chapter 7

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 7


SHK POV


This is absurd,i really am doing a stupid thing here,he asked me to hug him and here i am hugging this person?aish...wait...what? i am doing what?! i am hugging him back?! screw me! i hope he doesn't misunderstand,for instance let go of him hye kyo.


I slowly let my arms down


"h-hey,let go...time up"


"...hug me again" he with a strange voice...is he feeling unwell?


"hey,what's with you, h-h-hug again? tsk...don't joke around,cough,let go i am being serious here" i try to push him away but he isn't of the same opinion


"sigh...ya,let go or else-"


"or else what? are you going to use your usless karate moves?"


"i can tell even if i don't see your damn face that you are somewhat pleased...i hate you aish"


"ahahah,yes i am pleased" he tightens the grip


"ya! let me go...ya,freaking idiot!"


"mpfff" i am seriously strating to wonder what's wrong with him.


"ya,tell me truth,you are crazy,right? you are a mental patient...no a masochist...answer asih!" i desperate o this time i really am going to make sure he won't be able to procreate anymore!.


"i hate hate you! aish"


"mmm,i don't think so" then he start to sway from side to side


"omo,ya,wha are you doing,o my poor head...ya sigh,ok i learnead wuite a few good trick there i think with you i can be able to use them wanna try?"


"sure do,let's see of you are able to do it."


"ok then" i raise my leg but i slip and i fell back ward jong ki together with me


"OOOOOOOOOOOO,aish tud" hu? i am not hurt?i only feel my head tightly secured i didn't fell then that means


"owieee,that's hurt...are you ok?" he ask me,when i finally able to get up and free myself.


"assa! yes,i finally am free!"


"what the heck did you try to hurt yourself just to get away from me?" he say a little strangely


"of course not,do you think i am crazy?-" then i notice that his arm is hurt even if i want to go awat i can't leave him that way.


"what?why are you looking at me like that"


"sigh,i even have to help my perpetrator"


"ya,am i a stalker or something?"


"dae"


"ya!"


"sigh...come with me?" i take his waist and take him to a nearby beanch


"wait here"


"where are you going?"


"just wait here" i get inside the restaurant and take my bag.


"o you are here already?"


"shut up and let me see your arm"


"hu? it's just a scratch,let it be"


"just who did you take me for?"




--------------------------------------------


SJK POV


My gosh i can't forget what happened just minutes before...hye kyo went inside for awhile i don't know what for but now that she is away i feel somewhat lonely...i look at my hands and my gosh this is strange,really i am so damn attracted by her and yet i was gealous so much when another guy only hugged her. To tell the truth i was really taken aback,when she told me aren't you going to hug me?...she didn't move an inch instead she looked at me directly in th eyes,even that it was a first for me,up that close she was even more beautiful,i couldn't look away at all she hesitantly asked me tu hug her and for a moment i hesitated but when i finally hugged her i didn't want to let go. It's strange,because i am so damn attracted to her,like never before,after the hug i would usually melt any girl but not her. Either way my heart started to race like no tomorrow,she was soft and i was startled when she hugged me backi never could have tought she would...this hug was strange... i was even scred to touche her,hye kyo is so tin that seems like she would breack if i touch her too much.


Hye kyo is now back and she have with her a big bag.


"o you are here already?"


"shut up and let me see your arm"


"hu? it's just a scratch,let it be"


"just who did you take me for?" she take my hurt arm and start to disinfect it


"why? shouldn't you be happy?"


"sigh,i don't enjoy seeing a hurt person...even if it's you" tsk,what's with her.


"then are you worried for me?" i and try my luck


"hell no! but you can't work with an injury like this,you make great pictures and i don't want you to to bad work because of me" she is really passionate,she didn't change at all...hye kyo like photography a lot.


"by the way,i liked the hug,we should do this pften don't you agree?" she look at me with a shocked expression,as if i was a crazy person.


"i think i should avoid you at all costs,the game i don't want to do it anymore,ane!" she seem like a child,she say that while tending to my wound,this girl.


"really? but kyo,why did you hug me back?" i look at her smiling,i really want to hear what she say. i think i took her by surprise because she stopped  and looked at me.


"...i don't know what you are talking about"


"hu?sure, feign ignorance now?"


"in reality i tought tou were a pillow"


"a pillow?" she really has a good imagination


"yea! i mean,i always hold it like that"


"that's a stupid lie,kyo"


"it's not stupid and it's the truth, i only agreed to this because i was sure i could think of you as my dear pillow,i even brought it with me,so don't have any strange idea...anyway since you aren't my real and dear pillow i wasn't able to hold on for a long time and i had to let go,sigh,you really aren't my tipe,aigo" mpf she really is something,i am trying my best to stop my laughter and not to pinch her cute cheecks,she is too cute.


"ya,why don't you stop looking at me like that?"


"like what?"


"like an idiot,why are you smiling like that?"


"because you make me smile" omo did she blush a little?


"ya,did you just blush?"


"me? omo,what are you saying? it's summer and it's hot,can you see? tsk,here i am done,what a stupid thing,gosh it's hot"  as if she,can't fool me.


"let's say i belive you,say,why did he call you baek hye kyo?"


"o that? i changed my name"


"what?wae?"


"because people keep on thinking of me as sonng's daughter,i don't want people to judje my work because i am his daughter...well it's not like it changed much,everyone know who i am anyway".


"mmm,i understand,were what you mean,but i think it wasn't necessary"


"wae?because you like my father?"


"because,your work is yours only,don't think that people are stupid, if a person is good in what she do than that's it. The fact that you are his daughter doesn' mean they critics will automatically love your works and your father doesn't seem someone who will cheet for his dauther right?"


"...yes,that's right,he will never do that"


"just like me...you know i really like your works,the dedication and passion you always put in doing it"


"compliment just for the game won't work on me"


"kyo,photography is my passion too,i am not lying,i would rather not have someone who proclaim herself a professional when she is not"


"wow,that's the first time i think of you as a decent human being i am impressed" she say quite happy.


"it's an insult?"i pout a little.


"it's a compliment" this is the first time we are chatting withouth fighting and she is miling too,i even got a compliment ahahah.


"so,that's why belive me when i say it was okay even if you didn't change your name,because you are an exellent photographer i mea it".


"...how did you start to like this job" because of you,but i am not going to tell her what's the use anyway.


"well,when i was like...16 years old and i was going with my father at an exibition,i didn't like his job back then so i wasn't happy to go there,but then i saw a picture really beautiful,it was something that made cry even,can you belive it?"


"what was the picture about?"


"a sky full of stars,i did know who did that,but i was impressed. Later i went outside becasue apart of that picture everything was boring and when i got out i met a person that would have changed my view of photography forever"


"really? who it was?" you.


"...a girl the same age as me,she was taking pictures of the road,little kittens,couples the bridge,when i saw what she was doing i laughed at her,but she smirked and let me saw her phots and gosh,i can't explain it well,but those pictures had like feelings put in there, i am now a photographer and can judje well,it was almost like a pro,well she had still to work on it,but her tecnique was superior for that age,the who didn't know anything for the first time was interested it taking a pictures,in the end to proove her point,she said to try doing it myself, she taught me what to do and i did a good job,we took pictures for almost 3 hourse but it seemed like it was only 5 minutes,from then on i started to get some interest in it and became what i am today"


"mmm,i wonder what went wrong?"


"wae? i am a genious you know?!


"i don't like bosting but i am too" she is challenging me like back then,ahahah.


"anyway what i mean,is that you became a reall flirt and a bastard along the way...did you have some kind of trauma,with a girl? your fist love cheated on you and so on?" i can't belive it what the hell is she saying.


"ya...you watch too many dramas you know? i am a completly healty guy who likes women i am quite handsome too ,so what's wrong with that?"


"so no trauma?"


"no trauma! aish" she put her hand under her ching and


"mmm,then why did you end up like this? you good look is wasted on you"


"ya!"


"ahahah" it's the first time she is laughing like this,it makes me quite happy.This is strange, i never had a conversation like this with a girl,i always ended up to bed even before asking her name,but with her i don't really feel the need to have ,i am attracted a lot,but just talking like this is fun and i like talking with her.


"what about you?"


"well i can say it's same for me,but i was a lot younger than you" she smiles while telling me this.


"that person was your father" i can't belive it.


"m-m-y father?"


"yes,mmm,our family always went on vacation together nd one day for some reason i i cried and went away from the spot everyone where,i was crying and to calm me down he showed a picture and everything was history,thanks to him,i am the person i am today", she still smile at me but i am a little unsettled in a way.


"ya,did you pheraps had a crash on him? no right? ahahah" but gosh she blushed and i became shocked.


"ya! are you serious?!"


"it's not like that!well...he was...my first...crush for a long time"


"ya! he is my father!"


"so what? he is an important part of my life,but...i had a crush,in the past not now"


"what do you mean?"


"everything finished when he married you mom? but i wasn't really upset because she is a nice woman and i always liked her,i was aware i was too young anyway. So in the years he was just someone i really admire and nothing more"


"lies,i saw how you looked at him" she made a serious face and came closer to me surprising the hell out of me.


"who the heck do you think i am?" she flick my head.


"OWW!"


"i admire him,i still do,but it's becasue as a photographer myself,for me he is the best, just as you look up to my father,i look up to yours,arasso! block head?"


"ya!...can i belive you? you are a woman i can't beliv-"


"i am sure you had some kind of trauma,yes"


"again?i never had something like that"


"then stop it, i am serious when i say i don't have interest in guys now, i want to think only about my dream, that's the most important thing for me,guys  aren't necessary for me,arasso little flirt?"


"tsk, i don't it's true,how can you do that? what about your need as a woman? only a man can satisfy you...a wait, don't tel me that you-"


"OUW!" she smack the back of my head really hard in a cool way.


"cman,stop it, spouting nonsense,my only need is doing my work properly ,what really exite me is doing what i like and what made me nervous too,finding new land scape and so on,we women are different from you guys,aigo, i am tired i better go and sleep." she then pat my shoulder and say.


"even if i hate the flirt boy in you i must admit you have quite the talent, you look quite handsome with a reflex at hand"


"aigo,did my good look,finally made you look at me as a man?"


"tsk,i said with a reflex at hand,when you were quiet you are really good looking,but as soon as you open you mouth only stupid things come out,sigh." i bring her closer to me and then say.


"listen,i will make sure to awaken all your female instinct,you won't be able to resist me,you will like it-"


"jong ki...please keep being like this" she say seriously to me, now i am confused what does she mean and so serious too.


"what do you mean?"


"the way you are now,there is no way for you to win,jong ki please keep on being a flirt,that way...i won't be swayed" i am speachless, for awhile we look at each other then she push me away and get up.


"good night,jong ki" ...am i no good? for her,will she never like me?"




------------------------------------------------


"guys,i am going to the hotel i am quite tired,you can come later,good night,i took a taxy so you guys can come with the car"


Sigh,what's with me? telling him not to change? so that i won't be swayed? it's as if i am asking him for help...for what?...so that i won't fall for him?...damn it. sigh.


It was the first time i wanted to know about him,he is quite plesant and fun to talk to and i was happy and grateful for what he said to me,i think he was sincere about that...i was honestly happy with those words...i can't be swayed by him...that's why


"never change,for these 3 month,please,don't change.


To be continued.


Everyone please bear with me for the mistakes,i am sleepy,tomorrow i will read again and change the mistake i made,good night and thanks for reading,sweet dreams everyone.^^


Please leave comments it motivate me alot and it's nice to read them all^^