chapter 4

OUR LOVE GAME

CHAPTER 4


Next day song jin sung office


SHK POV


Today i am going to start and prepare for the trip and to bring all that is needed, this is a big project and i must admit that i never took part in something like this. My father want to talk to me and i know the reason. I just arrived to the studio and i am the first to get in as a young photographer while my father is always here from early morning. I can say all i want about him, that i don't like how he use the camera,but i must admit that i admire his passion and i enjoy looking at his expression while holding a camera and that's exatcly what he is doing now in his office,i can't help but smile.


"dad,are you going to stop anytime soon with that camera?"


"what? hye kyo,you already came?"


"dae" i smile and then go close to him and sit beside my father


"listen,the lens must always be clean,it's important"


"i know that,even tought we usually use a Digital single-lens reflex camera that has dust reduction systems,still we should clean the outside lenses,but i find it stupid,since the camera already has it's own way to prevent dust from runing the lenses" i say sure of my statement


"o gosh,what an idiot of a daughter i have! how can you say something like that!" he repriment me for what i say,but i just found his reaction so fun too see,he seriously is funny, i like teasing him.


"ya!listen if you-"


"dae"i look at him smiling while he make such a groump face


"ya,are you teasing me?"


"bingo"


"ya,what's with this!"


"ahahah, ok i am sorry,anyway,so what are you going to tell me this time?"


"sigh,listen,when you go there you better use a good reflex,i don't accept my photographer to use compact cameras"


"i understand but i know some really good professionals who where able to do miracles even with a compact camera, lately they were developed in a more high standard"


"...are you joking?tell me you are joking"


"i am joking"


"ya!"


"of course i will use a reflex like the single-lens reflex camera  and a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera is good too"


"i don't think you should use that"


"i think it's ok instead because achieves the same result by providing the photographer with a digitally captured image. Also since there are also part where the main couple will dance,that's why i think i should bring the twin-lens reflex camera,what do you think?"


"mmm,for that i think you are right but in the end with the single-lens reflex camera you can do that withouth problems also the twin reflex camera has it's own disadvantages like the fact that the photographer views through one lens but takes the photograph through another, parallax error makes the photograph different from the view on the screen. This difference is negligible when the subject is far away, but is critical for nearby subjects. Parallax compensation may be performed by the photographer in adjustment of the sight line while compensating for the framing change, or for highly repeatable accuracy in tabletop photography (in which the subject might be within a foot 30 cm of the camera, devices are available that move the camera upwards so that the taking lens goes to the exact position that the viewing lens occupied. Mamiya's very accurate version was called the Para-mender, and mounted on a tripod. Still it's not easy to move around with a tripod.
Another thing is that is generally not possible to preview depth of field, as one can with most SLRs, since the TLR's viewing lens usually has no diaphragm. Exceptions to this are the Rolleiflex, the Mamiya 105 D and 105 DS lenses, which have a depth of field preview.
As the viewfinder of a TLR camera requires the photographer to look down toward the camera, it is inconvenient to frame a photo with a subject that requires the camera to be positioned above the photographer's chest unless a tripod is used. In these cases, the camera may be positioned with the lenses oriented horizontally. Due to the TLR's square format, the composition need not be altered. It's hard to use it"


"i know it's not like i never used it,sigh ok, then i will do as you say and not bring it"


"neither the compact camera,arasso?"


"aigooo,fine i won't" as if, i am going to bring it with me,i just bought a really good one,i am going to test it soon ahahah.


"good" he smile at me not knowing what i really am thinking,but my tought where stopped by a male voice.


"good morning sir" i know who own this voice,it's park bo gum, my friend. I turn around and look at him smiling and he was surprised to see me


"o good morning,park bo gum,this is my daughter,song hye kyo"


"we already know each other-" i can't let him say that,my father is not fond of people who work for him know me first than him,because sometimes happened that they weren't interested in photography but in me. He is already a gealous father,but he also hate when people take this job easily, he will pick on him to no end,i can't let that happen.


"hu? you know-"


"yes! we saw each other yeasterday,he was in front of the studio"


"i see,o well" i sould tell bo gum looking at me in a really confused way,unfortunately i can't say to him the reason at least not now.


"ok,she is your sunbae and will teach you all there is to be about our way and what we do. I saw your latest works and you have talent, i may be busy a lot so i can't stay and teach you everything but she can" we look at each other all happy and i can't be more glad,this is the first time my father did something that i agree with,i so would like for him to come with me too-right"


"father!"


"gasp,camchiagya!,what's wrong?"


"listen,in a few days i am going to work at that job,why don't i take him with me?"


"but he is trainee also isn't your friend going too?"


"o cmon! you brought me with you too before! and we are two girls it's dangerous...by the she has a name!"


"anyway you are different, your talent was wasted only for stupid things,actual work is the best"


"that's what i think too,he has talent, he need more practice,so why not come with me,you know how strict i am with my dongsaeng even tought i am still learning i am still above everyone else,that's what you always tell me and that's why you tell me to teach the other kids right?"


He scratch his head and then agree.Later me and bo gum went to eat something,our work was particularly tought,i told him everything we do and how we do our works and so on, fortunately he is a fast learner and anyway he knew a lot of things.


"so, why did you do that?"


"do you mean why i pretended not to know you before yesterday? it's becasue he would make your life impossible,well when he will teach you in person,those few times,he is going to be a strict one but if i told him we already know each other he would question if you are really interested in the job,he hates people who don't have passion"


"i see and what about the other thing?"


"cough,that's becasue i need you to be by my side"


"for what reason?" he then start to drink his water and tell me


" is it because of jong ki hyung?"


"you know him?"


"yes i do"


"you don't seem all that happy about it" i ask curiously


"...well he just piss me off some times,most of the times in reality"


"i can understand you,he really does piss people off" i can't help but remember


"so it's truly because of him and not for my sake hu?" he ask me plainly but without looking at me. He may think it this way but jong ki is not the only reason.


I take another bite of my salad and then i answer his question


"well jong ki is a reason i admit it but you are the other" he look at me surprised


"me?what do you mean?"


"ya,i want you to be a good photographer that's why i decided to let you come,why do you think i gave you that number? i suffered so  much to convince him"


"hu? hye kyo what do you mean?"


"ahahah,it's a long story, what you have to know it's just that i have decided to make you a good professional,i almost finished my internship with my father so i will become a professional soon anyway,but remember i am strict in teaching arasso?"


he smile and then laugh a little "arasso,you really are full of surprises"


"am i?" i smile then suddenly i see his hand coming closer to my face,i don't understand what he wants to do to me


"what are you doing?" he remained in silence till he reached the corner of my mouth


"you really are clumsy tought" i had the trace of the red wine i was drinking few seconds before it seems and he wiped it off


"t-thanks"


"your welcome" he answer with a little smile and then going back to eat as if nothing happened


"aigo,are you a playboy too dear friend?" i ask teasing him


"sorry i am not interested in girls"


"o? really?...omo! don't tell me-" suddenly he stops eating and look at me worried


"are you-"


"ya,don't run with your imagination,song hye kyo" he said with paniked expression wich i found really funny becasue now he seems really childish.


"aigo,do you like men?"


"ya!"


"i don't judge,don't worry you can like who you want,aigo i am on your side don't worry" i say in a teasing way


"song hye kyo! i am not gay,i am just interested in photography now,i never said i love men!" he said it aloud and the people in the restaurant looked at him strangely,he wanted to hide inside a hole while i am just laughing so much


"ya!see what have you done?" he wisper


"aigo i am sorry but i didn't do anything"


"ya,mpfff" he started to laugh too and i together with him.


"aigo, right now i have no interest in boys but if i had-" i was suddenly stopped


"aigo,don't tell me-are you lesbian!" he did the same with me


"ya!" but i knew he was joking so i just laughed it off then he kept on talking


"anyway,you were saying what? that if you where to decided to have a boyfriend, would i have been on the list?" he said smiling in a manly yet sweet way


"mmm,dae i think so" i smiled too


"ooo,i think so too,i would do the same"


"that's settled!" we then kept on eating our food,till a question popped in my mind


"by the way,how do you know jong ki?"


He became a little more serious than before


"well,since high school. Since i was a rich kid and i wasn't good in socializing,more because people only wanted to get close to me because of my money"


"i see,then he was one of those people i bet,tsk" what a bad person that jong ki,i tought to myself


"in reality no,he wasn't one of them."


"hu?!" i was so speachless,i couldn't belive it at all


"one day i was in the garden of the school and five people started to bully me,i know how to defend myself but they where five against one i couldn't take them down all alone,so in the end i was really scared i would die that day,but then he suddenly appeared"


FLASH BACK


"TUD"


"OWWWWWWWCHCHCHCH,WHO IS IT? MY POOR HEAD!"the guy that was hitting me,was hit my some thing on the head


"sorry did i hurt you?" jong ki said playing innocent


"you-JONG KI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"


"tsk,what am i doing?"he looked at his hand,that was holding a camera,then he put it down in a secure place


"you instead" his expression became serious i would say even angry


"what the heck are you doing here,you ruined my moment of ecxtacy"


"tsk again,doing ?"


"not today,anyway off"


"tsk,i can't forget what you did,i am bleeding!"


"o please,it's nothing,look at that poor boy there,yours is just a scratch in comparison" in his sarcastic tone,but that made the bully angrier and ordered his friends to attack him


"sigh,so that's your answer,ok" he was really good at fighting and hurt them a lot,of course i helped him too and together we were able to make them run with their tails between their legs.


"mmm,i see" so he isn't so bad


 "so from then on you two became friends?"


he nodded "dae,later i found out that he was a real flirt"


"gosh till high school? he will never change,how did you manage to stay,you know like this"


"you mean not becoming like him?"


"exactly!"


"well he asked me at first"


"i knew it!"


"but after he saw i wasn't interested in something as frivulous as that he let me be and just became friends naturally"


"i see,wow" i look at my watch and see the time


"o gosh,no,sorry i have to go and find a friend of mine" i start to get up in a hurry and then walk away but then i stop and go back to him


"ya give me your number" he is surprised


"wow, are you a flirt? usually guys ask for the numebr of a girl" he tease


"ya,i wont be able to go to the office for the next few days i have some work to do and other things so i need your number to let you know if i am able to free myself sooner,arasso?"


"aigo,ok,ok here my number"


"i will pay today,you the next bye"we exchange number and finally i am able to go out


"wai- aish...really cute,that girl,i can't help but smile"




I am now heading in my car,but i have to make a call so i take my phone and


"yebuseyo?"


"o!kim yoo jung,where are you?"


"omo,sunbae! you finally called,i was so scared you would cheat on me"


"aigo,donsaeng,i promised right? anyway what kind of event was again?"


"o right,the birthday of a model"


"i see,by the way when are you coming back to the studio? i don't know for sure,your father gave me too much work one after another,i go home after doing it"


"it's ok in the end you are his best pupil right?that's why he always brings you around"


"sunbae,stop it,you are his favourite i know it already"


"no,he belive in you or else he wouldn't give you all this work"


"i think it's just becasue you won't do it sunbae"


"aigo,in the end i came too this time right?"


"sigh,ok,but where are you?"


"UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" screams of girls


"ya what all that chaos?"


"sunbae,it seems someone important just arrived i don't know but girls are screaming like crazy,when are you coming? i feel so...lonely" she tease


"ya,stop with the puppy voice i am trying my best to come as soon as i can"


"cronicca! why didn't you come sooner!"


"aigo i was busy,bye i am going, i have to drive"


"ya, drive fast arasso? we are the main photographers here"


"arasso,cno" i end the call and just run like mad hoping not to met the police or else i am doomed.


After like 15 minutes drive, i finally arrived. I just managed to get out of the car when my friend called me again


"what? pant,pant i am here"


"o really? good then,take the elevator,the place is on the last floor"


"what? ok" i go inside the building and i stand in front of the elevator,but i don't know if i should take it or not


"...no,i don't want other surprises i will just take the stairs" i know this is crazy! but i really can't take an elevator in peace anymore now,this is too much...

"...but it's the last floor,i can't use the stairs,when am i going to arrive?" desperate i press the button and when the elevator's door opens i just get in. Fortunately jong ki wasn't there and i finally arrived i could tell right away where it was going to be held the birthday. to my right side there was a lot of people walking there.


"found it" i walk there too and then i enter the place,i look around only to find all sort of people,girls dressed or i should say not dressed,exctly,they almost wear nothing.


"my gosh" i put my hand on my forehead


"what the heck am i doing now?...who cares let's just's just do our works but first...where is yoo jung"


"sunbae! sunbae i am here" i turn around only to see my friend kim yoo jung,she is wearing demin pants black and a blue t-shirt. She is a really beautiful girl and a good photographer too.


"yoo jung,it's been awhile"


"dae!" she hugs me and hug her back


"aigo,my cute donsaeng,by the way where is the girl we have to take pictures of?"


"o that,she is there,she said that we have to wait to start,she want us to take a picture of every person that comes in"


"boya,like a red carpet? you mean"


"dae, not to mention everyone that want to take a picture too,we have a lot of work to do"


"aigo,anyway have you started already?"


"no,but since you are here we can ask her if we can start"


"by the way what's her name?"


"mina"


"ok"


"let's ask her" as we go to this mina,some boys start to come to us


"hey girls,want to have fun?" i turn to them and smile


"no,thanks"


"playing hard to get?" he put his arms around me


"would you stop please? i won't ask again,the next time you will have to talk to your friend there,for ruining her birthday"


"hu?"


"we are photographers,if you ruin her birthday i wonder what she will spread around,mmm,you are a model too right? scandals are good to broke a model career you know?"


"tsk,what a coinceited girl" he say in an angry way


"omo,she is coming this way"


"hi girls! hu? what's happening here?"


"your friends here are flirting with us and we don't really like it, would you please make them stop? my friend here is easy to make angry" she wisper to mina


"hu?guys stop it please go out right now they are important for my birthday"


"tsk,arasso" then they go away"


"don't worry they are just idiots"


"it's ok don't worry,it's just because i hate making a fuss to my place of work"


"ooo,i like this girl" say to yoo jung


"me too,by the way she is my sunbae song hye kyo"


"song?- omo are you his daughter? you are the genious-"


"i am not a genious and yes i am song daughter"


"amazing,i never could imagine that you would come!"


"ahahah" aish,she is so happy to have me because we usually take pictures of the most talented idols and famous people like actresses and so on. She just think to be like them since i am his daughter.


"ok so,do you want to start? or should we wait a little longer?"


"no,it's ok,you can start,i even prepared the place,look there" she point her slender finger to the right side of where we currently are,there is a set photographic,gosh her theme is really like being a diva,o well she is a model and most of them all are so,it's normal i think.


"ok,then,it will be simpler that way"i say smiling and then i walk to the set


"let's see...the lights are good,there are even diffusion sheets...not the best quality but good enough" i turn to my friend and mina


"mina,call the people you want to make photos with or wathever"


"Ok,but you have to do photos to people who want even if i am not there arasso?"


"sure no problem."


So we started to work,we took a lot of pictures,i tryed to be gentle and good to get along with,this is a party and i can't show just how much i hate doing this, more than ever, when girls do wathever they can to attract boys even throwing themselves at them like gum never letting go,with dress that don't cover anything,not even let the men imagine what's under it, because they can see it all. But i had to put a smile on anyway.


Meanwhile outside the building where the party is taking place.


"drrrr,yeobuseyo?...dae! i am coming, are the lasies all there?fantastic"


SJK POV


Tonight i am going to mina's party,she is a model and a girl i dated back then,but then we decided to remain friends. When i say dating i mean in a phisical way,now she has a boyfriend and no matter how many times i tryed to make her come to me she never accepted, she fell in love hard,aigo,i wonder what is falling in love in the end,tsk,she has such a wonderful body,what a waste. O well i don't really care,there are a lot of girls i can choose from and tonight i am looking forward to who will grab my attention.


I take the elevator and it's been awhile since i took,i can't help but remember what happened back then,when i saw song hye kyo. She has such a strong character and is beautiful, really beautiful,i can't wait to start the game with her.
After awhile i finally arrive to the last floor where the party takes place,there i found my friends waiting for me, already with some girls on their laps.


"o man! finally you are here!"


"dae,it's been awhile...so? is there some eyecatching girl?"


"well there are a lot in reality, they are wearing pratically nothing ahahah" he say while drinking his beer,i smirk and then saw mina on the dance floor dancing


"hey i found mina,i am going"


"sure go,see if she will succumb tonight" i smile and then go where she is then i start to dance together with her touching her hips


"happy birthday, mina" i give my best and manly smile


"tsk" she smile too "welcome jong ki ssi,also stop touching me,i don't want my boyfriend to misunderstand"


"aigo,but you are dancing here with a lot of guys"


"they know already were they stand but not you it seems"


"mpfff"


"by the way where is my gift?"


"o it's on the table over there with the other presents, mine is the most eyecatching,you will like it" i get closer to her face but she stops me


"ya why don't you go and take a picture instead?"


"a picture? are you for real? i am a photographer you know?"


"so what? i tell you the photographer i hired are no joke dear,look over there" behind her a  lot of people are waiting in line to take some pictures"


"hey don't tell me you made a shooting set here?"


"bingo,so what are you going to do? curious?" o well it's not like i have anything to do anyway,i am still searching for a girl too,but in the mean time let's see what kind of photographer she hired.


As i go near the place i decided to go the other way and see instead who is taking the pictures,while i am walking i found a friend of mine looking completly out of it and he isn't even drunk yet.


"jong ki! finally i can see you!"


"what are you doing doing here? what happened to you are you already drunk?"


"no i am not, i am just so happy"


"wae? why are you so happy?"


"the photographers, they are so good looking"


"are you saying they are girls?"


"that's right,gosh"


"how many?"


"two,look" he point his finger to those two petite girls, one is with a ponitail and black hair,she is slender and have a nice figure with back demins and a blue t-shirt. Few seconds later i was able to see her face,pretty indeed but she isn't really my type,she seem too young. The next one is wearing blue demin pants with a white t-shirt, she has a nice figure too, i like her better. This girl is elegant in her moves and show a lot of confidence i think she is the main photographer.


"dae,surely they are beautiful,mmm i think i found my next target, i already can't wait to see her face,i hope she is good looking too"


"damn you,can't you leave her be? anyway,i don't think you will be able to pursue her"


"wae? no one ever refuesed me" no,one girl,there is just one who refused me,but she can't be here


"a lot of boys tried already but she refused everyone,she was as cold as ice,she smiled only if the boys wanted to be photographed"


"mmm,i see,o well let me try and see her face at least"


"she is stunning belive me" i just smirk and walk in the crouds trying to get a glimpse of this girl,as my curiosity became more strong i went near her more,when i was close enough i was schocked the beautiful girl was song hye kyo.


"song hye kyo?" i say in a voice only i can ear


Hye kyo i can seriously admit that the title of genious fit her quite well. She has a good control over the camera and quite a good hold on it,the camera she is using is good too, a Canon 6D with 24-105mm f/4 lens. It's a sophisticated full-frame DSLR, the budget-priced Canon 6D is a versatile camera that produces very high-quality images in the hands of a knowledgeable photographer thanks to its 20.2MP CMOS sensor. In addition to manual exposure capabilities it has a 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that uses AF and color information to optimize exposure and image quality. It has built-in Wi-Fi, a bonus if you end up doing photojournalism or get a gig shooting varsity sports and so on.


"next!" she say after taking pictures of  a couple then she look at her friend and take a bottle of water


"ok,yoo jung,take that angle and i will do it this way"


"arasso" the other girl answer


"mmm,i think i will take a picture" i wait in line and fortunately they seems to be fast in taking pictures so the line move fast and i didn't have to wait long,finally it came my turn.


"next" i go in the set,she didn't see me yet becasue she was drinking some water, then she took her camera again and finally looked my way. She was speachless and i smirked,she was so surpised to see me.


"kyo,what happen?" her friend ask her concerned


"exactly, what's wrong song hye kyo" i


"song jong ki?"


"dae,did you miss me?" her expression changed to her usual one,


"sigh,as if,i think this will take awhile"


"hu?" asked her friend,then she take her hair and with a hair band she make a ponytail


"nothing,dear" she then look at me "let's make it quick" she start to use her camera and gosh how y she is,for a while i could feel my heart skip a beat,when her eyes looked at me, only at me, it was brath taking i never felt like this before...i want to feel more of it


"good, now look at me and-" an idea popped in my mind suddenly,so i walk towards her


"what are you doing?" i like seeing her panicked and surprised expression


"let's take a picture" i give her camera to her friend


"what?"


"here please take a photo of us ok" i blink at her


"ya! let me go "


"ya,let her go!" then i grab her hand and bring her on the set and then pull her closer. She is speachless again,i can't help but smile


"have you ever been the subject of a photoshoot? "


"are you crazy?" i turn to her friend


"little girl take good pictures of us,everything you can get,make us beautiful"


"i am not a little girl!"


"ya!" i then take herface in my right hand while i hold her back closer


"sssh,don't speak or we will never finish this" i smile and i admit i can loose myself in her eyes even if now her surprised eyes became cold and i don't know why,i don't like them.


"if you don't stop now i don't know what i will do"


"what are you going to do? kick me? i won't be so stupid as to let myself be as idiot as before" she smile at me but in her sarcastic way


"after that day at your parents house i  took some karate classess i know a few things now that will make you hurt a lot not to mention your reputation will fly out of the window because you where taken down by a girl,your playboy image will be gone forever"


,this is a big no, if she say the truth i am doomed,wow,she became dangerous now


"done!" her friends finally took our pictures and so i am saved as well i let her go,i am not pleased by this because she won this time and she know it


"thanks for the picture jong ki" she say with her sarcastic way gosh she really got me this time


"mpfff,yes,it was a pleasure, will take them later" i say blinking at her while she goes back to her work.




SHK POV


I am back olding my camera after what happened before,gosh i froze when he hugged me like that,before everyone else. I can't  think of that now,but how can i? this is crazy,i tought he wouldn't be here but i was wrong he is in this room and i can't calm down. Later in the night we finished our work and mina asked us to eat something,she seem a good person even if she is a model,well i know a lot of good models that are good people like her,it's not like i am biased,it's just that most of them are just...sigh,let it be. I am exausted and i am starving too,there is a buffet with all sort of food,i was about to eat something when i heard a song me and yoo jung really like,we look at each other.


"our song!" we say at the same time then she grab my hand and pull me on the dance floor and we start to dance


"aigo,it's been awhile i heard it" she say while dancing


"i know right?"


"dae,by the way who was that good looking guy?"


"o please don't remember me of him" suddenly as i was dancing i feel the hand of a man touching my ,he even tried to touch my


"ya! what are you doing?!" i scream and turn around, my friend note what's happening and try to help me but the man can't care less and instead pull me away from yoo jung,i can't even defend myself since he is moving too fast,i hope he stops soon so that i am able to give him a lesson. What i am worried about is that he seem too strong, will i be able to push him away?.


he stops finally but i am not able to brack free at all, the only thing i can do is hit is lower parts,but i was so concentrated in that,that i didn't notice him trying to kiss me


"nooo! let me go!"


"you want it too i know-" suddenly the boy's face is pushed to the wall


"she said to stop,what's wrong with you" it was jong ki,who hit him really hard and made him bleed too


"ya! stop! it hurts!"


"really? that's good,if she doesn't want than that's it" he wanted to hit him again but i think it was enough so i stopped him


"jong ki,stop it" he stop


"you are a lucky one,you better not make me see your face again" he then look at me and he is quite serious and angry i really don't understand why. Suddenly he takes my hand and make me follow him on the terrace


"wait! stop jong ki i-"


"just what the heck where you doing" he said to me all angry


"hu?"


"didn't you say you know how to defend yourself? then why didn't you do it?"


"ya,do you think i did it on purpose?!"


"what i mean,is if you can't handle it,ask for help!" he is right i tought i would be able to defend myself if he stopped


"are you good only when it comes to me?!" for the first time i see him in a different light. Even if jong ki always flirt with me he never go past the line,even that time he apologized,he tought i would do it with him but after i refused him he never tried to kiss me again,well a part from that time he never forced me.


"...this time you are right...thanks" i look at him then ask


"how did you know it?"


"i was watching you"


"stalker"


"i think i did the right thing,i moved fast,but your friend was worried too, just when i was about to come to you she run to me asking for help"


"yoo jung! where is she?"


"don't worry about others now,you where almost-" dae,i know, i know it


"i know it alredy...do you have to,reminding me of that all the time?" i say looking down


"i...didn't mean that..."


"...it's ok"


"...girls usually cry in this kind of situation...do you want to...do it too?"


"mpfff,no there is no need,i would have cried if something really happened but thanks to you nothing happened to me, i am not going to smile and lie that i am fine because i am not...i still feel his touch and his smelly breath,but...it's ok...i can manage" suddenly he pat my head


"what are you doing?"


"i would usually hug a girl that need to be comforted, but i suppose you aren't welcoming of me,so just patting your head it's fine"


"...i am not a child"


"i know"