noona, be my girlfriend

let me be your white prince ♥

helloooooo world :D

heres another update

~~~~~

Aoi pov:

Aigooo, I touched my foregead and cringed. My head hurts….last night…

~flashback~

“I want nobody nobody but you!!” Taehyon climbed onto the sofa and started to sing and dance.

Alea and I tried to pull her down, but instead she toppled over us.

She stood back up and sung again.

“listen to my heartbeat~!~!!!”

You want to know what happened to her?

Well, when we were gone, mi eun unnie bought 2 bottles of alcoholic juice and put it in the fridge for her own use. However, she only drank one and left one in the fridge. THEN, our super smart maknae thought it was normal juice and drank it, then…..

She started singing and dancing out of control.

We were all tired from the car trip already and now taehyon is drunk.

It took us 3 hours to calm her down and got her to sleep.

~end of flashback~

Today is going to be a looong day.

We have a recording today, so mi eun unnie came over earlier today to get us ready.

After Alea and I got ready, we walked back into our room…Choi taehyon

We told her to get change but she is on the bed again

“Taehyonah, hurry up!!” I kicked her off the bed and she dragged the blankets onto the floor

“aigoo taehyon ah, you are going to make the blankets dirty!!” Alea picked the blankets up and folded it neatly.

“unnie, I have a headache!! I don’t feel so well…” She pulled herself up and sat on her bed.

“What’s wrong girls?” mi eun unnie came in and looked at us with a very confused face.

Alea and I looked at each other.

“Well, she sort of got…drunk.” Alea pointed out.

“DRUNK!? WHAT!?” Mi eun unnie screamed and walked to the bed.

“She drank the alcoholic juice you left in the fridge.” I grabbed a  brush and started brushing taehyon’s hair.

“are you serious? I am so sorry my dear,” She touched taehyon’s forehead. “Sorry darling, my fault.” She looked at her watch and back to taehyon.

“Don’t worry mi eun unnie, we will get her ready in 15 minutes.” We really need to get going, studio is booked at 10:40am, is 10am already.

Mi eun nodded and walked out to pack our stuff.

Alea looked at me, we nodded at each other and rolled our sleeves up.

Time for some action.

First, Alea and I dragged taehyon to the bathroom, put the toothpaste on the toothbrush, and shoved it into . Taehyon grabbed the toothbrush and started brushing while I am still holding her. Alea went back to the room to get a set of clothes for her to wear.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, I took taehyon back to her room and let Alea dressed her up, while I packed her bag.

Then we are done !

Taehyon is more awake now, but she is still a bit dead. We got into the car and headed to the studio.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” We greeted the worker as we got into the studio.

SHINee was also there.

“Mi eun unnie, we are working with SHINee sunbae today?” Why are they here?

“deh, white prince is collaborating with SHINee for the promotion of SM 2011 audition. SNSD, f(x) and super junior are recording together right now, tomorrow you will be all working together.” Mi eun handed us our schedule for today’s recording.

First scene is taemin and taehyon walking in junior high school uniform together.

Taehyon: oppa, do you think I can be a singer?

Taemin: aish, I don’t know, I want to be a singer as well!

Taehyon: oppa, what can we do to become a singer?

Then Onew jumped into the scene in a black spy agent clothes.

Onew: `speaks to his phone` I found two here.

Taehyon: w---who are you?

Onew: `grabbed taemin’s and taehyon’s hand and dragged them away.`

Next scene is Key singing in front of a mirror.

Key: noona nomu yeoppeo!

I ran into the scene and pointed at him.

Key: omo, who are you?

Aoi: ` pulled him out of the scene`

Alea pov:

Aoi unnie just finished her scene with key oppa, it looked really funny, because key oppa is a head taller than Aoi unnie, but he has pretend that Aoi is a lot stronger than he is.

It was my scene next.

Jonghyun and I are sitting on a bench listening to his ipod.

Jonghyun: imagine people listening to our songs someday

Alea: I wish we can have our own album

Jonghyun: I wish we can stand on a stage and perform together

Alea: With a lot of cheering too!

Onew went behind them and took their earphones off

Onew: another two!

Onew walked back to the front and dragged them along.

The recording went on for a long time until 12 and we got a rest. However, the PD wanted to do Jonghyun and my scene again, so we had to record while the other rested.

Aoi pov:

Jonghyun oppa and Alea need to redo their scene, so the rest of us are just hanging around.

I walked towards one of the props in the studio, an old telephone, I picked it up and began to play with it.

“noona!” I turned around and saw taemin walking to me with a huge smile.

“oh taemin ah” I signalled him to sit next to me.

“Noona, I have something to say.”

“what is it taemin?”

“noona, be my girlfriend.”

I choked on my own saliva, and started coughing.

“b—bwoh” I looked at him in shock. Girlfriend?

“deh, noona, be my girlfriend, I really like and I want to protect you.” He smiled at me and showed me his “biceps” more like bones, but whatever….girlfriend?

I didn’t know how to answer him…yes taemin has been a great friend to me and he has been really supportive and he was with me all the time after the eunhyuk oppa incident, but I see him more as a brother…or do i?

I didn’t know how to answer him.

He grabbed my hand. “noona, let me be the one to be there for you all the time, let me be the one you look for when you are upset, let me be the one you talk to when you are happy, noona, no matter what happens, I will love, and I will prove my love to you.” Hearing this confession from taemin really surprised me. I was so touched after what he said….i cant reject him

“taemin ah…deh” I nodded and smiled at him.

Is this heading towards happiness or more trouble?

~~~~

teeheee, a break from the haesun key alea onew thing :D a sweet moment for my shinyiuhan unnie and taemin oppa

flamey's radio

flamey: hello there, once again, i warmly welcome you to flamey's radio! today, we have an advertisement to do

please support my new fanfic, memory box

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14717/memory-box-minho-romance-shinee

is a fanfic based on SHINee's minho, so please support ^^

anyways, guess what happened today ..... i was teased to be a guy again, my evil friends

so what happened was this:

friend (a guy): flamey, you are so fat, you should go on a diet [i am not actually fat...]

friend 2 ( a girl): dont be slack, you should never say that to a girl!

friend: well,exactly,  thats why i am not saying it to you, i am saying it to flamey

>.< he is still calling me a guy even though i am not sick anymore

oh and i just looked at the time, is the 14th in my country already, now 12:22 am :D so happy birthday onew!!

and now i am going to sleep