I Chose You

AmP: The American Project Begins

(AN) Remember this is the reader choice chapter. At the end you have to pick someone. I will literally leave this story alone till you do. I'll tell you upfront that it's either Sehun (with BaekYeol) or Himchan (with JaeUp) or Kyungsoo (with Xiumin×Yixing) or Jongin (with Suho×Chen) or Daehyun (with YoungLo) or Yongguk (with JongLo)


 

Hyun Ki woke up confused and in pain. Someone was snoring. Was it Flower? Wait, she had to feed her! With a pained groan she managed to sit up and put both legs over the side of the bed. "Ah! No! Lay down Hyunnie!"

She looks up seeing Suho looking at her concerned. Another voice had her looking around the room. "I'd let him, he's been looking for someone to baby."

"Jongin ah don't you have somewhere to be?"

"No hyung. Besides I wanna see what happens."

Hyun Ki pouts, "What do you mean? ...where am I Oppa?"

Suho smiles warmly handing her a glass of water. "You're at our dorm. Manager hyun—"

Hyun Ki had been taking a drink however when he mentioned this being their dorm she started to choke. Suho and Jongin rush forward to see if she okay. She waved them away catching her breath soon after. She coughed still which made the two worry. Just as Jongin thought Sehun came straight to the room to check on her after he got back from his schedule. Suho still buzzing around her. So Jongin sat back to watch the obvious fallout. Sehun glares at the back of Suho's head moving further in the room.

"Noona, are you feeling better?"

"Sehun ah! Yes."

Jongin smirks, "Even though you choked earlier?"

Sehun's eyes widen flying to the flustered Hyun Ki. "Don't worry Sehun ah, I just tried to breathe water. It didn't work. I don't recommend trying it."

"Hyun Ki ah, these are for you. I put a towel for you in the bathroom." Kyungsoo.

"Oh! Thank you. Can you show me the way?"

Jongin watched Sehun tense up as Kyungsoo lead her to the bathroom. Once gone he smiles at the back of Sehun's head. Suho beats him to his fun making Jongin pout. "You can't be obvious Sehun. I don't want to see you get in trouble. Please—"

"I'll be out."

Jongin watched mildly amused as Sehun just took off. Kyungsoo came back looking flustered which clearly didn't help matters judging by the door slamming. Chanyeol peeks in curious but stops when he hears Hyun Ki's name. A sigh making the leader scratch his head. "Kyungsoo you have to be careful when it comes to Hyun Ki around Sehun. Please from now on...be careful."

"Why? What's wrong?"

Jongin chose this moment to speak up. "Cause HyunHun...or would it be SeKi?"

Kyungsoo blushes slightly, "Oh."

When Hyun Ki appeared freshly showered all heads turned. She blushes knowing she was fully dressed so they couldn't be staring cause of that. A phone call had her tying her hair of with a hairtie Kyungsoo gave her, and heading out of their dorm. She was careful when she left. No one saw her. Making her way to a bar she made herself into an American tourist knowing it would help a bit since people would dismiss her easily. She made her way into a bar playing the role of innocent American tourist. Since being signed she hadn't had a chance to drink. It was something she rarely did. Now felt like a good time to do so.

It didn't take too much Soju for her to get drunk. Per usual she was a horrible light weight. Staring at her phone and the fifteen names. Her main attention falling on Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Himchan, Daehyun and Yongguk. She picked one and started calling it.