welcome to korea~

let me be your white prince ♥

okaaay as i have promised

chapter one !!

i am really sorry if this i bad, cause this is my first attempt, i promise i will improve as i write

please tell me how i can improve, tell me if my style of writing is okay and tell me if my story doesnt make sense

well enjoy and comment

~~~

Taehyon pov

“come on unnie, come on unnie!” I hurried them as I skipped towards the carpark

Aoi unnie took a big breathe and put her arm around my shoulder

“look taehyon, we are here, this is amazing it, isn’t it?” I nodded to show my agreement with Aoi unnie.

I looked back to search for my alea unnie. She was walking out slowly with her golden suitcase, strolling out the gate with her sunglasses on.

Alea pov

“oh yes, we are in Korean now.” She thought to herself as she walks out of the gate

People are looking at me. Well, of course, I am drop dead gorgeous after all. I looked at my two sisters in front. They are just staring at with their mouths wide open. Honestly, can’t they look more like an idol, they are making me embarrassed. Well, I guess these silly sisters of mine will make me look more superior.

Taehyon pov

Alea unnie have finally joined us after her slow and loooooong walk. Together, the three of us walked to the carpark.

“Do you think we will meet SHINee?” Aoi unnie’s question made me think. I have been a SHINee fan since they came out , I was in love with their voices, their looks, their everything. It has been my dream to meet them when I go to korea. Now, I AM in korea, but I know that when I see them, I won’t be seeing them as a shawol.

Aoi pov

“Do you think we will meet SHINee?” this question was annoying me badly, I had to ask. I am just curious, I mean, we ARE in korea now and we ARE in SM now. Taehyon didn’t answer, she just kept walking with her head down.

“Well, when we see them, it is the day when key will break a lot of shawols’ heart” Alea gave a quiet evil laugh.

“I don’t get it,” I really was confused

“kim ki bum will fall for me once I see him,”

“how would you know? Do you have a love potion!?” I have to get the love potion from alea

Alea rolled her eyes at me and ignored my question. I am sure I didn’t ask a rhetorical question, why didn’t she answer me?

Anyways, we are now in the car. Wait, no, I mean the van. It was a big, glossy, black van.   

“Hello, you must be aoi shii, alea shii and taehyon shii. You can call me hyungmin ahjusshi. I’ll be your driver from now on. Well, off we go to SME, your manager and mister kim young min are waiting for you three.”  This middle-aged man, who appears to be our driver, greeted us.

Alea pov

We got into the car. Taehyon jumped into the back seat and Aoi and I just took the middle row, in a very lady like manner. Well, at least I was.

The car trip to SME was awkward, it was just taehyon ranting on and on, and the rest of us ignored her. Yes, I’ve known her for 3 years now but her ranting still annoys me.

I looked out the window and started contemplating about life. Too many things have been happening. First, we posted our videos on youtube since 2 years ago, and have been posting it up everytime we got a new dance. Secondly, we got some fans via the internet, people actually anticipated us posting our dancing up, but it has always only been a hobby and it begun with fangirlism. Third, we got an email from SME saying that they want to sign a contract with us three.  Now, we are in korea, heading to SME, going to be a band under SME.

“WE ARE HERE!!!!~” this childish voice disturbed my thinking and I turned my head to the other side.

Yes, we are here.

Aoi pov

“WE ARE HERE!!” taehyon stopped talking about pink highliters and screamed out.

My gaze followed her finger and saw the building. SME.

hyung min ahjushii opened the door for us and let us out. I stretched and walked towards the glass automatic door.

He brought us up to the…I don’t know what level, but it seems like the 999thlevel, it felt as if the lift was trying to annoy me by moving slowly. I could feel my heart pounding in me.

*DING*

The lift door opened and we were greeted by a girl, probably in her late 20s. Apparently, she is our manager, kim mi eun unnie.

Taehyon pov

As mi eun unnie opened the door to mister kim young min’s room, we opened our eyes in surprise. “this is massive!” the not-so-leader-like Aoi unnie exclaimed. “ so much for not embarrassing ourselves.” I heard my alea unnie uttered. I silently giggled when I heard alea unnie saying that, normally she would join aoi unnie if we were back in Australia.

Mister kim young min, began to talk about our contract, and blah blah blah. I don’t care, this is boring. I looked around the room, and saw a glass, modern table in the front of the room. On top of it was…cards?? And flowers and there were a few colourful boxes.

“…in 3 weeks” I tuned back into the conversation, when I heard what mister kim young min said

~~~

yeah, chapter one is done !!

thankyou for all those who supported me, if it wasn't you, i would have the will power to write this, so thankyou

please comment !!

ohh and kim mi eun is one of the appliers, she is jesselestar

yes unnie, you will be our manager

so for all those that didn't get a main role, you will be taking minor roles :D