everything is going to be fine...right?

let me be your white prince ♥

GAHHHH! my laptop crashed just now....had to do this all over again~!!!!!!!!!

RAGE!!!!

anyways, sorry for not updating for a while >.<

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

~flashback~

No one pov:

“Key, are you cheating on haesun?”

“Alea, I thought that you accepted my dates means you are my girlfriend, isn’t it? Then why did you cheat on me with key?”

“I saw you two kissing at the resort.”

“so what aeran told me was true, you two were kissing behind my back! Alea, I thought you were my sister! How could you do this to me?”

“Haesun, let me explain, I don’t know what onew hyung saw, but this is not true. Alea, tell her it is not true, tell her we are just friends”

“Stop it key..even if this is not true, I don’t think we can be together anymore anyways.”

 

 

 

 

“Alea, why didn’t you say anything just now!”

“You ruined my life!”

~end of flashback~

Taehyon pov:

Everyone is upset right now. Jonghyun oppa went out after onew oppa. Haesun unnie is somewhere. Key oppa is crying on minho’s shoulder. Alea unnie is crying on my shoulder. Taemin is..WHAT THE, why is he crying on aoi’s shoulder?

Anyways, I don’t know what to do….why is everyone so upset!?

Was key really cheating with Alea unnie? This is driving me crazy!

Aoi unnie and minho oppa, the most calm ones called our drivers and we were taken back to our dorms.

Aoi unnie told me to sit outside in the living room for a while and went to our bedroom and locked the door to have a talk with alea unnie.

I lied down on the couch and took my phone out.

I ran down my contact list and looked at who to call.

Donghae.

~ringring~

“sorry, I am not available right now, please call me back later or leave me a message and I will call you as soon as possible. BEEP”

GAAAH! Who should I call then?

Henry? Should i?

~ringring~

Henry: hello..?

Taehyon: um, henry, this is taehyon

Henry: oh hey taehyon, why are you calling so late?

Taehyon: I wanted to talk to someone…

Henry: and you called me?

Taehyon: deh, but if you are busy, is alright…

Henry: no, not at all, I am awake anyways

Taehyon: sorry henry…

Henry: are you alright? You seem very gloomy today, unlike the normal cheerful taehyon

Taehyon: really?

Henry: tell me what’s wrong

Taehyon: is just some issues with white prince and SHINee

Henry: taehyon cheer up, do you have time right now?

Taehyon: deh

Henry: let’s go somewhere, we can go and eat something nice

Taehyon: now?

Henry: yeah, is only 10:30pm, come on!! I’ll get change, meet me at xxx bus stop.

Taehyon: I cant henry…

Henry: why not?

Taehyon: I cant go out in the dark by myself, remember last time

Henry: well, I’ll come and find you, gimme 20 minutes

I wrote a note to my unnie and waited for henry to call me.

Exactly 20 minutes later, he called me and I walked down to meet him.

“henry!” I walked to him and waved.

“heyo, where do you want to go?”

“didn’t you plan anything?”

“well, I don’t really know the places around here, let’s go eat ice cream!”

“okay, I know where to go then :D”

We started walking side by side, then he put his arm out.

“Here, hold my arm, I don’t want you to get lost” I linked my arm and his arm together.

“oppa…”

“Do you want to talk now?” We kept on walking.

“Haesun unnie broke up with key oppa because of alea unnie…”

“ah…”

“I don’t know what to do, because onew oppa is angry at alea unnie and key oppa now too…”

“I am sure it will be fine soon,” He stopped walking and turned me to face him.

“really oppa?”

“the choi taehyon that I know is extremely positive and can turn the saddest event into a happy event with your positive vibes.” He patted my head gently.

“komawo, you are right, everything will be fine, let’s go to eat ice cream now!!!” I grabbed his arm and ran.

Even though I am not 100% sure it will be fine, but I will try my best to make it fine.

We ended eating at an ice cream shop, we shared 5 scoops together, it was really nice too. We didn’t talk about the the keyxaleaxhaesunxonew incident for the entire night.

~~~~~

YEAH my sweet moment with henry :D

hohohoho~

special announcement: flamey is very stressed right now....so flamey radio is cancelled today~

well then goodbye~