a night with SUJU

let me be your white prince ♥

No one pov:

".....WE ARE GOING TO BE KICKED OUT ANYWAY!"

The room remained silent.

Taehyon sat on the floor leaning on the wall, Alea sitting in the corner, Aoi staring at the floor and Hae sun sitting on the chair looking at the computer.

~ring ring~

Alea pov:

I touched my pocket and felt my phone vibrating, I took it out and looked at the screen.

Heechul

Alea: oh annyeong Heechul oppa

Heechul: hey Alea, have you seen the article?

Alea: deh, all of us read it just now

Heechul: are you alright?

Alea: ....

Heechul: please don't be upset Alea, do you have time tonight?

Alea: i don't know oppa....

Heechul: If you do, why don't all White Prince come over to our dorm and we'll have dinner together

Alea: eh?

Heechul: come on, i'll be fun

Alea: i'll ask....i'll call you later

"Who was it?"Aoi snapped out of zoning out and asked me.

"Heechul oppa, he asked if we would like to go over and have dinner with SJ members" I stood up and waited for Aoi unnie to response.

Aoi pov:

To go over to SJ's place? At a time like this?

What is that going to do?

The utmost important right now is to find a way to prevent from being kicked out.

Wait...no, maybe SJ oppa can help us.

"ah...deh, why not?" I answered her.

Taehyon looked up and gave me a surprised expression.

~~~~

We didn't mention about the incident before we left home, but I can tell that all of us are thinking about it. Time passed quickly and we headed off to SJ's dorm.

In the car, we had the radio on.

We didn't really pay attention to the people from the radio, until they mentioned "......White Prince" All of us stopped looking out the window or at our phone. We all stared at the radio.

"We've got a few letters from some viewers addressed to White Prince." One of the MC said.

The words really touched my heart.

To Aoi, Alea and Taehyon:

As a royalty, I just want to say FIGHTING! to all of you, there are many rumours about White Prince right now, but we, ROYALTIES, will love you forever!

Royalties....our fans.

How can i forget about them?

All along they have supported us but what have we done to them other than disappointing them?

My eyes felt a bit teary at this point.

I sniffed and looked away.

Alea pov:

The radio continues to read more letters.

To my Alea noona,

Noona noona! I love you!

It was such a short and simple letters but it means a lot to me.

I admit it, I am going to miss the life right now when we return to our normal lives.

This will all be a dream to us and we'll just be normal school girls again and no one will remember us

Taehyon pov:

Stupid radio, is so depressing!

White Prince:

please continue to sing better songs, I'm anticipating your comeback~ please don't forget that no matter what, I'll support you! AZA AZA FIGHTING!

Pfft, our comeback? We don't even have a comeback! I can't believe that this is all going to end soon. What will our fans say when they realise that we just totally disappeared off the industry?

Haesun pov:

I was going to turn off the radio, but I took a glance at each of them. All of them seem to be ignoring it but I can see from their expressions that they are actually taking in what is said on the radio.

The driver turned the corner and we have arrived at SJ's dorm.

~~~

Aoi pov:

They all greeted us and we stepped into their house.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" We put our bags down and sat down in the living room with them. Most of them are here except for the ones who haven't been here for ages and Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who are out for schedule

"Come on, we've got pizzas and some fast food!" Eunhyuk oppa came out of the kitchen with Donghae and pulled me up.

I gave me a faint smile and followed to the table.

He handed me a plate of food and the two of us went to sit near the window.

"Kenchana?" He put the plate on his lap and asked.

"eh? ah....kenchana" I lied to him

"really?" He raised his eyebrows and started munching on his food

"Don't worry oppa, I am not that weak, these stuffs can't defeat me" I hit him gently on the shoulder and looked out the window while eating.

Alea pov:

After getting my drink, I went and sat next to Heechul. "Thanks for inviting us over today"

"No worries Alea" He patted my hair.

"oppa, you didn't ask us to come here just in case we do something silly after reading the article, right?" This thought suddenly came into my mind and I asked.

"ani, of course not, I know you are all brave girls, but as your sunbaes, we just want to let you know that we are always here for you." He gave me a cheesy smile.

"Komawo."

Haesun pov:

"Hello Haesun" I turned around and saw Leeteuk and Donghae oppa walking to me.

"hey leeteuk and Donghae!" I pulled out chairs for them.

"Is good to see that White Prince are fine now" Leeteuk commented

"deh, but that's just their outside, they are hurting a lot inside." I explained to them.

"Well, that's why you need to stick with them right now, give them some support" Donghae suggested.

Taehyon pov:

"yah, henry lau" I called out to him

"hey, you look really tired and lifeless" He stared at me

I touched my cheeks and squeezed it. "I probably am, I mean what do you expect?" I complained

"true, but hey..." I knew what he was going to say and we said it at the same time, "POSITIVE VIBES!" The two of us put our hands at our temples and laughed.

~~~~

Haesun pov:

We didn't really discuss that issue tonight, but it was really fun. We left at around 8:45pm and we first dropped them off at their dorm first and then I headed home.

I hope all will be fine for them.

~~~~

wheeee :) I am in a sort of good mood today ~ or maybe I'm just high ^^

anyways, how have you all beeeeen, my lovely readers??

ready for all these crazy dramas!??!

hahahaha well i hope you are, cause more drama coming :)

alright then, too tired to write more tonight ~

LOVE YOU ALL :D