the truth is out

let me be your white prince ♥

Aoi pov:

"Aigoo, why do you two look so tired all the time!? Don't be like this when we are performing" I gave taehyon and alea a shook to wake them up.

"deh" The two of them lazily answered.

They look so stoned!

~~~~

The music played and the MCs introduced us and we ran up stage.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, we are the one and only white prince!" We bowed to the audience and cameras .

"Well, we'll give the stage to white prince now" The MC went off to the side and the light dimmed.

~~~

"Taehyon! Alea!" I called out to them after we went into our dressing room

They turned around and looked at me

"What was that just now?!" I screamed at them, their performances were terrible just now.

Taehyon missed the beginning of her rap once, and Alea forgot a line just now and their dancing was really sloppy!

"mianhae, i am not feeling well today" Taehyon shook her head and went to the couch.

"Same here" Even Alea is like this today, this is shocking!

I kept my worries in my heart and left them alone for the rest of the night.

~~~~

Alea pov:

"Girls, bad news" The three of us were just sitting around in the living room eating our breakfast and Mi eun unnie came out of tthe room.

"Bwoh unnie?" I asked.

She waved her hand to us and we followed her into the room.

Her laptop was opened and she pointed at it.

Yes. Bad news.

White Prince going down the slide?

There are photos of our performance yesturday and video cuts of Taehyon and my mistakes.

I scrolled down the page and looked at the article.

 After White Prince's surprisingly poor performance yesturday, it has caught attention of many reporters and even worse, fans.

Netizens have expressed their concern and disappointment as to their performance.

"They haven't even have their goodbye stage yet and they are slacking off already"

"Are they working too hard?"

Please stay tune for information.

This cannot be.

My mind wandered off and I sat in the corner of the room, while Aoi unnie was busy screaming at Taehyon.

Now, we are DEFINATELY getting kicked out.

I don't think we can even last until our goodbye stage date.

".....WE ARE GOING TO BE KICKED OUT ANYWAY!" I tuned into their conversation and I heard Taehyon blurted out.

I looked up at Aoi unnie, waiting for her reaction.

"w-w-what? Taehyon, say it again" Aoi unnie just froze and stared at taehyon.

"Taehyon..." I called out to her

"Alea unnie, just tell her, she is going to find out no matter what!" She shouted at me and looked back at Aoi.

Taehyon took a deep breathe and explained to Aoi everything  in one go, without stopping.

Both Aoi and I stared at her in awe.

"so yes, that is it" She finished and sat down on the floor

~~~~~~

now all of them know...what are they going to do?

wait a bit longer to find out~

well time for flamey radio

flamey; HELLOOO all! today is going to be full on advertising time~

first, MEMORY BOX

written by me, flamey

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14717/memory-box-kyuhyun-minho-romance-shinee

is a fanfic about minho, kyuhyun and a original character hiromi. Hiro is a childhood friend of minho, and she has been in love with him since she was young. She left to Japan when she was 9 and now she have returned to Korea. She meets Minho again, however, is this still the same minho? While she was doubting her feelings, Kyuhyun comes into the picture, who is she going to choose?

The past or the future

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14717/memory-box-kyuhyun-minho-romance-shinee

click the above link, subscribe, comment and find out

next, FINDING THE PAST

written by my friends elatte and f_mama

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30136/finding-the-past-dbsk-kevinwoo

A girl who has amnesia forgets all about her past. A hidden past that not a lot of people knows. Now she is living a new life with her kevin oppa, does kevin know anything about her past? Is she going to find out more about her past? How does the 5 popular boys of DBSK have anything to do with it? or...how does she have anything to do with them?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30136/finding-the-past-dbsk-kevinwoo

if you want to find the answers to those questions, read FINDING THE PAST and find out

lastly, ONLY ONE KISS

my 3rd fanfic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30088/only-one-kiss-friendship-romance-ukiss

What happens when Alexander's friend from Macau comes to Korea and joins NHmedia?  Could it be fun or could it be pain? She meets the 9 boys of UKISS now with new members AJ and Hoon, how does her opinion on each of them change? Love? hatred? or just friends? But most importanly, how do they have anything to do with her ONLY ONE KISS?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30088/only-one-kiss-friendship-romance-ukiss

if you want to join her journey with these 9 boys, go in and subscribe!

alright then, that is it...oh by the way readers, if you want me to advertise your fanfic, just ask, i'll do it~