(13)

Secrets

=== 

Outtake from chapter 12

"Thanks." Taeyeon bowed slightly as she thanked the young lady who served their drinks.

"Taeyeon.”

"What?"

"Taeyeon."

"Huh?" She turned to her side and furrowed her brows in confusion as Tiffany looked at her with a frown.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm not doing anything." Taeyeon straighten up and took a sip from her drink. "What?" She asked again when her girlfriend didn't stop staring at her.

"You were blatantly checking her out. Right in front of me." Tiffany crossed her arms. 

"What? I didn't!" She chuckled and waved her hand dismissively. 

"You were." 

"Wha... Hey! Where are you going?" She scratched the back of her head when Tiffany stomped away. 

===

Taeyeon tried to catch her breath as she patted her pockets to get the keys. She had been walking endlessly around the resort to look for the brunette and thought she might have went back to their villa when Tiffany was nowhere to be found. "Aish. I shouldn't have ran on my way here." She fumbled on the lock and finally got inside. "Tiffany?" She called out as she took off her flip-flops after seeing the empty living room. 

The petite girl tried to call out again and decided to go upstairs when there was still no response. She opened the door slowly and sighed in relief when she saw the lump under the blanket. "Fany-ah...?" She carefully sat on the edge of the bed and was about to pull the blanket down but Tiffany was quick to turn around.

"I hate you. Jerk." Tiffany grumbled and scooted away.

"Wha... Hey..." 

"Don't come near me."

"But Fany-ah..."

"Go away." 

"Ti..."

"Screw you."

"But..."

"Get lost."

"Hey, I'm..."

"Go..." Tiffany shrieked when Taeyeon suddenly pounced on her.

"I'm not going anywhere." 

"Screw you, Tae. Go away. You're totally unlovable right now." 

Taeyeon chuckled at the girl's attitude. "You're totally adorable right now." She grinned as she trapped the brunette in between her arms.

"Ha ha, funny." Tiffany said sarcastically. "Get off me." She slapped the girl's waist who didn't move in return.

"Make me." 

"Are you challenging me?" 

"I am." 

"You're going to regret this."

"I'm not scared." Taeyeon smirked when Tiffany narrowed her eyes. She laughed as she was pushed harshly and ended up sprawled in bed. 

"Damn it. Why am I even dating you?" Tiffany shook her head in disbelief.

"'Cause you can't resist my charms." She grinned mischievously. "And not to mention I'm so great in bed." She winked teasingly and earned herself another slap.

"Ugh. You're so full of yourself. You're just like them after all."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Well, I beg to differ, young lady." Taeyeon raised an eyebrow when Tiffany remained silent. "I'm so much better than all of your exes and you know it." The brunette rolled her eyes in response. "Oh, please. Who are you kidding?" 

"Jerk." Tiffany mumbled and was about to climb off but Taeyeon grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Where are you going? We're not done talking." She furrowed her brows when the brunette slapped her hand away. "Hey, that's rude." 

"I don't care."

"What's with the attitude?"

"Really, now?"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you snapping at me?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Tiffany crossed her arms and looked at her impassively.

"But I wasn't checking her out!"

"Then why do you sound so defensive, huh?" Taeyeon averted her eyes for a second and she couldn't stop herself from throwing a few slaps on the girl's shoulders.

"H-hey, hey! Stop it! Ow!"

"Get lost!" Tiffany knocked her head one last time before walking away.

===

"Fany-ah... Please don't get mad at me..." Taeyeon cooed as she hugged her waist. "Please..." She nuzzled against her neck when Tiffany continued to ignore her. "Baby, sweetheart, stop ignoring me... I'm dying inside..." She finally climbed onto her lap to block the girl's view. "Fany-ah... You know I love you so much. You're my one and only. My everything. My world. My forever. You know I want no one else but you." She kept on rambling until Tiffany silenced her with a passionate kiss.

"Shut up, will you?" Tiffany said exasperatedly.

"I might not. That kiss was so hot. I want more." Taeyeon gave her a wink and a flying kiss.

Tiffany willed herself not to react but the girl's silly antics was too adorable for her not to smile. 

"Hah! Score!" She leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips.

"Damn it. Why are you so cute?" Tiffany finally gave in and pinched the grinning girl's cheeks.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you my secret." She winked again and her grin widen. "But there's a secret I'm willing to share with you." 

The brunette crinkled her nose in disapproval but decided to play along nonetheless. "What is it?"

Taeyeon moved closer and leaned against her ear. "I'm yours... Forever if you will..." She whispered and smiled widely when Tiffany’s ear turned red. "I love you the most, beautiful."

===