World 2 - Skool Luv Affair - Pt.2

Other worlds

(Yay, I got First Honor for my first quarter)

( I feel like right now)

(Okay, continue.)

(I'm kinda fix everyone else's (especially JH's) world, please check chapter 4 again.)

(I got detention and charged 20$) 

(Told you, life is a biatch)

(Beta-ed)


Jin checked the sci-fi clock hung on the wall opposed to his bed. Year 42XXXX. ("That explain the action genre , because that is not how a modern school love looks like.") From all the information he just got from the memory and from Goyangi, this was an ABO world. He didn't really get it at first, but then he knew a little bit about the sci-fi world. This is where you could see technology at every place you went to and your rank in the society was decided by your race. Beside male and female, people discovered three new types of races: Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alpha was the strongest one, they could change their form into an animal whenever they wanted after they passed their manhood or womanhood. But the rate of Alpha to the rate of the population in the world was six to ten, so don't be surprised when you saw a crowded street suddenly turning into a mini zoo. Of all the three brothers and cousins, the eldest of the house, Gojoon, was an Alpha.

Beta, was a kind of an upgraded version of a normal human, not too strong, nor too weak, just right. But for some reasons, Beta was the lowest race in this world, because they weren't as strong as the Alpha, their rate for giving birth were even lower than the Omega. That was why Beta were so underrated in this world. Unfortunately, our friend Jin here, was a Beta, a ing Beta. No wonder he had to study to make it up for his race. Thankfully, a male Beta was as strong as a female Alpha, so Jin didn't have to worry about being kicked  by a girl.

Omega, or Jin could say, the most useless who didn't do anything except repeatedly having and giving birth to the new generation and always tried to climb up high and arrogant as because they were always on the top of the 'must protect' list of this ing world. But not that all the Omega were bad, he just said most of them. For example, the youngest cousin in the house, Kim Taehyung, was an Omega. But the kid was a happy go lucky person, and he went to the gym, so he didn't look that different from a Beta.

As he tried his best to think of a way to solve this problem because he had to go to school in two hours and being yelled at on the (not really) first day of school was not a pleasant thing, Goyangi tapped on his shoulder to get his attention.

"I forgot to tell you." Goyangi said, he took out a small blue metal box ("Okay, where the heck did that thing come from?") and gave it to Jin. "Because you finished all three missions perfectly in a very short amount of time, the system graded it an A and you got one hundred thousand points, and also this box." He finished with a smug smile on his face, like a kid waiting for his parents praising him for doing something good.

Jin took the box, the box was surprisingly small and light ("It is made of metal for crying out loud!"), like a small feather and as big as his palm. Just as he opened the zipper of the bag, two blue screens appeared in front of him. The left one said Player's Information, the right one said World's Information. Jin already knew most of the information of the world, so he tapped on the left one. The two blue screens disappeared to let another blue screen appear.

[ Player: Kim Seokjin

Guide: 0613

Missions completed/Missions failed: 1/0

Points: 100,000/2,000,000

Skill achieved:

- Water-bender (level 10) (MAX)

- Hacker (level 8) [NEW!] [Special reward from previous mission] ]

He didn't really care about most of it, what really caught his eyes was the bottom information. He read it again and again to make sure that it was real and not because of his poor eyesight.

"Hacker level eight." Jin heard his own low voice and Goyangi's baby voice mumbled at the same time, before both of them looked straight at each other.

"The you eat to get this lucky?"

"I'm just about to ask you."


After spending about half an hour to get used to this new skill, Jin opened the pink MacBook Pro on the study table at the corner of the white with pink stripe room, and went on his school website.

Everybody was making a fuss about this. An unnamed user uploaded a photo on the school website after school the day before. The pictures were taken from multi angles from multi places. There were some pictures of him straddling some guy's lap, some others were him flirting with some random guys on the street, wearing clothes like a call boy. That Minha girl. 

He heart-ached whenever he looked at these pictures, or more like, the original owner of this body's heart. These things really left a deep wound in his heart, then.

"So they wanna play big." He smirked, before opening up another tab and typed down a bunch of letters and symbols that he didn't even know. "I will give you big."


Goyangi admitted.

He kind of regretted choosing this one as his player.

He should let other idiots took this person instead.

This was too much for his poor heart.


As he was eating his delicious breakfast, Taehyung got a call.

"Hello. Kim Taehyung is hearing."

"Boss, there have been reports about the security system of the two main banks of the city that have been broken down." A male voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

"Interesting... This time it might be a hacker, whether that person is a professional hacker or not, don't let him get pass the firewall. In the meantime, track down any IP location you could find that is active in this city in the past few hours and report it to me." He hung up after hearing an answer from the man.

Yes, you might guess it right, Taehyung was the boss of the most famous gang of the underground world. Please, he was an Omega, but that was because he injected a kind of drug into his body to make his body structure become smaller, so that he could look like an Omega but still had the strength of an Alpha. After all, who would suspect a weak, fragile, cute Omega could be the boss of a mafia gang AND the CEO of one of the most famous company in the world? He could make his company to top the world if he wanted to, but then, people would easily began to suspect him.

No one knew about this. Of course, Taehyung also didn't want to talk to anyone about this, even in his family. Then again, why should he? His parents were in love with money instead of their own sons ("That's why they never noticed the change of my race."), his brother was too obsessed with power and fame, his cousin... how to say this... such a pathetic person. Everyone in his family was a failure.

Actually, not all of them. Taehyung let his mind wandered back to a certain person.

His mother, Mrs. Kim, had a brother. He was the most generous and the kindest person Taehyung had ever known. When his uncle was still single, he would often stop by his house to visit her sister, and spoiled Taehyung with candies, toys, and presents. He was also an underground cop, did dangerous jobs to save the world silently. That was why he was a perfect figure for Taehyung to look up to. His own family was already broken enough, he didn't want to make his future family be like this.

One time, while uncle Kim was doing a mission, he met a lady who eventually became the love of his life. Since then, he rarely stopped by Taehyung house, and he completely stopped when his wife's son ("From the old husband I guess.") turned fifteen, Taehyung was twelve at that time. For years after that, Taehyung had to live in this cold lifeless house.

He hated it.

Especially when he saw that the butler would always pick him up after school while other kids had their parents picked them up. 

That was also one of the reason why he was so irritated with their son. Although he had never met the boy until now.

Uncle and aunt Kim were both killed in a car crash, their son, somehow, was still alive in that accident. Unfortunately, the kid seemed to hit his head really hard, because he had dyslexia that lasted for months, or the kid just had dyslexia since he was born, and the doctors had helped him cure it. Uncle Kim might already know that he would eventually die sooner or later, so he had written a special letter, just for Taehyung only, that he would count on Taehyung to take care of his cousin, who was also the 'certain person' he was talking about, Kim Seokjin. ("I know what you are thinking, isn't that certain person Uncle Kim, haha, no, it's Jinnie. I am the one who is having a flashback of my lover right here, not you." - Taehyung from the future.)

When Taehyung saw Jin for the first time was when the elder was eighteen, Taehyung fifteen. The first impression was bad tho. Jin was wearing pair of black rim glasses, dark brown bangs all over his face, broad shoulders, small waist, perfect body built, but always looking down, making him looked even smaller than Taehyung himself. And for some unknown reason their first conversation turned into a fist fight.

After that, they always avoided each other, Taehyung because was too embarrassed because he couldn't beat up a Beta, Jin because... well, he didn't know. Although the elder's temper was bad as hell, he could be called a ing genius at his age. ("Sorry, but I was still in my rebellious age back then, you could see from my hair." Taehyung in the future said as he pointed at a picture of him having some of his light brown hair dyed green.)

Not only that, he was a master in controlling the S rank robots, he was a Beta for sake! Taehyung wasted fifteen years and he could barely move the S rank robot properly. Jin's hands technique was no joke. And that also led to his skill in cooking. 

He had to say, those meals were heaven. (Input 'Just Right' gesture)

His appearance was normal, like a public-face normal, at least to Taehyung. You could throw him in a crowd and seconds later you wouldn't know who to find. His fashion style even worse. He worn those glasses every day, I mean, who else even worn glasses in this time? Extremely messy hair. His clothes looked like it was borrowed from his great grandfather.

The attitude. Never really know. Heck, they never really talked in a full sentence, let alone having a full conversation. Taehyung knew that Jin was an introvert person, duh, that was too obvious. But he really never thought an introvert person could be this... uhm... ty? Taehyung wondered as he scrolled through the picture blog on the school website. 

Just kidding.

Jin would never be like that. Heck, Taehyung had lived with him for more than four years with him and the only time the elder went out of his room was either to go to school or to have breakfast, and yet those idiots had pictures of Jin staying outside at midnight? , did those shoulders look broad enough to you? Did the skin of his neck and the rest of his body match? Did you even have a brain at all?

They probably had, but forgot where they kept it.

As Taehyung tried to think of a solution for the bank and Jin's problem, he heard the sound of the footstep coming down the stairs.

"Wait, I thought Gojoon already left first. Jin had probably left two hours ago. Mum and Dad are still in X country. Then who is it?" He turned around to look at the stairs in the main room right outside of the dining room.

There he stood, like a ing Greek God with light pink halo and sunlight shining on his body perfectly, was Jin who was no longer have the I am an introvert person aura around his body anymore with that ridiculously cute light pink hair pushing back to reveal his forehead. Wearing a color lens that Taehyung could saw that it was brown with his eagle eyes and no longer worn those stupid glasses. White button up shirt and black pants, yellow and blue stripes cravat with auburn tuxedo jacket. 

Seriously, Jin could be on the cover of a fashion magazine with the stupidest title called "HOW TO MAKE AN UGLY UNIFORM LOOK HOT ON ME" and it would still be the best seller for the next ten years.

", I think I either need new contact lens, or simply admit that today I put it on the wrong way."


(Sorry, I gotta cut it short)

(Have to prepare for tomorrow detention) (, I will have to watch my 20$ fly away from me tomorrow)

(I will explain more detail about the school they went to in the next chapter)

(Don't worry, I will probably make Taehyung's route longer than Jimin's a few chapters)

(It's midnight what am I doing with my life)

(Bruh, sorry, I talk too much)

(Comment and stay tune)

(I will update when I have 65 subcribers)

(Just kiding!)

(I got writer's block lol)