special chapter

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER"special onew,a brother? or not?"


SHK POV


"Good morning everyone,it's been awhile!"  it was onew,he came to our studio that morning full of craziness more than ever want to now why? here we go.


"what's whith you today onew?"


"noona! i heard you are living with song jong ki ssi! ciuccae!" he hug me tight but stopped.


"o-o-o,i feel a murderous presence behind me"


"you better put your hands off of her before i cut them"


"jong ki!" i couldn't help but smile while onew started to sweat,i wonder why?mpfff.


"aigo,here i let her go,see? it was just a friendly hug,what's wrong with it?"


" want to now what is wrong woth it?" jong ki walk closer to onew.


"no,thanks,i really want to live" he gulp.


"then stay away from her" he push onew away and take my hands.


"dear,you should stay away from him.how many times have i told you to stay away from people like him hu?"


"you seem a father that is educating his daughter not to talk to strangers,mpfff"


"well that's for sure,my daughter should saty away from strangers-"


"what?" the both of us became silent jong ki,just realized that he talked about a daughter.


"...this is strange...what did i say?"


"beat me,i think you talked about a daughter" the both of us seemed confused while onew looked at us .


"aish,i can't belive it...YA!,stupid couple! what's with this? aigo,you two talked about that and seemed like you two lost your memories,are you crazy?! aish chincia"


"ya!what's with you? what's so wrong in saying you?" we ask onew at the same time.


"you two really...anya,sigh,i can't be bothered,go on as you two have been" it's te first time i saw him behaving this way,when suddenly i feel a some noise behing us.


TUD,we turn around to see what was happening.


"sunbae...are you pregnant?..." it was park bo gum  who talked in a haze while yoo jung was speachless and the box she has in her hands fell on the ground.


"what?no,what are you talking about bo gum?"


"but you said,daughter..."


"first of all calm down please,i never said i was pregnant,what the hell with the both of you"


"but hyung said daughter so-"


"yea,i said that i should teach my daughetr to stay away from stranger-again"


"see,why is he like this?!"said onew


"wait..."onew look at jong ki


"i can't belive it...you want to be a father?you want a daughter?" i was speachless,i can't belive it,jong ki want a family with me? that's not possible.


"aigo,what are you say-" i look at jong ki's face and i couldn't be more surprised.


"...really?do i want a daughter?...i don't hate the idea"


"what?!" everyone said and of of course me too while onew wasn't all that surprised.


"tsk i knew it,aish,sorry but but i have to decline" said onew making all of us feel confused.


"you what?" jong ki asked a little pissed,onew came close to me and hugged me,making all of us schocked only jong ki jumped in rage seeing me being hugged by him.


"ya!what are you doing?!"


"to tell the truth,i really don't lòike the idea,of you two living togeteher,but i put up with it as long as she is,happy,but i don't agree,i don't permit my kyo to get pregnant before marriage"


"onew,what are you saying all of a sudden?" i asked confused.


"ya,aren't you letting her go?hu?just who do you think you are?" pissed asked jong ki.


"her oppa!" i became silent asi scratched my head...


"mmm...and,when did you become my oppa,when i am older than you,onew?"


"shut up,i know you till you where 17,we are only 3 years apart anyway"


END OF SHK POV


Song jong ki close his fist as he see the scene,this doesn't seem like a brotherly love from onew's side,it seem more like  confession of possession and he seriously doesn't like it...he really wasn't unaware of his feelings.


"...do you like her?" jong ki didn't even consider the time as he just wanted to uncover the truth behind his actions.


"what are you saying, jong ki he is-"


"dae-"


"what?,onew-"


"as a brother,i feel like i need to protect her" sudenly yoo jung come in the picture.


"onew,stop it would you? it's been already half a year since they are dating and now they decided to live together,aren't you a little late to act like a brother?let them be please." she reprimend him.


"shut up,getting pregnat outside the marriage is a big no anyway"


"onew..." hye kyo felt something was seriously wrong in the air,it's the first time she saw her donsaeng like this and it scared her,he was her best friend for a long time and now this,it's a little...strange.


"onew..."


"noona..." he turn around to look at her take her face in his and then get closer"


"onew,what are you doing?-"


"ya!let her go!" scream jong ki as he run towards them till he hear song hye kyo scream in pain.


"OWIE! ONEW!" he flicked her head and smiled again.


"i was joking!"


"what?" song hye kyo was really confused.


"you little-"


"arasso,i am going my cellphone is ringing,see you later" he went outside the studio and jong ki follow him with his eyes and then followed him outside.


"ok,arasso,i will tell them,bye" Onew closed the call and then turn around and see jong ki.


"aigo,hyung,why are you looking at me like that?"


"...you weren't joking right? also you...love her right?" onew smile.


"...i do love her as a sister"


"don't with me,i can't tell that it wasn't a joke,you...tried to kiss her" onew still smiel at him.


"aigo,i have been found out...dae,i liked her,i loved her,she was...my first love,but i never had the courage to confess...and i tell you that,my love,wasn't like yours or that of park bo gum...i loved her for years."


"what?are you angry because i took her away from you' sorry to say this,but you just where a coward and didn't confess to her,yought in the end she would have become mine anyway"


"tsk...so full of yourself,but yes...you are right...i was a coward but,i was sincere and i wanted her to be happy"


"you are regretting it now?"


"dae...because i am sure that if i confessed to her first,no matter what she would be my girlfriend and not yours" jong ki felt a pang of pain,as he never knew onew could have such a serious expression on his face.


"sorry,but i don't think so,also it's too late"answered jong ki beliving his own words. but onew smile at him.


"don't be so sure of yourself,jong ki,i am sure i left a big impression on her with what i did...jong ki you don't know her as much as i do" jonki felt a little treatned by him.


"so what?"


"tread her the best as you can,because today i am just a little brother to her,but tomorrow i may be something else,you better behave harasso" he smile and then walk past him,but then stop.


"she is happy with you...and the smile she has when song hye kyo is with you,is really beautiful...i won't interfere jong ki,just make her happy...and i will just be her little worried brother forever" he smile and jong ki's expression soften,he finally undertoos that he isn't a treat to their relationship,so he get closer to him.


"you know,i think i really want a daughter onew dear"


"ya!" jong ki laugh as the both of them get inside.