Antis Must Be Heard

AmP: The American Project Begins

It had only been a few days since the episode of Weekly Idol aired. Due to the promotions, Hyun Ki mostly lived at the practice room. Though tonight she was happily enjoying some television with Flower ever present on her lap. Tomorrow would be the first official lesson with EXO since moving into an SM provided dorm. She couldn't wait. The dances that EXO did were always so cool! EXO in general was cool!

A rock crashes through her window making her let out a string of curses holding Flower tightly. "...w-why?"

Someone starts pounding on her door. Timidly she moves closer.

"Open the damn door you ××××××!" Hyun Ki didn't know that word. She never heard it before. The pounding got louder as Flower started yipping at the door. "Open the door! Or I start throwing more rocks!"

Hyun Ki worried for the others around her opening the door. She ran back to her bed standing beside it. Now she was in a different room with all of the dorm between them. Just hold out till someone comes to investigate! No noise from those around her. Everyone was ignoring the danger she let in. She could call for help! Sehun and Himchan came to mind. Judging by the approaching footsteps only time to call one of them! But who to call?!

 

 Sehun was the first to open the door. He hadn't expected to see their manager carrying Hyun Ki inside. He lays Hyun Ki on the couch startling the young idol. She's bloody. "Go wake up Chanyeol and Yixing."

"Yixing isn't in the dorm Hyung."

"Then wake up Kyungsoo! ...Sehun ah just wake up people who can help me."

Sehun took off to wake up Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Naturally the others ended up waking up as well. Sehun went back to his bed leaving Suho and Jongin to ignore the other five members. Suho sits on the bed looking at Sehun laying on his side. Jongin hovering over the two as he stood. "Sehunnie what's wrong?"

"Go see her hyung."

"I will in a minute. Are you okay?"

"Just help her hyung."

Jongin and Suho leave the room after sharing a look. It's quite clear Sehun had a crush on Hyun Ki. They decide to keep it to themselves. Their manager calls and talks to the CEO. "We have a problem sir. She was attacked by a woman in her dorm."

"Do you still have the beds for Yifan, Han and Tao?"

"N..no. We still have Han's bed but we got rid of the other's."

"Little flower will stay there."

 

 

 

 


(AN) Thank you to Tachimaru, sarang16, luvyih4evr and LadyBelle90. My wonderful subscribers~ Plus we got a poster!!! It's amazing~

Just cause it's going to focus on Sehun versus Himchan doesn't mean Hyun Ki can't pursue any other members as those two sort out their feels. You only need to drop a comment for a pairing. I don't even mind slipping in one or two at the most boy×boy pairings. Ones not featuring Sehun and Himchan of course.