(07)

Secrets

=== 

5 months ago

"One..." Tiffany froze in place when Taeyeon leaned forward across the counter to kiss her cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." Taeyeon grinned as she watched the other girl stared at her with wide eyes. "You were saying?"

"Jerk!" The brunette finally snapped out of it and hit the latter's arm.

"What did I do?" Taeyeon chuckled as she tapped on the monitor to input Tiffany's usual order. She took the bills that were harshly placed on the counter and chuckled some more when the brunette didn't say a word. "Hey..." She placed the drink on the counter and moved out to follow her. "Are you mad at me? I'm sorry..."

Arms engulf her and she willed herself not to hug the other girl in return. "Jerk." Tiffany said in between breaths and couldn't resist it anymore as she hugged her back.

"Well, I'm sorry for being a jerk. It's just that you're looking extra beautiful today and I can't help but kiss you."

Tiffany poked the cute dimple on her chin as the petite girl smiled. "Why are you so good at giving compliments? I feel like I'm being played."

"I am offended!" Taeyeon gasped dramatically as she clutched her chest and pulled back a little.

"Oh, stop being silly." She playfully shoved her shoulder and the latter laughed in return.

"Wait." Tiffany stopped when she was about to leave. "Just so you know, I'm not playing with you. I'm serious about making you mine." Taeyeon looked at her expectantly. She had a lopsided grin plastered on her face the moment Tiffany's lips were pressed lightly against her cheek.

"Of course you are." Tiffany patted the girl's cheek and smiled.

"I like you so much, Tiffany." Taeyeon put her arms around her waist and pulled closer. "Please be mine?" She looked straight into those brown eyes that she adored so much.

Tiffany bit her lip as she returned the gaze. She couldn't deny how lovingly the other girl was looking at her. It wasn't too long since they started seeing each other and she knew things were quite moving too fast. But she ignored every logical reasoning inside her head and cupped the girl's face before pulling her in to capture her lips for the first time. "I like you too. And I'll be glad to be yours." She whispered against her lips.

Taeyeon wasn't able to say a word as she felt overwhelmed at what just happened. She hugged the brunette instead and only released her when she was pushed lightly. "I'm sorry." She grinned sheepishly. "I'm just so happy."

"I know. I can clearly see that." Tiffany giggled at the cute sight.

"Tiff." They both turned towards the familiar cold tone. "We're going to be late." Jessica looked at them impassively.

"Why do you always have to take away my happiness?" Taeyeon sulked as she unwillingly released Tiffany.

"Because you're being gross and we're going to be late." Jessica pulled Tiffany by the arm. "Bye Taeng." She waved at her pouting friend.

"Make sure to return her back to me!" Taeyeon called out as the two stepped out of the cafe.

===

2 months ago

"Mmm...." A hand was slipped gently under her shirt and she quickly pushed the other girl away.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon raised her hands as she got off the couch.

It was the most uncomfortable silence they ever had in their relationship. No one dared to say a word nor moved a single inch. They didn't know what to say so they just stared at each other with equally flustered faces. A moment later, Taeyeon finally found the courage to step up and cleared awkwardly. "Now that was awkward." She said as nonchalant as she could.

"I'm sorry, Tae..." Tiffany scooted aside and patted the space next to her.

"Why are you apologizing? I was clearly at fault here." Taeyeon carefully sat beside her, making sure there was enough space in between them.

"You know why..." She fidgeted with her fingers as she looked down.

"Nah, it's fine. If you don't wanna take things further then I respect that. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."

Tiffany slowly looked up as Taeyeon lifted her chin towards her. The latter had that same gentle look in her eyes that made her heart flutter. She had expected her to be mad, like how things went with her exes, but she didn’t. Taeyeon was indeed different, she thought. "Tae...?" She moved a bit closer and held the girl's cheeks.

"Hm?"

"Is it too soon if I tell you that I love you?" Tiffany felt anxious when the petite girl raised her brows in shock. "I'm sorry..." She sighed and her hands slowly dropped onto the girl's shoulders.

"Nothing's too soon. If you feel like it's the right time then why not?" Taeyeon smiled at her. "I love you too, beautiful. I love you the most."

===


"T-tae..." Tiffany pulled back and broke the kiss when she felt the hand under her shirt, caressing her back lightly. 

"Damn it. I'm so sorry." Taeyeon leaned back on the couch and placed her hands on the sides. "I swear I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. My hand just..." She furrowed her brows in thought. "Well, they have a mind of its own." She raised her brows when the brunette giggled. "What?"

"You're so cute when you're trying to defend yourself." She scooted closer and placed her arms around the girl's neck. She giggled again when Taeyeon slipped her hands into her back pockets.

"Is this some kind of torture?" The petite girl pulled the brunette, forcing to press their bodies together. 

"What torture?"

"This." Taeyeon pointed with her chin the girl straddling her. 

"What about it?"

"This is such a turn on but I can't do anything about it. I'm still waiting for a miracle to happen." Tiffany averted her eyes for a second. "Hey, I'm just saying. I'm not pressuring you or something. I'm sorry..." She looked at Tiffany worriedly.

Tiffany shifted a little and pressed her girlfriend against the couch. She stared straight into her eyes and contemplated for a while, making sure she won't regret anything that she's about to do. "To be honest..." She started and Taeyeon nodded encouragingly. "I want to. I mean... I want you... Just as much... It's just that..." The brunette bit her lip nervously.

"Are you scared?" Taeyeon reached out to brush her cheek gently with the back of her hand. "Is this your first time?" The brunette looked down and nodded shyly. "You don't have to force yourself, Fany-ah."

Tiffany instantly looked up upon hearing the nickname.

"I... Is it alright to call you that?" Taeyeon asked nervously.

"We've been together for months now, Tae. Of course you can." She smiled at Taeyeon's childish grin.

"Then I'm going to use that nickname from now on." Taeyeon chuckled when Tiffany attacked her with light kisses along her cheeks. She started giggling when the brunette poked her sides. The pokes turned into tickles and she tried to grab the girl's wrists but ended up lying on the couch with Tiffany on her instead. They just stared at each other as they both tried to catch their breaths. She only realized how compromising their position was when she felt Tiffany's weight on her hips.

"Tae...?"

"Y-yeah...?" It was unlikely of her to stutter and the petite girl swallowed hard as Tiffany's hot breath hit her face.

"I wanna be yours." 

"But you're already mine."

"Are you rejecting me?" Tiffany leaned back a little to look at her in disbelief.

Taeyeon couldn't help but laugh at the girl's reaction. "I'm sorry, I was too nervous that I said something stupid." She locked her arms around her neck to pull her down. "I love you, beautiful." 

"I love you too, Tae."

===