chapter 18

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 18


Jong ki is in front of the mirror in his room,slowly preparing himself,not wanting to go and see the truth before himself,if the person who they will have to see is really his lovely girlfriend,the one who made him know different type of feelings even the one he would have been so much better withouth...this...is one of the feelings he really didn't want to know...fear to even step out of the door of his own room. This is even worse than the loosing as a girlfriend,worse than a breack up,this...is the worst feelings he ever felt. Not a word get out of his mouth he is just lifless,sad,his voice is lost alredy. Later he look at his watch and it's time to go and see it for himself. So he take a deep breath and walk toward his door,slow steps and unfocused eyes...suddenly he hear the sound of his door bell,so he walk there and open the door.


"aigo,you really took your sweet time to open the door hu?" a smiling and beautiful face he knew to well was standing right before his eyes.


"..." jong ki couldn't utter a word and look speachless as she kept on talking


"surprise!" she open her arms,till her smile faded not seeing reactions from him.


"hey,shouldn't you be happy to see me? anyway where are you going?" she ask curious,jong ki still didn't say a word but he is visibly surpised,his eyes started to get teary.


"jong ki what hap-" song jong ki pull her to himself hugging her tight,so tight he is hurting her,not wanting to let her go.


"jong ki,wait,it hurts!" song hye kyo feel in his strong hug every inch of his body tremblying.


"are you for real?it's really you?..."he say in between tears and she start to worry.


"jong ki,let me go alright? let's talk" he slowly let her go only to claim her lips after that,she of course kissed him back.


------------------------------


He later take her face and carress it for a long time.


"it's really you,right?"


"dae,it's me"


"good,that's good,it's  alright,now it's it's ok...thanks for coming ack to me"


"of course i would have come back" he than take her to the couch.


"when did you come back,i mean...we heard from the news that-" she finally understand what happened and why he was so lifless.


"i wanted to make you a surprise, so i begged the teacher to go one day before and he agreed,we came back a long time ago"


"than why didn't you say anything? you know how scared we where?" he repriment her.


"as i said i wanted to give you and the others a surprise but later that happened and they didn't left us go for a long time to check on everyone,it was complete chaos,because they even tought it was a bomb or something,they tough about everything of course,so in the end i...forgot to even call you sorry and just went ahead with the surprise thing"


"don't you ever do something like that anymore...i almost...i was going to see if you where..." he look away,only thinking about that again,make him feel sick.


"i am sorry"


"let's go your parents they are waiting for me at your house" he take her hand not wanting  to separate at all,afraid she would be only a dream.


She is sad seeing him this way his hand is still trembling.


"jong ki wait" he turn around and hye kyo push him to her surprising song jong ki. She take his face with the hand she has left


"i am real,don't worry,i won't leave you anymore...i love you" she kiss him deeply and then hug him. He hug her back withouth saying a word,he is just happy for the moment he has her in his arms,could smell her sweet scent,this is the best moment ever.


"let's go,everyone are really worried for you" jong ki say to her and she nod.


----------------------------------------


Everyone are at hye kyo's house,in silence,kim yoo jung is crying to end and park bo gum try to be strong for her,but even his eyes are red as tears fall down for his friend,who changed his life. Onew is sad and his playfulness no way to be found,her parents? desparate.


"...this isn't possible...i am sure it's not her,snifff,eonnie,sob,sob,sob"


"uaaaaaaa,OMOSESANGE,MY DAUGHTER!UAAAA!"


"...IT'S NOT HER!i a, sure she isn't my daughter" her father try to convince himself.


"where is song jong ki?" ask park bo gum.


"he should be coming" say onew


Suddenly the door bell ring.


"it must be him,sniff...poor jong ki" yoo jung thinking about the poor guy.


"i will go open" answer park bo gum.


He walk toward the door and then saw his yung"


"...yung...you are here,come inside"


"...i brought another person" he answer and bo gum is curious about this person


"hi bo gum!" she smile and bo gum eyes widen,he start to cry too.


"kyo!" he hug her and then scream


"YOO,JUNG,COME HERE! SONG HYE KYO IS BACK!" kim yoo jung suddenly get up


"what?" she run to the door and so the others


"what?"everyone said at the same time running to the door.


"kyo!"


"aigo,calm down everyone i can't hug everyone like this"


"my daughter..." the two parents look at her with in tears in the eyes.


"mom,dad" she smile and then they hug crying in their daughtter's arms.


------------------------------------


After calming down,jong ki call the hospital and say to them that there was no need to go there anymore,while everyone are beside her or in front of her,sitting on the couch.


"where have you been? why didn't you call?!" asked her father.


"wait,i wanted to make a surprise so i decided to take an early flight and we came back sooner,but then the accident happened,my phone's battery wasn't working and we had no time to do anything since there was so much chaos,later on,i forgot to ask my friend to lend me her phone,so i just went with the surprise,but i never imagined that you guys...tought that i-"


"o cman,stop!let's not say that word anymore,aish...you worried us a lot,idiot!" scream kim yoo jung.


"dae,i am sorry" she then look at song jong ki who sit down beside her.


"look at what you made him become" said onew pointing at her boyfriend.


"i know i am sorry"


"no,more of that job,arasso?"  ordered her father with red eyes


"sigh,first i already told my teacher i won't do those kind of project anymore"


"really?" asked everyone at the same time.


"dae,it was quite hard but that wasn't the problem. We didn't stay there for the whole month,we had to go back in the city at some point that's because it was quite dangerous,just at those times wild animals where found and they where quite scary we saw one that was captured,but it was scary,so in the end we had to leave. It was enought for that.


"see i told you,it was dangerous"


"yes dad but i also told you that i will be fine since people where with us all the time"


"you really won't do anymore dangerous things?"


"asked concerned song jong ki"


"...for now"


"ya!" everyone said again.


"for now is that ok? anyway,i really missed everyone,so for the time being stop worrying ok?"


"aish...should we lock her up?" asked Onew


"dae,for once your brain worked,i am proud of you" said her father.


"o teacher!" but mister song didn't pay attention at all and just looked at her daughter.


"let's celebrate her return and her decision to stop being in dangerous places" park bo gum proposed


"hell yes,my handsome and smart boyfriend"


"ahahah,thanks my beautiful kim yoo jung"


"ya!,stop it,it's disgusting!"


"dae,stop it...i am more handsome than him" song jong ki said


"ya,with those bags under your eyesd i beg to differ to your statement" park bogum challenge him


"o it's ok,let's just say you both are good looking ok?" kyo's mother tried to peace them over


"ya,what about me then?"


"you are old" anserd kyo's mother


"ya!" everyone laughed,then her mother sat near her daughter and hugged her.


"please,don't ever do dangerous things anymore,i won't be able to wihstand the pain" song hye kyo pat her mother's back.


"ok,arasso,don't worry mom,i am here"


"snifff" he mother nodded


--------------------------------------


After they celebrated everyone decided to go to their own houses.


"bye huys,see you tomorrow"


"dae,bye...sigh"


"kyo your room is till like that.


"don't worry" song hye kyo hold secretly jong ki's hand


"i will go and sleep to ra on's place,i still am paying the rent at least till the end of the year,i should use it" she then look at jong ki.


"can you drive me there?"


"...o-ok" she smile


"then let's go" she run outside to the protest of her father.


------------------------------------


Inside the car.


"So where is this place i have to drive you?"


"your house" he turned to her surprised


"really?"


"dae,wae?you don't want?"


"of course i want!"


"then let's go" she smiles.


--------------------------------------------


Finally they arrived at jong ki's apartment.


"i like your house"


"what about me?"


"of course i do,even more then then the house" he smile and then hug her


"i was so scared,kyo,i was paralized from fear,please,never leave my side again" she became sad


"arasso...by the way,i have something to give to you,i already gave to the other their presents"


"presents?when?"


"well they will find out when they will go home i guess...this is for you"


"ooo, a neck tie"


"dae,do you like it?"


"i do"


"he let me put it on you"


"ok" i start to put on the keck tie while he look at me


"what are you looking at?"


"we almost died today and here you are all happy"


"hei seeing you guys like that i wasn't happy but now i am"


"wae?"


"because i marking you mine"


"hu?" he ask confused


"didn't you know? putting this on you mean that i..."she then push him closer to her


"i made you mine" she look at him


"you are mine and no one else" jong ki smile why she pull him into a passionate kiss,nothing seem to stop them anymore


" i missed you" she tell him while kissing him and jong ki look at her tenderly


"me too,welcome back" the both of them smile and then go back to their sweet time together. He bring her on the bed and lye down


"jong ki"


"hu?" he ask stopping the kiss.


"i really missed you"


"then stop going away and do dangerous things,if you stay here...i will always stay by your side"


"did i scare you?" he became sad and then hug her tight.


"it would have been less painful a breack up than me not seeing you again"


"ya,do you want to break up?"


"of course not,i meant-"


"i know what you meant...i seriously have no idea how you could have felt. I am sorry" she hug him too and then smile.


"jong ki did you ever tought that we would come this far the first time we met?" she look at him eager for an answer,jong ki smile.


"never,wae?you did?"


"no of course!to tell you the truth i really hated you back then,o my gosh that time on the elevator-" she shake her head only thinking about it but jong ki started to laught,not sure if it was for her cuteness or because of the memory of their meetings in the elevator.


"ahahah"


"...what are you laughing about?" he pinch her cheeck but hye kyo didn't seem to like it so much while he laugh so much.


"seriously, that time it was too fun,you where so pissed off by us,you always looked my way"


"what?! you where always looking my way,it was so unconfortable" jong ki .


"mmm i don't think so,i bet you where interested in me since back then,in the end i am really good looking right?" she can't belive what he was saying


"...are you saying for real? i mean i am sure you where the one who was interested in me since back then"


"mmm,who knows" she get up from the position she was before.


"ya!"jong ki follow her soon after and get up to they where both sitting on the bed, jong ki made his mission .


"aigo,you where so cute trying to let me hear that you where talking with someone,and gosh how funny when your smile faded away,i bet you where cursing onew because he stood you up"


"aish,do you want to get hurt?just say it i am always ready" she treaten him and he play along.


"you where into me already,i bet your heart was beating fast when i cornered you to the wall of the elevator,i am good look in the end" he going closer to her.


"aigo,my heart did beat most of all when i saw you on the ground, it was fantastic,really i laughed so much" she back


"ya,i really was hurting"


"serves you right" she smile


"o really? then what about you? i am sure you weren't unaffected by me"


"tsk"


"when i was about to kiss you,my song hye kyo was blushing like no tomorrow,i was the first to go that close to you right?" he smirk while she became more annoyed. She noticed that jong ki wanted to kiss her but this time she wasn't willing to give in,even if she wanted to kiss him the whole night she decided to take her revenge so she pushed him away.


"tsk,want to kiss me,after what you said? forget it" he smile finding this all so fun.


"aigo,playing hard to get? so i was right? i knew it"


"ya!-" she was taken off guard and jong ki took the opportunity to kiss her.


"ya! i didn't allow you to kiss me!"


"ahahah,really? i don't think i need permission"


"what?"


"i can kiss you all i want" he smirk


"who do you think i am? i said no! you can't kiss-" he suddenly close the distance and song hye kyo in now only inchese away from jong ki's face,she tried to cover with her hand,jong ki smiled and kissed her hand. Kyo's heart started to beat fast not to mention what jong ki did later. He lik her hand and of course as a reaction stop covering .


"what th-" jong ki once again kissed her,it seems like she can't escape his grasp, no his kisses. Jong ki smirk proud of his win.


"it seems like you can't stop me at all my love"


"you,i am going to let you see what i am made of" she grab a pillow and start to hit him with it.


"ya,stop it,this is cheating!"


"wae?what about you then,what i am yours? i am mine" he grab the other pillow and defend himself,this time it really seems like she is winning.


"ya,i am your but you aren't mine? what the hell"


"you deserve it!" still jong ki is strong and run to her pushing her on the bed.


"you are mine arasso?"


"tsk,i am mine" she turn her head the other way and jong kis kiss her neck,biting and it,in the end he leave her a love mark.


"ya!"


"say that you are mine" he heart really can't take it anymore she is loosing in anyway,she is in trouble.


"what's that face? " he tease he,knowing she is really pissed


"jong ki you."


"you know that you like it anyway"


"i don't! being bitten is not all that good you know?"


"then if you want me to stop say you are mine" she paused for awhile,kyo know her borfriend.


"i don't thing you will stop anyway"


"i will i promise" she then became red and he smiled


"i...i...i am yours"


"that's good" he kiss her lips and link his arms around her and bring her closer to his chest,surprising song hye kyo.


"jong ki-"


"you are tired right? let's sleep i know you couldn't rest at all"


"...how did you know?"


" traveling is a little stressing in the end so i just knew it,let's just stay like this i want you in my arms,right now i really need it so sleep" he kiss her forehead,she then look at him and him a kiss.


"thanks and good night"


"dae...good night my love"


hi everyone,thanks for reading this fanfiction till now, i hope you all liked it. We are at the end the next chapter will be the last one good nigh,big hugs to everyone.^^