chapter 16

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 16


"So,what is your answer?"


"...i..."song jong ki smile and the father smile too.


-----------------------------


Song hye kyo is impatient and can't stop but being worried.


"aish,wait and see if he ever do what i think, i really am going to run away and never see him again asih..."


"calm down kyo"


"aish, i am calm,super calm! give me that soujo"


"ok,arasso" she was about to drink again another glass of liquor when they finally came back.


"o!they came back!" suddenly bo gum say to her. She turn around to see the both of them coming back.


"how did it go?dad what did you say to him?" her father looked at her.


"o well exactly what you are thinking" she look at jong ki who is smiling at her father,she tought everything was resolved still she felt that something was wrong.


"dad,come with me"


"what? but i am eating-"she pratically kidnap her father.


"aigo,is that the way to treat you mentor?"


"aish,dad just tell me what did you say to him?"


"aigo,you know already so why are you asking?"


"...did you really? treaten him?" he plainly gave a positive answer to her disgust in this act of his.


"dae"


"ya!"


"ooo,you can't even imagine his answer,aigo,i like him a lot that guy,i can rest assured now" this made her worried to no end. The only way for him to be happy is for them to break up, but jong ki did so much just to have her,she can't belive he was tempted so much by her own father.


"what did he say? what was his answer"


"o,that you should ask him yourself no?"


"ok,fine" she walk inside wanting to know just what the heck happened,but her father asked a question that made her stop on her track.


"what do you think he answered?...do you think he choose you or a bright future in front of him?" she hold her breath for awhile,she was there before,people always trying to make her have doubts,she admit that her father treat are seriously alluring for a young photographer and so it's hard for her to think positively,still she want to belive him,she want to belive the fact that he choose her instead of him.


"..."


"do you really trust him?"


"...yes...i trust him,he choose me,i am sure"


"mmm,arasso,if you say so" he walk past her.


"you will surely get a surprise from him,if you like it or not,that's for you to decided tought" and then left her outside still wondering what the hell he meant by that.


"surprise?aish..these two will make me go craszy...ya!,aish" she get inside and goes to jong ki,she wanted an answer no matter what.


"...jong ki!" she walk toward him and then sit beside him"


"dae,what's wrong?"


"what did you answer him?"


"about what?"


"about what he asked!"


"ooo,that? well-"


"jong ki pour me some wine,also come and sit near me,my daughter left so you can take her place"


"omo sesange,sure i come" he doesn't answer her question and instead jong ki leave her behind and sit next to his supposed in law...her reaction? no need to be even said,spechless,just real and pure anger out of .


"what the hell.ya! are you ditching me to go to him? ya!" he ignored her all along.


"what the,tsk i can't belive it...you think i will let it go? you don't know who i am then,i will pester you till i will finally get an answer"


----------------------------


The next few days,song hye kyo spent most of her time following jong ki around asking for an answer but jong ki just followed her father everywhere,just once she was able to catch his attention.


"ya! what's with you! give me an answer ok!"


"aigo,still at that? later sweety ok" he smile and then wink at her.


"again,are you going to ditch me again? ya!"


"sorry dear, my idol is waiting for me" finally he run away again.


-------------------------------------


SHK POV


Again he ignored me again,also what?sweety?...aish. This is getting me worried,i tried so much to belive in him but this damn thing he doing...is he playing a game with me to make mad? or is he for real?...


"did you really,agree with him?"...no,i shouldn't think of that,till jong ki is still like this i won't belive anything,he should be telling me everything,i won't belive anything else,not again.


"but for now i have to distract myself" sometimes when i can't concentrate enough i just take pictures and that's what i did all day. Since i lost hope on having an answer i just decide to wait for him to come and find me,i already did enough,these few days,so now i will just focus on myself. The next few days i always saw them together and what i got was only a smile and a see you later,are they in a relationship now? asih,anyway,i better clear my head.


I am now in the gym taking out all of my stress,working out till i couldn't hold on anymore.


"DRRRDRRDRDR" but my phone started to ring and i answer the call.


"yebuseyo?"


"hello hye kyo,it's been awhile how are you?"


"teacher,i can't belive it! yes i am fine"


"that's good...listen i have a proposition,we have a project coming up soon"


"a project?"


"yes we will go,to take pictures of animals present in the amazon forest,we hope you can participate" my gosh this is the opportunity i was waiting for,i didn't expect it to come so soon,finally i can-


"yes,i mean,yes i will come,oppa,i will try my best and come to you when i have time,when it's going to start?"


"well you better stay here in about five month time,i will be waiting for you then"


"yes! thanks oppa!"


"aigo,it's a pleasure...i missed you little girl"


"aigo..i miss you too oppa,can't wait to see you again"


"ok then,bye"


"bye" we ended the call and i was so happy to hear that my teacher that i call oppa invited me again,even tought i refused the latest few times,i finally can go,no matter what i will reach my destination.


"yesss!"


"oppa?" suddenly i hear someone's voice coming from my right side,but i tought i was alone in the room?. In the end i turn around and it was my so called boyfriend who ignored me for the latest few days,i want an answer that's for sure but i am seriously mad right now,seeing him made me really angry.


"TSK,what are you doing here?"


"no,dear,you should answer me,who is this oppa?" he say while coming toward me.


"...sorry dear,but it's not your buisness" i say while i kept on doing my exercise.


"ya,are you ignoring me?"


"am i?" jong ki then stop me and made it so that i look his way.


"who is that man you called oppa?"


"just go and exercise please,leave me alone, thank you"


"do you think i can do that, while i am like this?" he tried to stop me but ended up stumbling and fell down,wow,that was a really good fall i must say. I kneel to where he is.


"ahahah,see that's what you deserve,for being an idiot,you didn't answer me but i have to tell you everything? hell no,this is karma,exercice well sweety" i try to get up but he push me to the ground and came on top of me,i was startled


"what the hell are you doing?! get up!"


"omo,i am following your instructions,i am exercising" he started to do some pushups on top of me,gosh he is so hot,it's a bit too suggestive too,damn it.


"ya! get up right now!"


"no can do, i want an answer,who is this oppa?"


"tsk,why should i tell you? i will just wait till you get tired"


"ooo,can you stand it? or you just like me doing this on top of you?"


"hell no!"


"then talk"


"i won't dear,you ignored me all this time too i have no obligation toward you,sorry,that i am not sorry" i say sarcastic,he deserve it in the end.


"aaa,so you are mad because of that?"


"tsk" he smile and look at me.


"so,if i tell you what i answered him will you answer me too?"


"you first"


"what do you think i told him?"


"what do i know?! curegu,aren't you getting tired already? when are you going to get off?!"


"o i am good at it,i have a lot of resistence you know" and then he wink at me,aish i hate it when he does that.


"aish" he tell me his answer


"FLASH BACK"


"So what is your answer?"


"well,i must decline"


"what? you do know that what i said isn't just for show"


"o well, i also am not for show. She made me like this kind of work to begin with and also i am good enough to make a living and start anew again,you know people like me"


"tsk,you aren't even serious"


"sorry but i am,i am really serious,never before i wanted a girl as much as i want her. She made me loose myself,i had to go trought a lot to finally make her my girlfriend,do you really think i am stupid enough to throw everything out the window just for that?"


"just for that? tsk,ya,you sure are like your father. How is it possible that she likes you people more than me? unbelivable,i hate the men in that family." he seriously say crossing his arms.


"o well she just like me no one else"


"sigh..ok,i will be good,for now but you have to be my slave at all the time we are here"


"sure! no problem!"


"it's not going to be easy boy"


"i am someone who made the impossible possible,this will be nothing"


"mpfff,let's just see about it"


"sure"


"by the way,it's important and i want you to follow this or else i won't accept you"


"ok, tell me"


"you must never get intimate with her,if you know what i mean,not till you are married"


"what?"gosh but we already did it!.


"so?"


"o sure,we will never do it before mar-what?"


"what?aren't you going to marry her?"


"no well...let's take things slowly we didn't think so far ahead"


"that's good so maybe you will get tired of waiting and break up with her"


"not a chance" we did it already.


"anyway,remember,if you ever do something like betray her and so on,i will completly destroy you...i will make it so that you will regret even being born,arasso?"  i gulped i seriously got scared there,but it's ok i like her too much to betray her,also...


"...sorry abeoji" her father looked at me with a dead stare


"about what?! what did you do?!" we already did it.


"hu? no i said sorry in advance for calling you abeoji" i put a smile on.


"ya!"


"sorry,sprry,ahahah"


END OF FLASH BACK


SHK POV


"...W-what?" he finally get off of me damn it what's all this about.


"so?are you satisfied?"


"but you could have told me sooner"


"aigo,i liked to have you follow me around you know?"


"what?you where just enjoing seeing me all angry and flustered?"


"dae" he smile all happy,this big-


"idiot!...i was seriously worried you know? "


"aigo,you where so cute back then,but suddenly you stopped i was lonely and decided to follow you around,imagine my surprise when i heard you call someone else oppa"


"aish,get up"


"will you answer?"


"i am still mad,i won't answer you" he pout a little and then kiss her


"ya!,what if someone see us?" who cares,since my girlfriend doesn't tell me who that person is" he kiss he again,and again,giving small peck everywhere,he smile while she try to struggle away,till he finally give her a long kiss where she can feel just how much he wanted her. He claimed her lips,he them and never let go of her till finally hye kyo gave in and kissed him back. Finally satisfied he stop kissing her and get up.


"so? who it is?" she pout and get up,of course he help her.


"sigh...he is my teacher"


"teacher?"


"yes"


"wasn't that your father?"


"my teacher have a different view and use different methods to do his job most of all because it's in places where it's hard using tripods and so on"


"so,what did he call you for?"


"...a project,i always declined before,but i never lost my my way,my dream is to go places i never went and,take picture of the most dtrange things"


"...where is the place?" he asked curious. She looked back at him a little hesitant,but then she just went for it,beliving that jong ki would be on her side.


"amazon forest,there are new type of animals that we want to see"


"what?but it's dangerous"


"o no,we won't stay long,maybe...a week?..." she looked away and jong ki smiling face became more serious and curious.


"look at me,a week? are you telling the truth?"


"...why are you looking at me like that?"


"answer me"


"...well,maybe,more...a month?"


"what?! a month alone there? what if something happened? there isn't anything you know?" she was surprised.


"jong ki,i tought you would be on my side"


"i am,i am on your side,but not thid tyme,it's too dangerous...wait,so you want to be like those people who take pictures even while going down of an elicopter?"


"...i already did it"


"what?!"


"wae? what's wrong?"


"call him back,you won't go anywhere" she then get up and start top loose her temper.


"ya,are you like my fatehr now?"


"yes,i understand why he is doing all this"


"what? i can't belive it,how can you say that?! are you in a  relationship with him or with me?"


"with you of course!that's why i don't want you to go!"


"as if,i will never tell you what you want to take pictures of,but how can you force me to do something like that? i will go and surely i am not going,to refuse again!" she walk away but jong ki stop her.


"song hye kyo!"


"what?!"


"can't you understand why we don't want you to go?"


"no i don't!"


"this girl seriously,ya! grow up will you"


"what?"


"we are worried hat something will happene to you! we wouldn't be by your side either how can you not understand us!" she is taken aback, she know it all too well but it's something she wanted to do all her life,how can she threw away her dream.she is too much and she knows it still words keep on coming out just as if she is a child.


"it's not like i am going to war..."


"knowing you i am sure you will even go there if you find it interesting enough" again he is right.


"am i wrong?" she look at him serious too.


"dae" he is really worried now, his heart beat fast and he can't stop thinking about the wrost.


"damn it,sigh,kyo,please,think it over"


"this is only a one month trip"


"it's not!"


"sigh,listen,we will go with an expert,we will take all the precaution we need to take in order to stay safe,belive me.it's not the first time i do this" still jong ki is too worried for her. He hug her tight.


"are you crazy? how can i let you do such a dangerous thing?"


"...jong ki,i am not stupid and surely not my teacher,belive me,also we won't go where people have never been, i will be fine belive me" jong ki hug her tighter. and she hug him too.


"please belive me"


"i'd rather come with you"


"you,you can't come"


"...i know...damn it"


"..."


"i don't know if your father will let you go tought and if he wouldn't allow it,sorry but i am fine with it"


"...he doesn't have any saying in the matter,he won't be able to do anything to my teach in any case"


"aish...anyway,you should tell him"


" i will,later i will say this to my father,but not now"


" damn girl"


---------------------------------




After a week they finally are back to seoul,jong ki try to act normal with her still her decision,he isn't happy with it.


Sorry i know it's short i will try and make it longer next time