World 1 - Zombie Apocalypse - Pt.4

Other worlds

(I know that I fk up last chapter a lot, I am so sorry)

(Welp, last of first world)

(Seem like I only get in deep inspiration at 2A.M but not 11 P.M)

(ittt I got a heart attack with the MV) (TEAJIN ALL THE WAY)

(Odd chapter: J's pov, Even chapter: BTS's pov, maybe...)

(Lots of swear, beware)

(Beta-ed)


After that incident with that Biyeon girl, a lot had changed. Jimin found the core of the virus, which was the giant-as--plant look alike thing at the end of the dark and long way tunnel after he fell down the hole. Jin and Jimin, of course, killed it. It was a long and cheesy story that's you don't want to know.

Anyway, after they got back to the base, and announced the promise of a new world for everyone, everybody cheered. That Biyeon girl was messed up. Everything she knew just turned upside down. She was not the famous nice and beautiful girl anymore, she wasn't the girl who people thought was Jimin's girlfriend anymore, she didn't have any respect from anyone anymore. She was just a mad person.

Let's start from the beginning, when Jin jumped down that hole.


After making sure that Jin was safe and sound, Jimin let the gravity of the earth drag him down this rabbit hole. 

He was frustrated, angry, disappointed, whatever negative emotion you could come up right now. Biyeon had crossed his line.

Biyeon used to do worser than this, like "accidentally", as she said, led the whole group and the remaining survivors to a village full of level four zombies. Half of the survivors died, people at the base were scared of him, mad at him, pointed at him, underestimated him, doubted his leadership, because Biyeon just wanted to take a group out to find her lipstick without him knowing anything. Disgusting.

Yes, Jimin was very mad at her at that time. He was having a very hard time to calm the survivors down, and it took him a whole freaking week to do that. And when he asked Biyeon, she just teared up like a kicked (ugly) puppy and asked for forgiveness, said that she didn't mean to do that and someone lied to him about that. She said that it wasn't her fault, okay, then the person who stood next to her didn't have the mind-reading power.

She was never an important person in his heart. Hell, she was like a stranger to Jimin. Although they had known each other for almost twenty years, Jimin never really considered her as his childhood friend, let alone best friend. Her affection toward him was too strong that it began to backfire on her. She clung onto him, tried to push her fake s out when talking to him, replaced all of the other class girls chocolate's with her own, always raised her voice in the class as if she was someone important, talked to him in that annoying high pitch voice, worn some kind of shirts that made Jimin wonder if that was a shirt or an extremely short dress, and the make up, don't make him even start on it. She was like an actual call girl.

That was why Jimin never really wanted to be friends with her, but since his and her parents were very good friends, he had no choice but to be friends with this stupid and brainless girl. And she really was stupid if you ask him. Jimin was not making that part up. He had experienced all of her stupidity over the nineteen years he had to stick with her. He not talking to her meantthat he was a cold and cool person, he refusing to touch or made any skin contact meant that he was shy, he calming her when she fussed over someone had something she didn't have meant that she was special to him. Stupid and pathetic.

Jimin didn't want to talk to that girl, for fear that one day he would strangle her to death whenever she had a thought that she was better than anyone else, which was all the time. Jimin didn't want to touch or make any skin contact with her, because he didn't want to grab the knife hid in his boots and stabbed her to death then sliced down his skin where that girl touched him with her dirty finger who knows how many men had touched it on the bed. He calmed her down when she fussed over what seem like the stupidest thing ever with his words so that he didn't have to face his father's rage after that and also stopped that fake sobbing of her.

He never trusted her in the first place, but when she rushed to him to talk, more like to hint, about the apocalypse, he didn't see any nervous or blench, so he decided that he would trust her only that time. His suspect began to grow bigger after she slippedher mouth that time, and he waited to see what this girl is up to.

Biyeon was a bad liar, that's why she always hid her face behind her palm when she was lying, to hide that fake sobbing eyes and smirk. But her action sold her out.

The first thing Jimin noticed was that Biyeon knew a lot about the Apocalypse, even before it struck. She showed him lots of places to get food, what to do when they encountered a zombie, how to use the Stone, predicted the weather few MONTHS beforehand. It wasn't that hard for Jimin to find out that she was revived from the death, or more precisely, from the future.

The only one thing that he didn't know about that girl was the fact that she really hated Jin.

The thought about the elder brought a smile to his lips.

"Maybe we were lovers at her previous life." He thought.

Jimin wouldn't mind being in a relationship with Jin. Jin was everything he had ever need. Jin was nice, smart, forgiving, caring, and good at cooking. But he wasn't weak at all despite his angel baby face, on the opposite, he was strong as hell for a water-bender. After almost a year living with Jin, Jimin found out that Jin was a freaking level nine water-bender when they met, but Jin never said anything about it, Jimin wouldn't ask. Beside from being caring and strong, Jin was a sassy princess. A very, extremely sassy princess.

Jimin, being his psychopath self, was smiling widely while killing some low rank zombies. The feeling he felt when his blade sliced through its body, or the beautiful red color of blood as it splattered out of the zombie, or how he was enjoying the killing until his body was wet with sweat, it sent a shiver down his adrenaline. It was a fun and enjoyable fight, until Jin happened to walk by with a pack of chips in hand and said: "I get it, you are not a psychopath at all."

That gave Jimin's wide smile appear on his face. He hated being called a psychopath, (even though he was one), it made him looked like he was some kind of mad man. Yes, he does enjoy the killing, but he only killed the zombies, which is not even human at all. Also, when he killed, he could get himself in a beat, he could dance, jump, and swing like a professional dancer (which he also was), and he loved the feeling he got when he dances. That was why he killed all the persons who used that word as an insult, not only directed to him, but to others as well.

Jin was special, though. Jin could call him whatever he wanted and Jimin would brag that name until Jin felt annoyed himself. Like that one time when Jin called Jimin a dumb pup because Jimin accidentally blew up the kitchen trying to fry an egg. Later in that night when they cuddled on Jimin's bed ("Sorry hyung but we ran out of room to stay.", "Don't ten person share a room?", "Yes, but I just checked the list of room, they are full.", "Well, I could stay with Hyo-", "I have an idea, why don't you share a room with me?", "Can I?", "Of course, I might be a leader, but I still share my room with everybody else. Everyone should get the same treatment!" No new rooms after ten months), Jimin literally sniffed Jin and wouldn't lay still until Jin called him Puppy. Jimin might be a pup to Jin, but he knew that he was a wolf, a wolf that couldn't wait to mark his omega mate.

Ahem, back to the main point.

As he was about to give his crush a big hug, Jin jumped back to avoid his touch and made him fell flat on his face. Jimin looked up at Jin questioning after his short make out session with mama earth, only to get a smug face and a reply.

"You just enjoy killing those zombies until you sweat because that is the only way you can get wet."

Before making a small flood to drag himself running away from Jimin.

Someday, he would prove to Jin.


After what seem like forever, okay, a minute, but that was still so long! Jimin landed on a surprisingly flat surface. He looked around. 

He was in the middle of a long tunnel of some kind of laboratory. There are glass walls at his side, he could see the inside of each room.

There were seven rooms that were not covered with blood.

The first room was full with black, the second was white, the third was dark green, the fourth was his favorite color - blue, the fifth was neon green, the sixth was ruby, and the last was covered with pink curtains. There are different settings in each room.

Most of the furniture in the first room were black, while the walls were gray. There was a long sofa, a tea table, and a bookshelf. Strangely enough, the red sofa and the red table was full with guns, different kinds of guns, and for some of those guns Jimin probably had to kill himself to have enough money to buy it. Beside guns, there were also knives, daggers, bazooka, snipers, rifles. Serial killer everyone?

In contrast with the first room, the second was completely white. The only two things that were not white was the bunk at the corner of the room, thanks to its metal color of the frame, and the bottle of red medicine on the white night stand. There were chains and cuffs at the end of the bed, too. But just for reminder, this was not a mental asylum, Jimin could make sure of that ("Duh, you are talking with a psychopath right now."). But more like to separate something, someone.

The third room was full with trees. A forest, if Jimin could guess. There were lots of trees, bushes, flowers. And Jimin swore he heard the sound of a river nearby. This room was filled with sunlight, bright, calm, and warm sunlight. The scene looked so peaceful, it made Jimin remember the zombie forest he accidentally occurred few days ago. They had lost their color. No animal could be found in this room though, which was strange.

The fourth one made Jimin a little bit surprised. Compared to other rooms, this room is lighter, and full with people. Nobody in the room saw him though, but Jimin could saw them clearly. It was strange that nobody had a face, well, they had, but somehow whenever Jimin tried to see it it got blurry. And somehow Jimin saw his own world in it. A world full with the undead and desperate. Actually it was just a room filled with corpses.

The fifth one was a classroom. Green board, white chalk, brown tables, it made Jimin felt young again. The tree outside the window opposite to Jimin's was blooming with pink blossom. But somehow it still gave the class a weird and cold atmosphere. As he tried to look closer, the scene suddenly changed. Not a dramatic change like turned into a war zone. The only thing changing is that the table at the corner of the room was full with mean words on the surface, books and notes scattered around it. And a vase of white lilies was on the table.

The sixth one was strangely red. The three walls were covered with a red diamond pattern. The dark red bookshelf was filled with psychological books. There was an open red Macbook Pro on the study desk, and a red case Iphone next to it. The bed next to it was also red, diamond pattern. ("Wait wait is that on the bed and under the bed?!") It was a teenager's room, or more precisely, a rich spoiled ert teenage room.

If Jimin had to guess, it was either someone who is crazy, or a psychopath who would dare to live in these rooms.

Well, maybe except for the last room, which was dangerously dark and covered with curtains. 

As he was deep in thought, a loud thud behind pulled him back to earth. When Jimin turned back, he was met with a pair of large brown doe eyes of his crush staring straight at him, and it was filled with furiousity?

Just when he about to ask, Jin suddenly stood up from where he fell and walked straight to him, and to his surprise, Jin hugged him really tight then kissed him???

"Am I dreaming or I hit my head really hard when I fell, because this is too good to be true." He heard himself mumbling after Jin pulled away. Jin widened his eyes at him, the kind of look he had when he was surprised or confused, or both, then brought his hand up to hide the giggle. Ah. That beautiful and cute windshield wipe laugh.

"Dummy." Jin whispered after a short time of giggling. Jimin wouldn't mind hearing more of it, but then Jin's throat would be sore, and Jimin would hate that. "You made me so worried. That damn Biyeon ." Jimin couldn't believe it. Did. Jin. Just. ing. Swore? His princess had grown up so much (input teary face).

"Don't worry about her." After getting hit multiple times by Jin for laughing too much (which is nothing much for him, he could let Jin kill him if he want to), Jimin hugged Jin by the waist and kissed the forehead of the elder but somehow a little bit shorter ("Thank God for the hormones and exercises") than him. "So, are we official now?" Getting the glare from the elder was also a kind of pleasure. He really needed to question himself on what the did he do in his last time to get this hurtful yet beautiful and strangely pleasure punishment, and whether he was an masochist or not. (Somehow he got a feeling it was the first one)

"Ask that again and I won't cook for you anymore."

"I am so sorry anae-sama!"

"Are you Korean or Japanese?!!!!"


Strangely, the rooms disappeared at the moment he looked away. 

Killing the source of this virus was perturbingly (? Idk if you wanted to say that.) easy.

After Jimin and Jin found out the cure, they came back up to the surface. Joohwan and other members were there waiting for them, their faces were wet with tears, "What man they are." Jimin chuckled, but seeing them crying somehow made Jimin's heart warm. As they were exchanging few words about how everything will be okay from now on and the news that the two captains of the group had became canon now ("Am I having a bad ear or I just heard that group of girl fangirling?"), which got the agreement of lots of people in the group, he heard a high pitched cry coming from the person he (definitely) hated the most.

"Jiminie!"

That was where she ed up.

At first, she started crying like her family had just died ("Which is true") and said how she was so worried about him ("disappeared and she would not have anyone to rely on"). When Jimin told her that he had found the cure and killed the source, she was so happy that she jumped on him and hugged him so tendentiously that made him want to use his air-bender skill to blow her to somewhere called hell ("I mean like real hell, not this hell-ish world we are living tho"). She started screaming about how she always knew that he loved her and today he had proved enough and she would accept him to be her boyfriend ("Told you, she is stupid."). Jimin remained silent. When everyone laughed at her, she glared and spit at them and said something like "How dare you laugh at me like that you peasant!" Before turning to Jimin with her pathetic begging voice "Jiminie ah~ They bullied me!"

"." Practically what everyone (Including Goyangi and nearby zombies) (Excluding Biyeon and already dead zombies) thought at that moment.

"! Get out of their way! JiJin is OTP you heard that! They are canon you heard that!" One of the girl in the fangirl group shouted.

Before everything get worst, Jimin stepped out to stand in front of Biyeon. Just as she was about to go lovey dovey, he poured a bucket of cold water onto her head. ("Like literally a bucket with cold water!")

"Sorry (not so sorry) but Jin-hyung and I are dating." 


At the moment Jimin said that, Jin's heart felt warm. Jin had never been in a relationship before. Well, he did, but it was just one-sided, and that guy totally used him. So he was never been in a real relationship before. And Jimin.

Jin smiled at the kid stood in front of him.

Jimin was awesome. Jimin was his world. Jimin was his life. Jimin was his other half. Jimin was everything he need. Jimin was -

Jimin.

Just Jimin.

"It is a shame that it won't last for long." A familiar low male voice whispered next to his ear. Jin glanced at the cat on his left shoulder. Speaking of the cat. Goyangi had been extremely quiet these few weeks, he also had been acting really weird, only answered to Jin questions when needed, and sometimes he would disappear somewhere for a couple of hours and wouldn't spill a thing to Jin.

"What do you mean by that?" Jin looked back at Jimin, who was looking at Biyeon who began to mix her previous life and present life, babbling and mumbling and making everyone thought she was a crazy person. Pathetic, even though what she said was true.

"You finished all three wills, you still have other worlds to go to. It's time to go." Goyangi answered. Before Jin could ask anything, he continued. "I know what you are thinking. Why can't we stay. Simply because we can't. Everything is done, so we have to go." Goyangi looked as if he had something more to say, but after a minute, two, three, Jin decided that he couldn't take it anymore.

"What will happen to this body when we leave?" Hey, Jin wasn't stupid. He knew the reason why Goyangi was so uncertain was because of this body. And his silent only made Jin felt furious.

"You will die."

"What?"

"You will die." He repeated. "The soul of the original owner of this body already died after his first life, so technically this is your body, only younger. So when you leave, logically, the body won't have any soul to control it, so it will die."

Die. Did this mean he had to leave Jimin?

Jin looked at the man of his life one more time. Before closing his eyes and let a tear fell down.

"I am so sorry."


Jin woke up with a gasp. He looked around the room where he was while holding his hand on where his heart stayed. After a while of making sure that he was safe, Jin buried his head between his knees and hands and cry out the most desperate cry he had ever had.

It was not long after that day did Jin began to feel weird in his body, and it also did not take long for Jimin to notice it. Jin had becoming weaker and weaker as the day passed, and up to the point that he could barely moved his hand at all. Nobody knew the reason of this, but Jin knew.

He is disappearing.

Jimin, being a sweetheart as he always was, stayed with him all the time, only leaving their room to go to the bathroom. They showered together, ate together, sleep together, they did everything together, everything was the same just as before, the only difference was Jin. Jin couldn't remember how many times he had cried, nor how many times he would catch a glimpse of tiredness and sadness in Jimin's eyes when he slowly brushed his hand between Jin's soft brown hair when they slept, but he knew that Jimin would always be there for him when he broke down, both of them breaking down.

Jimin had sung a song before Jin went to sleep for the last time, about how he lived in the world full of lies before he met Jin. It was beautiful and melodic. It was hard to see Jimin like that, not smiling, not crying, just looking at him with that same big dark brown eyes which were slowly fading its light like Jin's life right then. Jimin promised Jin that he would not cry, and he did keep his promise. But it hurt. It hurt Jin so much looking at Jimin like this.

They shared one last kiss and Jin closed his eyes.

Jin didn't know what happened after that. He asked Goyangi, but the cat didn't even say a word about it. It made him really worry for Jimin.

Just as he was about to ask Goyangi for the umpteenth time, an robotic voice appeared in his head.

"Due to the unstableness in the emotions of the player, the system will temporally erase the player's memories of the last match in order to get good results in this round."

Everything went black.

(End chapter 4)


(Okay spare with me right here)

(New MV = new drugs)

(Write this after finished three quarter tests)

(It's midnight what am I doing with my life)

(That lowkey TeaJin kiss tho)

(Streaming during class be like - When bring laptop to school: 100%. Half way through first period: 65%)

(Sorry but this chapter is longer than I expected)

(Am I the only one who don't give a about the fanwar?)

(But still streaming like 20 windows on school Mac)

(This isn't healthy but Suga don't give a since 1993)

(Comment and stay tune)