Sehun's Surprise Visit

AmP: The American Project Begins

Hyun Ki discovered that most of her fan base was in America. She actually had positive reactions to her music making her truly happy to be home. She did miss EXO and B.A.P though. Hyun Ki had minimal security given to her from SMent. She went about her day as if she'd never become a idol. Her family seemed eager to hear about her times in the spotlight. They were interested more in her love life than her career. She talked more about Sehun and Himchan more than her boyfriend Kyungsoo. "Honey, what about Kyungsoo? Is he coming to visit?"

"I don't think his company will let him Mom."

Her young cousin runs up to her, "Can you teach me Korean?"

"Sure but I need to make a call." Hyun Ki leaves the room dialing Sehun then stops herself then dials Kyungsoo. They chat for a bit before Kyungsoo tells her he has to get ready to go to a schedule. She asks him to look after Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chen. "Please focus on looking after yourself. Please."

"My family is making sure I do. ...how is everything with you?"

"I'll call you after my schedule." He hung up.

Hyun Ki went back to her family tteaching her younger cousins to talk in Korean. When they left her Grandmother stuck around making Korean dishes. She actually liked knowing she could make the food she'd been eating. The food that EXO members made for her, food that Himchan made for her. She focused closely wanting to know how to make it herself. Her grandmother seemed so delighted to be able to share the few recipes she could remember. Her second week had her longing to go back to work. Back to B.A.P and EXO.

She got the biggest surprise when she woke up the next day. Sehun had flew to America to see her. "...h-hey."

"You can speak in Korean. No one here speaks it."

"Oh. Okay. ......."

"Is Kyungsoo with you?"

Sehun looks disappointed, "He's at the dorms still."

"Oh. ....why are you here?"

"To hang out with you."

 

Author Note: Sorry for the delay. And the length. I'll work on a proper chapter here soon.