Daehyun's Lips

AmP: The American Project Begins

The CEO of TS Entertainment growls in annoyance. Time was running out. She hadn't gotten close enough for anything to happen. SMent would win at this rate! No! With a call to B.A.P’s manager he made the decision to film Daehyun and Bang & Zelo's song with her. If this didn't make things happen then he'd have to reach out to Starship. Hyun Ki had a decent enough fixation on a large number of the members of VIXX. If B.A.P didn't strike her fancy then maybe meeting N, Ravi, Hong Bin or Leo would give her the push needed.

 

The neitzens slowly grew to accept Hyun Ki calling her the B.A.P or EXO child depending on which fandom they were in. The nickname grew in popularity just as the CEOs nickname had with staff. Most people were calling her little flower now. Her puppy was always seen with her now. B.A.P thought about bringing in animals as well. Flower turned out to be a handful. If staff tried to mess with her, she'd bark. However if Himchan or Zelo messed with her she covered them in slobber. The dog simply preferring almost all of B.A.P over the staff.

Today the group of seven were getting ready to do a photoshoot for pictures that TS planned to release about Hyun Ki's debut. Daehyun and Yongguk were forced to wear overly ual clothing and only them. Zelo was honestly given a wardrobe and told to modify it as he pleases. Himchan were clothes that almost matched a previous music video of theirs. Young Jae and Jong Up were dressed in somewhat cuter clothes given that their song while even being ual was done in a comedic way.

“We'll do Daehyun's first since he needs to do a few more last minute touches.” Hyun Ki came out dressed in a similar ual way making Daehyun turn bright red. She refused to look at him. The photographer instantly directing them, having to actually come up and pose the awkward two. “Now just give me a few shots of staring at each other then you can be shy all you want.”

Hyun Ki manages to look at Daehyun. However biting her lip as she did so thus making Daehyun focus on her lips. His own parting slightly and his breath picked up ever so slightly. Daehyun vaguely noticed her face slowly getting closer to his.

“D..Daehyun ah…”

Their noses were touching.

“BRILLIANT! WONDERFUL! THE PERFECT SHOT! THANK YOU!” The over excited photographer finally making Daehyun snap out of it as he pulls back. “Now Yongguk and Zelo try to give me the same kind of magic~ Remember your concept. You want her. You both want her.”

Daehyun quickly took off leaving Hyun Ki astonished. He'd nearly kissed her! Jung Daehyun nearly kissed her! Hearing Zelo's voice brought her back to Earth. “Are you okay? Need anything Noona?”

Hyun Ki shakes her head. She forgets the heels on her feet going to look for Daehyun. Hyun Ki found him outside the building. He jumps seeing her blushing immediately after. “Are you okay Daehyun ah?”

“Y-yes! Fine. Go back inside I'll follow you.”

Hyun Ki pouts sticking her bottom lip out drawing his attention to her lips. “But you don't look okay. Are you sick?”

“Hyunnie…” She froze. Daehyun once more leaning in this time nothing not even Hyun Ki stopped him. He kisses her. A quick press of lips together. It was enough to turn her the brightest shade of red he'd ever seen a person turn. “You're adorable Hyunnie.”

 

Filming began within weeks on a tight schedule. They needed these music videos done yesterday so the seven could start promoting the songs. Dances were drilled into them between scenes as Hyun Ki still seemed to be having difficulty with them. Daehyun's music video went first since the concept called for most of it consist of flashes of memory. A scene at a bar. A scene at a restaurant then end in the bedroom. Daehyun would be filmed in each area for his own parts. First the club scene. The members of B.A.P that would not be in the music videos got to have roles. Young Jae being Daehyun's best friend in this one. Jong Up and Himchan would show up in the other music video. Which was being filmed at the same time. All parts that didn't need Hyun Ki were being filmed as she did this music video. The club was easy enough. Especially when they were told that there was going to be no sound.

Hyun Ki stood around drink in hand bouncing to the music. Young Jae nudges Daehyun drawing his attention to her. He approaches her. They talk—

“Cut! Daehyun you're too stiff! You're trying to pick her up not bore her! ...Hyun Ki you're doing perfect!” Of course she was! Being around Daehyun after he kissed her always made her nervous. That was all she needed to be for this scene. They tried again. This time it seemed to go right.

...lightly with Daehyun touching her teasingly. His interest in her clear. She bites her lip looking away. Instantly he's there making her look at him leaning closer.

“Cut! Alright Daehyun let's get you touched up and started on your parts. Hyun Ki you'll need to change for the next scene.”

Daehyun watching her dart off towards her team of stylists. Young Jae approaches him silently. “Hey Jae— OW!”

Young Jae had punched him in the arm giving him a rather apathetic look before sulking off after Hyun Ki. The main vocalist wanted to complain but a thought came to him. The thought made him close his eyes and sigh. Young Jae must be interested in her too. Although Daehyun had noticed all but Jong Up seemed interested in her. Himchan's interest just confused him.

Filming for Daehyun went quick given he's a pro at it. The next scene had to be fluff the PD enforced to Daehyun. Hyun Ki walks over chatting with Young Jae lightly. She looked adorable. According to the PD she'd be wearing that for the rest of the shoot.

The two sat down smiling happily at each other clearly the relationship still too new. They laugh, mostly Daehyun making her laugh. Her hand covering each time to hide her smile.

“Cut! Perfect! Hyun Ki we'll meet you back at the studio for the ending scene.”

The final scene would be on a soundstage. Young Jae left with her giving Daehyun mixed emotions.

 

 

 

 


 

(AN) EXO will be popping up soon. Don't worry. I may or may not have figured out who we'll have be the first part of the love triangle for this B.A.P EXO struggle. Since I haven't done one focusing on Himchan, it might be him or Daehyun. Cause the Dae feels cause by That's My Jam are strong. Just like the Kai and Kyungsoo feels from Monster are strong. Tell me your thoughts~ Comments make me type faster and mess with content.

Chapter Ten will be a chapter where you'll have to make a choice for Hyun Ki though. Kekeke~