Awkward Filming

AmP: The American Project Begins

Hyun Ki found herself picked up from the filming by EXO's manager. They found out that since she was doing promotions with B.A.P then she would start training with EXO now. To ensure that she would have the most possible time to do so. Himchan pouts but doesn't say anything. She was surprised to find just Sehun and Jongin in the van. The two sat up straighter seeing her. "How was filming?"

"I think I said something stupid. But I hope it doesn't come bite to me."

Jongin blinks looking at her. "It couldn't have been that stupid."

"I said who I would date in my two favorite groups. ...male groups." Sehun leans closer as if that act in itself would make her reveal who she said. Hyun Ki just sighs looking at their manager. "Where are we going?"

"We're doing some promotion for Lotto. The others are out too. We're going on a radio program. ...have you ever watched one or listened to one?" Hyun Ki shakes her head blushing slightly. "Don't worry. We'll just chat with a radio host mostly. Is it Kyuhyun sunbaenim?"

Sehun tilts his head. "I think it's Heechul sunbaenim."

"I know him. He's funny. I used to watch programs he would show up on." Jongin smiles patting her head before focusing on his phone. He was watching something. Sehun stole her attention asking if she wanted to help him with a puzzle game he'd gotten stuck on. She adored puzzle games. At the next red light Hyun Ki left her seat beside Jongin to take the seat next to Sehun. Together they worked on levels until the van came to a stop. "He does flirt ridiculously with everyone any more right?"

Sehun's fists clenched involuntarily before he shook his head. The trio made their way to the appropriate booth. Heechul greeted the duo happily but loosing interest seeing Hyun Ki standing behind Sehun. He greets her trying to get her to sit next to him. Jongin and Sehun sit on either side of him leaving Hyun Ki to pick between the two. She sat by Jongin since she wouldn't have to walk around the table.

It was easy enough to do. Radio certainly went high up on her list of favorite promotion method. Or maybe it was just being around someone like Heechul. "So Hyunnie, tell Oppa what it's like in the American Project."

"So far it's been fun. I'm not sure about live performances."

"Oh! That's right you'll be doing your first live performance soon."

She nods, "With B.A.P sunbaenim, yes."

"I have to ask...the dance for your song with Daehyun ssi?" Hyun Ki nods waiting for more suddenly she finds her asks for her to sing a bit. "Jongin can help you with the vocals. Right?"

"Su—"

"I'll do it." Sehun blushes at the reactions he receives. But the two go up and sing it anyway. Hyun Ki chose to look at Sehun as she sang unable to handle the looks Heechul gave her. Sehun blushes at the attention unable to fully look at her. Once they finish Hyun Ki sits next to Sehun earning slight pout from Jongin.

"So...your ideal type isn't listed."

She blushes making an X with her arms. "I already answered that on another program! You have to watch it to know."

Jongin and Sehun were confused but only Jongin voiced his confusion. "I thought you only said who you'd date in B.A.P? Did you say more?"

She reluctantly nods hanging her head. Heechul pries it out of the blushing rookie. The duo stunned that she would also admit who she'd date in EXO. Especially with how little she spoke to them. When they finally left Sehun made a reminder in his phone to watch the program when it would go out.

It didn't take long for it to come out. Both TS and SM delighted to have one person each to target with their strange scheme. Himchan ended up promoting Broken with Hyun Ki far more than the title track got promoted. Sehun somehow ended up practicing alone with her when the two could meet to practice. A small group of neitzens were gathering as promotions went on, they were outraged by the American gaining fame despite her just singing and being on a few radio shows or variety shows.

Both CEOs ignored the outcry of antis.