World 2 - Skool Luv Affair - Pt.4

Other worlds

(Okay, I lied last chapter, I'm not going to put subscriber mode)

(It feel weird, Jimin's route only need 4 chapters, while V's route is already 4 chapters and I don't think this is half the story yet)

(Lol, I saw 2 people from my AO3 account, that was fast)

(It's funny how the first chapter almost reach 500 views while the second one just barely past 200 XD )

(beta-ed)


After the breakfast, the cousins went on the same car to school.

The ride was... silent. For the most part, actually. Jin was looking outside through the window while Taehyung was playing with his neon green SMD. His face was extremely serious, so Jin really didn't want to talk to him, he was probably making a deal with other company, it was really hard for a nineteen years old kid, so yeah, just let him be.

But contrast to what Jin was thinking in his head, Taehyung was actually having a fight with his brain (again), and the SMD screen... he could cover the information, so who care?!

Jin was somehow different today. He dressed up for school ("And I don't think that pink can be this hot."), he talked a lot, he smiled a lot, he was kind of smarter than his old self a little bit, and they just had a conversation ("Not really a conversation, it was more like a discussion... But still, they talked to each other for a long time, and that is what matter.") about the school blog.

Obviously, the person in the picture wasn't Jin (duh). All of them didn't show Jin's face, just a show of someone's back with a blurry profile. Was that Seokjin? Hah! Even the could answer this question. And yes, Taehyung would say his school contained a bunch of idiots if they said it was Jin.

Taehyung could guess who was behind all of this. Ever since that Hwang Min- something came to this school, everything just messed up. In a stupid way, if he could add.

When she first came to this school, she started to act like she was the main subject of the school, a protagonist of her own story. She got lost on purpose, waiting to be bumped into some random but famous guy at the school and asked the guy the guide her back. Then she bumped into his brother, Gojoon. He walked her back to the campus, and she immediately asked for his name. After finding out he was the heir, she decided to cling on his brother.

The next day when the Kim family walked through the door, getting attention from every girls and boys, she blocked them and mocked them how rich person, especially them, just fed up by their parents' money, and there wasn't anything special about them then walked away. That happened a few more times, Taehyung got angry, Gojoon was interested, and Jin just simply didn't care. She saw the chance, she took it.

So, they became the power couple of the school. And that Minha increased the number of her (anti)fan-club by revealing her true self, arrogant and greedy. She mocked at anyone who she didn't like ("Which is the whole school. Yes, including the teachers and Gojoon."), she looked down on everybody who had lower KR (Knowledge Rate) ("Which is, again, the whole school."), she wasted money even more than the most spendthrift person in the school. And ever since Jin's KR suddenly went up to Double S, yeah, that girl had been acting like a y drama queen ("Which she always is.") to Jin, even worse than how she acted to others. And the fact that Jin lived in the same house as Gojoon and Taehyung, two most handsome and successful people in the school, didn't help much.


The plan they were planning was brilliant.

And Taehyung was speechless because of Jin, the one who came up most of the plan.

The reason why Jin asked for his help was because he knew the cops, and yes, the plan also involve the cops ("You need to know the head of the cops if you are the leader of a gang, am I wrong?") and Jin just wanted to play big.

Never thought that Jin could be a hacker though.

And turned out, the whole banks' security systems broken down problem was because of this person right here. He managed to broke down the security systems AND also the firewall of both banks, but he just searched for some information then rebuild again after he got what he wanted. Scary. Imagined if he was a money-lover person.

Taehyung shivered. 


And as he suspected, Jin drew lots of attention as soon as he stepped off the car. 

There were lots of people chuckled, snickered, pointed, laughed, mocked at him when he walked pass them. Taehyung made sure that he stayed by his side anytime, ignored the disgusting look from his brother and that Minha who were standing ("Blocking") at the door.

"Well well, isn't that the famous Kim Seokjin with the Double S rate? Such an honor to see you use that on something like... this!" Minha walked up to them and smiled like they had been long time friends, making sure to pause at the right moment. The whole school filled with laughter.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the girl, putting on his best glared back then. 

"Who do you think you are, stabbing people at the back like that. No, no. Stabbing is for friend only, you are no one."

"I don't know what you are talking about." He heard someone next to him said. A familiar female voice. Taehyung looked over to his left side. A girl with black shoulder length hair with a blue hair strand in front of her left eye and a yellow hair strand right behind her right ear, with a pair of odd eyes of yellow and blue from left to right. A Beta, A rated girl who was also known as Jin's best friend. Ahn ing Jaewon.

It was not that he hated the girl. Yeah, she was a really good friend of Jin, considered both of them are introverts and geeks. She was also a hard-working student, also in the top 5 and stuff. Her appearance was normal compare to other girls in school who always put on the make-ups, so normal that you could throw her in a crowd and you would lost her in the next minute. Actually, no, she was actually kind of pretty, adult like, if she, like Jin, just ing change the messy bangs that block her face. Other than that, she was an okay person.

The thing he despised her so much was because she resembled his family so much that he hated it.

And yes, he was not a person who shouted: "Hey we should help each other since we are on the same boat." No, no way.

Jaewon's life was a whole another long story that Taehyung didn't give a about it. The difference was the fact that he could live on his own since he was a CEO of a company while her life was tier than him as she wanted to study in Art School instead of Medical School like her parents forced her to be. She was also took major course as acting, minor course in art. That doubled the she had to take from her parents.

And the whole scandal of her with Cheon Janghyo, the principal's favorite daughter, didn't help much.

But Taehyung still glad that she always got Jin's back, like this time, for example.

"Oh come on! Everyone knows about it! It's all on the school webpage! I even saw it on Naver! You should have known that!" Minha pointed her index finger and pressed it hard on Jaewon's forehead, made it became slightly red.

"Yes, I knew about that. So?" Jaewon swatted her hand away, narrowed slightly at Minha, ignored Jin's beg to stop.

"Then you must know that the main character of this whole topic is our little Jin her-" Minha didn't even finished her sentence before her face kiss the ground with her cheek swollen red. Minha, with the help of Gojoon who didn't react fast enough to catch her, stood up and glared at Jaewon, who was still in the slapping position. Damn, she got some guts. Taehyung nodded in satisfaction.

"How dare yo-" 

"The person in the pictures is not Jin, if that's what you are trying implying. And the only I know in this school is the one who seduced everyone who she can laid her eyes on and also the one who I am talking to right now." 

Before dragged the shocked Jin with the cat on his shoulder along with Taehyung followed shortly behind and walked away like a boss.


"That was so scary!!! I thought I almost died!!!!"

"I beg to differ."

"Hey, what's with that face? Is that how you talk to your best-friend?"

"Then who do you think I am talking to?" This made Jin earned a hit on his head from Jaewon.

Jin and Jaewon were walking on the hallway to their classroom while having this conversation. This made Jin smiled a little bit. 

"At least Jin still have someone stand up for him in situation like this."

But his smile immediately dropped as he remembered the life of the girl in front of him.

Jin had to admit, Jin was really lucky to have a friend like her. But her life also as ty as Jin if he could say. Long story short. She did everything she could to help Jin, but then was blocked and humiliated by Minha and Janghyo. She loved Janghyo but she valued friendship more so happen. Minha team up with Janghyo. So what happened to Jin also happened to her after he died. And yes, that included suicided.

Both Janghyo and Jaewon were stupid. They loved each other like that, and a lot, but didn't get to be with each other. Jaewon because she was too worried for her friend, Janghyo because she hadn't realized her love for Jaewon yet. And having a father who was also the principle of the school and also very strict with his rules and you were his favorite daughter... yeah...

Jin still mostly blame on Janghyo though, because she was a homophobic. So she really didn't take their relationship seriously, and just playing with Jaewon heart like that. And not until Jaewon died did she finally realized her love for the elder.

"Idiot, pathetic, stupid, heartless, naive, etc." Jin's mind and head right then was occupied with thousands and endless of swear words for the girl who broke Jin's best-friend heart (even though she was not his friend), while Jaewon just thought that her best-friend was spacing out like usual. She was happy though, to finally see him more... how to say... open than his usual self.

Goyangi just lying on Jin's lap, tried his best to glare at the human who tried to pet him with her hand. No way! This head was only for Jin to pet! No you! Shoo! Shoo!

Taehyung silently watched the three, a feeling of uneasiness started creeping up in his body. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to know.


He departed with the elders at the hallway connected building 3 and 4, he still stood there until he no longer saw the back of Jin before went to his class.

On his way to class, he couldn't help but started thinking of something.

Jin looked weird today, mainly because of the hair and the cat, and Taehyung's feeling toward him also weird. He had been living with him for almost... four years? And he felt nothing toward the elder. And then today he showed up, and suddenly Taehyung heart just jumped! It felt weird, that feeling, like he had met Jin before, for quite a long time, and they had been best friend for a long time, despite the fact that everyone and fans called him an alien... Wait... what?

Surprised by his own thought, he looked down at his palm, narrowed his eyes then continued to walk. 

He would find out later. But for now, he waited.


As Jin expected, his table in the classroom was clean, hey, this was a high-class school, there wouldn't be anything like messy table or blood and so on. But the looks on his friends, ah, no, classmates were enough to prove him how much they disgusted him. Again, so glad that the table was for two and Jaewon was his table partner.

As the duo were talking while waiting for their teacher, someone approached their table.

"Jaewon." They both looked up from the source of the voice, and Jin could feel Jaewon suddenly tensed.

"H- Hey, Janghyo. Do you need anything?" Jaewon tried her best to calm down, and not stuttering in front of her. Looked anywhere but her. Well, what did you expect from an introvert??!! This made the other narrowed her beautiful lavender eyes, the color that Jaewon really loved, before spoke with a rather cold voice.

"Can we talk for a moment?" When she saw Jaewon just nodded but not moving at all, she added. "Only the two of us."

Jaewon looked at him with her begging puppy dog eyes. Ha ha, nice try. But no.

"Take care of her for me." Jin smiled kindly at Janghyo, made the girl looked at him in confusion, before he mouthed only for her to see. "And don't let your family business affect your decision, she will hurt." And smirked at the shock of her face and looked at her as she took Jaewon's hand and walked away in hurry.

"I know that look, tell me, what are you going to do with them?" Jin heard the familiar male voice echoed in his head, he looked at the cat laying so carelessly on his table and pet him a little.

"Jin might not know about his friend would end up like that, so he only wished for himself. But Jaewon is a good girl so... I will hook them up! And be a proud best-friend slash middleman!" Jin thought with a touch of proud and a smug on his face.

"And as for Minha's problem, we just have to wait."


When Taehyung walked to his class, he saw someone was standing at the door. 

Strange. Everyone had went to music class, Taehyung had a free pass for the whole year, so he just went back to his class to sleep. Then why, and who?

As he got closer, he could hear the person was talking to someone on the phone. Ah, Cheon Janghyo, just great, the principle daughter.

Just as he almost passed the girl to go into the class, Janghyo suddenly smashed her precious and the latest model of SMD and smashed it continuously. Taehyung could barely make out the ID on her screen. "Father."

"I will love who I love." He heard her mumbled before walked passed him and went to the direction of the 4th building.

Love who I love, eh? Is that what he really felt right now?

He took out his SMD and waited for the called. 

"Uhm, no! I don't look up what people often call '10 symptoms show that you have fallen in love' or 'How to make one person fall in love with you'', it's not like I open up their family and school pictures and smile warmly at Jin in every picture or something. No way. Definitely not! This is business! And I just want to find some clue in old pictures, that's all!" Taehyung thought quietly in his head, before he heard another voice, that guy again, joined in.

"You know you like it~" This guy was V, Teahyung named him like that ever since he was young. And no, he did not have Schizophrenia, but it was fun to pretend that you had someone to talk to like this. And he really need it whenever he was at home, well, before Jin moved to his home, that is.

So yeah, battling against yourself was quite fun.

"No I am not!" His SMD rang. "No will you excuse me, I have to take this call."

"Dude, you know that what I am saying right now is you making up right?"

", sometimes I really need to act more mature."

"Yes, you should~"

Okay, he needed to stop.


"Taehyung is speaking." He put his SMD on his ear. SMD had two forms: Old-style form, when you receive a call, just put on your ear like the cell phone people used to do in the Second Millennium; New-style a.k.a Normal form, when you receive a call, just click 'Accept' and a halo images of a person will pop up, like 3-D. Taehyung prefered the old style more. He was a classic person, if you asked.

After a while of talking, he smirked. 

Plan succeeded.

"Now, to the hard part."

Taehyung slowly looked back at his screen, his eyes focused on the contact list, mainly at the name "Seokjin"

He should have searched up "How to talk to your crush without your voice cracking up" when he was waiting for the call.


(End World 2 - Pt.4)


(I don't know why but I am really writing a lot these few days)

(It's not even a week yet)

(And I haven't done my homework yet!)

(What am I doing with my life)

(Oh yeah, so, fun story. Do you remember what I said about getting detention? Yep, so, I, along with five more people, went to some high school near our area. And we had to pick up trash and stuff. The school was huge! Okay, back to the main topic. So, as I was walking around with my friend in the parking lot, picking trash and stuff, she found something and thought it was a chocolate bar. So we went closer to the yellow thing on the floor and both of us shocked. Do you know what it was?)

(It sound like Maknae, but instead of saying Nae, you replace it with Num.)

(Yep, horrified)

(Oh my god, they are wayyyyyy younger than me)

(Questioning my life so hard right now)

(The Janghyo and Jaewon problem is a couple that I really really want to write their own story, but I think it will be better if I am not)

(Comment and stay tune for next chapter)