USED

let me be your white prince ♥

I tried to be near them as much as possible, without exposing myself. Finally, I got into a position where I can hear the fairly clearly but is still hidden.

"I feel sort of sorry for them"

Who is them?

"Yeh, and they actually thought that their talents were the reason they got in."

got in where?

Heechul saw my confused face, "They are two of the executives in SME" He explained. I nodded and eavesdropped again.

"When is the new band coming out though?"

There's a new band coming out?

"soon, I think is going to be after their comeback..."

Whose comeback?

"...and then slowly make them disappear?"

WAIT WHAT? MAKE WHO DISAPPEAR?

"yeh, i guess that's the plan, I actually quite like white prince, but I guess they really weren't auditioned and didn't went through the training..."

SO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT US!

"...and most importantly, they didn't pay SME, all the other trainees paid us LOTS when they were training, and they didn't sign the slave contract"

"yeh, we didn't even want them at first, but it was because they became really popular on the internet and during that time we saw their applications."

THEY DIDN'T WANT US? then why are we here?

"From the very beginning, you can tell they were only used as a gimic and back then we were thinking of the new 3 members girl band already." "I feel really sorry for them, they don't even know that they've been used and they are still practising so hard for their comeback, little do they know that a new girl band who is really similar to them will debut soon and people will start to compare and then we will significantly promote the new girl band and soon people will forget about white prince."

Their words were literally a sword and it just shattered my heart really badly.

We were used all along.

After a while, the men left and only Heechul and I were left.

"Yah, kenchana?" He poked me and asked.

I didn't move.

I am still trying to comprehend what was said just now.

"Don't worry, they were proably joking" Heechul tried to comfort me.

"Did they sound like they joking?" I harshly questioned and bursted into tears.

I fell into Heechul's arm and leaned on him.

My shoulders were shaking and my voice muffled as I spoke into his shirt.

"unfair! Aoi, Taehyon and I tried our best!" I clenched my hands into a fist and started hitting heechul's chest.

"Yah, Alea!" He grabbed my hand and held my should with the his other hand. "Calm down."

I slowly dropped my arms and relaxed.

"That's right, tensing up and getting upset is not going to help, araseo?"

I nodded just like how a student would do when they are lectured by their teacher.

"Alea, listen to me" He sat down and I followed.

"Life in a band is not easy, people leave and people come, it is really hard for a band to remain the same as they started." His eyes were glittering. Is that tears that I see?

"Hankyung left, Kibum hasn't been with us for a long time and soon we will all have to go to army." He closed his eyes and looked away from me.

"oppa..." I called him and turned him to face me.

I took a tissue out and wipe his tears away.

I gave him a huge hug.

"I understand oppa, as long as we stick together in our hearts" I whispered to him.

 ~~~

Haarro everyone :)

i am so tired right now, is really late for me

i will sleep after posting this

dun dun dunnnnnnnn! i bet none of you expected this right?

lalalalalaa~

alright, i'll let flamey talk about her life now.

Flamey; HELLOO THERE EVERYBODY! alright, i am here to tell you about my life again. Aigoo, is so horrible today, my friend who just came back from overseas, I haven't seen him for abount nearly 4 months. The first thing he said to me was...YOU SHRUNK!

=.= i seriously hate my height right now. Why am I so short?! unfair T.T oh yehhhh, i've been on a ukiss spaz lately. I am sersiouly in love with those 7 boys (no not 9, not AJ & Hoon YET)