time to say goodbye and helloo

let me be your white prince ♥

sorry for not updating for so long >.<

i have been busy over the weekend and i was sick too

now, i am all healthy and strong hahahaha

~~~

 

~white prince’s dorm~

“what about here????”

“I want the beach!!!”

“SHOPPING!”

“This looks nice”

“How long does it take us to get there?”

“Who can we go with?”

“SOMEWHERE WITH NICE FOOD!”

Aoi pov:

Tomorrow is our goodbye stage, I can’t believe we are not practising. Haesun unnie came to our dorm for a sleepover, and to plan our holiday~

Yes, mi eun unnie just told us that sajangnim just said we will have a three days holiday after our goodbye stage. YEAAAH! We are planning to go somewhere nice to relax and to have fun.

“Do you want to ask SHINee and suju to come as well?” haesun unnie, great suggestion!!!!!

“YESSSSSHHHH PLEASE!” Taehyon popped her head out from the kitchen area with a lollipop in .

“TAEHYON, don’t talk with food in your mouth!” what a gross little girl.

“wait, I’ll call appa right now.”

[a/n: in case you forgot, haesun is kim min young’s stepdaughter]

We all crowd around haesun unnie as she put her phone on the floor with the loudspeaker on.

Haesun: appa?

Kim min young: oh haesun ah, why are you calling appa?

Haesun: appa, you know how white prince have a 3 days holiday

Kim min young: deh

Haesun: well, I am going with them, also appa, I wanna ask if SHINee oppas and suju oppas can come with us?

Kim min young: hae sun ah, SHINee  and super junior have to work

Haesun: APPPPAAAAAA `aegyos` jebal! Can you let them have a holiday too!!!??

Kim min young: aigoo, I’ll see what I can do

Haesun: YAY, appa saranghaeyo!

~end of phone call~

Finger crossed that sajangnim can let suju come with us. LEE HYUK JAE!!!~~~!!!

“So where are we going?” Alea picked up the magazine that haesun was reading.

“hereee” Haesun unnie pointed at the photo in the magazine.

Haeundaegu

I’ve always wanted to visit haeundaegu, Taehyon told me that the beach there is really nice and pretty. YAY!

“HAEUNDAEGU? YEAAAH!! I haven’t been there for ages~!” Taehyon took the lollipop out of and screamed.

~buzz buzz~

Haesun unnie picked up her phone.

Two new message

To haesun

From appa

Haesun, appa have contacted SHINee and Super junior’s managers, they said yes, but not all the members can go.

Appa

~

To haesun

From appa

Haesun, Minho and Jonghyun can’t go from SHINee, and Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, siwon, and Shindong can’t go from Super junior.

Have a great trip.

Appa

“what did sajangnim say?” Haesun unnie handed me her phone and I read the message. YES EUNHYUK IS GOING. I then passed the phone to Alea.

Alea pov:

“thank you unnie,” Aoi unnie gave me the phone. Key oppa is going, wait, of course, haesun unnie is going. Oh…onew oppa.

Aigoo, thought of him is just…I don’t even know what my feeling to him is. It is definitely not love, but he is so nice, and sweet. He is a great guy to rely on, but he is just a great sunbae…

“alea! ALEANDRA!” I jolted back when I snapped back to reality and saw hae sun unnie waving her hand in front of my face.

“alea, you okay?” Aoi unnie looked at me with a worried face

“unnie, I am okay, I was just day dreaming just now.”

“Hey, we should sleep now, we have to do our last promotion nicely!!” Aoi unnie picked up the magazine and placed them in a neat pile and went to our bedroom.

~goodbye stage~

No one pov

“WAA thankyou white prince for an excellent performance, now you want to say something to the audience?” MC minyoung asked white prince who are now catching a breathe after their performance

“Royalties, thankyouuu for your support all along!!!!!!! We will continue to show you our uniqueness in the future. We promise to bring you a better performance when we comeback!” Leader Aoi grabbed the microphone and added a cheer at the end, causing the audience, especially the royalties to scream

“Royalties, THANKYOUVERYMUCH! I love you all!” Alea took the microphone from Aoi and made a heart with her arms.

“THANKYOU for your lollipops, royalties, “ Taehyon winked at their fans “please continue to support us!!” She beamed and bowed at the fans, who are now waving their pearl white balloons crazily.

~white prince’s dorm~

Haesun pov:

“Now, your promotion has ended, it is time for haeundaegu!!!!” Aoi opened the door and I walked in.

I cant believe we are going to haeundaegu tomorrow~~~ and my jagiya is going too, hohohoho

They are all packing there luggage right now, my driver is going to bring my tomorrow, hehe let see what they are packing.

I went and sat on Aoi’s bed, she opened her apple green country road bag and folded her clothes in neatly. SHE IS SOOO NEAT! After she put everything in, she grabbed a red octopus key chain and put it in as well.

“Aoi, that is so cute, what is it?”

“a lucky charm.” Mhmmm, mysterious.

Aoi pov:

“a lucky charm.” Yeap, my lucky charm. Someone gave it to me when I was younger, it was right before my dance exam, I was really nervous and started crying, that person gave it to me and encouraged me. Since then, I have kept this octopus with me all the time, as my lucky charm.

Haesun pov:

Next, I went to Alea’s part of the room, she sleeps in the middle. Talking about their room, their room is interesting, theres 3 beds and somehow, you can just tell which one is whose. Aoi is the neat, simple and modern one. Then you see Alea’s in the middle, is totally different from Aoi, it is fancy and pretty, not too girly though. After that, you can see taehyon’s. One word to describe it. Messy. However, even though is messy, she decorated it quite nicely, with dolls and figurines.

Anyways, Alea got her mini silver suitcase opened, and placed her clothes and accessories in there. Next, she put her teddy bear in, next to..a bar of chocolate??? Yeap, it is a bar of chocolate, such a chocoholic, but she is still sooo skinny!!

WHAT IS TAEHYON DOING?!

She just brought a packet of lollipops into the room and start pouring it into a box. Don’t tell me she is bring that with her. She is soo cute! I looked into her strawberry shaped backpack, and there were so much food and soft toys in there!!!!

“Taehyon, where are you going to put your clothes?” I am really curious, her bag is full already.

“Aoi unnie is carrying it for me (:” She pointed at aoi. “I am carrying the entertainments ~” I LOVE MY DONGSAENGS they are so adorable

~next day~

Aoi pov:

“annyeong!!” we are separated into two cars, I am in car 1 with taehyon, eunhyuk, leeteuk, henry, taemin and donghae. Car 2 is alea, haesun, heechul, kyuhyun, onew and key

Driver ahjusshi turned the car on.

Time to say hello to fun~~~

 

~~~

comment???

please comment and subscribe hahaha

and yes, fanclub name is "royalties" and fanclub colour is pearl white

thankyouuuu for those who suggested

lovee youuu all