last chapter

OUR LOVE GAME


LAST CHAPTER




SHK POV


We are now in each others arms,cuddling and smiling.When he is late from work or i am just too tired to wait for him i just fall asleep on the couch.But when i wake up i am in the bed and jong ki is olding me tight.


"sorry did i wake you up?" i smile and hug him back.


"it's ok...sorry i tried my best to wait for you awake but i couldn't" he carress my head and kiss my cheek.


"don't worry,it's late anyway,sorry that i am always late lately"


"don't worry,unfortunately our job is like this,but at least when we get back home we can stil hug each other right?"


"aigo,how can you be so sute?...if i wasn't this tired i would attack you rigt now"


"mpfff,no,i am tired too you know?...by the way tomorrow i am going to work near your office,maybe i will go to you what do you think?"


"really?! seriously? yesss! please come and see how your boyfriend is good and manly when he work"he smirk at me,my gosh he is too handsome and his lips are so tempting that i can't stop looking at them while my finger touch his lower lip.


"...what are you doing?"


"you have really soft lips"


"want to feel them more?"


"...dae" he take my hand and kiss it.


"did you feel how smooth they are?"


"tsk,not enough...you tease,you know what i mean"


"mpfff" i gently take his face while mine grow closer to his and then i finally reach his lips and kiss him,first just a little kiss,but soon after i felt it wasn't enought that's why i gave him a more deep kiss.I could feel his hand touching my head and bringing me closer than before.


"...just what do you want me to do hye kyo?are you for real?" i smile


"it's ok,it was just a kiss you don't have to do anything and anyway it's not like we don't have plenty of it almost every day...thanks to someone"


"mpfff,well you are just too temting and you don't seem to dislike it"


"i don't in fact i really like it"


"what?...i never tought you would admit it"


"wae?i like you and everything about you so"


"mmm,everything...you know i like everyything about you too,sigh and i am so so so sorry that i can't do it tonight aish"


"ahahah,it's ok,let's just sleep,good night"


"good night dear love"and this how we ended up last night,just...sleeping.


---------------------------


Later that morning i went to my job and finished earlier so i went to his office and saw him working.He is really good at it.The way he hold his camera,every move he make,he is always so calm and full of smiles,he like his job and it's a pelasure to see him so happy. As i was silently watching him work jong ki noticed me e gave me his sweetest smile.


"guys,let's take a break"


"arasso"he came toward me and then opened his arms.


"...what are you doing?"


"i want to hug you,come"


"ya,you are working and there are too many people" i look around embarrassed but he smile not moving from his position.


"to be exact i am on a break and this is my studio i am not doing anything wrong anyway,now come to me"


"ya..."


"come kyo" he keeps on asking me to go over to him and in the end i surrendered and run into his embrace.


"aigo,see,you wanted to hug me too"


"tsk...now it's enough,let go"


"ya,what are they doing? it's been more than a year since they became a couple they are living together too,just how is it possible that they are still so clingy?"


"i know,what's with them" it's two of our friends.


"ya,what's wrong of being happy to be with her? you should do what i did to get to this point with her,you won't be saying that anymore"


"wae?,what did i do?"


"dear,you where so hard to get.All those men around you,not to mention when you went abroad,aigo"


"mmm,well it wasn't easy for me too you know?"


"aish cincia! why don't you just work together too?"


"no way,anyway i have to go back to the studio  see you later" everyone looked at me shocked and jong ki more than the others.


SJK POV


"hey,why did she say that?"


"i don't know maybe she hates the way hyung work?" ok,this,really took me by surprise,i wonder why she doesn't want to.


------------------------------------


I went to to eat something with park bo gum and i still couldn't stop thinking about it.


"hyung,what's wrong?"


"hu?anya,it'sjust...why do you think she said we shouldn't work together?"


"hu?,so this is why you are like this?...i think there is a reason,why don't you ask her instead,what do i know?"


"tsk,sure what do you know?..."


"I am already so full because of kim yoo jung,i really can't take care of someone else's girlfriend right?"


"that goes withouth saying...sigh,i should ask her"


---------------------------------


Later when i went home she was the one who didn't come back this time,it happenes some times,sigh,if we where together at work i would at least know what she would be doing.


"click" she came home finally,trying her best not too make much noises but i am awake.


"you came back?"


"o,you are awake?"


"dae" how cute she is worried about me.


"come here"


"sorry i am going to leave these in the other room and change,i need a shower too"


"let's take it together?"


"ya,little boy,i want to do a really relaxing shower not a hot and y shower"


"mpfff,arasso" she kiss my cheek and then went to do the bathroom.


--------------------------


After showering she finally came to the living room.


"come,sit on my laps"


"tsk,arasso" she does as i asked her and then link her arm around my neck.


"should we watch the TV?" she takes the remote control but there is something i really want to ask her.


"kyo"


"dae"


"...listen,why don't you want to work with me?" she smile.


"are you still thinking about that?the reason is simple tought?"


"you don't want to work with me?i bet you don't like my way of working,sigh,aigo,what a cruel woman"


"you-"she flick my forehead.


"ouch!why did you do it?"i ask confused.


"can't you tell? i really like the way you work,you are professional and you know what to do.The way yu hold a camera,i can tell you really like your job,so that's not the reason"


"then why?"


"...because,we have two strong personalities and we have different way to work. I am a really picky person and i may be really annoying too"she get up and head to the kitchen.


"do you want some water?"


"no thanks,anyway i am picky too and i am annoying too"


"exactly,do you think we would work well together?...i don't want to bring home our problems.What if we fight for something? i don't want something like that...i would rather open my own studio" i see,so she was worried about this?how caring.


"so you don't want to fight?"


"wae?you want to fight?"


"mmm,a little bit?then we will make peace and love again"


"tsk,is that the reason? you seriously are something"


"ahahah,it was a joke of course i don't want to fight with you,who would"she sit beside me and lean on my chest.


"hey let's watch this movie?"


"no,i don't like it"


"what do you want then?"


"...something y"


"what?"


"you know there is that movie on this channel"


"ya!I don'w want to see s!"


"ahahah,wae?"


"are you crazy?what did you take me for?"


"ahahahahahahahaha"


"you...what are you laughing at?...wow,you seriously want me to beat you up?"


"no,sorry,it's just that you are too cute...it's not a ,it's an action movie"


"action?" she seemed interested.


"wae?are you interested?you like action movies?" she look at me full of smiles.


"i love them!"


"aigo,i didn't know,we have something in common hu?"


"let's watch it!"


"but i heard that there are y parts too are you ok with it?" i ...well it's the truth anyway.


"it's ok,when there is action y parts are a must"


"what?mpfff ahahahahahah,can't belive you"


"i will make some popcorns"


"arasso" sigh,this girl,it's really full of surprise,i never get tired of her,she is so,good to be with and i want to spent the rest of my life with her.


---------------------------------


A WEEK LATER.


SHK POV


Sigh,what a stressful day.There was an actress that really pissed me off,she was only at the beginning of her carrer and it's already so full of herself,she will take it back one day...but in the mean time i was the one to put up with her temper....aish! i am the photographer she should just do what i tell her,what with all that idiocy,aish. But anyway today it's no so bad,because i am going on a date with jong ki after awhile,aigo,he said he will go directly at the place after work and i have a lot of time to prepare at home.


-------------------------------------------


After my job is done i am going to my house,unfortunately i finished late.


"unnie,let's go to eat something with everyone"


"sorry yoo jung,i have somewhere to go"i rush to take my purse and jacket.


"what?where?"


"...a date,with jong ki" i can't help but be happy.


"aigo,still lieke that you two?good date then"


"thanks!yoo jung please help me to take care of my reflex ok?"


"ok,go on,bye"


"thanks!i love you friend!"


"tsk,aigo,unnie have fun!"


------------------------------------


"aigo,will i be able to be in time?" i am running to the place but i am scared to be late because he still isn't here,i tried to call him but he doesn't answer.


"could he be angry?but i told him i would be late...maybe he didn't see my message?"i look around and still no trace of jong ki.SHops everywhere are starting to get ready for christmas.


"aish,what's with my luck today?!-" suddenly a man come toward me with a ballon in his his hand,i look around to see if he was searching for someone,but he stopped in front of me smiled and withouth saying anything he gave the balloon.


"hu?but.i don't-"he goes away and suddenly a woman in her thirties come with another balloon,same thing as the other one,after her a child,a little girl and so on,i was covered in balloon and i am small too,i couldn't see anything any more i could only look at the ground hoping not to fall down.Then i saw someone coming again,it was fun and all but they where seriously too much so i was going to decline the next ballon and instead give them to the person,suddenly i felt someone took away the ballons from my hands and it was jong ki.


"j-j-jong ki?what?-"


"aigo, they where too many?sorry" he put the balloons beside me and tie them a bunch to the left and a bunch on the right.


"hey,what are you doing?" i ask confused but he smile at me and say.


"you will see it soon"he take my hand and bring me inside a building,it doesn't seem like there is someone inside.We then enter a little room it was fuul of candles and roses.


"sit here"


"hu?here?"he made me sit on a red chair and then he take a sit too right in front of me


"j-j-jong ki?-"


"aigo...what a cute face you have...why are you looking at me like this?"


"no i mean what is this?" he take my hands and look at me in the eyes"


"you know,it's almost two years now that we are together right?"


"dae,almost" he look tenderly at me.


"are you happy?"


"...i am,i am really happy" i smile too.


"you know,i never tought i would be doing this,i mean staying with a girl and never letting her go,tought i suffered quite a bit to get you"


"mpfff"


"don't laugh,it's true"


"arasso"


"you made my life change from the very beginning.Thanks to you i found out what i would do when i grew up and became an adult and later on you made me change from a bad person to a decent one,tought i know i am still lacking.As i am i came to love you and you accepted this imperfect me"he then kneel down making me more surprised then before.


"that's why when we started to live together i was really happy.It's fun every day and i like the fact that i keep on discovering new things about you and i tough,i want to spend the rest of my days with you". my gosh he is proposing!,he smile and take a little box from his pocket,while i feel like my eyes are becoming wet.


"...do you want to marry me?song hye kyo?" i start to cry.


"dae...i will marry you" he smile and then put the ring on my finger,it so beautiful.I hug him tight.


"thanks for saying yes"


"aigo,do you think i would say no?i never tought you would have asked me"


"well it would have been fine either way,but this way they know you are taken so it's alright"


"tsk"i kiss him.


"you may be imperfect. But you are perfect for me" he smile and carress my cheek and then kiss me tenderly.




-----------------------------------------------------------


ONE YEAR LATER.


"kyo what's wrong?are you feeling unwell?"


"yoo jung i am fine don't worry"


"but you don't feel to good to me"


"i am fine don't worry"


"you really,the doctor told you to take care of you and rest,but you are still doing that?"


"jong ki it's only a cold"


"you had a really high fever,i tought to take you to the hospital,stop doing this arasso?"


"but i have to prepare somethings for my new studio"


"i will hlp you but now be good and rest"


"sigh,arasso...i am going to take some water i am thirsty"she get up but suddenly faint.


"kyo!kyo!kyo!" he bring her to the hospital.


"doctor how is she?what's wrong?"


"you shouldn't stress yourself so much"


"se i told you to be good,she had a fever not long ago"


"it's not because of the fever"


"hu?then what?"


"she is pregnant,congratulations"


"what?i am what?"she look at jong ki happy and he does too never before he tought he would be this happy.


"jong ki we will become parents!"


"by the way,i have a recomendation"


"yes,what?"


"please,stop doing doing that in the mean time" they look at each other.


"do what?"


"...that,you know what i mean?"


"o" they embarrassed looked at each other and went home not before giving everyone the good news.


"aigo,so we are going to be parents,i can't belive it"


"i can't belive it too,what do you want a girl or a boy?"


"both"


"i want 3 children tought"


"3?arasso,i will gladly help with that"


"mpfff"he carress her womb.


"please be healthy"


"aigo,he can't hear anything"


"i heard he can...let's chose the names"


"arasso"

----------------------------------


2 YEARS LATER.


"DADDY!,DADDY!"


"aigo my little angel! come to daddy...let's go to see mommy and your two brothers"


"ok"


"give me your hand"


"dae!lettis go"


"ahahah yes let's go"they walk together inside kyo's studio.


"aigo,my beautiful girl,we are here,where are the children?"


"they are on set we should go too"


"arasso"


"mommy what that?! it's all whity"


"we have to take a picture together"


"pictre?dae!i like pictre!"


"ahahah let's go"


"ready? on set"yoo jung is the one to take the picture of the happy family,it was quite hard since the two twins couldn't calm down so they had to try more times to take a good picture but in the end everything was alright.


"hey little kittens!come to aunt yoo jung!"


"aunty!"she run to yoo jung


"aunty?bo gummy ucle?"


"he is-"


"i am here!"


"ucle bo gummy!"aigo you switch so fast,mpfff"


"where is my precious daughter?"ask jong ki


"she is with bo gum ,wae?are you gealous?"


"tsk...when she see him she run run like mad,she tripped i don't know how many times to go to that guy,aigo"


"ahahah,aigo the twins fell alseep,how cute"


"by the way you remember about tonight right?" she smile


"of course i do,i already asked my parents to take them"


"we can take care of them tought"


"no thanks,my parents already know about it and anyway jong ki parents will go there too"


"i see,how lucky"


---------------------------------------------


"Finally we are alone,it's been awhile right?"


"dae,but it's good too"


"o well,who tought we would really have 3 kids"


"hey we will stop here"


"what? are you crazy?"


"ya,take precautions!i can't take care of too many children"


"aigo,that's right"he smirk and then kiss her.


"hey what are you doing?"she smile.


"we can go to the amusment park?"


"ya,are we middle schooler?"


"what are you saying?we can have fun there you know?i want to beat you at every ind of game"


"tsk,dae,dream on.You will never win against me"


"arasso,then...let's go out after i win"


"at what?" she smile was she accept his kisses and link her arms around his neck.


"you know what game"they kiss passionately and jong ki bring her on the bed. He jump on top of her and then kiss her again and again.