chapter 12

OUR LOVE GAME






CHAPTER 12


"Damn girl" yoo jung said while following song hye kyo. Soon after following her is park bo gum,who is curious of the reason hye kyo was like that. He never saw her that way so,he was taken aback when song hye kyo became so cold and unfriendly,that's why he decided to follow yoo jung,it seemed that she knows something. Withouth letting her notice his presence, bo gum reached his childhood friend,that is now talking with song hye kyo.


PBG POV


"didn't i tell you to stop with that damn game"


"ya, we did,i mean since he confessed the gam-" what the-? he-song jong ki confessed? i can't belive it.


"i see,so he confessed"


"yes but i am not going to fall for him, ok i don't-"


"idiot" good yoo jung,make her come to her senses.


"what?" she asked confused


"you did it" yoo jung scratched her head as if she was defeated.


"What do you mean?"


"you...fell for him" hye kyo was shocked, she...she is...in love with him...?


I had enough...i couldn't bear to hear anymore than that so i left...i still can't belive what i just heard...I don't have the heart to see that anymore,kyo...with him. I am walking hoplessly trying to calm down,till i reach the garden i was with kyo the other day.


"sigh"


"another idiot"  i raise my head and yoo jung was there looking at me.


"how did you know i was here?" she sit down beside me,on the bench of the garden.


"who do you think i am?,i always find you,no matter where you are,like i always did" she look away.


"you...like unnie kyo right?"  i was surprised,i tough i was able to hide it well or it's hye kyo who doesn't understand.


"...i do" i answered,i have no intention of hiding it anymore.


"mmm,i see"


"...yoo jung...you knew about the game too?"


"of course,i am her best friend in the end"


"then why didn't you stop her? you should have told her-" she stop me suddenly.


"i did,i told her to stop"


"but you didn't try hard enough! she now will suffer because of him!" she look at me seriously.


"so what?" i was taken aback,never once i saw her so different and serious.


"she will suffer,that goes withouth saying...everyone suffer because of love"


"as a friend shouldn't you tell her to not go for him? aren't you worried?" her expression didn't chance at all.


"no i am not" i can't belive it, how can she be so cruel.


"kim yoo jung!"


"who say he isn't good enough for her...you? " i was taken aback once again.


"as a friend,i already warned her enough,but in the end she has to make the final decision...if she decide to be his girlfriend then it mean she is alright with it."


"what are you saying?!" i ask pissed.


"...you don't know her as well as i do bogummy,she is someone who alway look haead of things" she look in front of her


"what do you mean?" i ask after i calmed down


"she is a smart girl,do you really think she is stupid enough to blindly follow someone like him?" well she has a point.


"listen,she already tough of everything,what good could come out if she say yes to him,what if she say no,i am sure she already took in consideration everything"


"but when someone is in love,it's bound to be blind to things don't you agree? she will do stupid things and he will cheat on her! i am sure! i know him well!"


"yes, people become stupid when in love" she look at me this time and it took me by surprise


"bo gum,she is a courageous girl and...i think she will choose to be happy instead of always worrying,that's how she is...curegu...i won't worry at all,because if i ever saw him doing something bad i will make him pay big time,not to mention that i am sure in the relationship she will be the one to have the upper hand,ahahah" she then smile at me


"you know,it, just how much i can make someone suffer right?" aigo...she is always like this,when i am in a pinch she is always there for me,tough this time i saw a different side...how did she grew up like this? i always tought i was the more mature one between us...was i wrong?.


"so...please don't do anything"


"hu?"


"i know that you want her to stop seeing him because you are...the one who want her,but...you will only hurt her more"


"i will never hurt her,who do you think i am"


"then,let her be...it's her first time being in love,just like him"


"tsk, i don't belive it at all"


"i can assure you he is in love too,i can see it,because he look at her in a different way"


"wa,you...are being relly cruel"


"it's better to suffer now than later bo gummi,...she will cry and suffer in the future but it's ok,because no relationship is perfect,because humans are like that...imperfect and that's what make us have happy moment too right? laugh about the stupiest things about the other person"


"sigh...just what are you making me...in other words you are telling me that i will just make her unhappy...also i was saying that you are really cruel to me,aish."


"aigo, i am saving your day in rality,bo gummi...if you want to cry do it,but don't think you will loose her,she won't disappear from your side" i put my hand on my face and look down


"you are making me seem like a bad guy,sigh,i won't,i won't do anything like that,how can i make her unhappy...aish..." she then put her hand on my back and start to pat me


"good boy,you made the right decision, good...sigh...now that we are at it,do you want me to help you forget about the situation you are in?" i raise my head and look at her curious.


"...i like you...park bo gum" i was speachless,shocked surprised...what the-


"y-y-ya,stop joking around! do you think i am in the mood?"


"i am not joking around...are my feelings a joke to you?" she is serious...no, i can't belive it,i-


"it's no that but i-" she smile,so maybe she was just joking


"i am not going to hide it saying i was joking,because it's not true,just know that i have these feelings for you...i know you don't feel the same for me so i wanted you to know..."


"...yoo jung i-"


"aigo...wait...just think about it, i am not in a rush and...when you...really think it over and...there is nothing that you feel for me then...and only then...reject me..." she then get up and smile at me


"see you later...then"


"what,the hell was that...what did she just say...to me?..." what do i do? my best friend like me, but i like someone else...what am i supposed to do now?. I look at her direction with concern,i wonder what is really feeling now.


END OF PBG POV


KYJ POV


Damn it... have i done the right thing?...what if i ruined our friendship?...no...i did the right thing in the end i am not someone who beat around the bush and i  know he is hurting but i hope kyo will just be jong ki's girlfriend,i am worried as a friend of course but i meant every word i said,she know what to choose for herself and i know for sure that song kye kyo doesn't feel anything for bogum. And if he see them together bogum will have all the more reason to give up and maybe...just maybe,he will consider my feelings. I finally was in front of the door of our room but i am esitating.


"kim yoo jung..." i turn around and behind me was song hye kyo.


"ya,what happened to you?why are you crying?" she ask concerned


"i am what?,sniff,what are you saying-" but just then i realized that tears was falling down my eyes.


"omo,what is this...ahahah,it's nothing,sniff" i try to wipe my tears but suddenly i feel her hugging me


"kyo unnie,what are you doing? i am fine really,i am- sniff"


"i don't know what happened,but cry you will feel better,don't worry" i started to cry in her embrace


"sniff,aish,UWAAA,hic,sniff,sniff sob," i started to cry a lot till i got really tired. We entered our room and...as a friend i really want her to be by my side,i want to tell her everything but i am sure she isn't aware of his feelings and sure not of mine. Still she is looking at me strangely.


"so sorry...you saw me in such a state what an idiot" i force a smile


"so how did it go with song jong ki?" she is still looking at me seriously.


"are you an idiot?" i was surprised.


" do you really think it's the time to talk about him?"


"...then what do you want to talk about"


"...why did you cry like that? something happened?"


"no,nothing...well yes but it's nothing to worry about-"


"ya!  am worried! who wouldn't, i care for you...sigh,say,did you confess to him?"


"...to who?" i was startled don't tell me she knows...


"don't look at me like that, you are not the only one who pay attention" i look away,i don't know if i should tell her...i better fake ignorance.


"i don't know what you mean, there is nothing,aigo,ahahah"


"stop putting a smile on,i will get offended..."


"...aish..."


"bo gum,did you tell him about your feelings?" i was shocked so she knew!.


"y-y-you know that i-"


"who do you think i am,aaa, you tought i would become an idiot because i fell in love and then i will loose truck of everything else...wow!chincia, am i worth only that much in your eyes?"


"no,no,no,i didn't think it like that! belive me" no,i really didn't mean that.


"i think you did"  i look down.


"maybe...a little" i raise my head hesitantly, she would feel bad right,that i was worried she would put me aside,but i was wrong...because she was smiling at me.


"well you were wrong"


"...i am sorry"


"it's ok, it can happen, maybe i did some thing that made you feel that way,i am sorry too"


"o no,unnie,really,i was the one..."


"aigo,it's ok,more importantly...do you wanna talk about it?" such a good person, i know she care for me as much as i care for her.


"...how did you know,that i like him"


"mmm,i may be an idiot when it comes to myself,but i am clear when it comes to other people...you always looked his way. Sometimes i saw you blush and you where always worried too,that's where i understood,that you didn't only saw him as a childhood friend but as something more,am i right?".


"wow, never knew this side of you eonnie"


"see, i am not all that dump in the end" i couldn't help but smile.


"ooo,finally you smiled! i seriously am fantastc!"


"ya,ahahah...to answer your question,yea...i did confess, awhile ago"


"...and...did he reject you?"


"no,he didn't,i stopped him before he could even speak,i asked him to think about it for a few days...stupid right? aigo...but i managed not to let him see me cry" she pat my head.


"you did good,you are a strong girl..."


"...thanks unnie" then i looked at her,i don't think it's up to me telling her about bogum's feelings for her...


"so,did you talk to jong ki?" she was taken aback and surprised...now i am getting curious.


"so what happened?"


"...o well...we...i accepted his feelings and mine too,yes"


"wow! congratulations! - now tell me what really happened you are hiding something from me" i ask with an evil smile.


"...y-ya, you already calmed down? aigo,why don't we talk about it another day,you must be tired,"


"i cried buckets, also i don't want to think about that now,i am more curious about what happened to you,tell me"


"aish...ya!...ok fine...i will tell you...aish"




-------------------------------------------


5 minutes later after she told me everything.


"WHAT?! ya! are you an idiot? how could mistake the women's bath with the one of the men, can't you read?!"


"it wasn't my fault ok? i didn't do it on purpose!...thinking about it...i just want to hide in a hole and never get out" aigo,this is fun,teasing her it sure is so fun.


"anyway,gosh,it must have been really a great sight,you know,you saw him ,how was it like?" i asked exited while kyo became speachless and her face became as red a tomatoe,i burst into laughter.


"mpfff,ahahah"


"ya! stop teasing me! aish!"


"sorry sorry,sorry i won't do it anymore...aisgo...but really how was it?"


"...well...it was quite a sigh i must say..."


"wow seriously? how was...you know,hu?"


"ya! " she got up from the bed all nervous


"what kind of things are you asking hu? what do you want to know aish, i can't belive it! do you want to know about his lower part? aigo what a ert! do you think i can tell you how it was about?  that i got scared there for a moment? that when he came closer to me,my soul separarted from my body and then came back, hu? that i felt every inch of his body?! aish-" she then realized what she just said to me and i started to laugh to no end"


"ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,AHAHAHAHAHAHA, and who is the ert between us,ahahahahahahahah" she sit down like a lost child all embarrassed,never saw her like that.


".ah.ah.ah,yea laugh all you want...i bet is fun on the outside, i wonder if you would still laugh if you where me and jong ki was bo gum" i stopped...gosh that would be...hella embarrassing!...but...


"...maybe...it wouldn't be funny,but bo gum has a great body...i couldn't even dare too lok at it! aigo,anyway it happened to you not to me,no biggie"


"o really? then think of him being the one to come closer to you all and pressing his whole body agaisnt yours, feeling every inch of his well built body and his gaze on you,i wonder how would you have felt" o no...i am staring to imagine the scene,my heart is going crazy only thinking about it.


"ooo,you are imagining it already! ahahah,look at how red you are! ahahah,well i bet if he saw you, bo gum wouldn't be able to see you as a childhood friend anymore"


"ya! are you telling me i have to make him see me to became a woman in his eyes? what the hell are you saying!"


"mpfff,ahahah, ya, i never said anything like that" she then became a little more serious even tought she is always smiling.


"i hope something like that never happens to you,it's not good belive me you two are too innocent...just put your effort as you where doing till now,bo gum already doesn't see you as a friend anymore"


"...really?"


"of course, he is a sensible guy surely he care for you and after you confessed he surely see you in a different light


"anyway,innocent?we? aren't you the innocent one between us? i mean at least i had a boyfriend before"


"...when? kidergarden?"


"...trying to be funny? in high school ok! aish...i even kissed once...even if i didn't like it"


"of course you were thinking of someone else,also what a big thing,you only kissed once,you are as innocent as bogum in the end" aish she got me there.


"ok let's stop here...aish" we then look at each other and start to laugh


"i happy,it's nice talking to you like this"


"yes,it's nice" still i wonder how can i compete with you kyo,when you are such a good person, in his heart can i grow more dear to him?.


END OF KYJ POV


The next day, outside the girls room,bo gum is there.


"let's go yoo jung"


"dae!"  song hye kyo open the door and was surprised.


"bo gum? what are you doing here? shouldn't we have met in the lobby?"


"...first, good morning song hye kyo" he smile and then look inside the room and met yoo jung's eyes.


"good morning bo gummy" he was a little surprised and sad too,while she greeted him.


"dae, good morning yoo jung"


"so what is it? something is wrong? good morning by the way." asked hye kyo curious.


...i have something to tell you hye kyo" he said to her in a serious yet decisive tone.She was a little taken aback by it.


"o...ok,do you want to come inside?"


"no...i want to talk to you alone" he felt a little guilty towards his childhood friend but he wanted to tell her about his feelings. Hye kyo sensed something was wrong and in a way she understood that what she tought the other day was right,maybe. In a serious and understanding way she followed him.


Meanwhile in the lobby.


"omo! hyung! what's with  you?" a friend of jong ki asked him after he saw him in such a good shape,and so happy it seemed like he was selling sun lights.


"wae?" he asked smiling.


"look there! your jaw will fall off today! doesn't it hurt?" he say pinching jong ki's cheeck.


"..." jong ki just keep on smiling no matter what they are doing to him.


"omo,this is scary,he isn't stopping us" then suddenly one of them saw kyo and park bogum.


"o,isn't that sunbae kyo and bo gum?" jong ki looked the way,his friends are pointing at and his smile fade away.


------------------------------------------------------


Park bo gum and hye kyo are now outside the hotel,in the garden they went the day before. Gardens and flowers hold a lot of meaning in their friendship, for bo gum this is the best place to take courage,be happy or...to cry.


"what did you want to talk about bo gum?" she say while looking at his back. Slowly bo gum turn around to face her. He look at song hye kyo seriously and then start to talk.


"...song hye kyo...i like you..." she was surprised ,but in a way hye kyo saw that coming


"park bo gum-"


"i always liked you but i never understood till recently...i was blind to it before,but...i know just what i feel now." hye kyo look at him more calm, after processing everything.


"...i am sorry bo gum" he looked down and then back at her.


"tell me,are you dating jong ki?" she pause for a few seconds and then nod.


"i see...do you like him?"


"...yes i do" she asnwer confident.


"...you could end up getting hurt you know? other girls will show up like yesterday...are you sure of his feelings?" she smile at him.


"yes, i know he feel the same and i know i will get hurt on the way,i also am aware that jong ki can be a jerk sometimes,that he can be childish and that maybe...other girls will appear and inevitably i will get hurt...i asked myelf over and over again if it was worh it, but then i realized i just couldn't deny my feelings anymore. Getting hurt happens in a relationship isn't that right? jong ki...he is actually a good guy,he isn't perfect but neither am i."


"i see,so you already tough about everything" she still smile and nod.


"i see...yoo jung was right then" he forced a smile and looked down.


"bo gum,thanks" he then slowly look at her who has a tender expression on her face,while looking at him.


"thanks for your feelings and i am sorry that i can't give you back what you feel for me. You are really dear to me,you don't know how many times you saved me and i hope that in the future i could be of help to you,if you need me,i will always be there for you,but i am sorry i can't be more than than to you."


He samile a little, hiding his sadness.


"...thanks for those words...sigh...ok...i give up,i have no intention of being hated by you...i am going back inside and prepare the cameras" he turn around and start to walk but stop when he heard her voice.


"you are a great guy,belive me,i am sure someone there is waiting for you,someone you will love dearly,i am sure of that. You will be happy, belive me."


"...i will" he answer trying not to cry and then he finally walk away. Hye kyo take a deep breath and look at his direction sadly then she start to walk towards the hotel too.


"ya,what was that? you should have rejected him more strongly, all that flattery was uncalled for" she turn around surprised.


"what the-jong ki,you scared me!...what are you doing here?"


"well this morning i was all happy waiting for my girlfriend and instead i saw her following another man,what do you think i am doing?" he ask in a sarcastic way,not hiding the fact that he isn't pleased by that.


"...i see,so you came to stalk me" she tease


"tsk,yea,as if...by the way what was that? i am a childish man and a jerk while bogum is a great man? waaa,i am actually hurt by those words" he pout.


"aigo,i didn't say anything wrong did i? and he is indeed a great and hansome guy"


"ya!"


"mpfff,ahahah,i like this"


"i am not liking it at all.aish,it's not like saying that to him will make him hurt less" she look at him and smile.


"i know,but there is no need to make him feel even more bad than he already is, park bo gum deserve a great girl just like him,also i don't really like the idea of hurting him and i know that you inside your heart care for him as a friend too." he look at her withouth saying anything. She cought him,indeed he care for him ven if they became like enemy since they liked the same girl,but in the end he isn't happy seeing him like that. But jong ki feign ignorance.


"tsk,what are you saying,he derved to be rejected even more cruelly,tsk what if he keep on having hope? what are you going to do? i always rejected girls in a strong way, tsk,curegu, i am a childish and a jerk"


"i see,then i hope they won't give us trouble since you were so bad"


"at least i was clear to them"


"wae? i wasn't?"she then smile and then take his hands.


"i think you didn't listen everything" since jong ki was looking on the other side she the walked in front of him,surprising jong ki. Song hye kyo then linked her hands with his and then looked back at his handsome face.


"i also said that you are a good guy and that i am quite childish too" she smile and jong ki's expression changed to a tender smile.


"what do i do with you? i am finding myself crazy if i don't see you around."


"that's called jealousy...it's quite troublesome, i didn't know it existed before yesterday too" the both of them laughed and then jong ki hugged her.


"aigo, this is really troublesome,hugging you is becoming a drug for me..." suddenly hye kyo remembered what happened yesterday in the shower and started to feel really embarrassed and hot,her face must have become really red,she must do something and escape from him before he could notice it,she has to calm down. So hye kyo breack the hug and looked down.


"aigo...it's time to go,i think my yoo jung must be waiting for me,ahahah,should we go back?"


"hu? already?"


"yea,i think we should,we have work too" she suddenly turn around and jong ki became a little curious of what she was thinking and why she suddenly tried to turn around. Jong ki then didn't let her breack the hug completly and instead pulled her back just a little so he would be able to see her face.


"wait,let's stay like this a little longer.


"aigo,don't be like this we have to work-" when he finally bring her closer to himself he finally understand what happened, she is embarrassed. Hye kyo must be remembering what happened yesterday between the two of them,that's why every time she hug him,hye kyo's face became so red. Gosh even her hears. Jong ki found that really cute and couldn't help but smile looking at her who his so startled of being so close to his cest. That was quite a sight for him.


"y-ya let go now,please we really need to go,they must have already started the shoot" she say while looking the other way. Jong ki then felt the sudden urge to .


"did you forget that today the shoot will start at 10.00 pm? now it's 7.35" he say after looking at his watch. She was caugh.


"o...really?...i forgot it seems...anyway i usually look at my reflex you know and it will take time so" still jong ki won't let go.


"mmm,why do i think this is more a way to get away from me?"


"...aigo, i am not, ahahah,why would i? it's not like that ahahah" she say still looking the other way.


"then why aren't you looking at me?" he say teasingly? she stop.


"...i...i am looking at you...see" she give him a quick look but then look away again,remembering the way he looked at her the day before. He smiled and then kept on teasing her. Jong ki put his face near her hear.


"are you embarrassed,because you remembered what happened yesterday?" her eyes wide open, when jong ki looked at her he was smiling,satisfied for the look he made her have,all red,really red. Hye kyo then started to get a little annoyed.


"ya! are you teasing me?...stop it ok?..."


"so you where?...thinking about yesterday?"


"...sure,we became a couple yesterday right?" he then smirked.


"aigo,i don't think it's really about that you where thinking about".


"ya, i am saying the truth! also please let me go,seriously" she try to get away but he is too strong.


"tell me the truth and i will let go" he say smiling while she was so embarrassed and just wanted to crwal into a whole instead of admitting  that he is right. She is so uncomfortble but knowing him,he is more than capable of not letting her go at all,so she had no choice.


"aish...yea! i am thinking about yesterday ok?" he smiled tenderly while she looked down.


"do you think it was simple for me? i mean,it was the first time...you know...i was startled" he then hugged her again.


"i was startled too,it was the first time i felt embarrassed while being watched by a girl"


"are you trying to brag about how many girls saw you ? just so you know i am not really happy about that fact,so please refrain yourself from saying that from now on...or else i am going to lock you in the bathroom to shower for the rest of your life".


"ahahah, want to shower with me?"


"ya!" she say hitting him lightly on his back.


"i am sorry i won't talk about it anymore..." he then became serious and think about her words,when she told bogum that she will suffer for sure that's something that can't be avoided. Thinking about it,in his life he sure had a lot of girls,a lot suffered becasue of him and some didn't know he finally let go of his previous lifestyle and now he have no intention on going back to those times. Still he is worried, other girls can show up and only remembering the way she looked at him,with such cold eyes made him freeze in fear,jong ki want to make her happy and not make her suffer.


"kyo"


"hu?" he look at her seriously.


"i am sincere,belive me,but...unfortunately, something like yesterday will happen again,in the future...i made suffer a lot of girls and it can happen that sometimes one of them will-" she then stop him.


"i know,i tought about it already. Jong ki,what you did in the past can't be changed,we have to deal with it in the future,well i sincerly hope they will never show up." he is still worried.


"just don't tell me you have a son or a dauther somewhere or i will really disappear from your life" she made an evil smirk. His eyes widen in worry, fortunately he always took precaution in any case,it can be said that someone more catious than him as a jerk of a man never existed that's what make him proud too, even tought that's not something to be proud of.


"hell no,don't worry,i always took great care for that,i payed attention to that a lot,i never came in-" he stopped because he saw her becoming mad. She let him go pushing him away.


"go and shower right now at least an hour worth aish..." she turn around and jong ki take her hand.


"aigo,sorry i was bad, i just wanted to say that i was extra careful...i will stop here."


"ya! arasso! should you really make me  think about how many girls touched your body? do you want me to imagine you with other girls all over you?!...aish"


"sorry kyo" he take her waist stopping her from walking away.


"i,won't do that anymore,really...tought i think you are really cute when  you are gealous" she then looked at him and get closer.


"...you better do exactly what you said...and yes i am jealous" she then give him a quick kiss surprising jong ki.


"let's go back now" she was about to turn around but jong ki didn't let her and then take her face in his hand.


"that's not enough,hye kyo" he then give her a kiss and not a quick one a really long and passionate kiss. Hye kyo was still new to kissing so she wasn't all that good at it and surely he didn't seem to want to let her go anytime soon. It was longer than their first time and more hot,she wanted to breath but in the end she felt herself melt with his kiss. When he finally let her go,he teasinly said with a y voice near her face.


"i have to teach you a lot about kisses and maybe more"


"ya!-" he gave her a last peck on the lips and then run into the building while kyo was running behind him till he stopped looked at her and take her hand,he samiled at her tenderly.