World 1 - Zombie Apocalypse - Pt.2

Other worlds

(That moment when your friends laugh their asses off because you accidently said "Acolypse" instead of "Apocalypse")

(Beta-ed)


Today, as usual, was a sunny but humid day, it made Jimin feel uneasy. It had been 6 months ever since The Struck ("You human have stupid way to made up names." Goyangi snorted) and he was already at level 9 at all three elements he control. Jiyeon, his childhood best friend, had laughed at how lucky he was, to have it all. Well, Jimin didn't deny that, he got the power, he got the looks, he had his friends, nothing could stop him. But somehow, Jimin still felt something, or someone was missing in his life. He sighed.

"Jiminie." He heard his name being called, he already knew who without looking back. No one except her called him like that anyway. "What are you sighing for?" Jiyeon sat down on the opposite chair of his, holding a pack of papers which might be about some stupid things with the government. He couldn't care less.

"Nothing, I'm just spacing out. That's all." Jimin smiled his famous cute smile, making Jiyeon blushing from head to toes. Jimin knew that Jiyeon liked him, ever since they were in high school. Jiyeon was too obvious anyway. She treated him differently from others, she only gave him chocolate on Valentine Day, glared at any girls who approached him, stuck with him almost 24/7, and always blushed when he smiled. Jimin was kind of annoyed at the girl's attitude. But she was his childhood friend, she also helped him preparing food before the apocalypse, so he would ignore what she did if it wasn't too serious.

"Like I would believe that." She laughed. "Also, Joohwan said that we almost ran out of food. He asked if we could sent out a few group on search." She crossed her leg, glanced at something in the papers in her hand then put it aside. "What do you say?"

"Like I could say no." 

Jimin was only nineteen when the virus started to spread. Before that, Jimin used to be a dancer. He loved dancing, it made him feel high (not because he was short thank you very much). He was also a student with high reputation due to his looks and grades. He was said to be an angel, with his cute smile and look and all.

Jimin was sick of it.

He hated how others used him because of his intelligence. He hated how the girls approached him because of his looks, including his best friend Jiyeon here. He hated how his parents would treat him like when he got 98 on his test. He hated how people judged him because he was a hip-hop dancer. He hated how people looked at him and thought he was an angel because of his look. Jimin was sick of it. It made him wanting to vomit.

And The Apocalypse was his savior.

He, like others, got a high fever that put him in coma for a few days. He knew something was weird when Jiyeon told him to spend all of his money on food (that girl should be thankful that he had lots of money that he hadn't touch a bit) and how most of the news on the media were about cannibalism. He decided that he could trust her (if all of his money were spent for nothing, his mother would still put in some money in the bank every day anyway) and spent most of his money to buy food, while the rest was to buy weapons. After he woke up from his coma, he found out that he was a bender ("Avatar and for your entertainment." He laughed). He could control earth, water and air. Jiyeon literally cried from joy when she knew that. And she lost his trust when she accidentally slipped out something along a line of "I could survive in this life thanks to him." Had he ever mentioned that he hated being used?

Six months had passed. Enough for Jimin to see people's real faces. He saw people who could dump their so-called lover into a group of zombie to run away. He saw people sacrificing their life in order to save their loved one. He saw people sell their body in order to have the protection of someone powerful. He saw teammates killing each other for The Stone to evolve their power. He saw partners crying their heart out when they saw their teammate caught by the zombies. This is a world of chaos. A world of death, betrayal, and sadness. A world without hope, law, and rule.

A world that he loved.

He didn't want to be sound like a psychopath on loose. But this was actually what he loved. A world where he could be himself when he was on the battlefield.

Not that he was a misanthrope. He still respected people with their integrity, he liked to hang around with his group, he liked to be the hope of his teammates. So in short, he was just disgusted at people who are two-faced.

"Sure. Where does he suggest to go?" Jimin asked. Joohwan was a soldier before The Struck, he was an ideal father for all the kids in the world. He was strict, but also soft. Jimin met the man with his wife a few months ago. They were trying to protect their daughter from a group of zombies. The man was a level 4 strength physical-er while his wife was a level 3 speed physical-er back then. They had Jimin's respect ever since.

"Three groups to the north, city N, and two groups to the south, city K", Jiyeon answered slowly, as if to remember more information. 

The mention of city K suddenly made Jimin shiver. Like, really shiver as if he was in a morgue. He felt nervous, anxious, but on top of all, he felt excited. Yes, he felt excited. Jimin didn't know what it meant, but he didn't hate it. He knew. What he was trying to find all this time was there, he could feel it. ("Again, trying my best not to sound like a psychopath here.")

"Tell him that we will go now. I will be in the group to the south." Jimin said while getting up to his room to change his clothes (those desert-traveler like clothes you see on movies). Jiyeon nodded before going out of Jimin's villa, base, whatever you called it, and headed to Joohwan's place to announce the news. Totally missed the smirk appearing on Jimin's face as soon as she turned around.


Jimin knew he would find something (*cough*someone*cough*) in this small city but he didn't expected it to be a beautiful angel who just chopped down a level 4 fire-bender zombie with his machete on one hand and a water whip on the other and still looking so pretty. "This is a sin." He thought while watching the said sin killing the zombie with his strangely smooth and fast movement, which look like he was dancing to a slow song by the way, and took out the fire stone and gave it to the ("What the heck pink?!") cat, which was laying on the sin's shoulder all this time, to fed it.

Jimin couldn't help but clapping at the person in front of him. Although Jimin liked how one looks, he also respected human for their power. And this person got both. As Jimin walked closer to the said person, he got a chance to really examine him. This person was probably older than him,had black fluffy hair, big doe brown eyes, cute button nose, full plump lips, handsome but somewhat cute face, slim but well-buiilt body, and oh god. How come a person's finger became this beautiful?

Jimin was speechless. Not because of his look, but also his strength and technique while killing that zombie. This person was a water-bender, and must be higher than level 6, based on his ice machete and water whip, but he could be higher than level 7, look at how he killed that zombie effortlessly! And also the kid behind him, Jimin noticed the kid's leg was bandaged, not too long ago. And it was professionally done. Jimin assumed it was the water-bender's job, judging how the kid behind him was shaking like crazy. 

This person not only got Jimin's respect, but also his interest.

"You are so cool Jin-hyung!" The kid yelled in joy and ran fast to give the person, Jin ("Again, his name is also beautiful."), a tight hug. And Jin ruffled the kid's head, breaking eye contact with Jimin. And Jimin decided to put the unknown kid on top of his black list.

It felt uneasy to be ignored, so Jimin made the first move. He approached the duo, getting Jin's attention, before introducing himself.

"Hi, I am Jimin. I am really impressed with what you just did." Jimin silently slapped his face in his thought,"What a good way to ruin your first impression with an old-man-like statement. Good job, Jimin."

"Thank you." Jin smiled. ("Oh he is smiling at me he is smiling at me!"). "Your words made me really happy. I am Jin, by the way." Jin giggled, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Jimin swore he had never heard someone giggled and acted this cute. Jimin automatically reached his hand up his nose to check if there was any blood. None, thank god.

"You're welcome. My name is Jimin." Jimin answered with his rare smile, which made Jiyeon who stood near him boiled with jealously and rage toward Jin. "I see that there is only two of you. Why don't you tag along with us, Jin-hyung?" Jimin offered his famous cute smile that was used whenever he wanted to trick someone to believe him. In this situation, he was trying to get this beautiful creature to stay by his side.

Jin was silent for a while, it made Jimin felt nervous and scared for the first time in his life. Jin then looked at the kid, then at the cat. "Were they exchanging words with eye contact?" Jimin wondered. After a long time, (which was only ten second for everybody else), Jin looked up at him with a small smile.

"I guessed we will have to bother you for a short time then." He said with a small chuckled while scratching his neck. And Jimin felt that his definition of happiness just turned up side down by the person in front of him. And he was okay with that.

"My pleasure, Jin-hyung."


(This chapter is quite short to me. As we could see, this chapter is mainly focus on Jimin and his first meeting with our angel.)

(I already warned you about the OOC part, but somehow I felt so messed up while writing his part.)

(Please comment if you like, or not, either way.)

(Again, sorry for this short chapter.)

(I really need someone to beta this story.)

(It's 2 A.M what am I doing with my life.)