(04)

Secrets

=== 

Knock, knock, knock

“Go away.” 

Knock, knock, knock

“I said go…” The door to her room opened slowly and she narrowed her eyes as she looked at Taeyeon closing the door.

“Hi, beautiful.” Taeyeon took quick steps and stood beside the girl’s study table.

“I hate you.”

“What did I do?”

“Nothing.” Taeyeon looked at her in confusion.

“Then what’s wrong?”

“I hate everyone.”

The petite girl chuckled at the childish antics. “Oh, who are you kidding? You know you love me.” She bent down a little and placed her arms around the girl’s neck, hugging her tightly.

“Damn it, Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany grumbled when Taeyeon kissed her passionately.

“Damn, you’re so y when you’re worked up like this.” Taeyeon grabbed her hand and pulled her up with force. “Makes me wanna…” The door suddenly opened and Mr. Hwang peeked inside. “Well, it’s a deal then.” She shook the brunette’s hand and smiled kindly. 

“Okay…?” Tiffany answered hesitantly before pulling her hand out.

“So you two finally got along?” He clapped his hands happily. “2 weeks won’t be that long, Miyoung-ah. It will pass by before you know it.” He smiled at the two before bidding them goodbye.

Tiffany sighed in relief as she collapsed onto her chair. “Why are you laughing?”

“That was damn close.” Taeyeon tried to stop herself from laughing. 

“This is totally your fault.”

“How is it my fault?”

“Stop being sneaky and behave.” Tiffany pointed at the laughing girl.

“I’ll only behave when he’s around.” Taeyeon grinned mischievously and climbed on the brunette’s lap. “Since he’s not around… How about we play for a while?” She slipped her hand under the almost see-through shirt and grinned wider when she felt her tensed muscles. “Let me hear you scream my name, beautiful.”

=== 

“You two sleep tight, okay?” Mr. Hwang pulled the blanket and tucked them in. “Good night.” He kissed his daughter’s forehead then patted Taeyeon’s head before leaving the room.

“Well… That’s awkward…” Taeyeon didn’t move an inch and just stared at the ceiling. “Does he always tuck you in before sleeping?”

“Does it turn you off if I say yes?” Tiffany didn’t dare to look at her girlfriend as she stared at the ceiling as well. She only shifted to her side when she heard the other girl chuckle. “What?”

“It’s cute.” Taeyeon moved closer and placed her arm around the brunette’s waist. “So I guess I’ll have to get used to this for the next few days.” 

“I hate it when you grin like that.” 

“Why?”

“It makes me wanna kiss you silly.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she felt the hand on her cheek. “Then kiss me.” She scooted closer, their nose touching, and smiled when soft lips met hers. “Kiss me like you mean it, baby.” She parted her lips to make way for the tongue lightly grazing against her bottom lip. Hands started to roam around and legs entangled with each other as the kisses grew deeper, more passionate. She was just about to pop the button out when she heard heavy footsteps. “Move away!” She hissed and rolled over to her side of the bed.

“What?!” Tiffany was about to say more but the door slowly opened and Taeyeon’s mother peeked inside.

“I’m sorry to wake you.” The middle aged woman looked at them apologetically. “Can I talk to you for a moment, Taeyeon-ah?”

“What did I do?” Taeyeon unwillingly got up and left the room.

“Seriously, how am I going to survive this life?” Tiffany asked with a huff and hugged the pillow tight. She fell asleep not too long after and didn’t hear the other girl entering her room then slipped under the covers to lie beside her.

“Good night, beautiful. I love you the most.” Taeyeon kissed her forehead softly and went to sleep.

===