(12)

Secrets

=== 

The light kisses along her shoulder woke her up. Tiffany groggily opened her eyes and tried to push away her girlfriend's face. 

"Good morning, beautiful." Taeyeon pulled the hand gently and kissed the fingertips one by one. 

"Hmm..."

"Hey... Don't go back to sleep..." She hovered above her when Tiffany turned away and went back to sleep. "Hey..." She lightly shook the brunette but to no avail. "Fany-ah..."

"What...?"

"Wake up..."

"Why...? It's too early..." Tiffany shifted again. "What do you want?" She asked hoarsely as she squinted to take a better look on the other girl.

"You. What else?" She grinned.

"It's too early, Tae. Let me sleep."

"But morning is one of the best things in life." She sat on the brunette's stomach and pinned her arms above her head. "And besides, we didn't do it last night, and the... Well, just last night." 

"I'm sleepy. Go away." Tiffany swatted the hands away. She placed her arms around the girl's waist and pulled her down to nuzzle against her neck. "Let me sleep for a while."

"Will I get a reward if I'll do that?"

"Hmm..."

"Will I get to choose my reward?"

"Hmm..."

"Then I'd like to add shower to the deal."

"Hmm... Whatever, Tae. We can do it anywhere you want, just please let me go back to sleep."

"You said that, not me." Taeyeon grinned widely and placed a quick kiss on Tiffany's cheek. "Okay, sleep tight." 

===

"You're going to wear this?" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the brunette as she hugged her from behind.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing." 

"Tell me."

She chuckled at the serious tone. "I find you very attractive in this outfit. I don’t think I wanna leave this room anymore." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes as she looked at her in the mirror. "I should've known." She finished brushing her hair and turned around to look at her from head to toe. "You're wearing that?"

"Yeah, why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Taeyeon looked down at her casual clothes.

"Who wears ripped jeans in beach?"

"Me?" 

"Seriously?" Tiffany furrowed her brows as she looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah, seriously." Taeyeon pulled her closer by the waist. "And I really can't go in the water. I'm allergic to salt water."

"Oh."

"You actually believed that?" She laughed when Tiffany shoved her away. "Awww beautiful, don't be mad." She followed her downstairs and into the kitchen. She observed the brunette busying herself and hesitantly moved closer. "Are you seriously mad at me?" She held her arm to stop her from washing the used glass. "Hey..." 

Tiffany sighed and put down the cup in the sink before turning towards her girlfriend. She couldn't help but giggle at the girl's cute worried face. "How can I get mad at you when you're looking like a lost puppy?" She held her cheeks and smiled when Taeyeon grinned. 

"Can this lost puppy kiss her beautiful owner?" Taeyeon puckered her lips playfully as she pushed her against the counter. 

Tiffany giggled some more as Taeyeon peppered her with light kisses along her cheeks. "Okay, okay. Now stop it, Tae." She held her shoulders to stop her from leaning in. 

"Okay." Taeyeon pulled back and grinned mischievously before stealing a kiss from her girlfriend. "Ha! Gotcha!" She laughed as she swiftly went out of the kitchen. 

"Aish. That girl." Tiffany shook her head and went back to wash the discarded cup.

===

"Why can't they just get along?" Mr. Hwang sighed as he watched Tiffany stomping away from the petite girl.

"What do you mean?" The middle aged woman turned to him. 

"You know, them." He pointed where Taeyeon was. "Taeyeon-ah is a very nice kid. Why can't Miyoung get along with her?" 

"Oh dear, don't worry too much. I'm sure they get along just fine. Maybe you only happen to see them arguing everytime." She patted his shoulder and smiled kindly to comfort him.

Mr. Hwang nodded sadly and returned the smile. "Wait. Do you know something that I don't?" He furrowed his brows as he felt like there was more to it.

"What? I don’t."

He tilted his head as he observed the seemingly calm woman. "Well, if you say so." He shrugged nonchalantly and stood up. "How about we go for a walk?"

===