chapter 14

OUR LOVE GAME

CHAPTER 14


THE NEXT DAY


Jong ki woke up erlier than usual,he couldn't wait to see her again,so he wash up and prepare himself fast. He look at his watch and then decide to sent her a message.


TEXT:


JONGKI: still sleeping?


SONG HYE KYO: i am.


Jong ki smile.


JONG KI: How can you sleep when you are writing a message.


SONG HYE KYO: ...ok i wasn't,i couldn't sleep.


SONG JONG KI: wae? why couldn't you sleep?


SONG HYE KYO: ...i was thinking about someone.


Jong ki grin like an idiot the entire time.


SONG JONG KI: who where you thinking about?


SONG HYE KYO: ...you?


SONG JONG KI: mee too...i want to see you...come out i will wait for you in the lobby.


SONG HYE KYO: ...arasso i am coming.


END OF THE CONVERSATION.


--------------------------------------------------


"...Wait...gosh,i am walking like an idiot,how can i let him see me this way? aish,i seem like an idiot!" song hye kyo panick but in the end the she wanted to see him soo much that she decided not to pay too much attention to that detail,that's why she washed up and dressed in a huurry,trying to make less noises as possible.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Song jong ki is waiting for her at the lobby all smile when he finally see her,he smile even wider that before.


"good morning" he greet her while opening his arms inviting her for a hug smiling she walk to him...but jong ki noted something is strange.


"ye,good morning jong ki"


"...kye kyo,why are you walking like that?"


SHK POV


Are you really asking because you don't know? wheren't you an expert? aish... why the hell is he asking anyway?!


"he...well" can't help but look away.


"what's wrong?" aish jong ki wae?


"let's be sincere with one another,i don't want to have secret between us" he ask me seriously to tell him the truth,but...the truth it's just so embarrassing...


I look at him hitantly.


"...it's because...because of yesteray night" jong ki is surprised and i bury my face in my hands.


"aish"


"sorry,does it hurt?"


"...just a little" i smile


"but it's ok-" jong ki suddenly hug me.


"jong ki-"


"sorry,i am an idiot" how can he be this sweet,where did that jerk go,well i prefer the sweet jong ki i want to cuddle with him,well for now a hug it's what i want.


"aigo,it's ok,anyway thanks you,it didn't hurt that much..."


"i see,i happy...i was really happy, that was my first time too"


"ya,it was my first time not yours"


"no,it was my first time too, i was happy and i felt love,i made love for the first time and not " my god,i am not used to this,i must be red as hell.


"by the way, i like your voice,next time let me hear it all" what? i breack the hug i am pissed


"ya!,ert, i mean i tried so hard t-" he smile and give me a peck on the lips.


"ya!" look at him smiling like that,he is enjoying teasing me.


"wae? what's wrong? it means you liked it too" i think i became as red as...i don't know what i am like but i am sure i am really red.


"ahahah,how cute" he kiss my red cheecks.


"omo,ya!"


"wae? am i wrong?"


"yesterday i-" i looked around hoping that no one was listening.


"should i tell the truth?"


"of course"


"...ok...ya,it hurt,i mean do you even think just what...en...tered...me?" i couldn't say the complete word.


"...sorry..."


"aish...but,later on, just a little the pain was less...i didn't hurt as much... and yes,i think i liked it"


"what did you like?"


"stop it,i won't say anymore,aish-" i try to walk away,but jong ki stops me and kiss me


"ya-there are people"


"o,i understand...then let's go somewhere else?"


"where to?!" i say in a lower voice


"...kissing?...wae what where you thinking?"


"nothing like that,of course i mean,kissing yes...but another session like yesterday...sorry i can"


"mpfff,it's ok, we have time for that,i have a lot to teach as well" he wisper in my hear,my eyes became wide open and i remain speachless.Jong ki instead seem to be really happy,smiling he take my hand and bring me in a place where no one can see us,there we start to kiss. SInce i have started dating jong ki,one the things i started to get addicted is kissing him,he is indeed good at it and i like him every time.


"ya,just don't leave mark on my neck"


"wae? i think that's exactly what i will do"


"ya,don't you dare"


"wae? you left it on me yesterday"


"me? aigo,i-i i don't know what you are talking about" he then make me see his neck and there indeed was a mark.


"see? but i am not going to cover it,i am proud of it,because you did it"


"i didn't do it on purose ok? so please hu?" i look at him with puppy eyes,jong ki smile so i must have convinced him,assa!...but i was wrong...because he trap me and then attack my neck.


"ya! i told you not to do it-"


"you aren't convincin,you aren't resisting so much" he tease me becasue he know i can't beat him,he is stronger than me also...his lips on my neck melted me,till i stopped and just let him be.


-------------------------------------


"satified now?" i ask pissed.


"dae"


"aish..."


"hey let's go on a date what do you think?"


"a date? we must see if we don't have much work to do tought"


"it's ok,in the end the drama will end in about a week time,since we are here let's enjoy ourselves"


"...ok,i don't think it's a bad idea" we smile and then i hug him.


"we still have an hour before the other get up,let's walk around" i ask him.


"dae...give me your hand ok"


"here,let's go!" we smile at each other and then start to walk around the garden.


---------------------------


PARK BOGUM POV


Damn it,i can't sleep sleep a wink...what the heck did i do that for yesterday? i mean it wasn't my intention,it was just the spour of the moment...i think i better clear things with her now...aish...is it too soon? no,i think it's ok...no...i can't call her...maybe i will just walk around for a bit.


After preparing i get out of my room and walk toward the exit,there i saw song hye kyo with jong ki young...in the end i think they suit each other and she is smiling so much,even jong ki hyung i never saw him that way before, there is no malice in his eyes,just pure love,gosh it's disgusting, how can he be like that in public...aish,o well it's ok...


"wait...why am i so accepting of this? i mean, i tought i would just hurt like hell while seeing them together,but today,i just don't seem to care as much anymore,in reality i even think they are good together?!...what the heck am i thinking?"


I look their way again but the two of them alredy left. I have no intention to go to the garden i am sure that's where they are going right now...garden now,isn't my thing anymore it seems.


"sigh...hu?...kim yoo jung?" it's her! kim yoo jung,walking around eating a croissant with headphone on,i think she is listening to miusic and even watching her phone. She will fall or she will just bump into someone i am sure.


Suddenly a boy was going her way,well it's just like her not seeing where she is going,gosh that girl seriously,i have to do something,that's what i tought but...she didn't need it,it seems like she saw him already and move aside promtly so that there won't be any crush,still i don't know just for how long she will be able to go on like that.


"gasp!daebak, i can't belive it! seriously? ya,what the hell does that mean,aigo ya,they aren't like that arasso?"


i wonder who she is speaking with, she semm crazy and in the end she bumped into someone...me.


"ya,i am their friend and i can tell you they are good people! ya! star or not they are- TUD"


"O NO,MY CROISSANT! o no wait-" she look at me finally and is surely surprised.


"what do you think,isn't it better to look where you are going instead of watching your phone?"


"p-p-park,i mean-" she is embarrassed.


"aigo,i mean bogummi!...why are you here at this hour?" she say looking away. What do i do,i don't know what to do now, after yesterday,but i am not sure of what i feel,even tought,she is cuter than anyone i saw,yes i admit it,she is seriously beautiful,i must say breath taking,well she was like that since back then,when we were child. As we grew up my friends even asked me to arrange date with her sometimes and i always declined,i mean she was like a sibling to me...she was?...then what about about now?


"so,why are you here?" she ask making me come back to reality.


"o,well,i...i couldn't sleep"


"o,i see" what an awkaward situation,i am so embarrassed and i can't even speak well.


"what about you?"


"...i,couldn't sleep as well" she said this time looking at me. My gosh what beautiful eyes,this time she look at me seriously,i think she is going to ask me about yesterday,but i really don't know what to say or do.


"bo gum about yesterday-"


"i am sorry,i don't know what happened to me,i think i lost it there for a moment,so forget about it ok?" i say seriously,damn did i do the right thing? i think i did but...


"forget?...tsk,you do what you want and then just tell me to forget?"


"...i am sorry"


I am seriously sorry,but giving hope when i don't know myself what i really want is too cruel,i don't think i am in love so why,should i ruin our friendship.


"...arasso...let's forget it, if it doesn't mean anything to you,why should mean something to me" she was angry i could tell,sadness was all over her face too,i didn't want to hurt her,but i just did it,i hurt that little and sweet girl.


"...yoo jung..."she walked away, not looking back once,i looked at her back as she walked away,i wonder why her words make me feel hurt too,just what does she mean to me?.


-------------------------------------


KIM YOO JUNG POINT OF VIEW


"...forget? crae,let's forget yoo jung, i didn't expect anything anyway,he loving me? how can it be possible...let's not think about it anymore,let's work and be happy"


"yoo jung!" It's my dear kyo hand in hand with her boyfriend jong ki,aigo they are so happy, how cute can they be...but,mpfff


"ahahah,ya!"


"what are you laughing at?" she ask me pissed


"no you,i mean,ahahah,just,look at how you are walking! ahahahahahahahah"


"stop it ok,i already feel like dying,curegu,i am not walking so bad"


"what are you saying,look there!" she look at jong ki who his all smile,gosh how funny.


"tsk,it's your fault...let me go"


"no,i don't want to" he say while holding her hand tightly as she try to push him away.


"ya!"


"i said,no" he then hug her. Even tought she is saying all that,her expression is so tender and in the end she hug him too.


"ya,how about you take it outside,it's unconfortable,showing us that you have a steady and beautiful girl now jong ki?" say pissed a friend of his.


"o don't be gealous,it's not my fault if you don't have anyone,but hey, don't be depressed you will find it some day...or maybe not" jong ki tease his friend,who is really annoyed,ahahah,seriously.


"...AW! bastard...crae! sorry for not havig a girlfriend!...asih,wait and see aush!" everyone laugh while his friend goes back to take his things all angry.


After they did their work finally,the group of friends wanted to go and eat together when suddenly sumeone called out song hye kyo and my name.


"sunbae,kyo! kim yoo jung!" everyone turn around and of course the both of us. We suddenly see two handsome guys smiling at us,just who are these guys?. i get closer to kyo unni.


"hye kyo,do you know them?"


"never saw these guys"


"ya,kyo! who are these guys?" here goes her jealous boyfriend.


"o,jong ki this time i really don't know who they are"


"tsk,always like this,aish"


"mpfff"


"mmm...so who are you guys?" i ask curious.


"omo,don't you girls remember us?...o right we have changed quite a lot, they called me fatty kim and he is our small park"


"...no...i can't belive it,are you seriously,omo you two changed so much!" hye kyo remembered them but not me.


"kyo,who..."


"ya,fatty kim was the one you alyways helped to study and small park is the one who used to sit near me"


"...GOSH SERIOUSLY! O MY! YA,YOU ARE SO SKINNY NOW AND YOU ARE SO TALL,how could we recognize you"


"wow,mistery of puberty" say hye kyo seriously surprised. Suddenly i hear a voice coming from our right side.


"what'happening here?" it was the last person i wanted to see this morning,park bo gum,the idiot,stupid and jerk park bo gum.


"o it seems,like those guys know kyo sunbae and kim yoo jung" tsk,why the hell bother telling him anyway,it's not like he care about me.


"so what bring you guys here?" hye kyo ask them


"ya,why do you care" song jong ki is really jealous my gosh,they are too jealous of one another.


"o please,it's been awhile,let me ask them something"


"hell no-"


"cough,ok,we are here as actors,i mean we have really small roles but it's good for now"


"tsk,small roles,where the do you guys want to go anyway-" say in a lower voice song jong ki,earning a dead glare by his girlfriend,too fun.


"so...what about you girls? are you photographers now? we let go of that work for now"


"yes,as you know hye kyo is going to finish her period as an assistant in her father studio and i still have 1 year left".


"i see,that's right...by the way...the two of you...pheraphs has boyfriends?"


"o well-" song hyekyo was about to answer when jong ki from behind takes her face and smiling kiss her in front of everyone,sigh,i am not even surprised anymore he is such a show off.


"as you can see,she has a boyfriend and that would be me" he smile in a threatning way,it was as if he was saing, off, little worms.


"jong ki!"


"wae?" she then awkawardly look at them.


"mmm,yes as you can see he is my boyfriend " he smile and take her hand


"o i see...then what about you? kim yoo jung?" ask me fatty kim,should i say ex fatty kim?.


"o well,i-"


"she has a boyfriend too" i turn around and i am shocked to see bo gum putting his arm around me smirking.


"o,is true yoo jung?"


"what the hell are you doing?" i whisper to him.


"i am helping you,now ket's get on with the act" act? again with the act...i am so tired of this.


"ani,i have no boyfriend,don't belive him he is just a...childood friend?" i smile at ex fatty kim.


"aigo!fantastic! then give me your number so maybe we can get go out"


"what?,ya ,i am really her-"


"aigo,bogum,i am not a child-" i lift his arm from my shoulder and then put it down. I have no intention on continuing this stupid thing. I decide to walk with fatty kim so that bo gum won't disturb us,i don't even care what expression he is making,but i bet...that he doesn't care.


"kim yoo jung!"


END OF KYJ POV


------------------------------------------


PBG POV


What the hell is she thinking? that guy is only using her,how can she not understand it.i have to stop her!.


"bo gummi,wow,that was quite a declaration"


"tsk,i can't care less what you say jong ki,i have other things to take care of now-" i was about to go but song hye kyo takes my arm and i turn around.


"...kyo,what?-"


"we need to talk,and jong ki you are not allowed to come"


"what? ya!" she take me to a near bench.


"sigh...what are you doing?...bo gum?"


END OF PBG POV


-------------------------------------------------------------


It's evening and yoo jung and ex fatty kim decided to go out,well it's more like a walk to the near market. Now they are talking about their past,laughing and so on.


"aigo,that was quite something,thanks to you no one dared to say anything to me anymore"


"o please,it was nothing,really"


"...yoo jung,you have become more beautiful than before,really" he smile at her saying those words and yoo jung smile at him.


"thanks" he is looking at her face,still smiling but suddenly his smile slowly fade away as he start to get closer to her beautiful face.


"kim,how about you stop being like this?" the guy stop and look at her confused.


"...what do you mean,i tought you,wanted it too?" she smile as she usually does.


"you know,if you had a fight with your girlfriend how about you talk it over with her? if not,break up,or cheat on her do what you want,but-" she is now serious and look at him.The guy was speachless.


"not with me, it seems like you still are a coward. Yes you changed,but for the worse" yoo jung get up.


"how did you know..."


"after i gave you my number i heard you talk with your friends that's when i found out about it."


"...damn,i am sorry"


"i don't really care,it's about your girlfriend that i feel sorry about. If you where going to cheat on her just for a stupid thing like that,then,why the hell did you became her boyfriend for?...it's your problem now,stop being a coward and face things head on...bye" then she walk away while the guy look at her back and then at his phone,all sad.


---------------------------------------------------


Kim yoo jung is now drinking in a nearby bench,drinking a bottle of soujo,well,it's more than one.


"ahahah,what a beautiful day...kim yoo jung,good job...no,you should have kicked his and then make him roll on the floor...pmfff ahahahahah,that would be fun...o well it's not like you should care"


"o my,what a beautiful girl,wanna come with us?"


"...who are you guys?"


MEANWHILE PARK BOGUM IS ON THE PHONE WITH HYE KYO.


"have you found her?"


"no i didn't,damn where is that damn girl aish-kyo,i found her! i will call you later" bo gum saw yoo jung completly out of it talking to a bunch of guys.He is so damn mad right now that start to run to where she is.


"KIM YOO JUNG!" she finally look at him.


"...who are you?- o!it's you!"


"what? do you know him?"


"anyo!,i really don't know him,mpfff"


"ya! stop it and come with me "he take her hand but she put resistence.


"no!"


"ya!"


"omo,why are you so angry? by the way,guys,if he tell you he is my boyfriend,he is lying,don't belive him arasso? mpfff"


"aish...so you do know him"


"you guys go away,right now i am seriously pissed"


"oi arasso,let's go away,aish,what a waste"


"nooo,wae? where are you going guys!,hic, o,ou are still here" she carress the bench.


"aish chincia,sigh...let's go back now" he started to walk but she push him away.


"i said i don't want to" she protest.


"what? ya,do you even know what would have-"


"shut up! leave me alone damn it! just what do you want from me hu?"


"i am worried! let's go back-"


"i can go back alone!"


"you are completly out of it where do you wanna go alone?!..."


"aish,ya,you should stop being like this with me you know? i don't even want to see your face,right now"


"...yoo jong ah...i am sorry-"


"sorry? about what? i didn't expect anything from the beginning...crae,i was fine with being rejected i knew you wouldn't be able to have feelings for me, but!...why did you give me hope? WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS ME?!" bo gum was quite taken aback and then his expression became sad while looking at her.


"yoo jung..."


"what? you said to forget about it, just what did you take me for?" park bo gum suddenly remembered the conversation he had in the afternoon with song hye kyo.


"sigh...what are you doing?...bo gum?"


"what do you mean?"


"you know she has feelings for you,right?i don't know what happened between the two of you but please,stop being like this?"


"like what? she is danger i am sure he is only playing with her"


"i understand but she won't accept a hand from you...just what do you want from her?"


"song hye kyo,i am telling you he isn't right for her!"


"then who is it? you?"park bo gum became silent from the sudden question.


"what do you feel for her?" he look down.


"i don't know...i,can't see her as a childood friend lately but...i don't know if i should answer her feelings because,if i am not sure about my feelings,then our friendship will be ruined..."


"sorry but you already ruined it as it is,what friendship are you trying to save?..."


"sigh,i don't know what to do anymore" he cover his face with his hands.


"sigh,do you want me to help you?" he slowly look at her,with hope in his eyes.


"what do you feel about me now?"


"w-w-why are you asking?"


"just answer"


"what do you mean?"


"now that i am with song jong ki,do you still have feelings for me? do you still hate your hyung?"


"...well no,i actually think you two suit each other"


"exactly,that's it" she say all happy while the poor bo gum is all confused.


"you see,i was like...your first love-ani your first crash and usually those love are just for expirience not everyone will marry their first love or so on,it just goes away. I am an exemple,you know who was my first crush?"


"of course not,how can i know it"


"jong ki's father" bo gum looked at her shoked


"what?!"


"ahahahah,well he was the one who made me like this job,he and my father are good friends and since i was little i had this crash on him,but of course he already has a wife and then a kid. As time passed it only became a good memory and sometimes i felt a little envious of his wife,but i was happy because they are such sweet people and they love each other a lot. But who would have tought that i would end up dating his son,o! by the way they tried to make us a couple before, ahahah, but we couldn't stand each other at all. Ow, i can't belive it how many things we passed together,i so hated him back then,but now...i can't be without him,he is a really caring and sweet guy and...i really love him"


"...i understand what you want to say,but,i don't know,what i feel"


"do you feel worried sick when you are not with her? are you so hoplessly jealous? can't stand seeing her suffer? also,if you want to touch her and even kiss her,that's when you will you will understand that you have feelings for her"


END OF FLASHBACK


"i am sorry"


"tsk...again?" she walk past him but bo gum stop her and made it so that she could look at him.


"let me go!" she try to push him away but suddenly he kiss her


"bicciasso? are you crazy?!-"he kiss her again and again till yoo jung surrendered to his kiss.


"...should i forget again now?...o well,i am so drunk i will forget anyway,don't worry-" bo gum is now looking at her seriously and mesmerized by her.


"no,don't you dare forget about it,because i will make it so that you would never forget" she was surprised,really surprised.


"what the-"suddenly she faint in his arms.




THE NEXT DAY


Kim yoo jung get up suddenly.


"gasp!" kyo was still asleep but she really had to wake up, the dream she made was too real,not to mention the big head ache she has.


"aish,my poor head...i better get up,i need to take care of this before i go crazy" she get up and just walk to the door,not realizing that her phone just got a message.


"aigo,aish-" she open the door and bo gum was outside making her loose like ten years of life.


"good morning" he smile at her while kim yoo jung can't help but remember her dream.


"..crae...why are you here?"


"to give you this,it will help you sober up"


"...ok,thanks" she is so embarrassed not to mention that she was surprised as hell about him"


"so, we need to talk about yesterday"


"yesterday?" she ask confused.


"so you really forgot?"


"hu?"


"i told you not to forget didn't i?" yoo jung memories started to get back after she heard his sentence and looked at him shocked and speachless.


"ooo,it seems like you still remember"


"w-don't know what you are talking about" she look away


"mmm,i don't think it's true" he take her chin in his hand, bringing it closer to his face and then park bo gum kiss kim yoo jung, slowly and tenderly and then smirk at her.


" i love you" and then kiss her again,while kim yoo jung is so...shocked. After the kiss she asked.


"...y-you what...what did you say?"


"mpfff" he pinch her cheek.


"i said i love you" tears start to come down her eyes and bo gum wipe her tears.


"snifff,dapnum!..."


"yes i am a bastard"


"...i love you too" she hug park bo gum and he hug her back.


----------------------------------


A few hours later.


"sigh,yoo jung,wake up" she look beside her but yoo jung is not there.


"where did she go?...gasp? did she run again?! aish" she doesn't even dress up but it's about to get out when she receive a call from song jong ki"


"good morning kyo"


"sorry,jong ki, i have to search for kim yoo jung she is not in the room-"


"o well, i can tell you that, she is kissing with bo gum right now" he say playnly.


"...what? aish,why didn't she tell me she was going out aish!"


"o,who cares!hey, i am outside your door now,come out...or i can come in" she close the call and open the door.


"aish,come in, i have to dress up,i was about to get out with my pajamas,aish" jon ki hug her from behind.


"jong ki"


"what? i am helping you to undress" he say while kissing her neck and taking off her shirt,she then turn around to look at his face.


" thanks for the offer but we have to get out of here soon,even if they where kissing she will have to come here to get changed, so no" but jong ki smirk and kiss her lips and she kiss him back,while he try again to undress her.


"...i said...no" then hye kyo push him away,slowly.


"you stay here and i will change in the bathroom,arasso?"


"what are you saying? you can undress here,i saw everything anyway"


"shut up ert"


"when it comes to you i am so glad to be a ert"


",,,aigo,mpfff" and then she enter the bathroom.


----------------------------------


Later yoo jung goes back to her room and change,telling song hye kyo everything that happened, on the other end the guys...


"ooo,look here,ya! wake bogummy will you?" a friend of song jong ki said to the happy boy.


"oi let him be, my little bogummy is happy right now" say jong ki while everyone looked  suspicious


"what do you mean?" they run to the dazed guy and shake him up for good


"ya!what's wrong? don't tell me you are also on the same side as jong ki hyung?!" jong ki put his face near the boys with his usual happy teasing face.


"dae,he is" the boy let bo gum go.


"nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! you betrayer!" they say all together while jong ki laugh to no end.


"ahahahahahahahahahaha-so,you finally found yourself a girlfriend" jong jki ask bo gum while sitting near him.


"...dae" jong ki then hug him,making bo gum's smile fade away.


"ya! what are you doing? are you bi? i will tell kyo,also let me go! what if the girls find out about this?"


"don't worry! more than that i am sooo happy,i like you,really like you,aigo,now you won't bother my girlfriend kyo anymore! good job!"


"aish,instead of being happy because i have a girlfriend you are just happy because-owsh,you bastard"


"ahahah,but seriously i am happy,now you have a girl you really love, just like me"


"...gosh it's the first time i think you are saying something that make sense in all your life hyung" song jong ki's smile fade.


"i always make sense,arasso? anyway" he put his arm around him pulling him closer.


"now that we are at it,tell me the truth,don't you want to touch her? i mean,in different a way than...you know,only kissing and holding her hand?" the devil jong ki,is coming right at that moment and bo gum feel goosemumps all over.


"y-y-ya! we still didn't started to date yet even for a month what are you implying!"


"ya!you know each other for like all your life,you two can skip that process"


"ya! what did you take me for?!"


"my friend?"


"your friend? are you out of your mind?"


"o i know for instance just how much you want to touch her?!,i mean i felt that way all this time also i am not saying you should do it now but you eventually will do it before we go back,you will be gentle right?"


"YA! DON'T IN!"


"aish,don't scream!, just say yes or no,because i have a great idea right now,who will benefit the both of us" bogum was taken aback but he surely can't deny the fact that he want to be with yoo jung more even in that aspect,of course his name is not jong ki,so he won't do that so soon.


"i am a traditional guy" say bo gum hesitantly.


"ooo,yes everyone say that...but that's the unswer i wanted"


"hu?"


"since you are sure you will be a good boy,you stay with yoo jung in the girls room while my kyo will stay in mine,great deal,right?" bo gum was speachless.


"ya! are you crazy? you want me to share the bed with her?!"


"what's happening here?" ask song hye kyo to the two guys while bo gum that at first felt like he commited a big sin,look at yoo jung and then smile just like she does to him.


"nothing...come here yoo jung" she smile and happily she goes in his embrace.


"aigooo,aren't they so sweet?" say jong ki looking at them.


"yes they surely are"


"kive me a kiss kyo"


"aish" she smile and then kiss him and of course he goes at full speed.


"aigo,stop jong ki,it's embarrassing" she say while hugging him. Then jong ki say again


"aren't they so sweet?" looking at bo gum and yoo jung. The poor bogum hearing jong ki's words skip a beat.


"yes they really are,congratulation guys" say to the new couple song hye kyo.


"thanks kyo unni!"


"then i have a proposition" bo gum's eyes became wide open and look at his hyung hoping he won't say anything.


"since we are two couples, why don't we switch? i mean,me and kyo and you and yoo jung,hu?"


"what are you scheming jong ki ssi?" say suspiciously hye kyo?


"me? nothing,just saying,what do you think bogummy?" the poor boy is really in a bad situation,unfortunately he really want to stay with her at every moment day and night.


"y-yes!" the two girls where seriously surprised and yoo jung became red and skipped a beat.


"i mean,i tink it's just right..."


"i don't think it's a good idea,jong ki ssi"


"o wae?my dear,we need some time together and they need it too" kyo get closer to him and wisper.


"i know what you want to do,but just so you know they just started dating,what you going to do!"


"don't worry i will give them protection".


"idiot!" she hit his head.


"OW,o please,i just want to stay with you,i mean a week from now we will go back to seoul,can't we just stay together?"


"...that's true...yoo jung,what do you want to do?"


"...ok..."she look at a nervous bo gum "let's switch rooms"


"YASSS!" jong ki is full of happiness. Bogum try his best not to seem too happy but he just can't refrain his smile.


----------------------------------------


After they switched rooms.


"kyo!"


"mpfff,what are you doing?"


"hug me"


"tsk" she does as he ask and hug him.


"i love you"


"...how can you be like this,i am so embrrassed"


"i say it,because i love the way you react to it,look you bury your face into my cest,it's so cute"


"aish..." she kiss him.


"what's this for?" he ask pleased.


"just because"


"just because?you know you should pay attention,right?being to cute can be something that arouse me you know?"


"ya!"


"i am joking"


"hey,did you look at your pictures? can i look at them? what will you use?"


"want to see?"


"dae" he takes the computer and put it on the bed


"he sit here"


"where?"


"here"


"i-i-in between your legs?"


"oi you can sit on me too,do what you want...wae? what where you thinking?"


"nothing!...ok...what if i sit beside you?"


"it's,uncomfortable for me"


"f-f-fine"she sit between his legs


"here we go,here these are the one i made today" hye kyo seem unsettled since he is behind her and she could clearly feel his face and his breath on her neck,it made her feel strange and her heart start to beat fast.


"they are beautiful,wow."


"not as beautiful as you " he wisper to her,song hye kyo can't stand it anymore and turn around to face him,she look at him for awhile.


"what is it?" he ask her.


"...i love you" song hye kyo pour all her heart into it and jong ki was taken aback.


"are you tempting me? i wanted to wait, more just laying down together would have been good but you...are making it difficult" he tell song hye kyo while looking tenderly at her eyes.


"..." she kiss him


"...so i thing the picture-" jong ki put away the pc.


"what pictures are you talking about?" he say while going on top of her.


"...the one...you too today..."


"i don't really care right now" he smirk


"what do you care about then?" he hug her and then say to her ear.


"...you..."she started to blush and jong ki started to kiss her cheeck and then her neck,hye kyo kiss him too till he started to touch her face and kissed her till his hands started to undress her. When he was about to completly undress her someone knocked at his door.


"...aish,who is it?"


"kyo!it's me! teacher song on his way here! "


"what?!"