chapter 1

OUR LOVE GAME

chapter 1


SHK POV


Just why?just why am i kissing someone like him?




A DAY BEFORE


"get up right now or you will be late" i say playnly to my sleeping friend


"aish,let me sleep for five more minutes ok?"


"my dear i don't have five minutes to spare because i have an important meeting and i will be out of here in just 3 minutes,so get up now or stay there and sleep as usual till you skip lessons again"


my friend ra on get up and look at me pissed" aish,stop smiling right now,do you even have a heart?"


"mpfff, if i am speaking to you it means i have it" i say while watching her go grab her clean underwear and clothes,she then stop and turn around looking at me,she point her finger to her chest where the heart is.


"the simbolic heart,the one who make a person kind!" i can't help but laugh


"ahahah,aaa that? then sorry i don't think i was given such a thing" she look at me with a devasted and defeated expression and then turn to the door of the bathroom


"sure,i knew it,what do i even expect from you sunbae"


"that's right" i look at my watch and teasing i say "o! look at the time five minutes and i am still here i better go"


"ya!" she say to me


"bye" i get out of the room and take the elevator,while i get inside i receive a call,i answer it and at the same time i press the button to get at the parking lot.


"yeobuseyo?...dae i understand i am coming soon" the call ended and i finally arrived at my destination. I get out of the elevator and head toward my car. I enter the car and make a call.


"yeobuseyo? it's me onew, is everything fine there?...no i am headed to the meeting now,dae i will come later,...bye"


I start the car and drive to my destination. The place where i am going to is a hotel,they have rooms where conference usually take place. I am one of the few women who can take part of it and that's because i am a photographer, i am not a full fledged one but i am the best student of the famous phographer Song,his full name is Song jin sung,he is also my father. After he saw the interest i had in his job when i was yanger he found out about my talent,as the year passed and i wanted to be a photographer too he started to teach me. I took part of his class,but he was a really strict teacher,he never spared me, instead he picked on me even more,fortunately i am someone who love challenges and so in the end i became one of the best.
People couldn't tell anything to me because they saw just what i did to get to that and most of all i was better then every other student. I finally became a photographer but after graduating from his school i changed my name in Baek hye kyo. The reason is because of him of course,also we fought a lot because he wanted me to be like him,my father specialize in immortalizing artists, models,actresses and so on, of course he would do even other things still for me it's different,i have no interest in looking at some boy or girl lying on the same bed  being sweet or touching each other or taking picture of nakes bodies that's not what art means for me. Of course that's a job too still i don't like that, i want to explore new places and find new things that can make my heart beat,once i also take pictures when i was on a helicopter,, taking pictures of new animals or even capturing dangerous things, that's what i like. The reason why i am here tought it's because of a project my father joined,it's quite important it seems but he couldn't come as he already had a previous appointment so he asked me to go instead.


Flash back to her father


"what you must do is listen well and report to me,but if there is something wrong than you can do as you see fit"


End of the flash back


"ok everyone are here right?since every spot is taken it means that i am right. Good then let's start,we gathered all of you here is because of the shoot of this drama,who is really an important one. It's cast is really important and we want everyone to do well in making it know to the whole world"


Here we go"so you want us to take pictures of what exactly,of the places and the actor there or just good shoot while they are acting?" i asked.


"i was going to say it,there will be various things everyone will have his own role but in the end since there are foreigner photographers i bet everyone can just do as they fit,just be sure to make good pictures so to make it an interesting view even on the web. By the way,there will be even scenes so you must do all your best"


"i see"i said playnly crossing my legs under the table as i am not really interested.


After the meeting ended i saw a circle of models all together,i could tell right away.


"why are they doing all that mess?"


"o that's because there is a well known and good looking photographer,i turn around


"hi director" i said plainly


"o please call me uncle will you?"


"is it that important how i call you?"


"how unfriendly,to think you where such a sweet baby,always calling me uncle here and there,following me around"


"i am not a baby anymore and you arent my uncle"


"ya,it's as if i am ok, i am such a good friend with your parents"


"dae,but uncle,stop talking about them"


"sigh,gijibeya,why did you change so much?"


"just adulthood uncle,i heard my grand father was the same,bye then"


"bye dear"sayd the director while taking by purse and documents from the table, as i go towards the exit door and all those girls stand right near there,i was in a rush and these people are still there screaming like little idiots.


"sigh,look at this" i almost lost all my patience but i held it in i just tried to enter between those girls.


"Just when will all this end? i have to get out"i said in a lower voice and when i finally get out of that mass of girls,i fix myself a little and then i walk again. In a split second my eyes met that guy's eyes,but i didn't give him much attention and just walked outside.


"ok,now i have to go to do my job,bye high heels welcome comfortable shoes" i say by myself entering the elevator all happy. I was about to press the button when the guy from before came and stood outside,we looked at each other till he finally came inside but he wasn't alone,he was with a girl,i think one of those models. I was checking my tablet when the two of them started to go at it,kissing and so on.


I take my tablet to prepare the last things i have to sent my father but i was always interrupted"gosh,just what are they doing?" i said wispering trying to concentrate,i sometimes looked the way of those two and i saw the man looking at me while doing his things,tsk i should be shocked but instead what i feel is anger,i can't concentrate and the elevator still didn't reach the parking lot.


"mmm,jong ki ssi" this ert name is jong ki? how can she even do that here?! i don't think i will ever understand those girls.


first stop of the elevator still they didn't get out but instead kept doing what they want.


"mmm,jong ki!" the ert didn't utter a word this thing goes on for at least another 3 times the elevator stopped again,but i already had enough and i said what i had to.


"could you please do this somewhere else?" i say really pissed off,they stop finally and they all look at me


"tsk,who are you?" said the girl


My answer to her remark was" that's none of your buisness just get out of here and do your thing somewhere else". After what i said the girl started to say nonsense,till the guy chuckled and then looking at me said.


"why? do you want to take part of what we where doing?"


"oppa!" protested the girl, with my arms crossed i just said "why should i? i have no interest in you "


"mmm?no interest?"the guy said  and came closer to me


"i don't think that's true,maybe...are you the kind that want to do it only the two of us? for me it's ok" he smiled


"...your brain isn't working well it seems"


"ding"sound of the elevator opening


"if you don't want to get out the i will" i walk out of the elevator and then turn around and smiling i say" now keep on doing what you where doing" then i walk away with my usual expression in reality i am really pissed because i had to do the stairs,because the other elevators where all full.


Meanwhile in the elevator


"not interested?mpfff" sayd song jong ki looking in the way of the girl who just run out. She was really pretty and has a foul mouth that's for sure.


"oppa" say the girl hugging him from behind


"oppa,why did you stop? are you interested in that girl?" she asked pleading for an answer,but he just smiled and then turned around to look at her,he grab her hands and kiss her


"let's go" h eanswer to her in her hear,in a y way.


Back to song hye kyo


"drrrr"


"yeobuseyo?...dad?dae, i will send you the details now...i have to go to work now,bye"


finally i enter my car and look at my latest works,i am considerad a genius in my  field,sometimes i am also called to take pictures in dangerous places and that's another thing my dad doesn't like.


After doing my job i go home to rest.


The next day


"what?dad i am not doing it...you said it will be the last time,then you will take your role back!...ya!-" he just hung up " what?did he just-?i can't belive it, this man is totally bad! he already told them i will be the one to take pictures,damn"


"but i am not going to go down withouth a fight!" i had to go in the hotel i went yeasterday today too but i wanted at least to try and talk to my uncle(director) but that's only my back up plan.


i enter the elevator and he was there again with another girl


"i can't belive it" i say in a defeated tone,but who cares i really don't want to walk today,so i just entered as if they were not inside,just like that time he was kissing her and he is as erted as the last time,but i had other things to take care of, that's why i grab my cell phone and put my headphones on and then call my friend onew.


Meanwhile the ert start agin with his hands work,touching her legs and kissing her everywhere.


"mmm,jong ki i can't wait anymore" this is frustrating,but i am not going to let them bother me.




PHONE CONVERSTION BETWEEN HYE KYO AND ONEW


"Hi noona!"


"hi dear!it's been awhile!" i say aloud on purpose so that the two ert can hear me,hoping that they will stop,even tought i don't belive a miracle can happen. But i was able to grab their attention and the two of them looked at me, just for a while and so i kept on talking with onew, with my crossed arms faking a really happy expression.


"dae,really,what do you want noona?"


"aigo,straight to the point,you know that thing rightù?"


"no"


my smile faded,he always helped me but now what is this?,i started to panick because no matter how much i pleaded he didn't listen to me and the two idiots near me where even more aloud, as he started to touch her legs.


"mmm,ah,jong ki ssi!,give it to me"


he smirked but i knew he was looking at me all time and this damn elevator didn't arrive yet and why,no one ever come come here? this is absurd!"


onew,what the heck are you saying? you know i can't do that i had other things to do"


"noona,even i f i wanted to i still need this job and your father will just kill me and then fire me if i intervene in this matter"


"ya,it's me we are talking about, me and my future!" i said really worried


"listen,it's exactly because it's you, sorry noona" me being calm was not an option anymore, i started to get really nervous and the people here kept on giving me goose bumbs,so in my anger i shout at them


"ya! for the last time go and book a room!" he stop and look at me i could hear the sound that his lips made after parting from the girl lips


"what are you looking at?" i asked really pissed


"o the miss from yesterday" he say smirking and this made my blood run upside down,i can't calm down anymore.


 "will you stop or not?" i said really angry but in a normal voice,still my expression said it all


"i don't see why i should do what you ask me dear" i nodded "ok then let's do it my way" i walk fast towards them not letting my eyes leave his and then push him away from the girl


"ya! what are you doing?!" protested the girl,but i am too angry to pay any attention to the girl,because the one at fault it's this man here.


"ya!what the hell do you thing you are doing?could you be... jealous because of us? "


"mmm interesting,are you jealous?"he ask smiling at me


"as if! ya! i am not telling you not to do your damnbuisness, i am just saying do it in a damn room! take a room and what the hell do you want,not here!"


 i look at him and then say" ya,do you have some kind of ? where you get exited only if you are on a elevator?"


He look at me a little surprised "what?...mpfff" and then laugh "ahahah"


"what are you laughing at?" i ask pissed and confused


"you are too funny" he say while wiping a tears formed on his right eye and at that moment the girl talk too


"tsk, he is someone really hot and it was me, who wanted to go at it in the elevator"


i look at him again "ooo,i see then all the girl you take have the to do it in the elevator? good for you"


"ya! what did you say?" asked the girl ready to fight back,even hitting me if necessary.


"what can i say? i am too irresistible"


"tsk,irresistible? i don't think so "


"wae? don't you think i am good looking?" he ask me while coming closer


"oppa! stop what are you doing?"  she try to stop him from coming closer to me


"dear let me go we would have gone our separate way in any case right?" he smiled at her while saying such hurtful words,gosh he is even more cruel than me. The girl cry and hit him in the face,so hard that it left a mark, i could clearly see the stamp of a hand on his pale and smooth face,then the pissed girl get off the floor,finally and lucky me my floor was the next one.

"hey does it hurt?" i ask visibly happy


while touching his bleeding lower lips he turn to look at me and say


"why? are you worried?"


"mpfff,i am happy instead,i think it was well deserved" he smile and then look at me coming closer


"i am not all that happy tought" he wisper in my hear while he push me slowly against the wall,this person look at me traveling with his eyes to explore every inch of my face. I must admit he is really good looking but he piss me off.


"...you piss me off" i just say what id on my mind,


"cold and direct,i never saw a like as cold as you,shall i help you to melt a little?"


"sigh,pathetic,do you think that doing this my heart will beat fast and that my brain cells will just go out of my head and think only of you?"


"are you like that?" he smiled but i smiled too


"you are full of nonsense,let me go before you get hurt"


"what? are you going to hit me too? ...let me see if you are not interested for real" he come closer to me and i see his hand trying to touch my face, i was a bit surprised it's not like i am a robot. But i tend to easily get angry,i don't like being taken lightly and when i feel like i am being used as just another easy girl, disgust me and it makes me even more angry,so i push him away.


"i am a person that means what i say,i can't stand you, so i suggest you to take your next girlfriends in a damn room before doing your things"i say with a stern face and he doesn't seem surprised or anything,but he has the kind of expression that can really make you want to punch it,the kind that seem to take you for a fool,aish. Finally he stop the idiocy.


"sigh,seriously i can't understand why in this big hotel no person other than me come in the elevator where you are"


"people came of course,you were just one of them"


"o really and you kept on doing that?wow you really are creepy...you are absurd"then i look at him suspiciously


"by the way,why are you following me"


"following you?sorry i am not"


"tsk...you better not follow me"


"wae do you want me to-"


"NO"


"wow,you are really one of a kind you know?"


Thanks god the elevator open and i could finally get free by the torure of speaking to him and just head toward the meeting room of the hotel.After walking for a little bit i finally i arrived at the place i have to go,but the ert from before was walking right beside me,like nothing happened,calm as if he was an angel.


"didn't you say you aren't following me?"


"as i said i am not following you,but if you want me to follow you just say it"


"just shut up and stay away from me"


"hey,why are you so angry really?"


"you-i don't even want to talk to you,explaining,is only a waste of time,bye" i walk faster and enter the meeting room. Later i found out that he was going at the same meeting as me,i then recalled the fact that he is a photographer too. We went our separate way fortunately, he was on the opposite side of the room and i could finally take a breath of relief. Going back to my buisness i tryed to find my uncle and when i did,i run to him.


"uncle!"


"omo?did you just call me uncle? i am so happy"


"dae,me too,i am sooo happy"


"...what is this?just yesterday you where totally different" he asked me suspiciously.


"no!i was just upset with dad"


"really? about what?"


"well,the thing is he was supposed to come, yesterday i only came because he couldn't but in the end he decided to let me handle this,to tell the truth...i don't want to ahahah" i laughed in a low voice


"ahahah i see,so you came just to ask me to remove you"


"that's right! aigo, i really like you uncle thanks!"


"sorry but no can do"


"...w-what?"


"i can't do anything,you must be one of the photographer"


"but-"


"you should learn to do all sort of things,not only what you like"


"uncle i already know how to do them,i have done those things too many times already!"


"really?then that's it go for it dear!" he smiled


"but-"


"i have to go bye" he goes away to talk to some other people leaving me there speachless


"unc- damn! see if i call you uncle again aish"


Once again i had to say good bye to my dream of going overseas to travel the world to see and take picture of dangerous and beautiful things,instead i just have to-sigh







"i feel devasted" defeated i drive to our studio and see my dad, who was about to eat ramen on the little kitchen that we have in the other room


"hi, hye kyo" with an angry expression i look at him and then answer him


"hi dad" watching him eat withouth a care for what he did to me, i wonder what he was like before,in his younger days, but then my thoughts went to the man i saw for the second time in the elvetaor,that jong ki guy and the fact that i found out that he was a total trash,he can just go with any girl,totally trash.As i heard he is a photoghrafer and i think he is a bit like my father and i heard heard he was pretty good looking back in the days. And so in my curiousity i sit next to him,and lean my face on my right hand and simply ask


"dad,are you a ert?" hearing what i said he almost chocked


"COUGH,COUGH,COUGH,W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?COUGH"


"wae? what did i ask so wrong?"


"ya! what did you take me for?!"


" but dad,aren't you just like that? you only make girls undress and take pictures so-"


"ya! i am not doing you know?"


"i don't know where the difference is" i answered plainly,then i go to ask another thing "did you ever cheat?" my father was speachless for awhile


"ya,listen,if it wasn't because you are too beautiful and have the same talent as me i would have doubted you where be my daughter"


"ooo dad,careful what you say,my little heart can get hurt you know" i


"no seriously, why are you like this? do you want to become a nun? what i do is called art! and body is just like taking pictures of the nature"


"...you aren't feeling well dad,art? let's not talk about that and just answer me,did you cheat or not?"


"ya! i didn't-"


"he never did" all of a sudden my father was interrupted,the one who stopped him was his friend


"Ajussi!" i get up like a little girll


"tsk,you always look so happy when he comes,tsk,ya am your father you know!" i don't even bother to answer him because my ideal man is here,well it's not exactly right he is a friend of my dad they have the same age but since i was little i had a crush on him. Back in the days he was really good looking even now he is quite handsome,if he was  like 20 years younger i would have asked him out. He is the person who made me interested in being a photographer. Everyone think it was because of my father but it's not like that at all. When i was little sometimes we gathered together with all our family to go on vacation with my parents and their friends,ajussi was one of them.
We always stayed near the beach. One day I cried for some reason and run away a little farther away from where they where,crying there all alone suddenly in front of my eyes full of tears, a picture of a beautiful sunset, appear in front of me. I looked up and he was there.
After i stopped crying mesmerized by the beautiful colors and the light the picture captured,he sat beside me,he had other pictures and in the end i asked to see all of them,from that time my curiosity for taking pictures became my passion,and there my first crush started too,ajussi wasn't married yet but he had a steady girlfriend and a son. That frankly i don't remember,even tought i think sometime he came together with us,if i think he is the same age as me. In the passing yeard he asked me to go to his house and eat with them,because his wife wanted to see me,yes he married her in the end.She is a good person and when i was young she always took care of me,i don't hate her but,hey,he was my first crush in the end. Another reason i never go there is because of his son,who is a photographer too,but he is just like my father, while i am more like ajussi.


"dear he never cheated,don't worry" he said smiling as if he was an angel


"ok if you say so then he didn't" i totally belive every word he speack., if he say that hearth is a pig i will belive him.


"ya! why don't you ever belive me? i am your dad!" still i didn't answer him and just talk to my ajussi


"dear why don't you come to dinner tonight? my son isn't coming to eat with us and my wife feel lonely"


"wae? is he going with some friends?"


"no he live alone,just some times come back,and tonight he said he won't come so,if you can come we will be happy"


"only me?"


"well i asked your parents already but they said they can't"


"i see...fine"


"really?! good then i will go home to my wife and tell her" i nodded and looked at his back while he went away,my smiling face faded way as he was no longer visible.


"damn it,why did i say yes" my father then come near me


"hey don't you have some kind of boyfriend hye kyo?"


"no i don't"


"gijibeya,you are alread 23 most of your friends are already married what are you going to do?"


"aish,it's too soon,where the heck did you ever see someone marrying so soon in the modern days,also i am not interested"


"not interested?...good,that's my daughter" he say all happy carressing my head. In reality my dad is really gealous of me, sometimes he ask these kind of question just to know if i changed my mind.


"dae,dad you can calm down and i hope you will finally stop saying such stupid tings"


"what stupid things? by the way, pay attention,i am sure they want to make you their daughter in law"


"what?" i asked surprised, but then came back to my senses "naaa,dad,what are you saying? he would never do that,i didn't even saw hhis son once"


"fool, the ajussi that you so much love is reality a devil who want to take you away from me"


"dad he already took me away from you a long time ago"i said plainly


"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DID HE DO?!"


"dad" i can't possibly tell him i have a crush on ajussi can i?


"dad,i mean that the fact that i like taking picture was all because of him not you arasso?"


"what?! aish,i understand now,why you have so much in common whith his style" i just smile at him.




TIME TO GO TO AJUSSI HOUSE


I am in my house and i just finished preparing,i decided to wear a simple black dress, elegant and light make,with my hair down. I drive to their house and when i finally arrive,i park the car just around the corner. After i parked it,i get down and walk towards their house gate,there i met a really unexpected person.


"what are you doing here?" i say sincerly surprised,he wasn't surprised at all instead he smirk and look at me from head to toe.


"i should be the one asking dear"


"what the hell,sigh,i can't care less,just go your way" then i look again at the gate but jong ki walk behind me and grab the hand that i put on the gate,soon after song ki wisper into my ear.


"so in the end i am your type" my gosh that surprised me for real. I turn around to look at him and and jong ki's face was only a inch away and i was so surprised that i remained silent for a few seconds.I can't help but look at his beautiful feature,pale skin and his mesmerizeing eyes,but fortunately i come out of my trance and get back on track,putting my angry face on.


"don't be so full of yourself,what make you think that i like you?go away, i can't stand you being so close to me" i try to push him away but he is too strong for me


"i said let me go!" but jong ki didn't listen to me at all instead he came closer to my face,but    i can't move anymore and i don't like the fact that he is this close to me,i don't have any idea what he want to do.


"let me go" i said again but his answer was


"i don't want to and you don't want me to let you go either i know"


"you are crazy,just let me go"


"then what are you doing here?"


"where?what do you mean? where i go it's none of your buisness!" i answer with rage written all over my face.


"it is, since this is my house" i remain speachless


"w-wait" i look behind me


"this house here?" i ask worried


"mpfff,faking it now? there is no need just ask me and i will stay with you" no don't tell me


"wait,wait,wait"i say surprising him


"what's your name?" i ask hoping to be wrong


"o i tought you knew,jong ki"


"the surname!"


"song, song jong ki" my fear became true


"it can't be,you are song ajussi's son?" he is now really surprised


"hu? do you know my dad?"


"ya! are you telling me that a ert like you is the son of ajussi?! no way" the noise made ajussi song and his wife come out of the gate and jong ki finally let me go and put his hands on his pants pocket.


"jong ki,you came?"


"dae,didn't you say i should come? so here i am" still speachless i look at the both of them talking,realizing the fact that they are father and son for sure. Finally song ajussi notice me and so does his wife.


"omo,hye kyo dear! finally you came,gijibeya! i waited so long for you to come,what a beautiful girl you became" said ajussi's wife.


"mom,dad,do you know her?"


"of course we do,she is the girl we always mentioned,you know her too,she is the daughter of your idol and your father's best friend"


"what? she is the daugther of mr song?" he asked


"dae" said song ajussi,then jong ki looked at me


"i never tought his daughter would be you" i can't really utter a word.


"by the way do you pheraps know each other?" asked us my song ajussi.


we answer at the same time


"no" i say smiling awkawardly.


"yes" he say instead,while his parents seems confused


"i mean,i really don't know him"


"mmm,is that so? we already met a few times" me and his parents were schocked but i came back to myself soon and glare at him


"what? you two are already at that stage?"


"no,sigh,we really don't know each other, we met a few times becasue of the meeting my father sent me to,you know that right?"


"aaa,the one he was too lazy to go to?-ops"


"...song ajussi,thanks for the information, i will make sure to pull out the last hair he has and make him bald,don't worry" at my remark the couple laugh a little and then say


"come inside,everything is ready anyway,we just have to add jong ki "


They already walk inside and me and jonki are left behind, i am even more hesitant now and in a lower voice i say


"but i don't really want to..." he smile at me and walk inside too, left with no choice i start to walk too following their lead.







We are now eating and is if it wasn't enough that i came to know this jerk is actually the son of my song ajussi,i have to sit next to him too.


"dear, eat all you want,these are your favourite dish right? i asked your mother and she told me what to do and that's what i cooked" said jong ki mother.


"o thanks there was no need"


"jong ki was eating normally while looking at me sotimes,i didn't notice that someone was watching us and the person who is looking this way is his mother.


"y,yes mr song,is something wrong?"


"o dear,stop being so formal call me omoni"


"dae?" i said shocked but everyone laughed"wae? your mother and i are close friends so it's as if i am a mother to you,so just call me like that,other than this and i won't answer"she said.


"...o-ok,omoni" i said making her happy then she say


"dear,do you have a boyfriend?"


"no i don't wae?"


"good!"


"i have a bad feeling about this"i say wispering to myself


"why don't you date my son" the spoon that i was about to use feel down on the plate


"what?"


"wae?he is really good looking and smart" she look at her son and say "what do you think jong ki?"


he smiling look at me and say no problem for me, she is such a pretty girl" bastard


"jong ki ssi,as i know you have a girlfriend already,i don't think it's appropriate" i say with my usual way of speaking,the kind that i make to make fun of people,but he counter attack.


"no,i don't have anyone so don't worry" smiling i say


"really? still i am not ok with it"


"me neither" protest my ajussy,how considered of him "jong ki isn't good enough for her i have someone else in mind "hu? what is going on here he what?.


"what? but i like her i want her to be my daughter!"


"but jong ki is only a playboy,she will only suffer"


"dae,you are hurting me you know?"


"jong ki dear, with that smiling face do you think i will belive you? sorry but hye kyo it's not good for him and that's all. Instead i know this guy that-"


"wait,guys,let me make things clear i am not inerested in guys"


"what? are you a leasbian?" asked all smile jong ki


"no idiot!...i like guys"


"so that's it,i am a guy you know?"


"i mean,that i have no intention to date right now"


"i see,well the important thing is that you are not a lesbian,i don't have a daughter"


"ya! yobo" said ajussy to his laughing wife.How can someone like him be born from these two good people?"


"sorry can i go to the bathroom?"


"take the stairs and then go right there is the bathroom" say jong ki


" please try not to get it wrong and enter his room" say concerned song ki mother


"i won't but why?"


"just...don't get inside" i look at him then say " i have no intention of going there" i then get up take the stairs and see that there are two door on the right part that look alike


"gosh they didn't tell me if i should take the first or the second...o well let's go with the first"


i open the door and soon find out that it's not the bathroom


"damn,i made a mistake" as i wanted to get out my eyes can't help but look around the room. Picture of different girls are plastered all over the room,my dad would say that those types of picture are beautiful.But the one my dad does are a little different,here the girls positions are all different,some seem elegant,some other violent and so on,this is all what i can seefrom these pictures,surely they are beautiful made ,but i don't think of this as art" i turn around to go out as quickly as possible but i was pushed to the wall,it jong ki


"gasp!"


"you shouldn't have come here,or...where you just waiting for me?...if it's like that..." he then touch my face and kiss me passionately,i am struggling to get out of his grasp but i am still not able to do anything about it. He then close the door


"should we know each other better?" he smirk and then kiss me again.


HY EVERYONE! THIS IS MY NEW FANFICTION,IT'S A LITTLE CLICHE,BUT IN A WAY IT'S NEW FOR ME, BECAUSE JONG KI,WELL HYE KYO ISN'T AN INNOCENT DAMNSEL IN DISTRESS SO LET'S SEE JUST WHO WILL WIN IN THIS BICKERING RELATIONSHIP.