brand new day

let me be your white prince ♥

Haesun pov:

"alright girls you ready?" Key who is standing behind the camera asked.

Yep, today, we are recording White Prince's last performance.

All SJ and SHINee members are here.

The music started and the the spotlight. All of us also had different colours torches and we were just pointing the torches at them.

Alea: I'll try getting on the train
Of the scenes moving past the window
I have a feeling that only one that doesn't change
Is the distantly blue sky

Aoi: I wonder if something will change
At a town I've never been to

All: I hope something good happens
Brand New Day


Alea: The first letter I write to you
I'm doing fine, no need to worry

Taehyon (rap) :I wonder if you'll notice the smeared ink
It's alright if I cry once in a while, right?

Alea: I want you at least to understand
That I'm on a journey, searching for something

All: I wonder if I can find it
Brand New Day


Taehyon (rap) :It isn't that
I've grown to hate this same-old town
I just wantted to feel something different, yeah


All:I want to see something brand new
Shining brand new day


Aoi: I wonder if something will change
At a town I've never been to

All: I hope something good happens
Brand New Day


Alea: But you know, I want you at least to understand
Aoi: That I'm on a journey, searching for something
All: I wonder if I can find it
Brand New Day


We all clapped and cheered when the music faded off. This song was prepared for their comeback. The lyrics really match the situation for them right now.

"Hey, White Prince, say something to your fans, we are still recording it." Eunhyuk looked into the screen of the camera.

Aoi pov:

"...say something to your fans, we are still recording it." I giggled and thought.

Even though this is only a recording and the fans are not going to seeing it and the only audiences for this performance are SHINee, SJ and Haesun, I guess it doesn't hurt to record a message to our fans. Well, at least I can still watch this as a memory when I am older.

"Annyeong! This is Leader Aoi, Well, Royalties,this will be my last time speaking as leader Aoi, THANKYOU for your support all along, though our time together is short but royalties, you all mean a lot to me. If fate allows, we might meet again but our status will be totally different. FIGHTING!" I shouted at the camera.

"Annyeong Royalties!" Alea waved at the camera and smiled. "As a member of White Prince, I thank you all for loving us and supporting us! All your supports will be treasured in my heart forever and ever. I don't know when we will meet again, but I promise you, the next time you see me, it could be on the street or the internet, ANYWHERE, i'll be a better and awesome Alea!" Alea winked at the camera.

"Hello everybody! This is the one and only White Prince's maknae, Choi Taehyon! I don't really know what I am suppose to say, but i just want to say one thing, thank you and I LOVE YOU! I hope you will never forget us and I assure you that, I will never forget my lovely royalties! SARANGHAEYO!" Taehyon lengthed the "O" in saranghaeyo and made a love heart with her arms.

When we were about to walk around the camera, all of them rushed in front of the camera and said, "Well, Royalties, I hope you all enjoyed that!" With that they then turned off the recorder.

"Wait, what? Royalties? Why would they enjoy it?" I asked.

Then all of them exchanged glances and smirk.

"That was actually live posted on your official website, and prior to today, we've spread the news that White Prince will be doing their last performance and it can be watched on your website." Haesun stuck her tongue out and explained.

Alea pov:

"You must be joking unnie!" I exclaimed as I got my phone out and went online.

www.smtown-whiteprince.com

The page loaded and I went to the fanpage.

There were over hundreds of comments already and the page kept on refreshing with new comments.

"Omo!" I covered my mouth as my eyes began to tear up.

"Let me see!" Taehyon took my phone and gasped. "No way! You guys are amazing!" She literally hugged everyone after that.

Heechul oppa stood next to me and gave me a tissue. "Komawo" I spoke while sniffling.

"I can't believe you guys did this for us." Aoi unnie smiled at all of them.

~~~~

Alea pov:

Soon it was time to leave and White Prince to return their pass to enter this building.

"Ahh, I feel so light now" Taehyon exaggerated."I'm going to miss all of you," She walked backward and said.

"Come back and visit us, alright?" Henry grabbed her arm.

"Definately," She then hugged henry until Jonghyun go "ohhh~ohhhhhhh" and then Minho slapped Jonghyun gently.

"Yah, what was that for?" Taehyon blushed and pouted.

"Is Taehyon blushing?" Haesun unnie exclaimed and pointed at her, who is covering her cheeks.

"Ani!" She ran after Haesun unnie and some of the other boys joined in their running.

"Yah, Alea, I'll miss you alot" Heechul oppa came up behind me and said.

"awww, oppa, i will do, you gave me loads of support during my upset days." I linked arm with him and two of us continued to walk.

Aoi pov:

"eunhyuk oppa!" I shouted at him, who was walking in front of me.

"Yes?" He turned around and waited for me to catch up.

"I've got something for you" I opened my bag and took out a small box.

"What is it?" He received the box and shook it.

"Open it" I smiled.

Slowly, he took the ribbon off and opened it.

"Where did you get this?" He took the item out and asked.

It is an octopus keyring which i made.

"I made it, cause you gave your one to me and I want you to have one as well, so I decided to make one" I shuffled and blushed. "I know it looks a bit ugly but is the heart that matters right?" I asked.

He nodded and hugged me. "Thanks Aoi."

~~~~

No one pov:

White Prince and Haesun waited for all the SJ and SHINee members to leave first and they waved good bye to all of them.

"Unnie, what are we going to do now?" Taehyon asked.

"We have to back and pack up, we are taking the flight early tomorrow." Aoi pointed out.

"I'm going to miss Korea so much" Alea sighed. "Haesun unnie, you sure you want to come with us?" Alea pulled Haesun's arm and asked.

"deh, I'm sticking with White Prince no matter what, I'm all packed already, so don't try to get rid of me now!" Haesun laughed and the others joined her.

"of course not unnie," Taehyon giggled. "Well, time for a new life, and now we are no longer white prince"

"Well...even though you are not white prince anymore, but....at least all of you found your white princes" Haesun joked and the four of them laughed really loudly on the street.

~~~

...and so this is the end to White Prince & everlasting_flame's first fanfic, let me be your white prince

date ended: 29.03.11

I am really thankful to ALL my subscribers, it doesn't matter if you are still reading it or not, every time I glanced at the "subscribers" hyperlink, I feel motivated and happy to write more. If it wasn't you ALL, this fanfic would have ended ages ago, half finished.

And that is why you all deserve to go on my credit list :)

In particular, I want to say thank you to kawaiiikit (alea), sallypw (haesun) and shinyiuhan (aoi) the lovely girls who have made it into let me be your white prince

kawaiiikit
janielhyuk
perpetual_love
ashulee
eunhee960725
sallypw
kyunine23
kim_seul_young
qwuin-tastic
heenimxhannie
shineelover2208
shinyiuhan
magnetfelt
ilovepocky93
sandymusically
minadarkmoon
mavmunk
cherry
elatte
aries_shi
f_mama
mylovelypanda
eightrialovetaemin
chibie
erikalee
jennyisainesekiaile
jpocket
myung-daelee62497
shineesjuliette255
tiascreams
ms_lola
echaputri
jaylor_09


Also, a big shout of thank you to myung-daelee62497, magnetfelt, kawaiiikit, sallypw, shinyiuhan and qwuin-tastic who would give me loads of comments and advises :)

And of course, how can I forget f_mama & elatte, f_mama, my co author, without her I would have been on hiatus for 1 month and my chief critic elatte :D

To be honest, I know I haven't done a good job and this is not the best ending, I have to admit that I did get a bit draggy in the middle and confused and bored all of you and also the ending was a bit to rush

I do apologise for that....

but my main point is thank you all for supporting let me be your white prince, i have learnt a lot from all of yous and every single encouragements have allowed to me learn how to write and improve in my other fanfics ~

Though let me be your white prince has officially come to an end, I promise you all an epilogue which shall be written up in a few days, and do view more of my work, check out:

only one kiss - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30088/only-one-kiss-friendship-romance-ukiss

memory box- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14717/memory-box-kyuhyun-minho-romance-shinee

alright then, BYEEEEEEE :) 

 

 andAlso