to dream or not to dream, that is the question

let me be your white prince ♥

yay! update!!

I am so glad i actually got around to post this up

soo tired!!!!!!!!!

i am so sorry that my chapters are so short, i am working hard!!

~~~

 

Alea pov:

What time is it now? I grabbed my phone which is next to my pillow. 7:45am. Woah, I am early. I tied my hair into a neat pony tail and stood up.

Mhmm, I guess I have nothing to do now. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into a T shirt and shorts and walked out.

What a beautiful garden,  the heat was bearable as it was early in the morning. I lied down on the grass and looked into the sky. The sun was up already, but the the sky was pretty cloudy today, maybe it is going to rain.

I put my earphones in and closed my eyes and let my mind drift away according to the beat ot the music.

Onew pov:

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up. I looked at my clock, 7:50am. Aigoo, I looked around and saw my dongsaengs all asleep. I am going to go back to sle….

~bang~

What was that??? It was from outside. Did someone just close a door? But is so early, why would someone go out. Meh. I don’t care. Wait, should I care? I mean it is definitely someone with us. Fine, I’ll go and check it out.

I put it on my cardigan and walked out.

I looked at screen on the elevator so I would know which level that person stopped at.

I followed that person and reached the garden level.

There she is, Alea, lying on the floor sleeping.

SHE IS NOT DEAD IS SHE!

I quietly ran to her and kneel down beside her, oh she is just sleeping.

Alea pov:

Where am I? Oh yea, in my lovely dream land, where everything is going according to my rules.

Omo, did key oppa just kissed me?

Yes, he did.

He touched my face with his gentle fingers.

He then waved to me and ran away. I could hear his footsteps.

It was then silence.

`humming`

I was waken up by the gentle humming. I opened my eyes and turned around.

I rubbed my eyes hardly, making sure that I am awake and I am not dreaming anymore

Key.

“morning alea, didn’t expect you to be up this early” He took a spot beside and sat down.

“m-morning oppa..” was that dream and this related? It feels so real…but there is no way that key kissed me just now. Absolutely no way.

I pinched myself really hard on my arm.

“OUUCH!” okay, that really hurted. I hugged my arm.

“what happened alea? Are you alright?” he took the arm that I am hugging and looked at it.

“Why is it all red?” He looked at me with concern.

“oppa…I am alright, don’t worry, I should go back now.” I stood and ran away, leaving him sitting there confused.

 

~~~

please comment and subscribe ,i am trying my best to update here!!!!!!

flamey's radio

flamey: hello, is me again! i had a great party on sunday!!!!! and fun concert yesturday too :) but now, it is time to WORK! i'll try to update as soon as i can. Less than 3 more weeks and i will be on camp/holiday/seminar!!!! i am so happy, but as i have said before in the last update, i wont be able to update during the camp, SORRY!