World 1 - Zombie Apocalypse - Pt.1

Other worlds

(Small note: This story will be considered a long fic. Bacause being my stupid self, I haven't think what should I do with the ending. Also, warning: slightly OOC characters. Slightly, I repeat, slightly.)
(Beta-ed)


Silently looking at the cat-like creature in front of him, Seokjin, Jin for short, still trying to arrange and rearrange all the information he just got.

 

To sum up, what this 613 just said (too lazy to even add the 0 in its name) was: He had been hit by a car, neither still alive nor dead. He had to travel to different worlds, do missions, get points and reward, reach 2 millions points, trade with it, then got home.

 

"Easy as that?", he asked. 613 looked at him, shook its small pink head.

 

"No, master.", it said. "Each world has its difficulties, ranked from F to SSS."

 

Jin nodded with a small smile. "Okay. I think I know what I should do from now on then." He joked, then added. "May I know your name?"

 

The creature, cat-like, pink, small, and cute, looked at him. It didn't answer right away, just looked at him with its lavender eyes. As if it didn't understand the question. 613 had never met any master like this person in front of it. This master, Kim Seokjin, needless to say, was extremely beautiful, it wasn't like the beauty that could killed thousands people with his smile. It was just a beauty that could ease everyone, to make them feel comfortable, feel like there is nothing heavy on their shoulders, and make them feel like they belongs. That kind of beauty.

 

Also, this Kim Seokjin is also strange. Because, hey, no one would remain calm and cool after knowing that they had died, and had to do some stupid missions in different worlds where they are sure that they could've died (again) in order to get back home (like its previous masters). Usually, they would ask questions and said something like: "Why am I here?", "I am not dead!", "This is not real! I am still asleep!", "How could I get back?!" while crying their heart out like a baby. But here he was, standing there, looking at 613 and asked for its name, like he was going to befriend with someone new.

 

"613, master.", it repeated, waiting for the human's reaction. It shouldn't be like this, all nervous and , but it didn't care though. Curiosity got the best of it when it came to this situation.

 

To its surprise, Kim Seokjin shook his head, and looked at it again, eye-to-eye. It made 613 nervous somehow (and also relieved, but 613 would never admit it).

 

"No", he said. "I mean your real name. Not your code."

 

"I don't have one.", never in 613's life it had answered this fast. "613 is my name." It answered in a flat tone, but Jin could heard the disappointment in it. He smiled and walked closer to 613.

 

"Since we're going to be partners," he smiled, "How about getting you a name?"

 

"A name?"

 

"Yes! A name!" He clapped his hands, then closed his eyes as if he is in deep thought. 613 watched him full with curiousity and slowly approached Jin with its... body (613 can float, duh). As it approached closer to Jin, the said person suddenly opened his eyes with a clap of his hands, startled 613 and made it moved back until it hit the nearby wall. "I know! Since you're a cat,", Jin said, ignoring the I'm not! from the said creature, and continued, "How about Goyangi? You could call me Jin by the way." He finished with a smile.

 

"Goyangi." 613 mumbled, still in shock. I have a name? Like... a real name? I really have a name??? It asked himself, ignoring the fact that this name literally means cat and 613 would've complained about how lame it was with its usual arrogant self, but it couldn't care less. Especially now.

 

"Thank you." 613, now went by the name Goyangi, said with a small smile. It got a new name, a new master... erhm... partner ("Stop glaring at me!"), and gender ("You are male?", "Yes, I am male thank you very much!"). All of this felt weird, it made him felt weird, but he could get used to this.

 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's start our first mission!"

 

Jin opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the strangely bright and extremely hot light. He got up from the bed he had been lying on and looked around while getting used to the memories that just popped up in his head and reading the information that Goyangi just gave him.

 

This is a zombie apocalypse world. In the year 2XXX, a strange virus suddenly spread throughout the world, making thousands of people got a fever. No one knew where was the source of this virus, nor how to cure it. After a few days, reports said there had been people who got fever eating each other on the street, cannibalism. The person turned into what they often called the zombie on the show, paled skin, white eyes, strange smell and cannibalism. The zombie could evolved. From level one to level 10. Luckily, people who also got a fever but didn't turn into zombie could also evolved from level one to ten. Strangely as it may sound, both people and zombie have super powers. There are two types of powers, physical and elements. Physical power is the most common one. It increases the ability of some part on your body, for example, your hand became stronger, your feet can run faster, your ear can hear something that normal person can not hear and so on. For the latter, anyone (any zombie) who got elements power could control the elements, like the Avatar movie, there are five common elements one could control: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Wood. And some other rare and strange powers, such as controlling space, talking to animals, any you can imagine like the X-Men movies.


The original owner of this body also named Jin, was a level 2 water-bender and a side character. He had been hiding in his apartment for months ever since the virus spread. Run out of food, he went outside in hope to get something to eat. Luck was not on his side though, for he met a level 5 fire-bender zombie while trying to look something in the nearby mall. That was when he met the main character in this world. Jimin, a level 10 rare earth, water and air-bender. Jimin happened to walk by the mall with his group when he saw Jin being attacked by the zombie so he helped him. Jin fell in love with his savior. He tagged along with Jimin and went back to his base, where he met Jiyeon, an air-bender, the main female character in this world. Jiyeon was Jimin's best friend since young, and she loved Jimin. After she died being killed by a level 8 zombie, she revived to the time before the apocalypse began. She found out that she got a "space", where she could put here stuff in and take it out at anytime she wanted and nobody would know about it (imagine a small invisible bag). She told Jimin to use all of their money to buy food and weapons. Based on her previous life, she helped Jimin to build the strongest base in city K. Jin, being too close to Jimin to her likeness, Jiyeon got jealous and pushed him into dead ends multiple times without Jimin knowing it. One time Jin was bitten, but he didn't turned into a zombie, Jiyeon took this chance and sold him into the lab. Little did Jin knew that was where he took his last breath. After being tested, cut, chopped, electrified, injected with strange liquid, replaced parts of his body with something else, losing all of his senses, the last thing that popped up in his mind was "Why?" before everything went black.

 

"The original owner of this body really messed up." Jin chuckled, he glanced to the pink cat next to him. "So, what was his last will?"

 

"Become the strongest person. Revenge to all of the person who had looked down on him. Save the world back to its normal self." Goyangi jumped on Jin's lap and just laid there. He wouldn't admit that Jin has this sweet smell that made him just want to cling onto Jin for forever.

 

"Three wills? That's not a lot in my opinion." Jin nodded to himself before he stood up, (remembered to put Goyangi on his shoulder before standing up, of course), and walked to what it seemed like a bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror before smiling.

 

The teen in the mirror also smiled. Eyes covered by his messy black hair. Jin pushed back his bangs and looked at the kid in the mirror. The teen looked like around seventeen or eighteen years old, but actually this guy here was already in his twenty already. His skin looked dirty, and he smelled. Jin hated it. He looked at the bathtub. "They probably cut the water already." He thought before sliding out his old clothes, creating a big water ball and fill in the bathtub. After a (very) long time taking a bath, he put on a somewhat still clean clothes and looked at himself in the mirror again. The twenty years old Jin in the mirror smiled.

 

"It's good to be young again!" He shouted.


The moment Jin got into this world was when this kid had no food left and was ready to come out to get something to eat.

 

Jin checked his information again. (Invisible blue-ish screen popped-up like in those sci-fi film )

 

[ Information:

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 20

Power: Waterbender

Level: 9

Stage: 3

Weakness: None]

 

He already asked Goyangi about the level 9, the cat just said something along the line of "The kid's level is 2, but since you replaced him, it jumped onto level 9. I don't know but you seem to be lucky as hell."

 

Walked out of the old building, Jin looked around. Car crashes, old buildings, dead bodies, zombies walking aimlessly (well, if you could considered walking toward you but a mile away is aimlessly). He created a water machete and bayonets then froze them. He put the bayonets inside his high black boot, decided that the machete would be his main weapon and walked into the mall.

 

It didn't take Jin long before he found something edible, nothing could separate Jin away from food anyway. While he was throwing food into Goyangi's mouth, ("Just thought of me as a moveable bag.") , he heard something drop, or someone, judging on the not so hard sound. Jin held the machete and rolled to hide behind the nearby shelf (maybe spending three years learning acting was not so bad after all), got into ready position and looked at where the sound came from.

 

"H-help!" A faint sound came out. Male, probably in his teens. Jin guessed before getting up and came to the source of the sound.

 

Turned out, it was a teen, probably sixteen or seventeen. He was bleeding heavily on his feet, and was freaked out, too (the sound of zombie growling on the first floor didn't help much).

 

Jin got down on his feet, took out some bandage ("Where and when did he got it anyway?", asked Goyangi) and stopped the boy's bleeding.

 

"Hey," Jin whispered, trying his best not to startle the kid, and when the kid looked up, Jin offered his famous maternal smile, "Can you stand up?". The kid nodded, dumbfounded. Jin laughed at the kid's cuteness, making the kid blush. "I'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin."

 

"I'm Hyosang. But you can call me Kidoh!" Kidoh smiled and stood up. "Thank you very much, Jin-hyung." He said, bowed down to the elder. Making the other smile.

 

Jin found out that Kidoh was actually sixteen years old. He went to a famous high school, he was at school when the apocalypse suddenly struck them. He went with a small group to get some food in this mall, but they dumped him when they saw a level 4 fire-bender zombie appear. Kidoh was a level 3 physical-er (what they called people who got physical power), so he ran as fast as he could hide from the zombie. Luckily the zombie had just evolved onto level 4, or else he would have died back then. He ran until his feet started to bled and he tripped, that was when Jin found him.

 

"Can I tag along with you?" Kidoh asked him hopefully, not looking up from the bread he was eating. Jin looked at him amazed. Goyangi also glanced at the human they just found, snorted, then went back to sleep.

 

"Yeah, I can't see why not." He smiled. Kidoh looked up at him and smiled.


As the duo ("Trio!", Goyangi yelled from Jin's shoulder) got out of the mall. A zombie suddenly jumped in. Blocking their way.

 

"Jin-hyung! Look out! It was the level 4 zombie I encountered few hours ago!" Kidoh half yell-whispered him, tugging on Jin's sleeve. He didn't want to loose Jin, not when he just got his new hyung, and Jin was too weak for this zombie. ("Hmph, stupid human." Goyangi snorted.). Jin looked at the zombie, gripped his machete tight. He pushed Kidoh back, the zombie took this as a sign to start. It marched toward Jin. Jin, on the other hand, created a water whip, threw it at the zombie, pulled it toward him, before using his machete to smoothly cut its head effortlessly.

 

Kidoh looked at him amazed. He knew Jin-hyung was beautiful. But how could Jin-hyung still look so beautiful while chopping a zombie head off? His movement are so smooth, like he was doing a beautiful dance like a butterfly and not doing this gore . This is so messed up.

 

Jin took the small red marble-like out of the zombie brain and examined it. It was not too big nor too small, crystal-like, a beautiful red painted on its surface. "So all the benders used this to evolve their power?" He thought. But his thought was cut short due to a loud clap out hand.

 

Jin put the stone into Goyangi mouth before turning to the source of the sound. A small group, about ten to fifteen people, two off-road trucks, five females. Most of them are physical-er in strength and speed, about five or six are benders. And the leader, a teen, who looked like sunshine with his cute face and smile, an earth, water and airbender, the one who was clapping to Jin's performance, the main character of this world.

 

Park Jimin.

 

End of chapter 1.


(So you can see, each world I would make about 3 or more chapters, or maybe two, you choose, and an average of 2000 words per chapter.)

(So, stay tune for the next chapter!)

(#KimSeokJinHyoSang_shipsailedagain, #JinMin first because we need more JinMin in our life!)