(10)

Secrets

=== 

“So Tiffany-ssi…” The young man was interrupted when Tiffany looked away and turned towards the person who tapped her shoulder.

“What?”

“Your dad is looking for you.” Taeyeon said and glanced at the guy who was clearly unhappy. 

“Oh? Okay. Where is he?” Tiffany turned back to him and smiled apologetically. “I’m sorry Minseok-ssi, but I have to go. I’ll see you around.” She bowed politely before following the petite girl. “What are we doing here?” She asked the moment they got into the toilet.

“Nothing.” Taeyeon shrugged nonchalantly and made sure every cubicle was unoccupied. “So…”

She took a step back when the girl had a mischievous grin on her face. “W-what?”

“You’re mine…” 

“Wha… H-hey! Stop it!” The brunette struggled as her arms were held firmly. “Tae!” She was finally released and didn’t hesitate to knock the girl’s head.

“Ow! That hurts.” Taeyeon rubbed her head to ease the pain.

“Serves you right.”

“But I didn’t do anything!”

“But you were planning to!” Tiffany looked at her in disbelief when she chuckled.

“Fine. I admit.” Taeyeon placed her hands around the girl’s waist. “It’s just that I hate it when guys shamelessly hit on you.” 

The brunette giggled at the cute pout. “Are you jealous, Tae?” She held her cheeks and pulled her closer.

“Will I get something in return if I say yes?”

“Hmm…” She traced her jaw down to her neck, before slipping her hands inside the girl’s shirt. “Depends on your answer, though.” She smirked when her girlfriend bit her lip in anticipation.

“Then make me.” Taeyeon pressed her body against the brunette, fighting the urge to moan at every light touches along her bare skin. “Ahh… Why am I doing this to myself…” She closed her eyes when the hand strayed down and lingered along her belt.

Her smirk widen upon seeing the girl’s reaction. Feeling encouraged, she deliberately unbuckled the belt then popped the button with ease. “So what’s your answer?” She leaned forward to whisper against her ear, all the while slipping her hand further into the girl’s pants. “Hm?”

“I-I… Oh god.” Taeyeon grabbed the brunette’s wrist to stop her from rubbing through her underwear. “Y-yes, I am. I’m not even planning to deny it.”

“Well, that’s good to hear.” Tiffany retracted her hand and went to the sink. “Hm?” She looked at the mirror when arms went around her waist.

“Why would you leave me hanging like that?” It came as a whine and Taeyeon started to sulk as she hugged her tight.

“You know we can’t do it here.” She turned around and pinched the puffed cheeks. 

“So does that mean we will do it at home?” Tiffany didn’t miss how the girl’s mood instantly lighten up.

“Haven’t you had enough? We’ve been doing it like… nonstop since you moved in.”

“But my body wants yours, like all the time.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. Her girlfriend was being unreasonably stubborn today and she thought they should go back to the hall before someone starts to look for them. “Tell me Tae, are you only dating me for my body?” She crossed her arms when the petite girl laughed.

“What?” Taeyeon clutched her stomach as she laughed some more. “Of course not! What do you even take me for?” She wiped away the tear from laughing too much.

“I don’t know. It’s just that you’re like a teenage boy.” Tiffany reached out and brushed the girl’s messy hair. 

“Some of my exes said the same thing.” Taeyeon was about to laugh again but the gloom in Tiffany’s face made her stop. “What?”

“Screw you.” She pushed her girlfriend away before stomping out of the toilet.

=== 

The ride back to their home was quiet, saved for Mr. Hwang’s attempt to have small talks with the two girls. They were a few blocks away when he suddenly clapped his hands, surprising the other three. “I totally forgot!”

“Stop scaring us, Daddy.” Tiffany said flatly as she looked out the window.

The old man dismissed the snappy attitude and proceeded. “We thought we should go on a vacation. You know, to get along with each other. How about that?” He smiled widely as he looked at his daughters expectantly. “Taeyeon-ah?” He turned towards the petite girl when his daughter completely ignore him.

“I think that’s a good idea, Uncle.” Taeyeon smiled politely and took a glance at her girlfriend.

“Great! It’s settled then!”

“But I didn’t agree, Daddy.” Tiffany frowned at her father’s enthusiasm and seemingly disastrous plan.

“Oh, don’t be a spoilsport Miyoung-ah. It will be fun.” Mr. Hwang patted the brunette’s hand to reassure her. 

===