chapter 19

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 19


"...what are you doing?"


SJK POV


That was the thing i hoped it would never happened.


"it's not what you think"


Making her seeing me in this situation i am sure she won't forgive me.


-------------------------


Everything started this morning. We where in each others arms as usual,since we started to live together i couldn't be more happy,it was so good and fun to be together,we bickered and then made fun of each other each day was special.Today we decided to cook together and we made sucha mess in the kitchen,teasing each other we even started to race at who will be the one to cook the eggs first...so childish yet we where happy.


"hey when are you going to let me go?" she asked me.


"what about you?you have you seems glued to me"


"tsk,it's not my fault ok,it's yours"


"aigo wae it's my fault?" she kiss me and touch my hair.


"you are too handsome in the morning" i kiss her this time.


"i am always handsome"


"tsk,aigo,you seriously" i hug her tighter and smile.


"you are beautiful too,i feel energized because of you" i give her a peck and then another,till she started to laugh.


"why are you laughing?"


"mpfff,just i am happy..."suddenly she see her watch.


"GASP,OMO"


"what is it?"


"we have to go to work it's late!"


"...o,it's okay don't worry"


"what are you saying,didn't you have a client this morning?"


"a client?no,they said they will come in the afternoon"


"well but i have to go"she try to push me away but i won't let her go.


"aig,jong ki ssi,please not again" i smile and .


"aigo,i don't want to"


"ya!" it's always like this,when we are late we tease each other like this,we don't want to let go of each other. This morning is my turn.When i am late i act like her but in reality i am only playing hard to get,i like it too much when she hold me trying to prevent me to go. I have low resistence when it comes to her so i  usually can't act more than once,after i see her hugging me tight saying not t go,i just turn around and hug her as if she is a pillow, too cute for words.


"jong ki!"


"no,stay a little longer with me"


"jong ki!" in the end she can resist just a few times more but then she stop resisting and put a big smile on and hug me too.It became like a tradition,we don't do it on purpose we just can't seem to be apart from each other.But in the end just like every good thing it comes to and end we have to go to work and start our day. We kissed each other more deeply and then we have gone our separate way.


---------------------------------------------


Later after i finished the firt shoot,i was called by an old friend of mine from school,he asked me to go on a reunion from everyone of back then and i agreed. Soon after she called me,my kyo and asked me to go out and eat with them tonight but i declined i told her the reason and she was fine,so understanding my girlfriend,but when i got in the restaurant i never imagined to see her again the person i never tought i would see again.


"...lee so hee?" i was speachless.


"hi song jong ki,it's been awhile" she smile at me. I never tought she would be coming here tonight.


"jong ki ssi,man,sit down! you saw soo hee and became speachless already?come back to us"


"aish,shut up,i am coming..." i sit down purposly far away from her,but she in the end came beside me.


"hey how are you?i saw you a lot lately you know?you became a hot topic" she said near my face as usual she didn't change at all.


"dae,it's nothing much...can you please sit properly? i am tired and i want to eat so..."


"how cold of you,why are you this way?aren't you happy to see me?"


"not really"


"ya,don't be like this..." i couldn't stand her anymore and decided to get out of there.


"i have to go to the restroom" i act as cold as i can and go in the bathroom.


"asih,what's this?why is she here?damn it..."


When i finally get out of the restroom she was standing there beside the door waiting for me.


"...what the hell are you doing here?this is the man bathroom"


"tsk,i know" she smiled and started to touch me.


"ya,stop it"


"wae? i heard you became quite a bad boy, i am a good teacher am i not?do you remember those times?" she still didn't surrender and became more clingy.


"before i do something i shouldn't you better stop being like this" i am getting angry.


"wae,what are you going to do?" she seriously is pissing me off.


This girl was my first,just like now,she came to me,i wasn't really innocent i knew what she wanted and i didn't refuse,i went along with her desire and in the end we became the so called friends.Neither of us were serious but i admit she was really a good teacher back then. After i did it with her,even when we went our separates way i couldn't stop.My desire,i wanted to fullfill everything,i became addicted to being phisical with girls,i was lucky because i attractd them without moving a finger,i was attractive and i knew it that's why i was confident i wouldn't be able to enjoy this life forever and i became the jerk everyone knew.Fortunately i didn't to drugs but having wasn't so different than a drug to me. Right now tought,thinking about the past makes me ashamed,i am not doing anything wrong,i am refusing her with all i have got yet,it feels like i am cheating on my love kyo,i was worried about what she would think about this situation i bet she won't belive me.


In the end my fears became true,she was standing there before my eyes.


"what are you doing now?" this must be karma...all the things i have done in the past came back to me.She once told me that if she saw me cheating she will disappear from my life,i am not cheating but so hee's arms are around my neck and i am grabbing her waist to let her stop doing it,but she saw just me in this position,of course she would think it in another way instead of the truth,no matter what i say will she belive me?


----------------------------------------


SHK POV


Me and my friends of the studio decided to go an eat something in a near by restaurant.


"aigo,finally we are here,sigh we really did an amazing job,but gosh it was hard this time around"


"i know kim yoo jung,but it's good we have more clients now right?"


"dae my love,in the end we became even more famous,our studio and all of us,so let's say we are really lucky right?"


"i know love,but gosh it's too much work!...by the way why didn't jong ki come?"


"he already had an appointment with some friends, a class reunion,he was about to call me to tell me,he answered right away because of it"


"i see,well it will be for another time-hey isn't that song jong ki ssi?"


"hu?where?"


"the other room" i get up and see him,i was about to go to say hi, but then i saw a girl linking her arm around his and even putting her face closer to his face.I was boiling with rage.


"what the hell is happening?..."i was so mad that i decided to take him away from her but he left and she followed him,i trust him i do,but some times it it's normal for a little bit doubt to cross a persons mind either way i had to go and see for myself.


"what the-guys i will have to go out for a moment"


"where are you goin-" i run outside when i found some of his friends about to get up to follow him.


"wher is jong ki going?" i ask him


"...who are you?"


"his girlfriend" i tried to act more collect as possible.


"what?sigh,sorry then i think you should go that way.Jong ki really hate her,i tought he would be happy but instead he seemed to dislike the idea of being with her.Please don't misunderstand he-" Right at that moment i calmed down at least he isn't cheating, of course he never would,i trust him but...i don't trust that girl.


"thanks" i run to their direction and then hide when i saw they talking,i could hear and see well,he really couldn't stand her,he was seriously pissed and i couldn't see anymore of her trying to touch him and clingying to his body,i only can touch his body!. I know he can be a total jerk when he become really angry but i couldn't wait any longer,he is my man.


"what are you doing?"


"it's not what you think" i could tell right away that jong ki was surprised and tried to explain what was happening but i already knew. I look at the girl.


"what are you doing right now? i am talking to you red hair"


"hu?are you talking to me?"she smirk and keep on touching jong ki.


"can't you see? we are being affectionate-"at that jong ki finally pushed her away in a really harsh way.


"...jong ki?...mpfff,i see so since you are in front of her you are acting? you know we where kissing up till now"


"you wha-"


"ya,do you think i am an idiot? i saw everything,tsk don't you feel ashamed?don't you have any pride?"


"when it comes to jong ki what so good about pride,we are meant for each other" she still try to link her arm to his but i won't let her,i already saw too much for a life time,that's why i grab her arm really tight,i surprised myself, i never tought i had so much strenght in me.


"OUCH,YA!"


"ya?ya?! who do you think you are? he is mine,so don't you go and touch someone else's man as you please,arasso!?" jong ki was quite surprised and the girl too.


"tsk do you think he loves you? he doesn-"


"he does,he loves me...more than you can imagine and i...i love him more than anyone else...so go away before i rip all those hair of yours"


"tsk,do you think i am scared?! go on!then!"


"you won't do anything...you are annoying,i don't want to see you ever again"


"...you,changed jong ki" she said whith a schocked expression,while he smiled.


"dae,i changed and i am happy because of it...you should change too,grow up already."he said and i grabbed his hand running outside...aish,i am happy he really love me,i even tought he would hurt her pushing her too hard and it may sound bad but i wouldn't care.


"kyo,love wait...hey kyo...kyo" i am too happy for words but also i still can't forget how she touched him,tsk,how can that thing touch my jong ki!aish. I turn around and suddenly pull his face closer to mine surprising him.


"..."then i kiss him deep.


"...wow...i tought you would be angry..."


"wae? i saw everything..."


"you...belived me?"


"...i must admit i was a little mad at first but i calmed down and became curious when i saw you get up withouth her and all upset. Your friend explained everything to me and i rushed there"


"...you waited quite a long time tough"


"well i must admit that i was able to listen because i trusted you more than i tought?...either way"


--------------------------------


SJK POV


"...either way...you should strip" i was speachless,tonight was a surprise in every way possible.She fought with a girl for me she was quitea badass when i tought she was a pacifist,but i was wrong and then she was really proactive,i mean wow,what a kiss and now...she want me to strip...here?.


"what?...i mean weren't you the one who who hated me doing it in strange places?" she doesn't say anything and just take me inside the car,i must say i am thrilled by it...quite happy.


"aigo,seriously i like this"


"not here" i stopped stripping,then i was really confused.


"ya,don't you really mean change clothes?...sigh,yea,i must have eaten too much meat and smell bad,sigh" i am quite disappointed,sigh,ok,i think it can't go always as i want,today was good enough.


"meat? as if"


"hu?"she talked in a lower voice so i didn't hear really well,anyway gosh she surely is driving fast.


"ya,slow down will you,i didn't tell you yet but i am worried for my life sometimes when you drive you know?"


"shut up..."she was quite serious...maybe she is still mad?...AAARGHGHGH,ican't understand!.


----------------------


Finally we reached our house and we got out of the car,she didn't say anything and i didn't say anything too,just at some point she grabbed my hand,this girl i can't still figure out what she want to do....that's only till we get inside.


"kyo,are you angry?"she turned around and surprised me with a kiss a deep one.It never occured to me she could be this way,i mean i tough i was the only one who could start things this way and instead today she was the one to "attack me?".I am seriously happy about this and i started to smile but i was also confused so i tried to stop her for a bit.


"wait...aigo,i am happy of your display of affection but...pant what is this for? i tought you where angry?"she suddenly stopped huggingng me and made an angry face,i got scared for a moment there.


"of course i am! i mean,how can she even think of touching you hu?is she deaf? does she have some problems?didn't she hear when you said no?"


"mpfff...wait are you...jealous?"


"of course! all the models i bet comes to you when you are working it's ok since i know you won't give in and anyway i have your friend who tell me everything even if i don't ask him"


"hu?" suddenly she make a faunny face.


"i really didn't ask him! he is the one who want to tell me everything...and i am fine with it" mpfff,too cute.


"mpfff,ahahah,aigo,so you are gealous? i tought i was the only one,either way now i understand why you never seemed worried in a way i wassad,but you already new everything,aigo" i smile at her while she pout.


"are you crazy?be happy that i am not crazy enough to stalk you"


"ahahah,anyway i would be so curious to see you wear something funny to follow me around"


"don't you think about it because it will never happen." she then look at me as if in a daze,gosh,i am so taken aback and i like the way she is looking at me.


"so why do you want to strip me?" i smirk.


"because i need to trow these clothes away"


"what?"


"curegu..." she started to touch my bod y and kiss me,touching my hair and kissing my neck.


"kyo,wait..."


"no woman can touch you but me,remember jong ki" my gosh my heart skipped a beat,only her can make me feel this way,no other girl can make me this and happy at the same time. After all the time we spent together in the end it seems always a new day with her,i like her her i love her so much.


"i like this way of claiming me yours"


"because you are mine" she started to strip me while we kissed and i touched her neck and hair and i started to undress her,cornering song hye kyo on the wall. This time a take control and we kissed angain and again.Finally i pulled off her shirt while i was already and my chest was visible to her.Song hye kyo started to kiss me and this made me moan from the pleasure, i also wanted to taste her so i kissed her chest too,massaging her soft s and kissing them one at a time over and over making her moan and leaving a mark on her,i couldn't wat any longer so i entered her,slowly at first and then i started to go faster. We felt such pleasure,tonight in the end was really a beautiful night,i never tought she would react this way...tought the scare i had too was enought for a lifetime till finally we reached our limit and rested in each pthers arms.The life of an ex bastard addicted to ,is a mess when you finally have found the love of your life.


"i love you jong ki" she wisper in my ears and hug me tigther.


"you are not the only one who is gealous,every time i see a woman in your studio that look at you i swear i just want to pull out their eyes...aish...i am so jealous you can't even imagine it" i was taken aback,again she surprise me,always.


"do you love me that much?"


"..." she bury her face in my chest and nod her head.i smile and carress her and then i hug her too.


"i love you too...more than you can even imagine"