girl's instinct` insecurity

let me be your white prince ♥

thankyou for all those who answered that survey thing

your effort is greatly appreciated

you can still fill it in if you haven't

:)

~~~

 

No one pov:

It was 9:30am in the morning, in the girls’ room, some of them are awake already. Haesun is sitting in the living room reading a novel. Aoi is in the balcony, drinking a cold milkshake.

Eventually, Alea woke up at around 10am and greeted her unnies.

Alea pov:

“good morning haesun and aoi unnie!” I feel so energetic today “what are we doing today?”

“I think some of us want to go shopping.” Yeaap, I am going!

~knock knock~

I brushed my hair quickly and straightened my tshirt and opened the door.

“morning alea!” it was key oppa “we are going to shopping soon, so who wants to join us?”

“I am coming, haesun unnie says she wants to stay here to relax, taehyon is still sleeping, so forget about her, I’ll ask aoi unnie.” I left the door open and ran to find aoi unnie.

“unnie, you coming to shopping with us?”

“uh…sure.”

I ran back out to tell key oppa, he told me that from the boys’ side, only eunhyuk, donghae and kyuhyun are not going. Eunhyuk and donghae are going to play basketball and go to have a swim. Kyuhyun, well obviously he is going to be playing his games.

We all met downstairs and headed out to have brunch (breakfast and lunch)

Haesun pov:

“morning taehyon,” I greeted her as she walked out rubbing her eyes.

“they all went already?”

“deh”

“oh…” she grabbed a seat next to me and lie down on the couch.

She was staring at me.

“yes?”

“that is a nice locket you got there, “ she smiled and looked at me. “You mudy be a great fan of key oppa, like alea unnie.”

“alea likes key? Doesn’t she likes onew?” WHAT!?

“ohyeaa, unnie, let me tell you a secret, alea unnie went on a date with onew oppa!”  Yea, of course I know that.

“I didn’t expect it though, key oppa was her love back then, it may be onew oppa now. I am pretty sure she still loves key though.” Alea likes MY boyfriend?

“you sure?”

“Yea, she is my sister, I know how obsess she is with key, she talked about him all the time, key this, key that!”

“tell me moreabout it.” I put my book down and looked at taehyon

“well, remember when we were on idol memoir, well, the ideal guy she was referring to was key oppa. She literally wants to marry him, she loves him.” I felt a sense of jealousy, key is mine, mine only, but I am sure alea wouldn’t steal key oppa off me, wait NOOO haesun, you have to believe in key oppa, he is your boyfriend, and have faith in Alea too, she is your best friend.

“but, what about onew?” I am hoping that she will say that Alea likes onew now

“I don’t really know, she probably likes onew as well now. I don’t know~ aigoo unnie, I am going to find something to eat.” Taehyon hopped to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Alea…

 

 ~~~

thankyouu for all your supports

haha, i am going to add this in this chapter's author note

...flamey radio station

i will only add this in when i feel like it

flamey radio station:

flamey; welcome to this awesomeee radio station, thankyouuu for watching/listening/reading, NEXT, top news today!

Super junior's lee hyuk jae recently got injured by an unknown girl, by the name of FLAMEJA (flame x ninja) our latest report says that the reason behind this cruel attack has to do with White prince's ryu aoi

please stay tuned for more news.

flamey; aigooo, such a horrible news, anyways, guess what happened this week, i was called a MAN by my friends, they kept on teasing me how i sound like a man becasue i had a sore throat, evil people!!! when i am 100% healthy, you are dead!!!!!