Hyun Ki's Style

AmP: The American Project Begins

Filming the final scene took longer than expected since Hyun Ki would use the breaks to play on her phone. Himchan caught sight of what she was looking at on her phone. It's an EXO music video titled Lotto. After what seemed like the seventh time of her hitting replay, Himchan bugged her for an earphone. The two shared dancing where they sat laughing at each other. Hyun Ki unaware of the camera filming for a ‘Making of’ video relaxed on camera like never before.

Himchan starts singing which encourages Hyun Ki to do so. He smiles stopping when she was too into the song to notice. The director made her stop finally fed up with waiting.

“I'm so sorry! It won't happening again.”

Himchan glares at the back of the man's head. Yongguk and Jong Up froze hearing the man mumble under his breath. Himchan stood up so suddenly all eyes were on him. “Ya! You don't get to say that about her!”

“Himchan. Hey calm down. I'm sure the director is sorry.” Yongguk looks at the shocked hyung. “Right hyung?”

The director turns to their manager. “You need to teach your stars some manners. Your business department will hear from me.”

Himchan spits, “You little—!!!”

Yongguk hurries to grab Himchan from behind preventing him for going forward. The manager shouting at the two. “Yongguk get him calmed down before you bring him back inside!”

Himchan fought with Yongguk leaving Jong Up to rush after to try to help him. The trio stand around the outside of the movie studio. “What the heck was that Himchan? You can't blow up like that!”

“You heard him! How can you act like you aren't pissed off too?! He called her THAT! Even Jong Up ah flinched when he heard and he hates her!”

“I don't hate her.”

“Himchan...believe me I wanna beat him up too. We can't just attack people though. What happens when the media gets ahold of this? We didn't go through the lawsuit for this. We are stronger than this.”

Himchan sighed heavily running a hand through his hair. “I can't do this. Jong Up can help you. If I go back in there...I can't.”

Jong Up nods going in to tell their manager. Yongguk tries to reason with him. “You're already in it. We need you for the rest. Himchan come on. Please just finish it out.”

“Gukkie I can't. I will attack him if I go back in there.”

The filming went on without Himchan. His scenes were cut. Jong Up had to be in Hyun Ki's shots to assure that he got in the music video. Himchan swore that he'd watch it when they released it. Which was only a few days after the first one. Hyun Ki went immediately into promotions with the six around her. The first show had to be Weekly Idol due to her promise. B.A.P went on camera first with Hyun Ki hiding behind them. The hosts immediately realizing that someone was there.

“Who is that hiding behind Himchan? Did you bring a guest?” Himchan turns to the side with Hyun Ki shyly waving. Instantly the two hosts start to cheer and smile, even going so far as to hug Himchan. “Hyun Ki ah~”

As Himchan taught her she starts doing aegyo, “Yes Oppa?~”

He clutches his chest making her laughs softly. The show continues to the seven sitting down continuing through the show. The hosts make it a point to use Hyun Ki to rank the six having her sit between them. “Who do you think looks best? Good face.”

“... Himchan oppa.” He smiles smugly at the other five. The two hosts make her continue. “Daehyun ah. ... Junhonggie. Young Jae ah. Jong Up ah.”

“Yongguk ah has a terrible face? ...he really does.”

“No! I mean… if you go for pretty, soft…” Hyun Ki hangs her head unable to salvage it. Next they have her pick coolest. She says Yongguk six times. He just gives her a soft smile bowing his head.

“Hyun Ki ah, rank EXO by looks.”

“Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin, Xiumin, Suho, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol.” The host about how quick she answered. “Ideal World Cup! Do you know what this is Hyun Ki ah?”

“...yes. Do I get to refuse?”

“Tell your ideal type and yes.”

Hyun Ki shakes her head, “I know you want Oppa. Should I tell you who I'd date in EXO?” The two hosts cheer excitedly as Yongguk and Himchan try to stop her. However a flustered Hyun Ki looks right in the camera saying somewhat confidently, “Oh Sehun is my style.”

“In B.A.P? Say it too!”

She laughs covering her face. “But—”

“I'll buy you chicken!”

“Kim Himchan Oppa.” The hosts make Himchan go comfort her then explode into chants of Date! Date! Date! The show ends there. However not before the two hosts trying to get Himchan to ask out Hyun Ki or at least confess to her.

 

 

 


(AN) So as stated above and in the tags I've decided to focus Himchan vs Sehun for the girl. Plus I ordered a poster and background! Please look forward to it~

Oh and let me know if you guys think there should be a trailer made. I've never had one for a story so idk

EXO next chapter promised!