chapter 9

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 9


I was 17 years old that year,my father wanted to bring me to meet one of his friend who did amazing works,i never liked my father's job i wanted to celebrate with my friends and not looking at some boring pictures stuck on a wall,i never really cared or wated to understand what my dad meant when he told me that pictures can tell you a story,bring you places you have never been photos can make the unreal become real. That's something i never wanted to see but that day i had to go and see it for sure. The day of my birthdy i spent it looking at some pictures of every kind of things,i had to admit that they kind fascinated me,but nothing really got my attention,till i saw a just one picture, a sky full of stars it was beautiful,later i asked just for curiosity and he told me that it was made by his 17 years old daughter,the same age as me, really a talent i must say so young yet so good. I met her outside,song hye kyo,she was really into photography and gosh she really amazed me, at that time i understood just what my father meant with those words,thanks to her i was so curious and i started to learn photography later on. I became her father's biggest fan and wanted to do things on my own not with my father so i just took lessons to learn photography. One day i was paired up with a boy of my class,we had to decide on a concept and he already has something in mind he only told me" follow my expemple" and i did. H e made me follow him to an apartment and there was a girl,i was confused at first and he told me that she was our model,never i could imagine he meant a theme. As i know in my course, pictures like that weren't allowed,but he said with the right angle it wouldn't seem a disgusting picture but a work of art and he  was right. After that tought he started to touch her, he asked me to partecipate as well but i just escaped, i wasn't ready,not for something like that. I was still shaking back then,maybe i was too innocent? of course i wasn't, as time passed in the end i was intrigued,but i didn't like things with 3 people,degrading a girl like that wasn't of my liking,well there were girls who wouldn't mind,but not me,not with two men,maybe just me and two girls that would have been ok ahahah,but not the other way around. The first time i did it was when i was paired up with a girl i was 18 years old at the time and she made the first move, she wasn't searching for love just to have fun and in the end her avances  made me give in and so we did it. In the end i became addicted to that kind of life,i lived between party and girls and of course my phtography. My way of doing photos was a lot influenced by my life style,in the end what i became was the rest of a bad puberty and the usual bad friends,but later on it was just me liking that way of living. As time passed i even forgot about what made me like pictures,just sometime a little glimpse of that times came to mind btu nothing more than that. That was till a moth ago,while i was as usual with some models and just picked some of the girls,so to have in the end we wee so exited that she started to come at me in the elevator it was fine by me, good exemple for me doesn't really matter just doing what i wanted was enough. Fom time to time girls i had been with for more than one night told me that they loved me. Others girls tought i had some kind of trauma back in the days but it was nothing like that i just became more greedy and when i became famous i must admit sucsess went over my head and girls flocked to like water so i told myself why not and the rest is history.


"jong ki"


"yes? sweety" she carresed my face and then told me.


"i love you,sarange" aigo always the same,what the heck was love anyway,what was that about? anyway i always found it too much when i always told them from the start i only wanted their body to have fun and nothing else,but maybe they tought they would be able to change me but it was no use,i didn't care one bit.


I kiss her cheeck and then get up from the bed.


"where are you going" she ask me.


"sorry dear,i have to go and let's not see each other ever again ok?"


"what?" she said with a sad expression, i felt bad when saying it but not so much as to change my life and not since i couldn't care less also , i am a bastard anyway and that's what they like of me,or so they say.


"jong ki...but i tough..."


"what? dear,it was beautiful with you but...it can't go on this way,i don't deserve someone like you,just search for someone better ok?"


"but i,i love you! didn't you feel the same?" i smile while dressing up.


"sorry,i don't,but i feel nothing for you,it was just to begin with,i told you from the start and new what kind of person i am,but you decided to come to me anyway"


"ya! you bastard...ya!"


"bye dear,also saying you love me while having a boyfriend,i never loved anyone but i heard that's not quite right...you shouldn't say such thingas to me when i was truthful till the start and not you right?" i then walked away leaving her there on the bed screaming at me,yes that's what i alwayd did.


"when i saw her for the forst time she suddenly grabbed my attention, she was simply beautiful,not dressed up to flirt with someone she just was beautiful in her being so simple dressed. We looked at each other for awhile but her expression didn't changed at all,usually girls smile at me or blush but...she just looked away and went on her way,it was a first for me,well i was a little taken aback and didn't really like it,but i didn't care it didn't seems like someone i would see again,but i was frong she was in the elevator too.


She was with her tablet at hand don't know what she was doing,but she seemed quite annoyed by us,up close she was even more beautiful then i heard her saying in a lower tone.


"gosh,just what are they doing?" i found it funny could she be just like the others girls? o well you know the fake innocent types,so i just kept on going i didn't care anyway.




---------------


"mmm,jong ki ssi" she looks at me with an obvious shocked expression and i found it finny in a way,when she watched me,what kind of faces she would do,i was interested what this beautiful girl would do while watching us being intimate.


"mmm,jong ki!"the girl was saying my name aloud at one point she couldn't take it anymore and started to talk finally.


"could you please do this somewhere else?" she say pissed with a cold expression i stopped for awhile and lookd at her


"tsk,who are you?" said the girl


Her answer was" that's none of your buisness just get out of here and do your thing somewhere else". After what she said the girl started to say nonsense,till i couldn't take it anymore and chuckled and then looking at her i said.


"why? do you want to take part of what we where doing?"


"oppa!" protested the girl, with her arms crossed she just said "why should i? i have no interest in you " first time ever or just it's the usual response.


"mmm?no interest?" i sai but i was curious if she wouldn't at least blush or get embarrased by me in the end i am a handsome young man, so i get closer to her.


"i don't think that's true,maybe...are you the kind that want to do it only the two of us? for me it's ok" i smiled


"...your brain isn't working well it seems" she asnwered in her sarcastic and cutting way wow i was impressed.


"ding"sound of the elevator opening


"if you don't want to get out then i will" she walk out of the elevator and then turn around and smiling she talk again and say" now keep on doing what you where doing" then she walk away.


"not interested?mpfff" i say looking in the way of the girl who just run out. She was really pretty and has a foul mouth that's for sure i tought really fierce.


"oppa" say the girl hugging me from behind


"oppa,why did you stop? are you interested in that girl?" she asked pleading for an answer,but i just smiled and then turned around to look at her,i grab her hands and kiss her


"let's go" i eanswer to her in her hear,in a y way.


The next day i see her again the elevator different girl,what a fate we have together i tought


I hear her saying in a exasperated tone "i can't belive it then take her phone while i keep on ding my things with the girl who can't even stand anymore because she wanted me so much.


"mmm,jong ki i can't wait anymore".




PHONE CONVERSTION


"hi dear!it's been awhile!" i say aloud on purpose so that the two ert can hear me,hoping that they will stop,even tought i don't belive a miracle can happen. But i was able to grab their attention and the two of them looked at me, just for a while and so i kept on talking with onew, with my crossed arms faking a really happy expression.


She was talking all happy to someone till her esmile faded,it was quite a sight when she yelled at the person on the ohone aigo really,suddenly the girl started to plead me for more.


"mmm,ah,jong ki ssi!,give it to me" the girl then finally lost it looked at us and then with anger in her voice she shout at us.


"ya! for the last time go and book a room!" we stopped and later on we talked about that anyway such a foul mouth she has,talking back all the time sparing nothing,my advance never had a good response and when i was hit by the other girl she laughed at me and said it was well deserved. I was pissing her off.


Later on i was invited to go back home but at first i refused,then i changed my mind and went to my house and i had a surprise, she was standing in front of my gate,gosh she was stunning. She was wearing a simple black dress showing her beautiful legs, i tought she searched for my house and found it,so i went to the attack and cornered her,she was refusing me but i again tought it was all an act,then my parents came and we were interrupted,they told me she was the daughter of my idol,so i came to know she was the girl who introduced me to my work. She gre up beautifully i tought and even tought i should have been grateful to her in the end i wanted her too she was just too tempting. When i found her in my room i was convinced she wanted me and so i made the first move,her rejecting me would have ended soon but i was wrong, she started to cry and i was startled. Usually girls cry when i dump them after we did it,never before i kiss them but she made me feel for the first time like a , a ert and then she kicked me. The next day i went to her studio to apologize and in the end just because i wanted to see her more i threw the "game" card at her and she agreed.


In the next weeks i went to her a lot,i also met bo gum and it turn out he like her, i never felt threatened by anyone til he showed up. She was always angry at me or rejcted me at the spot,while with him she made such a beautiful smile...i love her smile,it's so sweet and tender.


Then as fate wanted we had a photoshoot and again she surprised me with her beauty,but what i was most surprised was when she reached for my hand and told me...


"...come" gosh with just one word she got me big time and my heart started to beat fast,really i then go to her finally taking her hand so tender and for once she didn't reject me, it made me happy.


But gosh she even more good in making me worried. We met again before the photoshoot, at mina's birthday party,there she was taken by an ugly man who wanted to...do who knows what, i was worried sick,i was worried what should i do if she is hurt, i would have probably killed the man if he hurt her,that was my tought.


The last time,happened today...i was terrified,when i saw her in the water almost drawning there i knew that i can't be withouth her...my feelings,i am starting to understand what mina said and i found it out in the worst way ever,in the end she opened the road for a new life back then and now once again, she opened my eyes to a world,to a new beginning that i am not prepared for,but that i want to try...and start anew. I want to treat her better,i want to...treasure her...because i care...more that i could ever imagine.




---------------------


SHK POV


I am sitting here,on the set of a new scene,we are waiting that they will start shooting and so i decided to clean the lenses of my camera,even tought in reality there is no need,but this is a way for me to escape fom remembering that moment when i almost drawned,i still have headache.


"Damn it...my head" i say in a lower voice,if it wasn't for song jong ki i would have...right now i...-"


"what are you thinking about" park bogum ask me suddenly.


"o,nothing,i just have a head ache"


"se i told you to rest a bit more" he say worried.


"it's not professional if i absent from work right? i am responsible here so..."


"how can you say that when you almost drawned! but i am fine...aigi you worrywrat...you worry too much,what are you mom?"


"hell no,i am worried,sigh..."suddenly bo gum look at me seriously,i must admit he is really a handsome guy not to mention a good one..."


"w-w-why are you looking at me like that bo gum? it's...strange" i feel a little unsettled and nervous.


"i...have something to say to you" BA-TUMB again with that eyes,here is another guy where nature was too good to.


"what?" i ask hesitant.


"...well i-"


"guys it's time to start! come here"  and i am left anginf with curiosity, o well maybe not something important i think. Anyway in the end we walk towards our position and doing our work.


Suddenly i hear someone sneezing


"ACCIU!" i look to my left and jong ki was there,focused as always but he keep on sneezing,could it be he cough a cold?


"hyung! wanna rest? you don't seem well"


"i am ok don't worry...cough,cough,cough"


"what the hell are you saying,i think you are running a fever too!"


"ya,do you work properly this is nothing" gosh he really isn't feeling well.




------------------------------


After the shoot i walk towards jong ki.


Wjong ki,are you feeling unswell?" he smile at me


"no i am fine" his smile is different today couls it be because of the cold?


"no you are not"


"well i don't think you are well too, shouldn't you be resting now?"


"i am responsible for this project how can i go and rest"


"i am the same" this again, in this we are the same,he likes this work a lot just like me and sometimes we work at the extend we can't even stand,but for us this this is everything,tough not in his condition.


"hear me out want an advice from me?"


"let's hear"


"you should rest before it get worse"


"are you worried for me?"


"of course...this is all my fault" i feel so gulty because of this.


"aigo,it's no one's fault no well,of those 3 girls yes,anyway i will rest when i will end the job" what the hell you barely can stand


"...anduegetta!you can't even stand properly!"


"what?-" he collapse on me


"damn se...let's go-"


"no,cough,i will finish this"


"just go and-"


"then you too,go an rest,if you do that,i will follow you" he say looking me in the eyes making me feelstrange.


"damn it,ya,you have to go because-"


"this head ache of mine...arasso"let's do this,guys,bring your young to his room ok" i say to two of his collegues and the one i think it's more expert i say.


"can you hold on for this job? til they come back?" he smile


"noona,we are good too you know,let him be"


"ok,i am glad"


"i don't want to,i-"


"jong ki,trust in them either way tomorrow the shoot will be delayed so no work,you can rest"


Finally he is convinced to go back to his room and i go back to work till after 3 hours of work i finally finished everything,but i am worried for him so i really want to go to jong ki,so i rush to put my things in the bag and then finally go back to the hotel.




--------------------------


We girl are in our room and i washed up, because i sweat a lot during work and now i am heading to go to jong ki.


"yoo jung i am going out"


"where to?" i stopped,i am not doing anything wrong but she wouldn't let me go,also she would think all sort of things,so i won't tell her.


"just to walk around,i like walking alone" sorry for lying dear yoo jung.


When i open the door outside htere is bogum.


"gasp,b-bogum,why are you here?"


"sorry,bo gum,i have somewhere to go,yoo jung is inside if you want to talk to her,bye!"


"what? but i-sigh" i start running,gosh what am i doing,i feel like i am doing suomething bad


"what's his room number?aigo" i take my phone and call him


"...cough,yeobuseyo?"


"jong ki what room are you in?"


"wae?"


"i came to see how you are doing,but i don't know what number you are"


"34,cough,i am opening"


"ok,thanks" i see the door open and he was there.


"aigo,thanks for opening,can i go in?"


"sorry no can do" i was shocked


"why?" i ask confused


"...because i don't know what i might do to you"


"...what's this i thought you would be happy,anyway..." i push the door and i am finally able to enter the room.


" do you think i would let you do something to me?-" he then push me to the wall"


"why did you get inside when i said you couldn't what if i-" i touch his forehead and he is burning.


"aish,what do you think you can do to me in this state..."i take his hand and bring his back to bed.


"aigo,what a baby" he enters the bed and i help him with the sheets


"...i am sorry jong ki"


"cough...stop saying sorry,it's not your fault"


"by the way did you take  some cold medication?"


"dae,cough...can i ask you something? why can't you swim?"


"a,that's because i almost drawned,i was...17...we wnt to the beach,me and my friends,but i had a cramp and couldn't move at all. While i was in the water, my friends didn't know it they where too far and if it wasn't enough suddenly a big wave came suddenly and the next thing i remember was me loosing control and seeing everything black,later i found myself in the hospital but the trauma remained you know, from that moment on my hands start to shake and i can't calm down."


"...i see,i am sorry"


"for what? i should be the one...let take care of you tonight" i was about go take cloth for his fever when he take my wrist


"what is it? "


"i want to ask you something"


"sure,say"


"what if i am the one to fall in love what will you do?" i was shocked,what was this about is this a new way for him to confuse me? but then again,i don't think it's possible...what he say? i don't know.


"wae?...did you fall for me?" i asked in a low voice and his answer was.


"...i think i did" BA TUM-BA DUM-BATUM,my heart started to race.


"song jong ki,what are you saying...aigo...stop it,it's not the time now"


"...yea,you don't belive me right? i can understand but" he look away


"...what?" i ask curious "i mean...why did you...and when?"

"i don't know when it started but...i was scared really scared that i would loose you,it terrified me...then i understood what i was feeling. I know it's hard to belive me,since i am such a bastard but...i am sincere"he hen look at me and he seem so cute and tender,in a way...vulnerable.


"...are you for real?" i ask really curious.


"dae...you maybe don't remember but we met already you know?"


"i know,but but we were too young and i don't remember when you were little" he shake his head.


"when we were 17"


"hu? 17 years old?"


"yes...it was my birthday and my father took me to your father's gallery. At the time i couldn't care less since i didn't even know what it was about,just once i was seriously impressed"


"when?"


"when i saw a beautiful picture a night sky full of stars"


"night sky- that was my first published work,well just as his daughter..." what's going on?.


"later on i was really bored and went outside o get some fresh air,there i saw you for the first time"


"wait, are you telling me that...wait are you that guy from that time!?"


"aigo how could not even remember after i told you about it the other time"


"well i tend to forget people i only see once"


"wa,that hurt,cough,cough,cough"


"o wait let me give you some water" i take a vupe and give it to him.


"thanks,cough"


"my gosh so did i help you built your career?"


"it seems like you do that a lot, ahahah" he laughe in a low voice,his troat must hurt.


"in my deviated life,just recently i tought that my job was something decent at least,in a person who left to the world every good thing as a human being. What you gave was my future but i didn't give you anything in the end"


I scratch my head,because i feel a little embarrassed and confused.


"i...don't hate you anymore as i used to...and after you saved me how can i..." i look at him in the eyes and then look away.


"how can i punish you"


"...can we...no...i want to stop this game" i never expected this,never...could he really be serious?!.


"what?...a-a-are you serious?"


"yes...now let me ask you something...did you ever,tought about me?...even once as something more than a despicable flirt?" welli did recently i did.


".................i did" he smiled and then get up from he bed,i toght he would kiss be but instead...he hugged me?


"j-jong ki?"


"please don't say anything,because it makes me want to kiss you,that's why i am hugging you" i was startled what des it all mean? i can't stop my heart from beating,never like this ever happened to me.


"k-k-kiss me?"


"dae...i don't want to force you...i want to change so that maybe,just maybe you can feel the same too" my gosh what should i do? omo! what am i doing' i am hugging him too? ya! hye kyo ya!!...what's happening i felt him jump a little?


"hye kyo,what are you doing?"


"i-i-i don't know...i think you are too cold so"


"cold? i am feeling like a fire and you say i am cold?"


"fire? don't tell me-" i broke the hug and touch his head,my gosh he was burning!.


"you really are burning!" in the end i put him in the bed and tend to him all night long till finally his fever went down then i think i fell asleep.




---------------------------------


The next day.


"where am i?....mmm" i tturb around and see jong ki beside me.


"boya! i am dressed i don't think something happened...but why am i here? aigo" jong ki is asleep and his face seem so peaceful...


"...are you for real jong ki ssi?" i look at him mesmerized and in a way i am surious to know if this man is saying the truth and why...in my mind i want to belive he is seriously trying to change...for me...but why do i? could i-? i have to get up. But before that i look back at him.


"wait, where is my phone? i had i yesterday" then i found it and it was on the bed


"aigo there he is,how did he end up there?" i try to take it but i stuble and i find my self on top of him...more like my lips...on his. AAAAA CHINCIA MY LIFE.!


Hi everyone here is another chapter and sorry for the mistake i made,i am just too tired. By the way big hugs to everyone really just think that i am hugging you all one by one,thanks again^^