Running Kingdom vs EXO Kingdom

AmP: The American Project Begins

(AN) I ended up liking my last idea too much ;;;; So here you have EXO using their powers in a Running Man Princess race. I have tried my best to come up with ways for each power to work in reality. Each member will have rules for their powers. Cause Jongin's teleporting. Sorry to Sehun but there was no ethnical, humane way to do electricity without issues...


 

Jaesuk stands before the building happy while the rest of the six are confused. The PD has Jaesuk inform everyone of what's going on. "Remember the song I did recently with EXO—"

"Don't act so close to the kids!"

"Ya! ...I got meet Hyun Ki. She is big fan of the show." Jaesuk walks to the road as a car approaches. The other six getting worked up as a van pulls up not long after he does so. He opens the door as EXO files out. Kyungsoo helps Hyun Ki out given she had been forced to wear a dress for the occasion. She smiles at the Running Man cast. For once on the show Kim Jongkook didn't have to block the other male cast members from the female guests. EXO blocked their path.

The PD spoke up, "Today's race is a Princess race."

Haha and Kwangsoo immediately start complaining. "There's nine of them! Ten if you count Hyun Ki ssi!"

"But you have Jongkook sunbaenim, Jihyo sunbaenim, Gary sunbaenim and Jaesuk Oppa." EXO immediately agrees with Hyun Ki protesting how unfair that was. Chanyeol going as far as to say that Jongkook had to count as two or more people. Everyone breaks into laughter. Hyun Ki giving Chanyeol a high five once she calmed down a bit. Tears streaming down her face a testament to how hard she was laughing.

"If EXO manages to conquer all seven locations relating to each member of the Running Kingdom then they conquer Earth for their Princess." Crew members take Jihyo and Hyun Ki to the next location while the men are sent to change and receive the orders for their first location. EXO however received some bonus information.

"You will be allowed to use your abilities during this race. There are rules behind each power..." The camera pans away as the PD explains their powers and the rules. It shows the two Princesses changed into more appropriate clothes in vans with their teams. Hyun Ki coos about how cool it is to finally be on her absolutely favorite show ever. Joy and a few smirks are seen on the nine faces. It was clear that they'd beaten out B.A.P taking her on Weekly Idol. 

"This is the first location. Suho hyung do you think you should use your advantage?"

The PD informs the nine, "If your powers match the location you may use an advantage which will make the challenge easier for you but the penalty if you lose is...you cannot finish recording."

"No. I think we should have our powers. It's Running Man so they'll have a name tag elimination at some point. We need to hold out until then. Besides we could always have Minseok and Chanyeol use their powers to mess with them."

The ten made their way inside Suho and Kyungsoo staying close to Hyun Ki due to her asking for that. Jongin and Sehun remained close by. The challenge ended up being a quiz and those who got it wrong were flung into the pool. Production nearly stilled when Hyun Ki revealed on camera that she couldn't swim. When Haha tried to Suho made the sign to activate his power. People in masks started spraying Haha with water guns. In his attempts to get away he falls into the water. Everyone bursts into laughter but Haha who immediately tries to figure out what happened.

"I'll be Hyunnie's black knight." Minseok immediately offers which earns him a hug. The hug itself making some laugh given the height difference.

The quiz was relatively easy questions about the show, questions about EXO and questions about Hyun Ki. All public knowledge things. The members of EXO that could freely use their powers did so. Suho soaking a few people as they tried to answer. Jongdae getting lights and off as they tried to answer. Naturally there were little graphics popping up on screen to let viewers in on the secret. The quiz ended with EXO winning. 

The drive to the next location was interesting for both parties. Despite a few questions in the quiz being about their powers the Running Man cast thought it was the filming crew just trying to punish them per usual. Hyun Ki praised EXO making the nine quite happy. In fact they were hoping to come back in the distant future with Hyun Ki. The next location was a cafe that Hyun Ki recognized from a really old episode. One of Jihyo's first few episodes on the show. The challenge then was to raise heart rate. As if reading her mind the PD announces that as the mission for this location. An idea comes to her, she tugs on Sehun's sleeve. "Hunnie, this would work for you right?"

The other members catch on to what she meant. "Are you sure? You know what happens if he fails."

Hyun Ki looks at Sehun. Clearly pleading. "They'll probably reduce the amount so you won't have to work as hard. Please? Please Sehunnie?"

Sehun smiles softly nodding. He holds up his fist the sign they were told to do for an advantage. The crew moves quickly. "Jihyo is at a steady 63. EXO Kingdom just has to reach 115. Sehun ssi please begin when ready."

Yixing and Jongin whisper suggestions in his ear while the Running Man cast complains about the easy goal. Sehun softly calls out challenge before starting to dance right in front of Jihyo. The screen shows her heart rate jump up past the goal. The crew lets Sehun keep going till he stops dancing.

"Sehun wins!"

The Running Man cast goes next complaining hearing the difference in level. 168 is their goal. Jongdae uses his power repeatedly making it impossible for the others to win. The next location shown is a shopping mall. The magical of editing shows the viewers that this the final location and EXO won up to this point thanks to their powers. Just as Suho thought the final location was in fact a name tag elimination. The crew informs the nine that now to activate their powers they had to call out their abilities.

Five of EXO splits off trusting the other four to protect Hyun Ki. Not long after the group spilt the speakers chime out, "Ji Sukjin out, Ji Sukjin out."

The screen shows Hyun Ki and Sukjin side by side as both say Race Start. However it cuts to Sukjin as his VJ explains that Hyun Ki said it at the same time he did. He smiles asking if she really did. The footage cuts back to Hyun Ki who sits on a bench catching her breath.

"Hyunnie, you okay?" Yixing.

"Just out of breath. I need a minute."

"Uh guys...Haha hyung is coming this way." Jongdae.

"Are you sure it's him?" Minseok.

"Should I distract him?" Baekhyun.

"Minseok ah should use his power and while he's confused we can dash past him. ...sound good?"

Instead of answering her Minseok immediately activates his power. The air-conditioning in the building cranks up making the whole place quite chilly. Baekhyun and Jongdae try and fail to convince a crew member to give up their warm jacket for Hyun Ki. Yixing ends up putting his jacket around Hyun Ki to shield her from the cold.

Steadily with the advantage of their powers EXO windows down the Running Man cast till it's Jihyo, Jongkook, Gary and Jaesuk. Everyone did their best to avoid Gary and Jihyo knowing they were Hyun Ki's favorite. The nine ban together leaving Hyun Ki hidden on a different floor. The camera shows Hyun Ki hiding and someone behind her reaching for her name tag. Suddenly everyone is on the ground floor in front of the cameras clapping. Jaesuk wraps up the show.

"Hyunnie did you have fun?"

Hyun Ki nods speaking softly, "Yes, thank you for letting us come on the show Oppa."

The other men in the Running Man cast protest to the special treatment she gave Jaesuk. The members of EXO quickly defend her and thus the show ends with Running Man cast members trying to talk over the nine EXO members.