Last date

let me be your white prince ♥

Taemin pov:

why? why? Why is Aoi noona next to Eunhyuk hyung and not me?

The crowd began to part into two sides as they noticed that I am trying to see something through them.

I can see the two of them clearly.

Aoi is massaging hyung's leg.

But....I thought I am her boyfriend

Does she...does she like eunhyun hyung?

I have to find out.

Aoi pov:

I looked up and exchanged glance with Taemin

In his eyes, I can see confusion, pain and disappointment.

I avoided his gaze and stood up.

Onew and Leeteuk ran out with towels and put it around them.

They helped Eunhyuk and taemin and brought them indoor.

Most of the people remained outside and decided to start packing up and return home.

Only Donghae, Minho, Onew, Alea and I left in the room.

"Taemin, what happened?" Onew gave Taemin a cup of hot tea and asked.

"I slipped." Though he was answering onew, but I can feel that his gaze remained on me.

~~~

Most people are gone now, only SHINee and White Prince are left now.

We made sure the place is cleared and went to our vans.

"Aoi." I stopped when I heard Taemin calling me.

Slowly, I turned around and faced him.

The group continue to walk and the two of us walked slower.

"noona, do you like Eunhyuk hyung?"

His question was so blunt and quick that I couldn't respond.

"I...I....Taemin"

"Answer me noona" I've never seen Taemin so confident and this is the first time I feel weak before him.

"Noona, please don't lie to me" His words pierced my heart, because his words are the truth. I AM lying to him, I AM hurting him.

"Noona, all I want is for you to be happy, I'll be happy if you are happy." I really am speechless, I don't know how to respond.

"Mia-Mianhae" I uttered.

"Ani, noona, is not your fault, noona, can we have a last date?" He really isn't mad? I looked into his eyes, though he is smiling but his eyes just reveals his pain.

I nodded.

"Komawo noona, I'll message you tonight about the date" I smiled and ran forward to where his hyungs were.

No, thank YOU taemin.

~~~

Weeks have passed and I still haven't got a call from Taemin.

~ring ring~

I put my bottle down and picked up my phone.

Aoi: hello?

Taemin: noona, is me

Aoi: ah taemin

Taemin: sorry, I was really busy for the past few weeks, mianhae, but is fine now, and I've prepared a last date.

Aoi: alright.

Taemin: So it'll be tonight, is that fine with you?

Aoi: tonight? ah deh, that's fine

Taemin: well, I'll come and pick you up in around 2 hours time, at 7pm, is that alright?

Aoi: deh see you later

Taemin: okay cya noona

`beep...beep...beep.`

How can he still be so positive and happy?

~~~

The 2 hours passed really quickly and soon the hour hand hit 7.

I left a movie playing on the TV to entertain Taehyon and because Alea is out on a schedule, it should be fine.

I put on a jacket and walked out after receiving a message from Taemin.

Taemin pov:

I can't believe this is the last date.

I have to make the most out of it.

Aoi noona came out and I waved to her.

She looks so pretty today, like she always do, but today she is EXCEPTIONALLY pretty.

I grabbed her hand and walked out of the building.

~~~

The two of us took the subway and we arrived at Lotte world.

"Lotte world?" She looked at me as I head to the counter.

"deh"

~~~

Aoi pov:

Lotte world.

I smiled as I enter in.

A place where all couples must at least go once together.

I guess I should make today the best day for him.

"Let's go on the conquistator!" He pointed at the conquistator and I shivered as I hear the squealling and screaming from the people on it.

"d-deh." To be honest, I don't really fancy these sort of stuff, but I am not those type of girls who scream.

When we were lining up, I can feel that he is scared. His hands are shaking and he tried to sound as excited as possible.

"Noona, I am SOOO EXCITED!" but I know inside, he is probably like SHOOT! I AM GOING TO DIE!

"deh me too" I linked my arm around his arm and we went on.

While it was telling us some caution warning, I grabbed Taemin's hand and held it tightly.

He looked at me but then smiled and faced the front again.

From the side of my eye, I caught him smiling.

This is the least of what I can do, Taemin, though I can't be with you, but I still want you to be happy.

The music changed and here we go.

His grip tightened and his eyes closed, but still no sound from him. I saw him bitting his lips.

He must feel embarassed to scream in front of me.

I leaned onto him and started screaming.

I know it sounds stupid, but I am screaming so that he would scream as well. I know he wants to but he's probably thinking if he is scared and I am not, he will look weak.

The moment he heard me scream, he let it out as well, a lot louder than me.

~~~

We finally got off the conquistator, he literally hugged the pole when he got down. "OH I CAME DOWN ALIVE!!!! OH YES OH YES OH YES!"

I laughed and tugged his arm. "come on, let's go" He nodded and grabbed my hand again.

I didn't really know my way in Lotte world, so I didn't really know where he was going.

He stopped.

The balloon ride.

"come on, you'll like it!" For some reason, he seems to be hiding something.

I put that thought in my heart and followed him.

The worker helped us and when he closed the door, I saw him nodding at Taemin.

Okay, something is definately fishy here.

Everything was normal as the balloon rose. Suddenly, the spotlight shone us when we were pretty high up.

The music changed.

Noona nomu yeoppeo

Taemin smiled and started singing.

"Taemin, what are you doing? people can recognise us!" I whispered to him

"Don't worry, we are pretty high up, they can't see us."

I peeked down and saw peope's heads looking at our balloon.

Though it was a really small space and Taemin couldn't dance in it but it was still a great performance with him just singing.

No, it was the BEST performance ever from Taemin.

When the music finished, we were closer to the ground already, people on the floor were clapping.

We pulled our hats lower and put our head down and walked through the crowd.

"And now, Miss Aoi, our last activity for tonight." He put on a reporter voice and held my hand again.

He took me to a seat and sat down next to me. "We'll wait for the parade here, is going to happen in 3 minutes."

"deh" The two of us sat side by side quietly.

"Wait noona, I'll be back"

"But the show is about to sta..." He ran off and I couldn't finish my sentence.

I just sat back down and waited.

Suddenly, people started cheering and stood up.

I stood up, the parade have started. I looked around and searched for Taemin, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Where is he?

but then......

someone grabbed my hand from behind me and I instantly turned around.

I let out a small scream when I saw a huge balloon in front of my face.

"Surprise noona!" Taemin pulled the balloons back and handed the strings to me. Above us were like 18 balloons, all of different characters and shapes.

It looked like we were selling them.

~~~

The parade ended and everyone dispersed.

So did we.

We headed to the exit and got on a taxi.

~~~

"Noona, thank you so much" Taemin smiled at me when I got off the taxi.

"Komawo" I closed the door and waved to him.

I waited and watched the taxi until it was gone.

~~~

alright, i hope all of you are enjoying let me be your white prince :) i mean that's the reason why i am writing, i want people to enjoy it

well ALRIGTEO! flamey radio back on!

flamey: hellooo and welcome everyone! okay most importanty, please pray for all the people in Japan and pray that the condition will be better soon [if not, I won't be able to go in a few weeks time] oh lol, today i called one of my friend in Japan and got in to try to persuade my mum that japan is fine and this is the conversation...

friend: ohhh hi auntie!

mum: oh hello, are you alright in japan?

friend: oh alright? of course i am fine auntie, ABSOLUTELY FINE!

mum: oh, hows the nuclear plant? and earthquake?

friend: pffft, what earthquakes, it was just a small shake, i didn't even feel it! HA!

mum: I've been watching the news, is really bad

friend: is EXAGGERATION! (yea right) OH, i've heard flamey is coming to japan right?

mum: i don't really want her to go now

friend: oh no auntie, why not? I was planning to meet up with her, havne't seen her for like 5 years

mum: is too dangerous

friend: oh what danger? auntie, you are so funny, everything is PERFECTLY fine in japan, trust me

flamey: ummm mum, do you want to give me the phone now?

mum: alright

flamey; BRO YOU ARE SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS

friend: thanks, man the earthquake is like seiously horrible

flamey: lol are you affected?

friend: not much, but i got so scared that day, i thought i was going to die

flamey: ah right

.......

so yeh, i love my friend

anyways please pray for them!