chapter 17

OUR LOVE GAME


CHAPTER 17


"WHAT?!NO! I SAID NO,YOU WON'T GO THERE AND THAT'S IT!" screamed her father to his rock head daughter.


"i will go no matter what! what's with you,jong ki is the same,aish."


"i bet he is the same,it would have been worse if he wasn't. Can't you understand why we don't want you to go? it's dangerous! i had friends who did the same as you,and they always were in constant danger!"


"we took precautions,also we won't go places that weren't  already explored,someone will come with us too,i can't say no just because it's dangerous!"


"just because? ya!"


"sigh,anyway,i will do what i decided already" she tried to walk away but her father walked in front of her.


"do you want to go? sorry not till i am still alive even if i have to lock you up i will not let you go"


"dad!" he then goes away


"what the hell is he planning?...it's better if i go before he knows it"


--------------------------


Later with jong ki at his apartment,they are hugging each other but he is different from before a little absent.


"jong ki,what's wrong?" he look at her with a tender and worried eyes he tell her his worries as if pleading her to stop doing such things,to not go at all there,away from him.


"please,don't go,no matter what i don't think it's a good idea,there are too many difficulties there and also it's a really dangerous place" she roll her eyes and look at her boyfriend who is really worried,she cup his face in her hands and carress it.


"listen,i told you already that we-"


"i know,but no matter what precautions you will take,unexpected things would happen and there won't be anything that can help you there...i won't be there to help you,if you need me,i won't be able to be by your side." he is so sad that for a moment just for a moment she wawered,but song hye kyo scoffed that tought soon enough,since it's a big opportunity for her. The only thing she could think right at that moment was to hug him.


"i am sorry,i am really a bad girlfriend am i?"


"...it depens on your next actions" he say while touching her arms and carressing it.


"listen,i promise you i will try and come back as soon as i can,if i ever face something dangerous,i will come back immediately"


"do you think i am stupid? how can you come back all alone?"


"...aigo,you got me"


"trying to trick me?"


"i am not,i am serious,i was worried too at first"


"aigo,so you know how to be afraid?"


"who do you think i am? aren't i a human too?"


"no,you are song hye kyo,not a human being" she laugh


"ahahah" then he laugh together with her. Song jong ki breack the hug and look at her.


"give me something that will make me be at easy then"


"like what?"she ask confused and curious.


"i don't know think about it yourself,something precious to give me" she smirk at him.


"...aigo,something like me?" he smile and bring her closer to him,song jong ki put his hands on her tighs.


"that goes withouth saying,right?"


"tsk,ert"


"wae?you didn't know it?"she jump on top of him and link her arms around his neck,she smile and close the distance between them kissing his lips.


"i think i should be the one to be worried"


"wae?" he ask confused


"make sure to tell everyone of your future models that you are taken,arasso?...ania,i should make our relationship public"


"ahahah,for me it's really good,so finally people will know just who is your boyfriend".


"aigo,i don't know if it will work,you know,in the end we only are like 3 girls and everyone are guys"


"what?...well at least you aren't alone...by the way how old is the teach you so highly speack of?"


"29...here,he is the one on the left side" she show him a picture taken month before knowing him.


"what the hell,he is too young!"


"so what?"


"ya,don't you dare call him oppa arasso?"


"then how do i call him?"


"just teacher!" she kiss him again this time with a kiss more deep.


"...then who i should call oppa?" she gives him little peck to his lips.


"only me" he answer smitten by her.


"only you? but you and i have the same age...no wait i am some month older,so you should call me noona" he smile and this time he is the one to kiss her.


"aigo,sorry to tell you but the both of are the same age"


"tsk," she turn around in protest


"most boyfriend wouldn't remember their girlfriend's birthday,tsk...i always wanted to be called noona" he chucle and kiss the neck she is showing him,biting and ,to her protests,but he didn't stop and finally left her a mark.


"what a work of art,i am such an artist"he affirm looking at an upset song hye kyo.


"ya!" he laugh while she cover her gained love baite from her boyfriend,suddenly jong ki,bring her closer and take the hand that is covering the love bite and gently take it in his.


"you are mine you know right?" jong ki never fail to make her feel shy and embarrassed.


"tsk,aigo...what yours i am mine" she say trying to hide her embarrassment,looking elswhere but he noticed and can't help but chucle taking her face and showering her with love pecks.


"ya,jong ki,stop! ahahah,it ticles!" she try to protest but he push her down on the couch and keep on kissing her .


"it tickles? aigo,then you like it,perfect" she keep on defending her sensible spot on her skin,the one he is aiming at,but it's no use,now he with his finger and she can't stop but laugh.


"ahahahah,ya! stop,aigo,my stomach,really,stop! i hate it,aish,i will have my revenge ahahah" he laugh too


"i don't think so,you still haven't found out my weak spot,i am not the usual type of person,ahahah you will never found out,ahahah"


"I LOVE YOU!" she scream and he stops,he is visibly taken aback by that. Song hye kyo is not the type of girl who say it a lot of time,well he is like that too but he tell her that little word a lot more than her,that's right,he never imagined that one day the man who would make every girl fall in love just with one night,the one that couldn't care less if a girl would confess her love to him or not,would one day be so happy to hear it to stop using his brain to work properly. But this little girl here,made him change complitely,it's crazy but just a few words,the words he heard so many times from other girls,who would even make him loose sleep is making him unable to do anything else but just look at her,this beautiful girl,fearless so much that he is scared one of these days she will slip away from his hold.


"what?..." she get up and look at him who is completly at a loss of words.


"you...are so simple"


"hu?" he finally noticed that she was able to free herself from him and that she run away in the living room.


"ya-you cheated! come here!" he get up and try to catch her but she surely is like a squirrel, finally he was pushed to the ground and song hye kyo was able to find his weak spot,his foot...she start to tease it so much he can't stand it anymore.


"ahahahahahah,arasso,sorry i won't do it anymore"


"sure as if i don't know you,ahahah,i told you i will have my revenge!"



"stop it,please,arasso,i really won't do that anymore so please spare me!" suddenly she stops to his relief,he can finally breath properly,but jong ki wonders why she stopped so suddenly in such a simple way,he tought she would do much more than that. When he was about to look at what she was doing he find her on top of him.


"where you searching for me?"


"..right"


"do you like where i am hiding?" he smile


"is this an hiding place to begin with?" she smile too


"wae? this is a perfect place to hide jong ki oppa"


"...mpfff,you sly woman" he pinch her cheek. Then since eshe was on top of him,jong ki started to get aroused and his manhood started to become more aware of his other half,so he tought it was about time to reclaim her,by kissing her but before he could even do anything she suddenly got up.


"...o!"


"what's wrong?" he was startled and most of all in that istant.


"sorry,i have to go out for awhile,don't go anywhere! stay right there!" she was so fast he couldn't even say a word. In the end he did what she asked and waited for her to return.


After 15 minutes she is finally back.


"pant,pant,pant"


"where did you go? where you running?"


"sorry,i went to my house to take this" song hye kyo had in her hands a box that gave to song jong ki. He look at the box not understanding what is this for,but anyway he take is and take her hand.


"come inside"


"dae" the two of them are near each other and he looks at her.


"did you run just to take this?"


"dae,open it"


"for me?"


"dae,just open it"


"arasso" he open the box and inside are two cameras,one is visibly older than the other,he look a bit confused.


"what are these?"


"can't you tell? cameras"


"i know,but why are you giving these two to me?" she take one of the cameras,the older one and look at the object with a mix of happiness and sadness,then she look at him smiling.


"...this is my first camera,you know the first i can call my own. I worked like a beast for more than a year to buy this,at the time this was something that was quite good".


"o,i see,so this is quite important to you?"he listened a bit curious to the story,when she looked at him.


"yes,this really is,i even won an award at my school with this. But there is another reason for me to be happy because of it. To tell you the truth,this camera hold even sad memories for me. There was a time where i passed a really difficult month,my father was as strict as hell but i soon found my way. Still it was quite a hard time,one of the day that was the most difficult for me was the day my father opened a gallery to show his works. He wanted me to go no matter what,but i had other things to take care of,i just fought with a friend and in the end i couldn't even talk to her properly,not to mention at school,i was good and the teacher wanted me to take on more workload i was going crazy. That day i was full of toughts and couldn't stand being there anymore,so i went outside and started to take pictures,after awhile i saw a boy" she look at him and he finally realize that song hye kyo was talking about him and their first encounter.


"i see so this is..."


"dae,i tend to forget the bad things and i forgot about that time too,only recently after you told me about it i finally remembered and that in a way my day wasn't so bad" she smile and carress his face


"since i met you for the first time" he smile tenderly at her and then kindnap her hand.


"the other one?"


"this is the one i usually use indoor,but since i will stay in a different environment,i decided to bring a compact that i can use freely,it work pretty well even tought my dad doesn't like it".


"mpfff,so why did you bring them to me?"


"please keep them safe for me,i don't have things like neclace and so on to give you but,this hold our memories and so on,this too" under the two cameras there is a picture.


"hu?this is-?"


"dae,it's you,it seems like the me back then liked you quite a lot since i even take your picture,when i really couldn't care less to leave behind trace of that day"


"ahahah"


"i am honored miss"


"aigo i am glad to hear it"


"so,i will take good care of them and now..."he put aside the box and close the distance with her.


"i am going to take good care of you too" he kiss her deeply and she kiss him deeply too,the both of them became so into it that forgot where they where and almost broke all the things in his house.


"we better change location" she nod and smile while kissing him again carressing his hair,she then feel herself on the cold ground.


"ya...is this the place?"


"dae,isn't it good?"


"hell no,i want it to be confortable"


"arasso" he carry her and then bring her to his bedroom


"welcome to my room"


"hey how many girls did you bring here?" she looked at him pissed.


"just one" she is speachless.


"and you want me to stay there?not at all,let me go" she try to straggle but he smile and put her on the bed while she protest pissed.


"what are you laughing at?"


"the girl i brought here,is my first and only girlfriend"


"aish,shut up i don't want to ear" she shut her hears with the palm of her hands but he smile again finding this too cute. Jong ki kiss her neck and then aim for her ears,he is too strong to keep her hands on her ear.


"ya!"


"finally you can hear me"


"i won't i am going to leave!"


"ahahah,the girl i ever let inside my house is you,i never let a girl come inside my house,i didn't find the reason good enough to let them inside" she stop and look at him.


"chincia?" she ask like a little child.


"mpfff,dae" she smile and then bring him to her.


"arasso..."she smile and kiss him deeply he does it too,as if they starved for years they start to devour each other,his desire is evident and jong ki undress her fast, she does the same with him. Song jong ki,roam to her whole body she is hot and he can feel it,the urge she feel for him just like he does feel it for her,so he kiss her till he reach her important parts and kiss it gently,mo yeon tremble in pleasure and moan,song jong ki then look at her while she kiss his chest and collarbone touching his chest and kiss him where he likes it he moan too. She reach for his chest and kiss it,leaving love marks as he moan in pleasure. Jong ki can't wait anymore but he still remember that it's their second time and maybe she still fell unconfortable.


"are you ready?"


"yes i am ready,come at me jong ki" he slowly enter her and they make love and hye kyo learn knew things from her boyfriend in this aspect. She jump on top of him and they hug each other,soon after he push her under him and again,now he is on top.Jong ki kiss her lips collarbone till he arrive at her chest he kiss her s tucking them and hye kyo moan again while jong ki keep on doing his act of love making.In the end finally they became one again. That night should be enought for them to last for a whole month.After he finished he hugged her tightly only thinking that in a few hours she would be gone,it makes him unsey and sad,letting her go is a big no for him. Song hye kyo on the other hand feel the same,she likes her job but leaving him here make her worried and she feel guilty about the fact that so many people are worried for her. Song hye kyo,kiss jong ki again,from his eyes to his nose to finally reach his lips,sadness all over his face,she is sad too but the only thing that came out from is.


"...i love you...more than you can even imgine,don't forget it" he nod and then smile too,finally she rest her head on his chest and they wait for the morning like that.


--------------------------------------------


DAY OF HYE KYO LEAVING,AT THE AIRPORT.


"is everything inside the suitcase?" ask her mother


"yes i brought everything"


"what about your brain?" asked her father still mad at his daughter


"yes dad,my brain is here" she answer sarcastically as bo gum and yoo jung look sad.


"unnie...must you really go?"


"dae,i am coming back soon"


"but-" kyo hug her little friend


"be good ok?bo gum i leave her in your hands"


"of course" he hug her and then bo gum take yoo jung hand who almost cried


"aigo,cutie pie"


"i am not crying"


"did i say anything?" laugh a little kyo


"call kyo" say the man she loves, at the last she will have to say goodbye for now to the one she will miss the most. She smile and apologetic give him bad news.


"i can't, in the forest i won't be able to call anyone" truth struck him


"damn,it" he look the other way and then try to force a smile


"arasso,i will wait for you to come back then"she nod and finally board the plane,everyone will miss her a lot.


----------------------------------


Everyone's life was like every single day just something is missing song hye kyo,everyone miss her but she won't be able to contact them since she is in a forest. Song jong ki became a full times worker a workaholic,hoping to cope for her absence but it's no use she is always on his mind. No matter how many times he tried to think about something else her presence is always there,he think about her day and night.


"sigh,damn girl when will you come back?" jong ki look outside the window of his apartment,looking at the pictures of themselves together,hand in hand even their last day together,but everything else is...just a memory that sustain him. He didn't know that waiting would be so unsettling and worrisome. Is she sleeping well? does she eat enough?is she alright? every kind of toughts get to him knowing that he won't get any answer,a month is almost up yet no news from her.


"sigh,at least call! aish"


--------------------------


THE NEXT DAY


Jon ki is working in his studio,it's a really busy day and he feel like going crazy. The model costantly give him signals about you know what,like an angry beast who just found her prey. Before he would have been more than happy to be the prey but now,it only makes him mad.


"sigh,can you please look at the camera instead of me"


"o sorry it's just that you are so good looking"


"sigh...ok,now please be beautiful for the camera so we can finish soon enough" he answer in a sarcastic way but she smile understanding it in another way.


"arasso" she finally does her job properly and they finish relatively soon. Jong ki goes to his place of work and she follow him touching his shoulder.


"can you please stop touching me?" she still doesn't care and keep on going.


"wae? i just want to show how grateful i am for such a good job" he push her hand away.


"listen stop right now,i hate it" he make a really scary expression that take her aback.


"sigh,what's with you? i tought you would like it,they said you liked being with girls an easy thing,i am really craving for it right now"


"well i am not,i am totally focused on working so please,go and get dressed you can leave since we already finished"


"tsk,do you have a girfriend?i heard you do,but i don't see her anywhere,maybe she stood you up?"


"...you are noisy"


"wae?did i said the truth?well you deserve it!" she walk away but suddenly his phone ring,he doesn't even check who is it,thinking it would be one of the people who aways pester him


"what? i am busy now-"


"busy doing what? is this how you talk to your girlfriend?"


"s-s-song hye kyo?"


"dae" he is really happy like light finally came back to him life, he then stop the girl from before.


"ya!" the model turn around.


"my girlfriend,just called me!"he smiled and the model walked away all upset.


"see if i work with you again?"


"ya! who where you talking to?"


"o,i just rejected a model a tad too clingy"


"what?wae? what happened"


"she tried to seduce me,but it seems like i find every girl upsetting lately"


"tsk,sure"


"ya,i was in a bad mood all along becasue i miss you too much...so when will you come back?"


"tomorrow morning we will take the plane"


"really?arasso,i will go to bed early so tomorrow will come sooner"


"ahahah,don't rush it will be okay...i missed you"


"cronicca,don't go anywhere else anymore"


"ahahah,that's something i can't promise"


"ya!"


"ahahah,bye i have to go now"


"ok,bye" Jong ki is so happy that words can't come out, he is just full of smiles and everyone knew right away the reason why.


"guys let's be fast then we can finally go home and rest".


-------------------------------------------------


THE NEXT DAY


"BREAKING NEWS,THE PLANE FORESUN(MADE UP NAME), CRUSHED AND ALMOST ALL THE PASSENGER ARE HURT, THE EXACT NUMBER OF THE VICTIms,IS UNCERTAIN BUT THERE ARE A LOT. O! WE JUST RECEIVED THE NEWS ABOUT AT LEAST ONE VICTIM,A KOREAN WOMAN"


"...what?" jong ki who was watching the tv,that was the flight she was in.His world crubled down at once


"kyo...please don't..."he start to feel tears in his eyes but wipe them right away,and call her father,who heard the news too. They started to make a round of calls to the authorities but no one ever said the right information,just one call tought made it trough and scared the hell out of them.


"the body of the korean woman,you can come and verify it,we don't know her name or family,we checked all the people asking for korean womens and you guys are the last ones,so please come and see for yourself...i am sorry"