tension

let me be your white prince ♥

Aoi pov:

Time passed and soon there is only 3 more weeks till our supposingly comeback. However, SM haven't contacted us or anything, haven't booked us in for any rehearsals, and oddly, our mi eun unnie haven't been contacting us lately.

Even though nothing has been informed to us, I still insist to practise really hard. There may still have a slight chance for us to have a comeback.

"aish unnie, what's is the point of practising? We are not going to comeback anyways" Taehyon stopped the music and whined.

"Taehyon, stop complaining and hurry up and practise, our comeback is soon!" I ignored and put my hand out to turn on the music again.

..but it was Alea who stopped me. "unnie, taehyon is right, we are not going to have a comeback, you know it" Even Alea have given up.

I pushed her hand away and pressed the play button. Taehyon immediately pressed the stop button. "unnie, stop dreaming, we are not going to have a comeback, WE HAVE BEEN USED!" Taehyon snapped at me and screamed.

Tension built in the room and heart breaking words dashed across the room.

"THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID! WE SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE CAME TO KOREA! I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN LISTENED TO YOU!" Taehyon threw her towel on the ground and cried.

"WHAT? so you are blaming on me now? You wanted to come as well! It was OUR dream!" I let it all out and shouted at her.

"Unnie, EXACTLY, it was just a DREAM! DON'T BE STUPID, NO ONE IS GOING TO APPRECIATE ALL OUR HARD WORK" Alea stood next to Taehyon and patted her.

"IF YOU TWO START PRACTISING LIKE YOU SHOULD, MAYBE PEOPLE WILL APPRECIATE US!" I was so shocked that Alea is on Taehyon's side this time.

"BWOH? SO THIS IS ALL OUR FAULT NOW RIGHT? WELL I'M SORRY THAT WE ARE SO HORRIBLE AND WE CAN'T MATCH YOUR SUPERBNESS" Taehyon stomped to me and screamed at my face.

`slap`

Haesun pov:

I was outside in the corridor to White Prince's studio, and then I heard a lot of screaming.

I hurried and opened the door.

`slap`

Aoi's hand just went against Taehyon's cheek with a loud slap. Taehyon's face dropped to the other side and she touched the red patch.

Aoi just stood there in shock, looking at her hand.

Taehyon looked up still having her hand covering her cheek.

Tears ran down her face and she ran out of the room.

She ran passed me and I couldn't even get her.

Alea gave Aoi a glare and quickly followed Taehyon.

It was only Aoi and I left in the room.

"Aoi..."

She knelt down onto the floor and stared at her hands.

"Why..." She kept on repeating "Why," over and over again while staring at her hand.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she just leaned on me.

I was expecting her to cry but she didn't, she just leaned on me repeating "Why"

Taehyon pov:

I ran and ran until i reached the end of one of the corridor.

I simply sat there and cried.

Suddenly, I felt someone touched my shoulder. Instantly, I slapped the person's hand without seeing who it is.

"Ouch!" I looked up and it was Henry.

"omo! s-s-s-orry henry!" I quickly pulled his hand and looked at it.

His hand was turning red and so i blew it, hoping that it will cool down.

"Yah, silly child, blowing it is not going to help." He hit my head. "Why are you crying? What happened to the positive vibes?"

"Aoi unnie slapped me just now." I told him and pointed at my cheek.

Henry didn't answer me and his expression twisted a bit.

"Ah, is that so...." He then took out his phone, "Sorry, i'll be back, i'll just go and reply a message." He stood up and walked a few steps away from me.

He typed something on his phone and put it back in his pocket.

He gave me a smile and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek which Aoi unnie slapped.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." I just sat there nodding as he walked backward and waved to me.

Henry Lau just kissed me.....

Alea pov:

I just received a message from Henry telling me where Taehyon is.

I finally found Taehyon hiding at the end of the corridor sitting on the window frame 

 I really regret screaming at Aoi unnie just now. All she have wanted was that we can all stay together as White Prince. I really shouldn't screamed at her.

"Taehyon ah" I sat next to her and put my arms around her.

But she simply pushed my arms off.

"Are you mad at unnie?" I asked.

"Ani" She uttered.

"Yah, do you really think I can't tell when you are lying?" My voice toned down and I turned her around. However, her face remained away from me.

Taehyon pov:

Alea unnie just sat next to me. I can't help but cry. Just now Henry made me forget about this whole kicking out thing for a while, but now seeing Alea unnie again, the whole trouble just came back to me. I don't know how to face them right now.

Alea pov:

I wiped the tears off her face and hugged her.

"Taehyon ah, forgive both Alea unnie and Aoi unnie, araseo?"

She didn't say anything but she put her head on my shoulder.

"I know you've been through many hardship and you've always tried to stay as positive as possible, unnie knows"

"No you don't, both of you always think that I am still immature and is still a kid, but I am not" She spoke into my shirt.

"Aigoo, of course we know our dongsaeng is all grown up now. That's why i want you to not be mad at Aoi unnie. Aoi unnie is under much stress right now, you know right?" I explained to her

She hesitated and nodded.

I smiled at her and looked at her. "Taehyon ah, go and wash your face and we'll go and find Aoi unnie and apologise, okay?" I asked her.

"Deh" She jumped off and went to the toilet.

Aoi pov:

Why did i slap her just now? She probably hates me right now. That should have been the last thing that I would do. I am such a failure.

"Haesun, I need some quiet time to think" I ran out of the room and straight to the lift.

Haesun pov:

"Aoi!" I called out to her but it was too late, she took the lift and went up.

Then, Alea and Taehyon returns.

"Haesun unnie, where's Aoi unnie?" Alea asked me.

"She said she wants some quiet time to think and went up." I pointed at the lift.

"Ah," Alea looked at Taehyon, "We'll give Aoi unnie some time then."

"Deh, everything will be fine" Taehyon gave us a smile and pulled us into the room.

The three of us just sat there and waited.

~~~~~

alright people :) i just had to add that Henry x Taehyon moment in just now hohohoho

anyways, I AM SO TIRED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

I babysitted 4 kids with my friends for 2 hours today

BUT I WAS THE ONLY ONE DOING SOMETHING~@@ Well, one of my friend actually played with them, but then one got too annoying and she got scared by her...and then i had to discipline her and then her sister started pulling my hair and stuff

ARGHHHHHH! TIRED!