The Event

AmP: The American Project Begins

Hyun Ki laughs sitting backstage with Jongin. He'd set out to befriend her further resulting in Sehun glaring at him. Many texts pinging his phone from Sehun most likely. The youngest never approached them if they talked to her anymore. Suho still tried to let the members to not approach her to avoid a fight later. Jongin and Yixing however didn't listen. Yixing was currently sitting in the chair as the stylist worked on his hair. Which left Jongin to bug Hyun Ki.

"So what do you think about the special surprise the MCs were hinting at?"

"Sehun. You and Hyunnie will perform All Firsts. Chanyeol and Sehun will perfo—" Their manager is cut off by a staff member. "...ah really? ...Never mind. Hyunnie won't need help."

Sehun sinks in his seat. Hyun Ki tilts her head but goes to one of stylists for touch ups. Their manager takes eight of the nine leaving Sehun behind. "Sehun will take you on stage. Time for the surprise."

Hyun Ki had to cling Sehun's arm closing her eyes. Sehun walked a little bit slower just to enjoy it. Waiting out on the stage was EXO trying to look happy. The MCs and a chair. The duo being Lee Kikwang and Yang Yoseob. Sehun didn't want to let her go knowing that she liked the two. Kikwang and Yoseob had her sit in the chair keeping her eyes closed. Immediately Sehun tensed the familiar six men walking out of crowd.

"It turns out that our Hyunnie here, worked so hard on her debut that she missed her birthday. Twice." Kikwang shakes his head.

"Sooo we were asked to do something special for her birthday ~" Yoseob laughs cutely.

B.A.P starts singing Happy Birthday the sight making Sehun look uncomfortable. Hyun Ki on the other hand is thrilled. The six men sing several more songs to her. Lovesick, Shady Lady and Bang x2. Hyun Ki's eyes bouncing between the six around her chair. Himchan is the one who speaks when they finish singing. "Hyunnie~ Oppa is sorry~ Do you forgive me?"

"Forgive us?" Yongguk softly corrects.

Hyun Ki nods fighting the urge to hide her face. Her make-up would smear. EXO steps forward with the cake earning a big smile from her as everything is chocolate. They felt like liars. B.A.P had brought everything. They only got to take credit for the cake cause Yongguk let them. After blowing out the candles, Hyun Ki hugged all members of B.A.P and EXO. Himchan and Sehun hugging her a bit longer than the others. She enjoyed it. The large group parts after Daehyun and Youngjae got the crowd to chant Happy Birthday Hyunnie. Daehyun, Yongguk and Zelo taking the stage to show an original performance of their songs with her. Despite EXO members more than eager to continue standing in for them.

Sehun didn't watch the performance. He searched up things on his phone. Minseok and Chen shake their heads catching Sehun rewatching the Weekly Idol episode where Hyun Ki announced she'd date Sehun and Himchan. 

"2HYUN! HIMHYUN! SEHYUN! HYUNSOO! ZEHYUN! BANGHYUN!"

All the ship names for Hyun Ki and the boys were being chanted. Given the only members of EXO she'd actually been seen having a moment with were Kyungsoo and Sehun, it was mostly B.A.P ships. Before Suho could grab him Sehun went up to Hyun Ki pulling her close giving her a back hug. The fans watching scream chanting the two's ship name loudly.

"S-sehun ah?"

"Happy belated birthday Hyunnie~"