World 3 - Modern with Magic - Pt.3

Other worlds

(School just kicked me in the nut with tests and exams)
(And it hurt so guddamn much)
(I am shook)
(Lots of yelling from me when I finish this chapter)

 


(Un-beta)


Put away the fact that the little bunny boy was the final BOSS of this world. Seokjin decided, being an older adopted brother as he was (Goyangi still didn't know how the heck the kid could really adopted the bunny at such young age), he would teach Kookie ("You don't have any better name do you?", "Oh, shut up you brat!") how to be a perfect human being, without the psychopath that the younger would probably felt when he grow up. That was Jin's goal in this world.

Sadly, the small fluffy bunny hadn't fully trust him yet. The little brat still ate what Jin gave him, still smiled a little bit, still talked a little bit, but never something over it. And that made Jin extremely furious up to the point that he wanted to killed the kid's parents if he had a chance to meet them.

That was why Jin's second goal for this world was giving Jungkook all of the maternal love he had.

And somehow he had a bad feeling about that.

But then again, Kookie was just a small kid, and there was nothing wrong with giving all your love to the kid who was lack of loves, right?

He fell asleep with a smile on his face.


He was born in a wealthy family, a family that every person wished to live in.

He got to wear the best cloth in town, he could eat the most delicious meal in the most expensive restaurant for his dessert, he could go everywhere in the world for his vacation, he could stay in the biggest house in the whole city and more.

Father was a successful man, and very powerful. His father used to be in the army, or the military, he could not remember. But he once heard his father said that he was the strongest person in the group, and when his father retired, he became one of the most powerful man in the world. He looked up to his father a lot. Even though his father would always hit him really bad and yelled at him with some unknown words to him, he was still a figured that he looked up to.

Mother was also a successful and powerful woman like father. Mother was not in the military like father, because mother always said that she hated every man in the world. Mother, did that mean you hated father too? Did that mean mother hated himself too? He did not care. Mother would love him like they said in the book. Mother was also a great cook, that made him want to come down the kitchen to help mother too! But mother said that he should not go in the kitchen because he was still young, but mother promised she would teach him how to cook when he grow up. Mother's cook was the best. He really loved his mother.

Brother really loved music. He didn't see brother come out of his room that often, but he always heard music that come out of his brother's room. Brother was really cool, brother could make his own music. He didn't know what was the fast talking part that he heard in brother's music, but it sounded really awesome, like brother. Brother was really lazy, and that always angered father and mother. He sometimes saw father and mother and brother yelled at each other at night, and it made him really sad because he always saw brother closed the door really hard after they were done yelling.

Something had happened to brother lately, father and mother and brother just came back from the test and father and mother seemed really angry at brother. Brother also looked really sad and angry. Did brother failed the test? Brother was good at everything, if not father and mother would be very angry, how could brother failed the test? 

Father and mother locked brother inside of his room and would not let him come out. Father and mother also did not want him to be near at brother's room. He felt really sad for his brother, so he tried to sneak to there once. Mother caught him doing that and told him not to do that again, or else father would hit him and brother, and she would not want to see both of them hurt. He hated being hit by father, and he also loved his brother, so he did not go near his brother's room again.

There were still music inside, but sometime it was rapid with harsh sound, sometime it was really slow with no beat at all.

One night, he found out that mother and father were arguing about brother. Father said something that made mother really mad and mother yelled something at father. That made father angry and father hit mother, worse than father hit him or his brother. He saw mother fell and he wanted to run out to help mother. But she waved him away and mumbled something about him going back to his room.

He went back to his room.

He did not see mother and brother the next day. Where was mother? Where was brother? He tried to find them. But the only person he saw was father, with some new maids. They were in the room father and mother were arguing last night, cleaning something. Wasn't cleaning need a clean white cloth? Why did they use the one that have the red paint on?

He did not see mother and brother again after that day. He once heard the maids said something about the young master and other planet. Was that one of the new planets they found? Why was that related to brother? He did not know. He was too small at age at that time anyway.


Jin woke up from a nightmare.

He looked around, trying to find a clock, or something that could tell him the time.

He found a small pink watch on the study desk next to his bed. 

1:02 A.M

Great, just great.

Of all the thing Jin need right now, the top of the list will definitely sleep.

Being a adult, the thing he missed the most was sleep. It was true that he loved eating, and he would not ashamed to admit that he was the type of person who was live to eat. But ever since he got a job, or before that, college, he didn't have time too sleep at all. Most of the time were spent studying, or studying, or studying, or taking a test (there had to be a little change for a while) and only had about two or three hours at most to sleep. That was when he was in college. When he finally got a job as a doctor, his days went as helping, caring, helping, caring, helping, eating, hanging out with the crazy kids (yes, you know who), then back to doctor's job. One good thing about it?

Money.

Being a doctor, any type of doctors, got lots and lots of money as for their monthly salary. If you were good, that is.

Only stupid person would make himself suffer with these amount of money. Jin, obviously, was not one, so he bought one of the best house in the area near his clinic. Hired the best decorator to make his house looked like some super star or famous actor's villa. He also used the money to eat his life out at every single restaurant in the city, whether it was a small food store or a five-star restaurant.

But with all that money, he still could not buy his beauty sleep.

In order to maintain a good reputation so that he could have coupons from the old ladies (trust me, do not underestimate the power of coupons) and customers, or patients, he had to be at work place almost 24/7 (glad that he didn't have to go to work on Sunday or else he would be in the grave deep in the ground right now) and had to be there early, too. 

That was why he accept Goyangi's condition to travel between different dimensions.

Because of a stupid thought that he could have a good night sleep after a long, long time.

And sometime reality was painful. (Hence the meme IRL)

He pratically didn't have any sleep at all in Jimin's world. He had to stay on guard 24/7, even in his sleep. Nobody wanted to die. Zombies were extremely dangerous, especially at night, and nobody was allowed to light up fire, because it would draw more Zombies coming to their place. Jin could held on, he had been like this for more than 10 years, so it would be okay for a few more days, right?

He was still so, so stupid at the time.

There was one time, that only one time when Jin just gave up and sleep. After all, it was not his turn to guard that time, and it would be his turn in more than an hour, so it would be okay to fall asleep for just a few minutes. 

Just a few minutes, he said.

Turned out, due the lack of sleep, tiredness, stressed he got these years, he slept for two hours straight.

He woke up with the sound of someone screaming on top of their lungs.

The scream sounds so painful that it sent chill down his spine and Jin rushed out of his tent immediately.

As he ran to the source of the scream, he slowly to notice the scene around him. 

Blood and corpse were everywhere. Zombies's corpse, luckily.

After a long time fighting with a small zombies wave, which were being controlled by a level 6 Zombie. Jin was informed that everyone fell asleep because the said Zombie have Mind-controlling power, a level 6 Mind-controlling zombie could, well, controlling the mind of the benders who were level 6 or below, or could distorting the mind of the benders who were level 7 or above, making them either felt extremely sleepy or making them had the worst headache ever.

Jin was one of the latter, of course.

But despite all of that, he still felt guilty. Even if it was an accident or not.

That was the story of how he kissed goodbye with beauty sleep on the first world (and no, sleeping with Jimin was even worse, if you ask) and as he hugged his hope onto the second one with Taehyung's world.

Reality just decided to slap him in the face. Again.

As he went to the second world, not only did he had to stay up late to study, he also had to stay up late for training.

And so he didn't have any beauty sleep, and added up to the list, he also had a sore body on the following days.

And it also get worse after Taehyung's proposal.

Because it was obviously that both Jimin's and Taehyung's self-control were already throw away for the Zombies and the Optics to eat.

When Jin done with Taehyung's world, he still had to suffer from the soreness on his body that felt like a bus just ran over his body after he blew himself up, also, he still didn't get the sleep he need.

His hope of getting a good night sleep was crushed so badly that he didn't have any hope at all for the next few worlds.

And sometimes Jin just wanted to slap himself and his bad mouth.

As a person who involved in the spotlight worlds in the next two dimensions, he really didn't get enough sleep. Because, duh, it was spotlight world!

So when Jin found out that he was a boy who barely past fifteen years old, he was crying out loud with tears of joy.

Finally, a good night sleep. Because a middle schooler wouldn't have to spend that much time to study like high schooler, right?

True, except for one thing.

He forgot that the kid that he took over was an orphan who still had nightmare losing his parents.

And this was not the first night he spent in this world. It had been more than a week since he was here.

And the kid happened to have nightmare every single night.

That just made Jin's new rising hope fell down to the bottom of a pit. And you know how that would feel like.

So he lost control and curse the god of beauty for being so jealous of his own beauty that the god took away Jin's beauty sleep.

He knew he was handsome. But he didn't know that his handsomeness would cause trouble as bad as this!

Moreover, he shouldn't have watch that new short film on YouTube. The people really lied. They told him it was a short film about hamburgers. Hamburgers his . He would never watch it again. Something Hambuster or similiar like that.

As he was mumbling to himself and cursing with his surprisingly colorful words which sound like came from the same colorful dictionary that he had been storing for the past more than 50 years, Jin's heard a small cry came from the next room.

It was Jungkook's bedroom.


It had been four years since mother and brother were disappeared. Father would not tell where they were. If he asked father, his father would beat him up. And he hated it when father did that, it was really hurt, and his classmate would laugh at him when he came to class with bruises. The teachers would worried, but he did not know that they really worry for him or not, but at least they did take him to the nurse for a check-up once. The nurse was really surprised and immediately softened her gaze. He hated it when somebody did that, that was mean somebody pitied him, and he did not like being looked down to, even if it were the teachers.

Father had lots of troubles at work. He did not know what kind of trouble father was facing through, he wanted to know, but he was too afraid to ask. What if father would beat him again if he asked?

Father really easily got sad these few days, and he was stinky too. Mother used to tell father not to drink that because it was bad for everyone's health, but why father still drank those, was it because mother was not here anymore?

He really hated the smell of the drinks, but father seemed like he really love it, so father drank lots of it, father's room was full of the bottles of those drinks. And he wished father would stop, because it made father angrier and angrier whenever he finsihed a bottle, sometime father would yanked him out of his room and yelled at him and hit him, too. That was why he wished father would stop drinking whatever that was.

Today was the day he take the test. Like brother four years ago. But mother was not here, only father, and father looked really angry. Father did not cheer him up, which made him really sad. Father just kept looking at the kids who just finished taking their tests, all of them came out with a happy face, most of them got the average one, and he knew his father despite the weak.

As the son of one of the most powerful man, his father expected a lot from brother and him, brother had to be good at everything, and he also had to be good at everything like brother. But four years ago brother failed the test, he thought everyone would make it, did that mean brother was one of the rare one who failed the test? No wonder he did not see brother anymore, everyone who failed the test had to go to another planet, was that where brother go?

He heard somebody call his name. It was his turn. He looked one last time at his father, hopefully that father would give him a smile or anything that could cheer him up, but father did not do anything, just looking at him with that cold gaze, so he went inside the building with his head low.

The lady took him to a small room, it looked like those big testing room in the laboratory in the movies. The only difference was that it had a small grass field and some cute animals like rabbits.

He loved rabbits, mother and brother always said he look like one, how could a person look like an animal? So he ignored it. But rabbits were really cute, so he loved it.

The lady put some small tubes on his body, it was uncomfortable, she noticed and smiled at him, saying it would be alright, then left. He felt uneasy when he heard the click at the door. The lady just locked it.

He hated being alone, the room was white and he hated white, it was too plain and boring, only brother and mother loved white. He liked red more. So his room was full with red stuff, even the wallpapers were also red. When father and mother just bought the house, everything was white, and he was panic, because he could see that there were something about the white color that made him scared, it was too white, too pure, too bright for his eyes, so he immediately throw his red stuffed bunny into the room to make it less white.

He looked above his head, there was a big glass wall and he could see the people behind it. They were wearing lab coats and almost all of them were looking at him.

He heard somebody do the countdown and then those people clicked something that he could not see.

It suddenly sent the shock down his body and he hated it, because it hurt, it was worse than the time father hit him.

The last thing he knew was when felt something risen in his body and he out.

The thing that woke him up was the loud emergency noise.

As he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was red.

When he stood up, he was met with five people in lab coat, holding a needle and a red necklace with a black X mark on it.

Did that mean he failed the test?

No, it could not be. If he failed, he would have to go to another planet like his brother, he did not want to go.

He looked around him to find a way out and he found a big hole on the wall, so he took the chance and ran toward it.

When he ran near the hole, he noticed that there was a hill right at that place and there was a river underneath it. It was high and he hated the height, but he could not stay here, so he jumped.

As he jumped down, he looked back the place he escaped.

The testing lab room was no longer a testing lab room, the wall around it crashed and fell down like a piece of fail cake. The room was painted red with blood, corpse of the scientists were everywhere, he could even see the corpse of the white rabbit sticked on the wall, its body was painted red with blood and its viscera, some of it even fall down the ground with its blood slowly dripped down on the wall. It was good anyway, he did not like white that much. Especially on a rabbit.

After he fell down that cold river, he swam back to the shore, to his hell.

It was another country and the people were horrible. Nobody took him in, somehow they knew he failed the test. He had to stay near the trash cans in the small valley to hide from people, that place had been his new house since then.

There was one sunny day when he was almost hungry to death, a girl slowly walked up to him. She was probably five years older than him. She looked at him with soft gaze and gave him a piece  of bread. His heart felt warm, nobody had ever treated him like this ever since his mother and brother left, he looked at her and somehow his hope rised up, even though it was killed so many time. When he was so desperate and lost his hope to this world, this girl showed up. Maybe, this time?

With high hope he ate the bread, and when he was about to thank her, he felt something stuck in his throat.

He threw up his own blood after that and it would not stop for a few hours, he continued to threw up blood when the girl was still laughing with her friends, and those laughs killed his last and only hope for this world.

He would get stronger, even with his failed power, and when that day come.

He would destroyed this world.

He kept that as a goal of his life, a goal so that he could continued to try to live, to be alive, a goal so that he could finished this cruel world, for him and also for his brother.

One day, he was being beat up by some group of kids who barely older than him. He did not fight back, not right now, and he did not use his power either, he did not want to make a pile of someone else's blood except for his own at his house, so he did not do anything. But one of the kid suddenly kicked his head really hard, it was hurt, but not that much anymore, but still, he thought he was losing concious.

He still hold on, to wait until the kids go somewhere else, if he lost concious, he might die! And he did not want to die, not right now. But he felt tired, his head hurt.

And when he thought he could not hold it anymore, he heard a yell of a kid, probably older than him, and lots of yelling from the kids who were beating him up.

There was only one thing that popped up in his head as he let himself fully lost his concious.

Who the hell name their pet 'Goyangi'?


(Bet you would thing it was Jin the first time)
(Ha ha ha)
(My friend challenged me to write a chapter without any dialogue, and I made it!!!!!)
(And no, flashback in brackets does not count)
(This week just couldn't be better)
(TaeJin just slap us shippers with new fluff with their song) (Seriously, the name tho. Even if I die, it's you. Dude, is that a proposal?)
(Resonae-nim just updated Save Me chapter 4)
(Serenity-nim just updated Awake chapter 2)
(Victor and Yuri had a matching pair of rings)
(Ha ha... this week just couldn't be any better)
(Okay, I'm gonna put the song on repeat and no one could stop me)
(Bye bye, I will go die right now)
(Oh crap almost 4K word what the?)