Seeking the lost one; part one

let me be your white prince ♥

haha is me again!!!

hohohohoho

i dont have anything to say right now :D

enjoy!

~~~

Aoi pov:

“Okay, we need more people to help us.”

“All done.” I looked at eunhyuk oppa with huge question marks on my face.

“I just called heechul to tell the other, they are now off to find taehyon.” Thankyou eunhyuk oppa!!!!!

~ring ring~

Alea: hello?

??: ???

Alea: onew oppa?

??:???

Alea: oppa, this is not the best time to talk…

??:???

Alea: well…. ‘looks at aoi unnie`

“Put it on loudspeaker,” I whispered to her.

Onew: whats wrong?

Alea: taehyon is missing

Onew: bwoh? Taehyon is missing?  ??:BWOH TAEHYON IS MISSING?

Alea: oppa, who was that?

Onew: it was minho  Minho: hyung put it on loud speaker!!!!

Alea: minho?

Minho: alea shii, did you say taehyon is missing?

Alea: deh

Minho: ‘utters to himself` I should have insisted!

Aoi: minho, what did you say?

Minho: well…I was with taehyon a while ago

Aoi: bwoh? Odi?? Wae??

Minho: Well, we were out just now together

Aoi: where is she now?

Minho: she said she wants to go back by herself and I let her

Aoi: ARE YOU STUPID!? SHE DOESN’T KNOW HER WAY IN KOREA!!!!  Alea: unnie, calm down

Minho: I am sorry, I am sorry!!!

Leeteuk: let us go and find her now, Message us where you last saw her, alea and I will go there and can you and onew and you go there as well, we will meet each other there. Okay Bye, see you later.

“Hyung, what about us?”

“You and Aoi will stay here, just in case taehyon comes back.” Leetuek oppa answered eunhyuk oppa’s question.

With that, Alea and Leetuek set off to meet onew and minho.

Alea pov:

Aigoo, if we cant find taehyon, it is my fault!!!!

“Don’t worry alea, everything will be fine,” seems like leeteuk shii can see that I am really worried. I smiled at him. Thankyou leeteuk

We asked the super junior driver to bring us to where minho told us, and we found them there.

Onew oppa looks really confused and blank, his expression is priceless,  and minho oppa. WOAH, he looks super worried and irritated. His eyes look like he can kill someone by looking at it. There are no smile on his face.

“She is probably still around here if she is actually lost,” Onew oppa grabbed my arm, “Alea and I will go this way and leeteuk hyung and minho you can go that way.” We all nodded and went off.

Taehyon, please be safe. My hands are shaking really badly, I am holding onto my phone, hoping that taehyon will call me.

It has been 40 minutes of searching, Aoi unnie called us to tell us that mi eun unnie is held up at the event she is at now, and she said she wont come back to us, but she will meet us at the promotion tonight. That’s good, cause that’s a longer time for us to look for taehyon. We are starting to lose heart after a while, WHERE IS SHE!

~meanwhile~

Aoi pov:

Eunhyuk oppa and I are just sitting on the floor with our heads down, and looking up every now and then.

Awkward silence.

“Aoi, I am sure taehyon will be fine.” I nodded at him, hoping that his statement is true.

He puts his arms around me, “Aoi, you can lean on me if you want, you look tired.” Oppa, please stop, I won’t be able to control my tears if you do this to me. Okay, I admit it, I want to cry, but I wont, NEVER.

Ever since I turned 8, I’ve only cried once. That was when I was 14, when the three of us had a fight. I only vaguely remember what happened.

~Flashback~

“I am sick of this!” Alea threw her hat on the floor and stomped to the other side of the room, she was only 13 back then.

We were preparing for one of our dance competition and we are all very stressed already. On top of that, Alea was annoyed at taehyon already. Well, I don’t think I need to explain why she was annoyed at taehyon.

Taehyon looked at Alea with a blank face, “unnie, come on, we have to get this done! You have to practise your steps, you always get that bit wrong!” great work to provoke her.

“CHOI TAEHYON, is not like you are much better!” uhoh, I can smell the fumes

“why are you screaming at me?? What have I done wrong? Just because you don’t practise hard~!” Taehyon, just shut up!

Then, I started crying, I was really annoyed at them, hello?  I am the one who choreographed everything, and you two are not cooperating!

~end of flashback~

Yea, that was the last time I cry, I promised myself not to cry again, well at least not in front of others.

Eunhyuk oppa is now humming, hehe, he is so good looking, and I am sitting right next to him, leaning on his shoulder

~~~

please comment ~

oh yeaa and i dont know if i can update for the next few days because i am really sick

i feel dead, let's hope that i get well soon~

hope you enjoyed it