chapter 15

OUR LOVE GAME

CHAPTER 15


"What?!,o damn,fortunately i still haven't unpacked" song hye kyo take her things


"wait,where are you going?" ask worried jong ki


"where do you think? back to our room" answer kim yoo jung.


"but why? there is no need"


"ya,i can't let my father see me here can i? what do i tell him?"


"the truth. That you are in the room with your boyfriend"


"tsk,ya! when i left i wasn't anyone's girlfriend but here i have a boyfriend and in some way i am also sharing the same bed with him and everything in just 3 month,do you care about your life so little?"


"aigo,you didn't count like another two month for me to get to you,it wasn't so soon" he say trying to be fun.


"...are you for real?" ask kim yoo jung


"of course"he answer smiling.


"aish ya! i don't think you know my father,anyway,it's a damn no! i am not going to tell him i have a boyfriend" she start to walk toward the door but jong ki stops her.


"we like each other,your father is really happy with me,there won't be any problem,trust me" she look at him with a sarcastic smile and then give her answer.


"happy with you? that's for sure,but he also know about you...you know what i mean, and he is a really gealous and protective father. He can like you as a photographer but i don't know if he will accept you as my boyfriend"


"...ya,then when are we going to tell him?" he ask seriously this time.


"...later,now it's not the right time" song hye kyo then take his hands.


"i have to figure out the way we can get in his good side,i mean you...also never mention about us...you know being intimate in that or we are going to have big problems"


"ok,now let's go,it's no time to talk,we have to go"kim yoo jung try to push things since there was no time to waste.


"arasso" answer kyo then look at jong ki and kiss him.


"see you tomorrow"


"arasso,goodnight" he smile and then she get out of his room.The smile he had till that moment faded as he let himself fall on the bed.


"sigh...damn it,one thing after another...is he that scary?...well,i did hear he has a difficult personality...sigh,let's see about it tomorrow"


----------------------------------------


THE NEXT DAY


"Good morning sir! what a pleasure to have you here with us!" everyone greeted her father.


"yea,did you work hard enough guys?"


"o sure we did,kyo is really strict when it comes to work,she did an amazing job too" he looks at his daughter proud but not letting it show too much.


"well she was always like this till young, when it comes to her work she is really meticoulous"


"...thanks dear dad" she try to smile hoping to be able to hide her being scred of the situation. Suddenly they see song jong ki and his group.


"o good morning everyone,sir good morning" he look at her father smiling.


"o yes good morning,boy,i so like you!" jong ki then look at song hye kyo and just only looking each other in the eyes they knew what the other thinking and right at that moment jong ki was telling her that there was nothing to be scared off since her father likes him,but with her eyes she just begged him not to say anything or they are doomed.


"aigo,you are a genious just like my daughter"


"aigo thank you" then one of jong ki friends,who he instructed well not to say a word about their relationship,said to song hye kyo's father.


"well they are a couple you know?-" he gained a dead stare from everyone.


"what do you mean?" asked her father.


"a-no i mean...a!you know that bogummy and yoo jung are a couple? e ahahah" he then looked at yoo jung and bo gum.


"is it the truth? are you a couple now?" the young couple look each other in the eyes and then at their teacher.


"yes we are,well we knew each other since  we were children so-"


"i see,that's good,but i hope this wouldn't affect your work"


"don't worry dad,they all worked really hard,want to see?"


"...no,i have to talk with some people on the set"


"arasso" he then walk away.


"sigh,ya! what the hell idiot!"jong ki hit his friend's head


"aigo,i didn't say anything in the end right? i am good at covering things!"


"you are just stupid!"


"sigh,i just hope everything will be fine"


"don't worry it's going to be okay" jong ki hold her hand after making sure her father isn't watching.


------------------------------


"song! finally you are here! aigo!"


"hi friend!...so how is it going?"


"we almost finished,o by the way your dauther is really a professional,even the other guy song jong ki"


"...i see" one of the guys behind them started to talk


"i heard that she got a boyfriend tought" of course her father heard it loud and clear and this was something that he had to know no matter what.


----------------------------------


"everyone! just a week and then we will finally be able to go back home!"


"dae,guys let me offer you this meal ok?" said her father,mister song but jong ki stopped him.


"o,no i will offer, i can't let my idol pay for us" mister song look long and hard to him and then smile.


"good boy,then thanks" jong ki then looked at hye kyo,who was sitting near her father while jong ki was in front of her. The dinner was served and they staretd to eat when suddenly her father suddenly said something that made everyone almost choke.


"by the way i heard some rumor going around the set,dear daughter."


"what rumor?" she ask while eating.


"o,i heard that you got a boyfriend"


"PWWJWJ,COUGH,COPUGH" everyone at the same time


Kim yoo jung,almost choked because she is worried about her teacher reaction,not to mention song hye kyo's temper. Bogum instead was worried about the whole situation.He know that he hasn't a really good temper and that jong ki surely isn't the best a father would want for their daughter,even if he changed a father would still worry,not to mention that he was once a candate son in law,but is now glad not to be in song jong ki's shoes. On the other hand jong ki's friend where worried about their hyung. Song jomg ki of course was worried too,even if he wanted to tell the truth in the end he think that she has a reason to wait before telling him everything. Song hye kyo instead knows better than anyone what her father is like,now that he said that means she need to start and worry for real.


"omo" it's the only thing her father said looking at everyone reaction.


"cough,dad...cough,cough"


"what?"


"cough,her some water kyo" jong ki pured some water for her to drink,again her father noticed this.


"o well it's not the truth right? in the end i first must know about the guy,who he is,if he is as good as you and..." he kept on talking never once saying the only thing she wanted from him,that's why she became angry. Her whole life her father,tried to control her,wathever wanted to do he was always there to say what was best for her. She put up with everything,even taking some jobs she didn't like,coming here too,she is a smart girl and know that the world isn't a nice a nice place and that as a professional she must know how to do all sort of things. This never let her change her mind in becoming what she like,song hye kyo had an important thing that her father doesn't have a say in her life and it was her dream job and now there is something else she hold dear and that no matter what she won't make him take away and most of all,he would never touch...SONG JONG KI.


She suddenly became serious,the usual battle between the two of then is about to begin. She eat normally surprising everyone.


"o,wow,should i tell mom you hanged tastes in a relationship?"


"cough"everyone again almost choked,yoo jung who is already used to everything,just give some water to her boyfriend


"what is she doing?"ask schocked bo gum.


"nothing,it's normal,just don't say anything" bo gum looked at her and then back at them,he never saw her like that,well no one did not even jong ki,the level was totally different.


"aigo,she knows well enought that i love her dearly,she won't belive you"


"i don't know about that" she say while pouring some water to jong ki who is taken aback,he was thinking what she is doing.when before,hye kyo was the one to tell him not to say a word.


"aigo,still as fierce as ever"


"of course...by the way,yes,i have a boyfriend" jong ki already stopped eating a long time ago,his life was really at a stake there,but now he can't even hold a chopstick anymore and her father stopped a few seconds before keeping on talking.


"...o...so you do have one?"


"dae"


"i tought,you would stay alone with your camera for the rest of your life?"


"aigo,such a beautiful girl like me? how can i be alone for the rest of my life?"


"who is it?"


"...that's for later"


"ooo,are you scared to tell me who it is?" she was just a little because he would do anything in his power to separete them and most of all since he is a photographer too,jong ki is in danger of not being able to work anymore,since her father knows a lot of people.


"it's not about that,it's because i know you and,i want to date confortably from now on"


"telling me this,would make you be at easy? things changed hu?"


"well,it's better than you finding out by someone else,no i don't have a choice anyway,you would have found out about it sooner or later."


"that's true by the way..."he look at song jong ki's direction and say.


"you are her so called boyfriend right?" this was a very big surprise for everyone and most of all for our couple.


"so?" hye kyo was in a panick and jong ki too at first but then later calmed down and looked at his eyes.


"...dae,i am"


"jong ki..." she said to him and song jong ki just smiled.


"...come with me" mister song get up and jong ki too,seeing them song hye kyo became scared,she get up and stop her father.


"dad!what you trying to do? stop right now!"


"wae?i am just going to have a little chat with him,scared of something?"


"i know what you want to do" he smile and then answer to her daughter.


"if you know then what's the problem?"


"you-" then they go away,outside the restaurant,she wanted to follow them but jong ki said to wait there.


"wait here,don't worry"


"but-"


"aigo" jong ki goes closer to her ear,something that her fatehr really doesn't like,but hey jong ki is still jong ki.


"hey,if you make such a face it makes me want to kiss you,but as you can see now i can't...so wait for me and we will kiss all we want" he then left her just like that.


"aish...what am i supposed to do...when you say it like that..."


-----------------------------


OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT


"Sigh..."


"mister song,what do you want to tell me?"


"soon at the good thing,good...ok...leave my daughter"


"...sorry i can't"


"you aren't good for her,i know what kind of person you are and what you did till now,do you really think i will let someone like you stay near her?" jong ki answer his question seriously.


"sorry to say this,but i hear i wasn't good enought for her a lot already,something like that will never make me leave her...i fought a lot for her and i won't give her up"


Mister song smile as if he has a surprise attack for song jong ki.


"do you like your job?"


"...dae,of course i do"


"good,then let's do this,i will help you a great deal and you will be known world wide with my help...but only on one condition..."


"..."


"breack up with her" jong ki is serious


"what if i refuse?"


"aigo,that's simple, you wil loose everything,your job too,i will make sure that no one will ever give you things to do anymore,you...will become nothing...so what do you say?"


"...i..."


--------------------------------