I think is time to end

let me be your white prince ♥

No one pov:

"Alea, Taehyon, I've decided what to do, are you two willing to follow me?" The girls walked back into the room and closed the door.

All of them crowed around Aoi.

Alea pov:

"Unnie, what?" Taehyon tugged Aoi unnie's arm.

"I've decided to terminate my contract, I want my normal life back."

....did she just say terminate?

Taehyon pov:

wait! WHAT? TERMINATE?

Haesun pov:

Am I dreaming? Did Aoi say terminate?

Aoi pov:

"I'm serious about this, I really miss the days when we just danced together and performed together without any pressure and stress." All of them just stared at me and didn't give me any responses.

"...what about being a celebrity then?" Taehyon gulped and asked.

"I'd rather be a normal girl and perform with my dongsaeng every now and then than having huge fanclubs and enduring all these rumours and stress." I turned to Alea and wait for her response.

Alea pov:

My eyes wandered off as my mind wandered off.

My life before i became a celebrity.

When I would just casually dance and laugh with them, without worrying about my impression that I give to people.

"unnie..." I uttered.

"Aoi unnie, i'm with you." It was taehyon who spoke up.

Haesun unnie, Aoi unnie and I all looked at Taehyon.

"I agree with you Aoi unnie, I liked it better when were allowed to eat as much as we want and have whatever lifestyle we wish to have." She went on her tippy toes and put her arms around Aoi unnie.

Haesun pov:

"Well, if you are all in it, i'm in as well!" I gave them a cheer and linked arms with Aoi.

Then....all of us looked at Alea.

She avoided our gaze and looked down.

"Alea..." I touched her arm.

She let out a long sigh and looked back up.

"Alright, we are ALL in this!" She changed her expression and gave us a huge smile.

`knock knock`

We all looked at the door as it slowly opens.

"What's with all the excitement?" It was a few of the SHINee & SJ boys. It was Taemin, Key, Minho, Jonghyun, Donghae, Henry, Eunhyuk, Heechul and Siwon.

The four of us just exchanged glance and remained silent.

"hiding something?" Henry went around us and stood next to Taehyon, putting his arm around her.

"Hi" Taehyon gave Henry a funny expression.

"Alea, alright?" Heechul saw Alea's concerning face and asked.

Alea just looked at me hoping to get a response from me.

"They are terminating their contract." I rolled my eyes at them and simply told them.

Alea pov:

"They are terminating their contract." I bit my lips as Haesun unnie reveals to them the truth.

"WHAT!???????????!!!!!!!!!" My ear drums nearly blasted as Heechul screamed next to me.

"Really? Taehyon what?" Henry put his hands on taehyon's shoulders and faced her.

"Haesun, say what?" Key oppa grabbed my hand.

"Are you joking Haesun?" Jonghyun oppa stood next to Key and asked.

"I'm serious, girls say something" I looked at Aoi, Alea and Taehyon.

"Deh, we are terminating it." Taehyon grabbed henry's arm and linked arm with him.

"....what about White Prince then?" Donghae pointed out.

"We can still be White Prince, as long as the three of us are together." Alea answered.

"Didn't you girls wanted to be celebrities though?" It was Siwon who spoke. "Yeh, is it because you heard them saying that they would kick White Prince out, that you came to this conclusion? Maybe is not real!" Eunhyuk spoke up.

Aoi pov:

"Didn't you girls wanted to be celebrities though?" Siwon asked.

"Yeh, is it because youheard them saying that they would kick White Prince out that you came to this conclusion? Maybe is not real!" It seems like Eunhyuk oppa doesn't want us to go.

Eunhyuk is wrong. It is not because they want to kick us out. It is because we WANT our normal lives back. And Siwon is correct. We do want to become famous, but if being famous means we have to endure such rumours and pain, i would rather not be famous. EVEN if they are not actually planning to kick us out, I would still probably make this decision sooner or later.  

"We've decided, and we'll do anything to terminate it." I explained.

"How are you all going to do it? Is not like kim young min would let you girls all teminate it..." Minho who have been quiet all along spoke up.

Silence.

DING!

Then all of us looked at Haesun.

"Why are you all looking at me?" She backed away and asked.

Haesun pov:

 What are they thinking? Why are they staring at me?

"Haesun noona....your appa." oh yeh, taemin is right. My appa IS kim young min.

"You want me to go and ask?"

"DEH!" all of them said it at the same time.

~~~~~~

Haesun pov:

All of us fitted in the elevator and they were pushing me to the front.

When we got out of the elevator, the lady at the counter stared at us weirdly.

"annyeong miss chin." She stood up and greeted me. "Mr Kim is inside right now."

"Ah alright" I didn't move but stayed there.

Then, they started nudging and pushing me.

"Araseo, araseo, stop pushing me." I turned around and Key grabbed my hand, and the two of us knocked together.

"Come in." Appa's voice was loud and clear as  I slowly open the door.

"Oh haes..." He voice faded off as he sees so many people behind me. "What is this haesun?"

I gulped and my hands started sweating.

"appa...." I began. "Please terminate White Prince's contract." I closed my eyes as I don't want to see appa's reaction.

"Haesun, why?" He asked.

"Is SM planning.." Key spoke up. I squeezed his hand immediately to tell him to stop speaking, but he squeezed my hand to reassure me, "to kick white prince out?" He continued.

"Kibum, where did you hear this?" Appa asked.

"Sajangnim, I heard it." Alea went to the front  and said.

Appa sighed  and spinned his chair around, having his back to us.

"yes, that is true."

"Appa! how could you!?" Key pulled me back to restrain me from screaming.

"Haesun, this have nothing to do with you, I just want to talk to White Prince privately." He stood up and pointed at the door.

"No, appa, to me, White Prince are like my sisters, I won't leave." I rebutted.

"Haesun.." Key whispered into my ears as the other SJ and SHINee members walk out of the room.

"Don't worry oppa," i replied as he walks out of the room.

Aoi pov:

"Sajangnim, if you are planning to kick White Prince out anyways, can you just terminate our contacts right now, rather than kicking us out?" I fidget with my fingers as I speak.

Sajangnim takes his glasses off and rests his head on his hand.

"If you girls know already, I guess I can't do much about it."

"Appa, what does that mean?" Haesun leans forward and asked.

~~~~~~

Haesun pov:

After talking to appa, the four of us walked out of the room.

"Haesun." Key stood up and pulled me towards him.

"What did he say?" Donghae asked.

Taehyon let out a small giggle and all of us looked at her. "We are going to have our lives back."

"So you are leaving SM?" Minho pulled Taehyon's arm and asked.

"deh, yah, don't pull me." Taehyon smiled and pouted.

All of us got back to the studio, most people seem to be happy, but there are some who seems to be very upset.

Minho just walked at the back of the group and same as Heechul.

~~~~~~

"Hey, you girls should have a goodbye stage" Taemin suggested.

"goodbye stage? but we did have a goodbye stage for our first promotion." Alea asked.

"Ani, i mean a goodbye goodbye stage, not for the promotion but for the entire White Prince's journey." Taemin explained.

"That's a good idea! We'll organise it, hows that?" Eunhyuk jumped up.

Then, all of us put our hands out, one on top of another, and did a group cheer.

~~~~

last chapter shall be up in a few hours time

I am not feeling too well right now....maybe I'll say more later

FIGHTING! please hope that I won't sleep earlier tonight and not update