white prince ♥ ~ & baby girl

let me be your white prince ♥

okay, thankyou again for all supports and comment

this chapter is a bit draggy, i am really sorry

i promise next chapter will be better

~~~

 

Taehyon pov

~flash back~

“…in 3 weeks” WAIT! Did mister kim young min just say three weeks?

~end of flash back~

“WHAT!?, what 3 weeks?!” alea unnie nudged me and pulled me back to my seat.

“well, taehyon, as I was saying, you three will be debuting in 3 weeks. I know it seems soon, but the three of you are ready with your dancing already, and all you need is a bit of training in dancing.” He smiled at us

“but, don’t we need to go through a process of being a trainee first? What about our style? What about our name? What if we are not ready? What i…” This time Aoi unnie coughed to stop me from ranting on. Oops. Bad habit.

“First of all, taehyon, you three are an exception, as you three are the first people we accepted without any auditioning. We saw your talents in the videos. This is why you are here and there is no need of being a trainee”

“sajangnim, what is our group name?” mister kim young min laughed and answered alea unnie’s question, “well, that is for us to know and you to find out”

“so we are not going to know our group name?” alea unnie asked again

Mi eun unnie laughed “sajangnim, we should stop joking around with them now, they must be really eager to know their group name.”

“ah yes, mi eun you are correct, well girls, you name is White Prince.”

Aoi pov

“you name is white prince.” WHITE PRINCE? So awesomeeeeeeee

Taehyon jumped and started saying white prince to the tune of the three bear song. Alea smiled at taehyon and looked back to mister kim min young

“that is a great name, sajangnim and mi eun unnie.” Alea smiled with her signature smile

Alea pov

Mister kim young min answered our question and stood up. I was amazed at him. He actually understood our question, wait, I mean he actually understood taehyon’s ranting. Anyways, he walked towards a glass table with a lot of things on it. We all turned our chairs and looked at him.

“This is all for you” He signalled us to go towards him.

We looked at each other with a blank face and I picked up one of the card. It was a aqua one with silver stars over it. Aoi unnie picked up a dark blue one  and taehyon picked up a brown.

“omo!”

“huh?”

“…waaaaaaaaaAAAAA”

~meanwhile~

Haesun pov:

Today is such a nice day, I wonder what appa is doing now. Appa should be working now, I am pretty sure he said there is a new girl band coming out.

“Miss chin?” someone called me and I turned around, but I couldn’t see anyone around me. I walked around the corner and…

“BOO!”

“AHHHHH!”

I closed my eyes and covered my face. It was silence, and then someone burst out laughing. Still covering my face, I opened my right eye and peeked through the gap between the fingers.

“oppa!” I hugged him and hit him gently.

“ahh haesun ah, I miss you so much” key oppa whispered into my ear

“I miss you too, oppa you did really well in your hello promotion.”

“Did you like it? I was thinking about you all the time.” He smiled and sung his line Ohh yeah, baby baby baby girl.

I smiled when he sung to me, he is really sweet.

Key pov:

Haesun just smiled, she looks so pretty when she smiles. That’s why I love her so much.

~buzz buzz~

ARGH! Is my phone, it was onew hyung telling me to come back.

“oppa, is everything alright? Are you busy?” she asked.

I looked at her, she looks so cute. I gave her a hug “sorry haesun, I have to go back to practice now, bye, I’ll call you tonight.”

“bye oppa!”

~back to kim min young’s room~

No one’s pov

The girls were sitting on the floor screaming and laughing. Eu min was on the phone talking to someone and kim min young was sitting at this table working on some document.

~~~

enjoy and comment

oh yeaaah and chin haesun is sallypw unnie ^^

congrats unnie

anyways, i won't introduce her like the other three girls, you will have to find out more about her as she is not part of the band, white prince.