chapter 11

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 11


After she made things clearto jong ki and to herself,too they get back to the shooting location there three girls that were going to have a cene in the drama,saw jong ki and run to him like if they saw a god.


"OPPA!" the y screamde all happy and then they clincked to him like gum and the poor guy for the first time felt so unconfortable metting again his ex "friends of bed". He know what they want want but right now he can't care less instead he look at hye kyo who after saw the scene became cold as hell, he never saw her like that not even when she rejected him, he was really worried this time.


On hye kyo's part she saw the scene and her blood started boil from anger.


"what the hell,after he said those things he still do such things in front of me? damn him" she say in her head. Suddenly one of the girls looked at hyekyo and made a bad face,then told to jong ki.


"what's with her,she is scary" jong ki for once,agreed with the brainless girls that are clinging to him. Finally they left and for more than one time she tried to talk to hye kyo but she was more cold than ice and ignored him, He didn't know what to do anymore never happened before that she would be like ths when she saw him with a girl he can't understand the reason at all.


"hye kyo-"


"the shoot is over,go haead with those girls of yours"


"guys wanna go and eat together?"


"then hye kyo answered he has plans with other girls so he won't come!" she say and then left everyone anging, yoo jung became serious and followed her.


"damn girl" yoo jung said while following her.


"wow,what's with her?" one of jong ki's friend said then another asnwered.


"yung she seem gealous to me" jong ki tought about it and alph of him think that it's not possible,that she think of him only as a ert,then the other think that instead it can be possible that she is gealous of him since she said just before that she could feel something in the end.


"sigh" jong ki scratch his head


"guys go haead i am not hungry" and then he left.




-------------------------


"look at that idiot,just what the hell was he doing,acciam,i am not going to give him a chance at all,even if i wanted i am not going to-"


"what chance? dear?"


"o,yoo-jung" hye kyo felt as if she stole something and was found out. Yoo jung crossed her arms and walked closer to her.


"didn't i tell you to stop with that damn game"


"ya, we did,i mean since he confessed the gam-" she realized her mistake.


"i see,so he confessed"


"yes but i am not going to fall for him ok i don't-"


"idiot"


"what?" she asked confused


"you did it" yoo jung  scartched her head


"What do you mean"


"you...fell for him" hye kyo was shocked, all sort of emotion came to her even her heart started to beat faster even if only a little beat.


"ya! what are you saying! don't joke around!"


"you are the one who did everything! don't get mad at me!"


"ya,i really am curious,tsk,what the heck made you think that i fell for him?"


"you are gealous hye kyo"


"what? when was i?" she asked sarcastically


"just now" he smile faded away.


"w-what?"


"you couldn't bear seeing him with someone else and after the fact that you run like a thief to his room the prvious night i can tell you head of schedule"


"y-y-you knew?"


"dae,do you think i am an idiot"


"...no,i was worried because he got a cold because of me" she tried to convince her friend...or herself.


"are you trying to convince me or yourself?" hye kyo was at a loss of words.


"sigh, listen i thibk you either admit it or just take a breath and leave him aside...as i know you aren't the tye just think of it yourself,in the end it's your first time falling in love"


"what?-" yoo jung went away leaving her there with her toughts.


-----------------------------------------------


Later on she decided to go to the hot springs of the hotel,so she took all her things and went out. They had the mixed type and then the separate ones,of course she decided to go in the one for the girls.


"...what is the direction? not even a sign to know where the bath for girls is? aish...o well i think this way" she enter the bath and no one was in.


"good,no one is here yet" she then left her things and when to take shower first when suddenly she hear men's voices.


"what the hell" she was scared to be found out people were coming too.


"did i came in the mixed bath?...no in the men's one?!" she say wispering,suddenly the the shower who has a tend to it just the white type almost trasparent,opened.


"o no, i am doomed! what do i do!" but unexpectly the one to see her is jong ki,who was shocked to see her there....


"jong ki! where are you? is there any available,where i can shower?" he walk faster to her side,unfortunately for her poor heart he is too.


"jong ki? no,no,no" she tought to herself,since in reality she is looking shoked and speachle at a jong ki who is going closer to where she is"


"jong ki!" he look at her and then she back down as jong ki walk closer,till he cornered her.


"jong ki! i am coming!" the step of the other guy became more closer each time and jong ki too till their bodies are now touching each other,no matter just how much she try to cover herself in the end they are pressed into each other's body.


"jong ki what-" suddenly he takes her head and bury it into his chest, her heart is racing and she really can't calm down but she isn't the only one jong ki's heart is beating as fast as hers,she was really surprised.


"aish what do you want? it's alreadytaken this place,go some where else!"


"aigo,ok ,fine..."she made a sigh of relief ,still listen to his heart beat and then looked at her.


"by the way,what the heck happened to you?"


"what do you mean?"


"i mean those girls,i tought you would be happy to see them,but instead you seemed disgusted and annoyed,you did all you could to make them go away, i never saw you being like that" he looked at her who is now looking at him,speachless till she decided to bury her face in his cest again and the fist she had till that moment slowly opened into his chest,after earing what his friend said.


"so why were you like that?"


"...i decided i am going to quit that kind of life"


"WHAT?! YA! ARE YOU CRAZY?"


"...i am not,i just can't do that anymore" he looks at her again who isn't saying anything and is just so embarrassed that can't even look at his face,she is just still pressed onto his chest,she even forgot that her chest is complitely against his body and that he is . Jong ki on the other hand can't calm down and is really embarrassed and happy at the same time,still he must find a way to get out of this situation.


"hey could it be that you fell for someone? ahahah,no way,forget what i said" hye kyo was seriously interest now and jong ki answered.


"you are right"


"WHAT?" everyone asked at the same time.


"who is she?"


"...anyway,just get out of here...i have no intention of saying anything more,go away"


--------------------------


After all that,they managed to get out of there of course she changed herself and jong ki even tought already saw everything turned around to look if someone was coming and also to respect that little privacy he could give her,song hye kyo was grateful for that even if in reality she just wanted to disappear right at that moment, After they walked outside the hot spring they never said anything to each other till jong ki realized she didn't go to her room direction so he asked.


"why aren't you going back?"


"...i...left my key with yoo jung and i don't know where she is,my phone is inside too"


"sigh,how can you forget that...arasso..." he take her hand.


"what are you doing now?"


" going to my room" she stopped him and made a schoked face"


"ya! what do you want to do in your room!"


" are you going to remain there with your wet hair and catch a cold?"


"...you have a point there" she look at him and hesitanly said.


"ok,let's go" and so they went to his room. When they finally arrived she left her things on the couch that is in the room and looked around silently and then back at him who was alredy looking at her.


"w-why are you...looking at me?"


"sigh,what where you doing there?"


"i,mistook it for the girls bath" she say embarrassed.


"sigh, can't you pay more attention? what if it wasn't me to find you?" he said scolding her.


"sigh,i know,but i didn't do it on purpose the sigh,i didn't see them,so i went to the direction i tought the hot spring was,it's not like i wanted men to see me-" she then looked at him and then started to look away.


"...by the way...you...what you you said...was the truth"


"i told you already,that i am serious...in reality i really didn't expect it myself, in reality i was quite pissed off" he then looked at her


"...hye kyo...why were you that cold? you never acted that way"


"tsk,do you think i can stay calm after those girls came to you like that? they even touched your ! aish, i couldn't really be all happy after you confessed,right? who would?" she crossed her arms and looked away angry.


"w-wait...so you...are gealous?" she looked him


"what?! tsk,ya,why would i? aigo,ya, it's not like that you know,i just didn't like those girls ok,tsk bosun gealous " she tried to hide her feelings,because after what he said and thinking back at what yoo jung said to her,she realized that she was indeed gealous and that meant that...she has feelings for him.


"hye kyo please look at me" she then hesitantly looked at his handsome face


"i...am not going to touch anyother girl,i find it out before,when i...touched you and when they ...you "


"yea,when they touched all over you!" she was still angry and hye kyo didn't even realize it herself,tought he did and started to smile.


"dae,well, i felt disgust i just wanted them to get away from me and that's what i tried to do"


"still...aish"


"but kyo...i love you" she skipped a beat,her eyes wide open and didn't dare to look at him.


"could you please tell me now,what you really feel? i need to know"


"i..."


"you know i am sincere...did you hear my heart?" kyo finally looked at him in the face and he smiled at her tenderly.


"did you?"


"...i did...hear it"


"...i hear yours too" she was startled.


"your heart was beating as fast as mine..." she blushed and then he said...if you have the same feeling then stay there because i am coming closer...and and then... i won't let go of you. If you want to escape,do it now and then i will give up".


She still was speachless and a little taken aback from his words.


"i will count till five and if you are still here... it means that you love me too" he said seriously.


"i am coming"


"1"


"..." she didn't move


"2"


"..."she still didn't move.


"3"


"4"


"...5" in the end he walked to where she was standing and then hugged her.


"...i can't belive it, this must be a dream...you-"


"can i trust you song jong ki?"


"he was taken aback but then came to his senses,since he could understand where she is coming from but he is hoplessly in love,now that he know she feel the same he undertood just how much he care and love her,and that no other girl can make him this happy,he finally know what love his.


"you can...please trust me"


"...i will,i am going to trust you jong ki" she then hugged him back and the two of them smiled. Till jong ki broke the hug and looked at her.


"can i kiss you?" she smiled a bit embarrassed and then closed her eyes,jong ki couldn't belive it,but in the end smiled and kissed her tenderly,first time in his life to feel this happy while kissing a girl.