Forced to Kiss

AmP: The American Project Begins

Hyun Ki liked that she got to take Sehun around her hometown and show him how a American really lived. She liked seeing his face light up at the simple freedoms he was allowed in America. She made sure to take him to get her favorite foods laughing at his reaction to the food her town was known for, horse shoe. Hyun Ki made sure to get him a pony shoe since it was smaller. She however stuck with her horse shoe knowing she could eat it all.

"What is it?"

Hyun Ki laughed not caring if it wasn't the demure girly laugh that she had been using before break. "It's a piece of toast with a piece of hamburger on it covered in french fries, Which is then covered in a cheese sauce. It's good."

He just stared at her even when she picked up a french fry and ate it. He tried it but just wasn't into it. The two didn't get hassled by fans much and most of them were for Hyun Ki who surprised all fans by writing down her English name. Sehun told her that he thought he heard rumors of a strange girl living with BTS. It lead to the other talking at length about how much she liked their newest single which rekindled her love of them. It hurt him slightly hearing her go on about a good portion of the band. The only time he caught her speechless was when their waiter smiled at her. He couldn't really make out what the guy said though Hyun Ki's face told him everything.

"She's mine." It was heavily accented but the words still pretty clear. Clear enough the guy was upset and Hyun Ki turned a new shade of red. Sehun pointed between him and her looking the waiter in the eye. "Date."

"H-hunnie..." Sehun would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy her blushing as much as she was. He liked it more since he did that himself. "Let's go get something sweet. Maybe some chocolate."

He knew that would get her moving. She took him to get ice cream or so she said. It ended up being custard. Sehun actually felt like he was going to be in trouble when he realized she ordered a cone. He tried not to watch her but his eyes wandered. He found it getting difficult to sit there. His chest tightened and felt each send a heat through his veins.

"Hunnie you got brain freeze?" He blinks focusing on her. Sehun smiles slightly shaking his head. All he wanted was to pounce on her at this moment. "You just stared off into the distance for a really long time."

Trying to not thinking about what you're doing to that cone. "Was just wandering if your hometown is always this bustling."

Hyun Ki laughs but it felt more real then when they were in Korea. "This is just cause it's around lunch. It's pretty dead. Traffic only picks up around time for people to go to work, lunch time and time for people to go home. You should see it when it's really late. Barely anyone but still enough though that you don't feel alone."

Sehun's turn to laugh. "Sounds perfect for you." She seemed caught off guard by the comment. Although it seemed like a time of day perfect for her. The shy EXO princess.

She got distracted by a little girl who came up to her showing her a video asking if that was her. Sehun couldn't believe the ease she handled the child. It made him believe she'd be a great mother. Hyun Ki blushes only slightly after seeing that Sehun had turned his piercing gaze to her. "R-ready to head home?"

"Not really ready to go to my hotel room." Clearly she'd forgotten that he was in a hotel room. It was fine with him though. He just didn't want to leave her yet. Just a little bit more time. Afterall she'd become stuck on B.A.P the moment they went back to South Korea. "Oh did you hear the new single from Kikwang--"

"What? What new single?" Sehun pulled out his phone playing the music video sharing headphones with her. When he saw she was engrossed in the song, he started trying to rap the lyrics. Hyun Ki didn't really notice since she started singing to it. Sehun had to admit it was pretty catchy.

"...there's so many of those guys out there. How am I different than them?" Hyun Ki stills looking over at Sehun who has his eyes set on her. "Up until now I've been living without knowing you. Such a waste, it makes me sad..."

Sehun could see the gears clicking in her head. At the end of the song she was saved by her phone ringing. "B-but...all alright. I'll go pack."

"Pack? Does that mean...?"

"It would seem that there's an issue with Himchan and TS thinks I'm the only one who can fix it." Sehun puts his phone in his pocket with a great sigh. He knew this would happen. Even though she's dating Kyungsoo THAT guy still tries to get in the way. Sehun couldn't help himself, "Seems more like they want to cause another scandal with you. You should stay here. At least here you can say that you agreed to show me around, you know all that little brother stuff."

"Oppa isn't like that. After seeing his new mv it's probably just him upset by the hairstyle they gave him. Mullets are not attractive. Not at all. Which reminds me...never let them cut your hair too short it looks weird. It looks amazing when it grows out but until it grows out it's kinda weird looking. ...Unless it's Kyungsoo~"

"Noted. But why would it make you have to fly all the way to Seoul just to fix it?" She shrugs but starts to leave. "How would Kyungsoo hyung feel about this?"

"Hunnie, I have to go. You know what usually happens when the label calls. We go." Sehun didn't know what else to do to make sure she didn't go yet. He pulls her down to kiss him.