chapter 10

OUR LOVE GAME






CHAPTER 10


5.00 in the morning,hye kyo acidentally fell and kissed jong ki. She then get up trying not to make a sound so that he won't wake up and then walk away.


"..." she get out of the room,she say nothing.


"..." walking trough the corridor still not saying anything and just keep on walking.


"..............." song hye kyo then start to talk calmly


"...mmm,so i kissed him...it was nothing,that was only an accident,yea..." the her calm self started to slowly fade and she started to talk more...aloud.


"i mean i didn't do it on purpose,aigo as if,why would i? ,aigo kyo ssi,it was only an accident! an accidental kiss ahahahahah" she then slowly bring her two hands to her head.


"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAISH! WHAT THE HECK DID I DO THAT FOR?! AISH" she was so loud that that people stared at her and when she finally realized it,hye kyo was startled and just wanted to bury herself under a rock.


"...run for it" say hye kyo wispering and then started to run to her room and then going straight to bed. Yoo joon fortunately is a heavy sleeper so she won't wake up just from this.


"let's just sleep at least for two ours again let's try" she close her eyes but unfortunately she didn't sleep a wink. Exasperated song hye kyo get up and take her reflex with her,dressed with a pair of demins and a white shirt,she then tied her hair in a ponytail and went went out the room.


SHK POV


This crazy...just what the hell am i doing? i can't even sleep anymore...what are you thinking hye kyo? he declared to me so in the end i won but...i don't have any desire to punish him...he even saved my life and got a cold because of it...


"aish my mind is a mess" i look at my camera the only thing that can put my mind at easy


"let's go and take a few pictures" i walk toward the garden that the hotel has,it's really big and and beautiful,well not as much as the place were i usually go and where bo gum and i always met,but it has his own beauty.


"sigh..."


"what are you doing here kyo?" i turn around and see bo gum,he always appear when i feel down and need peace of mind that's why i can't help but smile when i see him.


"just a few pictures,what about you?"


"me too" e smile at me tenderly,this guy is really too good looking.


"bo gum is something the matter?are you worried about something?" i say a little concerned about his look.


"me?" he ask and then with his two hands he touch my face startliing me.


"...i am...i am worried about you..." he while looking at me in the eyes,but this time i feel something different,he is different. Park bo gum tonight is even more handsome than every other day,the moon light show his perfect skin and manly eyes,the eyes that are looking at me. This situation what is this?


"look at how pale you are,have you slept a little?" he say concerned still those eyes are too much even for me what's with the guys around me lately?.


"i-i-i am fine,cough...but..." i take his hands and take them off my face .


"o- sorry" he say a little embarrassed,the atmosphere became really awkaward and we stopped talking for a few seconds.


"bo gum...did you sleep? i mean why are you here?"


"i couldn't sleep" he smile a little.


"why? something is worrying you?" he look at me before answering.


"yes,i am worried about something...that's really important for me"


"...i see,can i help you? do you want to talk about it?" bo gum never looked away,not once and i couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.


"i will tell you...soon i will tell you everything" my eyes wide open, why the hell does it seem like a confession?! anyway,i better get out of this situation.


"Ok...i have to go back to the hotel,i have something to do"


"already? yea...i need you know...it's,mmm...o! help our donsaeng with something, so see you  later,bye" i turn around in front of me,walking to go back in the room to take everything necessary for the photoshoot.


"damn it...i can't say anymore, i hope i am wrong and that i am thinking too much,but his eyes,really took be by surprise" she slap her face hard.


"OW! IT HURTS!...ok now get back on track and think only about work,when you will see jong ki act normal and that's all,crae,he doesn't know that i kis- anyway,let's go to work!" So she enter the room and yoo jung is awake and already prepared everything.


"omo,eonni,where have you been?"


"just walking around...by the way did you prepare everything already?"


"i did"


"good,then let's go?"


"sure!" yoo jung take hye kyo's arm and with a happy face the two girls get out of the room. Hye kyo is trying her best not to think but it's impossible when in the lobby of the hotel jong ki is there smiling with his friends, and ger damn heart is racing as if he want to escape from her cest. She want to escape but can't she can only go forward.


"onnie?what's wrong? they are waiting for us" say yoo jun to her onnie who seem to be unwilling to move from there.


"onnie?"


"o? o,ciaccamman" she is trying to buy some time to prepare herself but that's uncalled for,because song jong ki is already aware of her presence and is now looking at her.


"good morning hye kyo" he wave at her


"o,yea,good morning"


"good morning to you too yoo jung"


"O good morning" in the end pushed by her donsaeng hye kyo has no choice but go towards them.


"hey did you sleep alright?" accidentally her eyes looked at his lips and remembered what she tryed so hard to forget.


"hye kyo?" he ask again and she looked awhile "o,yes,i slept,just a little" she say still looking away from him. Jong ki noticed this soon and became a little sad. Suddenly someone voice made her jump.


"here is the other" she say to herself.


"you didn't slept at all right? we met this morning because neither of us could sleep".  she wanted to hide no just run away, she has no intention of answering all these people questions and she knows they are just waiting for that so hye kyo to avoide questions that she would hate to answer  just came up with an idea.


"well,i slept a little and then got up,because i couldn't sleep anymore than i already did,mmm,that's it so,let's go to the shooting location" hye kyo take her things and run ahead of everyone.


"kyo unnie,wait for me!" yoo jung run after hye kyo. While jong ki is looking at her back,it seems like she is avoiding him but,he feel like she is avoiding bogum too. That's why he is now looking at him with a serious face.


"did you confess to her?" he ask his ex friend.


"...not yet,but i think she is getting my int" jong ki started to get a little mad to this.


"well i already confessed to her" he seriously told bo gum,who was startled by the sudden revelation.


"you what? tsk, a new trick to confuse her?" bo gum is sgetting more angry to jong ki,not beliving any of his words.


"i am serious...i fell for her...for real"


"do you think i can belive you? get out of her life once and for all" but jong ki has no intention of backing down.


"i am serious,i understood it yesterday,the only tought of loosing her,made me terrified,that's when i found out why,i always wanted her at all costs and know that i know it...i will fight for her".


"but she doesn't love you,i bet you are just a parasite to her,didn't you see that she is avoiding you?"


"she is doing the same with you tough,she is a smart girl and catch up soon to people feelings,well not about mine but she will understand me soon" jong ki was quie peaceful about this calm and firm to his own feeling park bo gum never saw that expression on him,could he really be serious? he tought to himself and this isn't really a happy thing for him.


"i am going first" jong ki goes too following the rest of the guys who already left together with the girls. Bogum close his fist and then with a decisive expression say.


" damn it i tell you i am going to win her at all costs,i won't give her to a bastard like you" then bo gum goes to them too.




----------------------------------


"damn it all what the heck is this place? is it really here that they will shoot the the dance? how are we going to take good pictures?" yoo jung say annoyed looking at the place where the crew of the drama is doing the dance scene.


"ya,we just have to do our best what do you think can we do? anyway i saw wrost things and also remember that this is an historical drama, sometimes they just wil dance at random places dependisng on what is written on the script,like dancing in the rain expressing joy or just in this place,i have seen worse rhings belive me"


"unnie! this isn't a good place even for an historical drama! do you really think this is good enough?"


"...i think it will be just fine, as you can see they are still fixing the place they are not stupid also with the effect they will put with the computer there won't be anything wrong with it,we still have to wait anyway"


"...i am still doubtful but if you say so,i have no choice but to trust you"


"dae,trust me" say hye kyo looking at her reflex try to put it in a good position on the tripod"


"hye kyo can i talk to you for a minute?" jong ki who just arrived surprised her so much that he jumped making almost fall the reflex that for tunately she was able to get in time,before falling on the ground.


"omo sesange,ya you scared the hell out of me!"


"aigo,sorry dear, but i did a lot of noise coming here"


"well...i was concentrate on something else"


"sigh...arasso,let's not fight for this... can we talk for a little?" she scared,scared that he saw what happened and that he would talk about that.


"it's ok,i don't really have anything to say"


"...are you angry with me?...because of yesterday?-" song hye kyo suddenly shut his mouth startling everyone and more than anything song jong ki who is looking at her really surprised and with a small hand who is on his lips,fortunately with the fast move she made the tripod didn't loose stability and everything was intact. She realized what she did but it was too late already,so hye kyo desided to just go for it.


"shut up and come with me" she wisper to jong ki in a panocked tone,than take his hand and make him follow her outside the studio of the shooting.


"...wow,that was seriously strange,what was that for?" he asked,jong ki found it extremly funny,while hye kyo surelly wasn't happy about it.


"listen let's talk about it once and for all"


"well it was you that avoided me all the time" he answered making her taken aback knowing that it was true.


"well...ok,anyway...what about yesterday?" she asked hesitantly but with a little of her annoyed tone.


"i just want to know if it was because i confessed that you are avoiding me" he asked seriously while hye kyo was congfused


SHK POV


Boya? did he forgot? or was he really asleep?


"the confession?..."she asked carefully


"dae,wae did i do or say something else?" omo,so he really doesn't remember' omo, i am safe?. I am so happy,that's why now i can't just help but smile tought i shouldn't because i forgot about another important thing


"aigo!,no you didn't say anything more, aigo,i wasn't avoiding you ahahah,i am so happy aigo"


"happy? about the confession? so...you accept my feelings?" my happiness fade,my heart start to race and i became an idiot again,since i returned to an uncomfortable expression


"o...that...i forgot" i said in a lower voice


"hu?"


"o no anya! don't worry...and,cough,about the confession" o well since i am at it,i have never been the type to keep things bottled up for too long, let's just face him. I became serious and looked at him in the eyes.


"song jong ki...let me ask you this first...are you serious? the words you said yesterday,can i belive them?...truth to be told,i find it difficult to belive you" he is listening to me paying attention to every word i say.


"don't mistake me,i changed my mind of you,i think you are funny to be with and we can talk too,i never imagined something like that would happen between us, i found myself comfortable with you and...not to mention the fact that you saved my life and even got a cold because of it...i can't never thank you enough song jong ki,but...i hope you can understand where i am coming from" he smile then ask me


"so...are you rejecting me?" i tought he would be like every other time but for some reason i feel something is different about him and also...i also feel like i changed.


"...just...give me some time...i need to think"


"do you mean...that you have-" he asked me seriously


"...i am going to be sincere because that's who i am" he nod


"...i...don't know,if i am feeling just attracted to you or if i started to care as a friend,that's why i need to think if i can think of you as...someone i want to share everything with...this is not a confession jong ki,so don't have your hopes up"


He smile at me tenderly and then come closer he hug be then he say


"...i understand it,i can understand what you mean but i can't not have hope,kyo..."


"jong ki..."


"but i will take them to a minimum, well at least i wasn't rejected,that's good enough"

 

 

he smile but in a different way,in a way that makes my heart ache because of him...but i made the right decision,i can't decide things on a wim. It's true that everytime he hug me or touch me i feel strange and that my heart race against my chest really fast,but...is this phisical attraction or do i care for him?  if i care...is as a friend or...i just care more deeply for him? that, i can't  say it for sure. Now for exemple,i want to hug him back but...why? if i am this confused how can i do give him hope? if i have doubts and in the end i don't feel what he wants,i will only hurt him. Even the fact that i am worried about him feeling hurt,i wonder why am i like this.